Slave Kessler

Story Info
What to do with a TV conservative blowhard/secret pain slut?
2.7k words
2.83
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kessler leaned in, sucking Specs's balls, trying to take the entire sack in his mouth as he kneeled in front of his Master.

Specs was lying on the easy chair in Kessler's house, his legs spread out around Kessler's head.

Idly, he played with his hard cock as he enjoyed the testicular massage of Kessler's tongue around his scrotum.

Kessler was upset that Specs still wouldn't let him suck Specs's penis. But why should Specs?

Sometimes Specs would turn on PBS, and there Kessler was, lecturing a bunch of longhairs about Henry James.

Now, Kessler tried to take Specs's scrotum further into his mouth. Kessler's knees obviously hurt.

This was probably because Kessler had been gaining all this weight. What a fat pig.

Should I put him on a diet? Specs asked himself, as Kessler munched contentedly on his scrotum. Would it be worth the time, to check his weight and all that sort of nonsense?

Already Kessler was punished for a variety of small offenses, and Specs also had been putting him through "slut training".

Kessler looked horrible in drag, but it was comical taking him to mince up and down the avenue in front of the Paincafe. Squeezing the conservative talk show host into a little miniskirt was a craft project for the ages.

Now, having brought Kessler home, Specs really hoped to teach the poor man what he'd taught many Republican party operatives, who were also quite closeted...

That using your mouth to please others would win you points in Heaven, or someplace.

Specs wondered if he should have Kessler learn to rim him as well.

The first time Specs had tried to pee in Kessler's mouth, Kessler had objected strenuously until Specs had encouraged him with the cane.

So the rimming might be worse. But on the other hand, Kessler might learn to enjoy copraphila. Specs had several former clients living in Amsterdam who just lived to serve out of the toilet.

From the couch, Petula watched the spectacle above her magazine. Kessler had had a rigorous afternoon.

Specs had suggested Kessler use his afternoon off to hold a penny against the wall with his nose, and Petula had improved on this.

Why not have Kessler hold ten coins, one on each finger, against the unforgiving wall in addition to the one held by his nose? Did his back hurt after an hour of this?

More like his butt. Kessler had luck holding the nose-penny, but his left forefinger kept slipping, and then they all did.

Petula of course had a hard and fast rule that the cane was a good reminder-ten for each penny that fell.

Now, Specs looked over and winked at her behind his filmy glasses. Petula smiled rigidly.

Petula had been domming Kessler for nearly eleven years, and it had gone so well.

The first eighteen months of their marriage had just been odious, since she didn't understand what made Kessler tick.

Petula had learned that having Kessler at her beck and call was a blessing, and her favorite part was forbidding him to speak, or relegating him to the corner.

Kessler was such a loudmouth that having him quiet was so helpful.

She'd also purchased a leather hood to put over him so she didn't even have to look at him, as he could get on her nerves.

And Petula had always thought that she was all Kessler needed, and then he'd come up with this fascination with being dominated by a male. Was Kessler a little bit gay?

The other thing Petula didn't much like about Specs was, the fellow was disgustingly left-wing. Why impose your political values on a submissive?

When Specs heard that Kessler had been harassing girls trying to get abortions outside the clinic at Poseidon and Buttermilk Boulevard.

And indeed, Kessler had nearly run over a Planned Parenthood worker's foot...

Specs had stalked to the house and undressed Kessler as soon as he'd gotten in, and used a thorny rose bush branch on Kessler's buttocks until the poor man screamed.

Then Specs had learned that Kessler had made a young woman sob on a talk show.

Yes, criticizing the girl's makeup and calling her a "whore", and this time Specs had forbidden Kessler to cum for nearly six weeks.

Kessler was the second son of televangelist Crompton Cromartie, and Cromp, Junior was the state governor.

When Cromp Jr, cut food stamps and diaper per-laundering allowance funds for welfare mothers, Specs had put Kessler in diapers for a month, and put him in chastity for six months!

"Tuli, hon." Kessler had said to Petula. "He's so hard on me. I have to suffer."

But I can be hard on you too, hon, Petula had thought. Hot little "Tuli" Tymson, a sports reporter had stolen Kessler from his bitchy first wife, Noelle, expressly because she could satisfy his kinky desires.

Could Specs be a threat?

This business of Specs regulating Kessler's orgasms was a big problem for Petula.

She already had a deal going with Kessler, that for every 20 orgasms he gave her with his mouth, she allowed him to roll dice.

If it came up "snake eyes", which it rarely did, he got a chance to work for a masturbation privilege.

If it didn't roll the way he wanted, Kessler would have to give Petula another 20 orgasms.

