Slave Kassi

Story Info
Sex slave gets used and abused.
2.2k words
3.88
97k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers

Kassi has lived with me as my sex slave for almost 2 years now. During that time she has grown as a slave, and become the perfect submissive, any Master would be proud to call her His own. Kassi is 5’8” and 115 pounds. She has small firm perky breasts a bit more than an A cup, with very small nipples. Kassi’s hair is light brown and when I let her wear it down, it comes almost down to her perfectly shaped firm little ass. She has the biggest prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen, and the face of an angel. I obtained her when she was only 18, and now that she is 20 she has blossomed into a wonderful slave.

Kassi is especially fond of having her small breasts groped and tortured, it seems the more severely I treat them the more she enjoys it. This is very good considering that my favorite thing to do with her is to torture your tiny tits. I have had the nipples pierced, and she now wears thick gold hoops in them, so that I can easily hang heavy weights from them. I also love to grab them in my hands and squeeze her breasts till tears form in her eyes, or take the bamboo cane and leave raised red welts all over them. Whenever I get out the cane, Kassi’s eyes light up and a seductive grin appears on her face. She really does love having lots of pain caused to her tender little breasts.

When I first obtained Kassi she begged to be used only by myself. A request that I honored for the better part of the past two years, though now for the past 6 months, I have started gradually training her to be a proper slut. At first it was simply a matter of not allowing her to get dressed when company was coming over, making her serve our guests in the nude. Next I made her allow other men and the occasional woman to fondle her naked breasts or ass or pussy. About a month ago I allowed a very good and trusted friend of mine to whip her sexy little ass, while I watched. I was mostly there to re-assure her knowing that I would never let anyone hurt her. Yes I cause her a lot of pain but there is a big difference between causing lot’s of erotic pain, and erotic torture and really truly hurting a girl. I know the difference and I would never really hurt her nor would I allow anyone else to hurt my precious little slut slave.

Tonight is to be her first time being used sexually by others. I have invited two of my buddies over with their bi-sexual girlfriends to use my slave for the evening. This should prove to be a very entertaining night. Kassi is very nervous, but also has admitted to being more than a little excited at the thought of being the sexual center of attention to five horny people. I have allowed her several hours to fix her make-up just so and to wash and brush her hair, preparing her to be the prime entertainment for the evening.

As I enter the bathroom my jaw drops at the vision of beauty before me, Kassi looks more beautiful than ever, her make-up is perfect, her hair is all fixed up in a French braid, and she has oiled her freshly bathed breasts, ass and pussy to give herself a seductive erotic sheen. For the last week I have given her no torture, so her body is flawless. “ You look amazing slut,” I breathe, as I move behind her and lovingly kiss and nibble on her neck. She smiles and thanks me for my kind words, and then turns her attention to the small brightly wrapped gift that I carry for her. I hand the package to her as I playfully toy with her nipple rings, “you may open it pet,” I tell her. She quickly tears the paper away and opens the velvet-covered box to expose a new gold and silver slave collar, and a golden padlock, with matching key.

I reach down and lift the collar and lock, slipping the collar around her thin sexy neck, and then locking it in place. The key I pick up and hang from the golden chain around my own neck. “ This is the only key that will unlock your collar slut, and I shall wear it close to my heart at all times. You are my property and I wish everyone to know that.” She smiles at me and thanks me for the lovely gift. I kiss her hungrily and then lead her out to the living room where she obediently kneels near the door to await our guests.

I sit in my favorite chair and stare lovingly at her nakedness, marveling at how very sexy she is. Finally the door bell rings and I give Kassi permission to answer it. She rises to her feet and walks to the door opening it and then stepping back to allow our guests to enter, once inside she closes the door and kneels before them, speaking the words I have ordered her to say.

“Greetings and welcome to Master’s home, this simple girl is slut Kassi, and my job is to be nothing but pleasing in every way to you in any way that you may wish to use me. Kassi’s mouth pussy and ass are all open for your use. My breasts ache to be beaten and tortured, and the rest of my body is yours to abuse as you so wish. Kassi only asks that if I am pleasing that you allow me to swallow some bodily fluid of yours of your choosing.” She explains, and then stands and spreads her legs as wide as she can, before clasping her hands behind her head, leaving her entire body fully exposed, and vulnerable to them, her head held high and eyes lowered respectfully.”

Joe and Ted, both ogle her gorgeous naked body, as their girlfriend’s giggle and comment on what a slut she is. I tell them they are welcome to touch her all they want and that she is truly here to serve them all completely and in any way they wish. Ted starts tugging on her nipple rings, as Joe moves behind her and begins to grope her sexy little ass. The girls move in and whisper that if their men are going to enjoy her body they plan to do the same but that they are going to do their best to be sure that Kassi will not enjoy this night.