Petula had a gorgeous vulva, and beautiful legs with soft inner thighs, and of course Kessler greatly enjoyed performing down there.

Now, if Kessler did get the right dice number, he would have to go through some sort of agony in order to get sexual relief.

One idea had been making him take wine enemas instead of enjoying his Pinot Grigio at the table with Petula.

At other times, Kessler would beg to lick his Tuli's twat and instead be forced to chew jalapeno peppers for an hour, which seemed to liven him up considerably.

Once, a pair of Mormon missionaries had nearly peed their pants when Kessler had answered the door wearing a garter belt, high heels, and old fashioned stripper pasties.

Emphasizing his situation of chastity, Petula would masturbate in front of Kessler, and sometimes make him watch porn for hours to get enthusiastic about his desperate situation.

It was especially frustrating for Kessler when he was on business trips, and Petula would call him and give him incredible sexy messages in his various hotel rooms.

Sometimes she would order him to hire and service prostitutes, male and female, since, after all, he couldn't release, could he?

Although Petula gave a vicious caning, she enjoyed having the male hustlers give poor Kessler beatings as she listened over the phone.

Of course later, when he got a laptop with a camera, it got particularly entertaining.

Several times Kessler's empurpled rear began to bounce and sweat on the camera, and it was an interesting contradiction to his buttoned down conservatism.

Of course, Petula was guilty of telling Petula how he liked to be dominated, this seemed ridiculous, because it would seem that true service would mean Petula would make the rules, right?

"After all darling, you don't just submit when you're excited. It's all the time."

It had helped a bit when he'd been locked in chastity of course. The chores got done faster and all that good stuff.

It had helped so much that her husband was so focused on Tuli, the sex goddess, and that she'd been able to drive him mad by denying him her tits and ass from time to time...

But now he was so focused on Specs!

Could it be because Tuli had spent so much time having Kessler learning deep-throat skills when sucking a huge plastic dildo between her legs?

He'd coughed and cried a great deal when being put through this the first time, but his cock had never been harder.

Grabbing Kessler's ears and skull fucking him had been more than a little hilarious!

Possibly it had happened when Mistress Tuli had insisted that Kessler submit to dildo training. She'd started, just putting a gloved forefinger up his anus, which had made him gasp...

And worked her way through different levels of dildo, and then began using cucumbers and once, a bowling pin from her dad's old set.

She'd had him wear a butt plug while debating Tucker Carlson, Pat Buchanan and all the crazies on "Crossfire."

"Your asshole will get so loose that you won't be able to hold your shit anymore, faggot." Petula had told Kessler, slapping his rear and calling him a "wimpy little bitch-boy"

It was so glorious, using Kessler's tongue to clean Tuli's wee-wee when she peed, it was like having a human bidet.

When Petula had begun dating a lumberjack from the Buttermilk Woods, she'd delighted in having Kessler to kneel naked and take chewing tobacco spit into his open mouth...

The conservative TV star was a human spittoon.

And, although Kessler hadn't given the lumberjack a full BJ...

He'd licked and sucked big Dennis's cock to get it hard again after Dennis and Tuli had been banging the bottom out of it.

"Lick it harder, Shrimp-Dick!" Dennis had screamed at poor Kessler, and he'd been so good as to obey. Dennis had spoken of inviting his brothers Johnny, Danny and George to come and take turns on Kessler's narrow little rectum.

When they'd paid Petula's younger sister, a law student, house sitter to watch the place during Kessler's book tour, after the check was cut,...

Tuli ordered Kessler to go down on Perdita, even though he'd told Tuli time and again that Dita was a repulsive, unwashed hog (conservatives are such misogynists).

It was an idyllic life, Petula had.

Would this end, if Kessler fell in love with Master Specs?

Was it cum, that Kessler wanted? He'd been so repelled by his own cum.

Tuli had countered this by making Kessler jack his legs over his head and masturbate into his own mouth, but he still was so revolted.

He'd never seemed to enjoy other people's cum, so why was he begging Specs for it?

Petula and Perdita had invited some fellows from Perdita's law class over and the young men had done a lot of fucking, and then...

Kessler had shown some aversion to emptying the thirty or so condoms into his mouth...

And Dita had encouraged her sister to order poor hubby to gargle the semen before he swallowed...

Perdita loved having Kessler eat out her fat ass when she sat on his face, watching television.

Sometimes, when Dita would drop by with a boyfriend, she'd have poor Tuli, who was repelled by her saggy tits, suck her nipples while the young guy fucked her for HOURS.

Poor Dita, she was going to lose Kessler's tongue if he deserted them for Specs.

Kessler was still going at it, trying to give Specs a nice, soft, scrotum sucking. His knees were very sore, but he knew he had to get that glorious permission to slurp on Specs's schlong.

Kessler's father and older brother, Cromptons Senior and Junior, both believed homosexuality to be an abomination.

Part of their bitterness about the gay lifestyle had to do with the fact that Kessler's cousin Clemens had quit Yale to live the gay life in San Francisco, and now was a pain slut.

Kessler had thought when he went to visit Clemens that he could talk him out of this nonsense, but had discovered that he was somewhat compelled by the whole leather lifestyle, himself.

Kessler was fascinated by the intensity of Clemens's commitment to his Master's commands.

Certainly, Specs's dictum that Kessler hold pennies to the wall with his nose and fingers was a wild one...

But Clemens could hold a silver dollar to the wall with his tongue, and have his hands locked to his balls at the same time!

"This is so much more freeing than being in bondage to some Baptist church, Kessler" Clemens had assured him.

Last year, Clemens had gotten an operation and was now Clemenza. Kessler was beginning to wonder if he shouldn't do the same.

"That's enough, your jaws must be getting really tired." Specs suddenly said, pushing Kessler's mouth off his balls.

Kessler stared at the floor. "Thank you for the opportunity to give you service, Master."

Specs sighed and rolled his eyes behind his musty glasses.

"We really need to be getting to bed" Petula's nagging tone interrupted the curious intimacy of the two men.

Kessler began feeling a bit irritated. He loved Tuli, she was curvy and sexy, but more than a little controlling in a very non-sexual way.

Things were changing in Kessler's life. But, he knew that Specs had no room for a full time slave, as he was a very in demand player in the BDSM game in this state.

"Still horny there, my chaste-boi?" Specs asked as his engineering boot gently prodded Kessler's locked cock.

Kessler was very horny, but then again, Clemenza had had her junk removed surgically, so who was he to really complain?

But he was terribly horny, and wondered if Specs was going to let him beat off.

Petula more than once had hinted that she would let Kessler jerk off if he liked, and he hadn't the heart to tell her that her key didn't work in his chastity belt anymore.

"Tuli, hon. Why don't you pack it in. Your husband and I can keep it quiet down here, I think."

Specs grinned, his yellow teeth glinting in the artificial light of the Cromartie living room.

Petula's left eyebrow rose. "Are you charging us by the hour, Specs? You've been here for quite a while doing your session. I'm aware this isn't for love."

Specs considered this. "Well, actually you're up to nearly four hundred bucks today, Maybe I should go home."

Kessler looked up at Specs. "Master, I thought we were friends now."

Specs shook his head, grinning. "This is a business, Kessler. You're a sweet little scum-bag, but I'm not a homosexual. This is purely a commercial transaction."

"B-but I've let you do so much to me."

"That's true, Kess, but I think perhaps it's time for you to return to Petula's sole care. I think I've taken you as far as I can go in the BDSM world. I despise your politics and your hypocrisy makes me ill as well."

Kessler hung his head.

Specs laughed.

"You're a resentful, whiny puddle of suet, Kess. Stop crying, you look ridiculous.

Kessler bit his lip.

"I have you service me to remind you of what a sorry apology of a human being you are. And that your ego will be the death of you, if you don't realize how difficult you make life for others.

Kessler looked puzzled.

"Yes, like the poor, who need public assistance, the gays-the honest ones."

Kessler shook his head. Poor desolate creature.

"Truly, I'd rather fuck your wife than let you suck my dick, Kessler."

Specs winked at Petula, who blushed appreciatively. She was not attracted to Specs, her own husband, despite his pot-belly was tall and handsome, if a submissive wimpie boy.

Still, it was somewhat flattering to be appreciated.

Specs stood and reached into his jeans, finding the new keys to the chastity belt, and tossed them to Petula.

"You should keep him locked for a while longer. I guess his antiquated views on gays and women will never really change. I really considered taking pictures of the sub-boy here and releasing them to CNN."

Specs laughed at both their panicked faces.

"See, I'd never do that, just because you've made a tragic cottage industry out of persecuting other people, and I doubt you could make a living any other way."

And, of course, if Specs ever broke confidentiality, he'd never be trusted in BDSM sex work again!

After Specs departed, Kessler and Petula talked quietly.

"I'm very attracted to you, Tuli. I'm not really gay, but I found serving Master Specs to be a-a sort of discipline." Kessler said earnestly.

Petula thought that her poor husband was the saddest closet case known to man, but it was wise that he wasn't going to take off on her. Specs wasn't the only one who had potential blackmail material from Kodak.