Soon the four of them have striped out of their clothes and are on the floor moving around Kassi, touching and groping her all over. Ted forces a finger up Kassi’s ass and grins as he sees her push herself back against his hand, driving his finger deeper up her ass. She moans loudly as Ted slowly pushes his long thick cock up her ass and groans as Joe follows suit entering her pussy. Tara, Joe’s girlfriend lowers her pussy onto Kassi’s mouth as Sherri, hooks her fingers in Kassi’s golden nipple rings and starts yanking painfully on them. I can faintly hear Kassi whimpering and moaning into Tara’s pussy, as she is being completely used. The guys fill her holes with cum, as Tara sprays her cum into her mouth.

Joe and Ted both force their cocks into Kassi’s mouth at the same time as the girls go to work punishing Kassi’s freshly fucked pussy for fucking their men. They start by slapping her pussy and pinching her clit, and then one sees the bamboo cane and grabs it saying that she bets it will do a much better job of making this bitch sorry. Soon Kassi is screaming in agony around the two thick cocks, as her pussy is whipped and beaten. Her pussy swells and is soon covered in raised ugly red welts, and deep dark bruises. I smile as I see a few of the welts break open and bleed, knowing that Kassi will soon cum if they don’t stop “ punishing” her.

The guys both deposit a second load of cum into Kassi’s mouth and move back to watch the girls beat and whip Kassi’s poor tortured body. The girls turn their attention to Kassi’s tits, both teasing her about how small they are and how pathetic they are. “ No wonder your such a slut, you have such tiny tits, and you have to give that pussy away to get a man’s attention at all. “ They both laugh, as they use the cane to savagely whip Kassi’s tits. She screams out in obvious pain at first, but her screams soon turn to moans as she slips into subby space. Her breasts are now completely covered in angry red broken bleeding welts and bruises, and it is clear that she is about to cum. Her pussy glistens with her nectar, as the girls continue their assault on her pathetically tiny breasts.

Kassi screams as her orgasm consumes her, and the girls laugh hysterically. Her cum floods out of her aching abused pussy, and soaks the rug beneath her ass. “ That’s it slut, your really going to get it now! “ they scream at her before rolling her over and pressing her face down into her own wet spot in the floor forcing her sexy pert little ass to jut upward making itself an excellent target for that cane. The girls take turns whipping her ass hard, as the other keeps a foot on her head to keep her mouth and nose firmly planted in her fresh cum on my floor. Her ass soon takes on a glow as the welts raise and break under the constant attack, from the two brutal women. This whipping goes on for over an hour. I know Kassi can handle it so I merely sit back and enjoy the show, soon Kassi is sobbing and begging the girls for mercy, as they have begun to whip not only her sexy ass but her thighs and lower back have taken many lashes as well, she is covered in bruises and welts from her should blades all the way down to the backs of her knees.

Finally the girls stop whipping her and tell the boys that they may against use her holes. Joe and Ted instantly mount her Ted again up her well-beaten ass as Joe pushes his cock against her mouth; she opens up and begins to suck him hungrily. Soon the two fill her mouth and ass with another load of hot gooey cum. Joe and Ted both smile at each other and then release a long flow of hot piss into both ends of her at the same time. The girls realize what their boyfriends are doing and begin to giggle, “ how do you like that slut, not only are you drinking Our men’s piss but your getting a piss enema also.” They both laugh.

Kassi gags but manages to swallow all of Joe’s urine, as Ted fills her ass with his piss. Once they finish Sherri pulls a very thick butt plug out of her purse and forces it up Kassi’s well-fucked piss filled ass. “ Now stand up slut!” Tara demands. Kassi stands up and is in obvious pain and discomfort as her belly is badly distended from her polluted enema. Tara orders her to do jumping jacks, and Kassi obeys, tears streaming down her cheeks.

After about half an hour of constant jumping jacks, Kassi is crying openly and begging us all for mercy, Tara goes into the kitchen and returns with a large bowl. She squats over it and relieves herself and then moves aside as Sherri does the same. Finally they let Kassi stop her bouncing and they remove the plug before making her squat above the bowl and letting the piss enema flow freely into it, mixing with their steaming urine.

“Now slut on your hands and knees drink it all like a dog. You want to act like a dog in heat we’re going to treat you like one.” They chide her. Kassi obeys, and begins lapping the foul concoction up, once she has completely finished the bowl of pee. The girls lean down and kiss her cheeks. “ You did tell us that if you were pleasing we should allow you to swallow a bodily fluid of our choice.” They tell her.

Sherri hands Kassi a clean dry towel, and smiles at Kassi. “You were very pleasing to us pretty girl, we were so impressed with your slutty actions tonight, we simply had to reward you in a big way!” She tells her. A Kassi smile back at her and cleans her self off wincing as she rubs the towel across her battered pussy, and wounded breasts.

They all hug and kiss Kassi, before thanking her for a wonderfully erotic night, and departing. I allow Kassi to go and take a long hot soaking bubble bath, before taking her off to bed, where I make sweet passionate love to her for the rest of the night. Kassi is now truly my slut, slave in every way. I love her, and though she does not know it yet, I will soon make her my slut slave wife, but that is another story….

rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers