Slave Leah Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman blackmailed into sex slavery.
3.9k words
4.25
49.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was entirely common to be invited to social events and gatherings for Leah. Her father had many wonderfully nice business associates and she had made quite a few friends through the network. It was slightly bizarre that the phone call she received seemed so demanding, but her father assured her that it was just a usual gathering. The woman on the phone said that a limousine would be picking Leah up at about 4 PM and that she should 'dress to impress.' Whatever that meant, Leah was unsure but she opted for a closely fitted white dress and nude heels. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. She was aiming for a sexy and sophisticated look, as most of the people she met through her father and her father's friends were well into their 40's and at 22 she often felt out of place despite everyone enjoying her company.

She sat silently in the back of the limousine as it drove to her destination, which was starting to feel really unsettling as the windows were entirely blacked out and the driver had the partition locked so she couldn't even see out the front window. By the way the car was frequently stopping and starting, Leah assumed that they were driving about within the city. There had been driving for about 20 minutes at this point, the whole time Leah was wondering exactly who she was about to be spending time with. She didn't even know if this was dinner, a cocktail party or some boring business social at the office. Eventually she felt the unmistakable feeling of the car driving down into an underground parking lot. "I'm not even going to get to see the building I am going into? What the hell kind of meeting is this?" She said to herself under her breath. The car had stopped and after a few seconds the door opened and the slightly formidable driver stood and awaited her to step out. Just as she expected, she stepped out into a dimly lit dusty parking garage. The odd part was that there were several identical limos all parked in a row, all with the same blacked out windows.

The driver spoke at this moment, "This way Miss." And started towards the door marked as the elevator. Leah simply smiled and followed along, curious to see what was going on. They stood in the elevator which was all mirrored and made of marble, which Leah was pleased to see that they weren't at some boring office complex at least. They rode the elevator for a minute or so as it reached the top floor of the building and opened up into a luxurious wide hallway. The driver stepped out and walked forward to the end of the hall where there was a door guarded by a very large and intimidating man. He opened the door and they walked into a massive penthouse with full picture windows showing a great view of the city past the balcony. Leah looked around and it seemed to be the usual crowd of beautiful young women and men in suits, until she looked a little closer and realized that every man here was dressed the same as her limousine driver, except for one who was speaking quietly to the driver who had just walked in with her.

She made her way over to a group of women who were laughing and chatting around a table of champagne. She helped herself to a glass and listened in and laughed along with some of the chatter going on. After a while a two more pairs of women and drivers walked in and most of the women were started on their second glass of champagne. The man who was clearly not a limo driver suddenly caught Leah's gaze as she sat down in a chair near the window with another woman. He was very tall and well built, looking more like he would wear flannel and work in a lumber yard than he would wear a suit. He turned his attention back to the papers he was shuffling through in his hand and then looking at his phone before he started to speak. "Ladies," he said loudly, cutting all conversation down with his deep and commanding voice "This is not where your meetings are being held, so when I ask just follow your driver back to the car and head on to where you are going." All the women looked around slightly confused, some nodded in acknowledgement and for the most part the conversations returned to normal. Leah kept her eyes on this man, though. He was staring intently at a paper and then looking around the room, surveying the women in the room. One by one he handed an envelope to a driver, and point out which woman he was to drive to their destination and the driver would ask her to follow him. Slowly the room emptied one pair at a time and while the remaining women continued to drink and talk, Leah nursed her first glass of champagne as she watched the man who was directing the drivers. The room suddenly seemed to go silent as the third last woman was led out and the conversation had completely stopped.

Leah was looking directly into the face of the man at this point, waiting for him to let her leave this awkward situation. He handed one of two envelopes left to a driver and directed the other woman who was there out. Leah stood and started to make her way towards her driver so they could leave as well when the man said, "No. You stay here." He handed the last envelope to the driver and walked him to the door, dismissing the doorman and locking the door as well. Leah remained standing, crossing her arms and not doing a great job of hiding her exasperation at this whole situation. As he walked back he couldn't help but laugh a bit at her obvious indignation. She was about to start barraging him with questions and demanding answers but he cut her short. Standing suddenly very close to her and taking the glass from her hand he smiled looking down at her, "Leah Nelson, I'm Spencer Johnson." He set the glass down as he spoke and with no hint of sarcasm in his voice he continued, "Don't panic or anything beautiful, but, I own you now."

Leah felt her stomach turn, she thought this surely was some sort of sick joke. She started to back away from this man who seemed to suddenly become much larger than before. She was suddenly very angry and she glared at Spencer and yelled at him, "What the hell do you think you are doing? Do you think this funny?"

"Well," he smiled and backed a bit away from her "it's a little funny that you think I am joking." Leah turned to pick up her bag and storm out, but he was suddenly there, standing between her and the escape route into the hall. "Listen, running away isn't going to help you." He grabbed her bag and tossed it to the side of the room. "But if you come sit down with me and talk to me and still want to leave after, you are more than welcome to." He gestured towards a door on the far left side of the room. Leah stood, stunned and unsure of what to do. "I'm not going to do anything to hurt you, Leah. You are in complete control of what happens after this."

She looked at him skeptically and started walking towards the table where the champagne was. She took the entire bottle and one glass and barged through the doors. A crisp clean living room area with a fireplace and television and arm chairs were in here. She sat herself down and poured a drink. "Get in here. Talk. Now!" She demanded as he walked through the doors calmly and closed them. He seemed to be rather enjoying himself as he could not seem to get the smile off of his face from watching how upset she was about this. This of course made her even angrier so she demanded that he tell her what is going on one more time.

"It's very simple, really. In the old days, if you owed someone a lot of money, that someone would go to your house and hurt your family. They had a lot of really gruesome methods of doing that, but the big problem was usually that they cant get blood from a stone." He stated this as if he were saying that the sky was blue, or that snow is cold. Leah was, however, entirely confused by this answer. Spencer gave her a minute and then continued on with his explanation. "Your father owes someone upwards of 1.3 million dollars. This is someone I wouldn't want to owe five bucks, Leah." This is what finally hit her that he wasn't joking. He looked dead serious at this point and the smirk that was on his face was completely gone. Her heart was racing and she was trying desperately to think of something to say, but it was Spencer who had more to say. "I pay the debts of families like yours, take a girl from that family, and sell her to someone for more than the debt is worth. Like I said before, you can leave if you want, but doing so will put your family back in danger."

"Wh- what are you even saying?" Leah was stumbling over her words and felt tears welling up in her eyes. There was no way that this was true. "All those other women that were here..."

"Yeah. All of them." He said before she could finish. "You should be happy you got me, Leah. I'm a freak but some of the things my other clients want out of their women is just disgusting."

She snapped her head towards him, feeling defiant once again. "I will stay and protect my family. But you will never get what you want out of me."

"Of course I will," he said laughing a bit and standing up before her "See I have only paid half of your father's debt off at this point." He placed a hand under her chin and forced her to look him in the eye. "If you don't try to please me and give me what I want then you will stay with me until I sell you to someone else and your family will still be in danger." Leah was fighting back tears and trying to keep a brave face on as she glared at this man. She wanted to rip his head off. Spencer stood up straight and took his suit jacket off and tossed it onto the back of the chair.

"Fine" she said shakily. She stared up at him and finished the drink in her hand, examining his features and trying to find something that she didn't despise about him to make this easier. His face has changed from a sickening smile to a tense jaw and serious eyes. If she ignored the fact that he was a horrible human being she could admit that he was absolutely gorgeous. She doubted in her mind that this was enough to make any of this okay.

"Stand up" His voice was now cold and directive. He stared at her and narrowed his eyes when she didn't respond immediately. "I will say it again Leah. I own you and your body so when I tell you to do something you do it that second. Stand." She responded quickly this time, her body shaking slightly. "Go the middle of the room here." He gestured to an open space with no furniture. She went and stood there, still and silent, watching each of Spencer's movements. He walked up to her, standing close enough that she could smell his deep masculine scent. He towered over her when they were this close and she trembled as he put his hands on the sides of her body, sliding them down to her hips. He walked around her a bit and she felt him push her long hair off her back and over her shoulder. He stood behind her and ran his hands over her shoulders and arms, looking down at her perfect shapely body. He groaned just softly as he admired her body, she had a perfectly thin waist that flared at the hips and large muscular ass.

"What are you doing" She said as she heard the sound he had made unintentionally.

He pulled her body tight against his and hissed in her ear, "I'm admiring my merchandise." He pushed her body off of him gently and sat down on the nearby chair, starting to unbutton the sleeves of his shirt. "Undress for me." He gave her a warning look to remind her not to defy him as he continued to unbutton his sleeves. "Face away from me" he directed, and she complied. She faced the opposite wall and reached behind her back, trembling, to unzip the zipper of her dress. She slowly pushed the tight fabric down to her waist and started to push the rest over her hips when Spencer spoke again. "Slowly. And bend over for me." Leah flushed red as she started to slowly push the dress down over her hips and ass. She stood with her legs slightly apart as she bent down to slowly lower her dress down her legs, embarrassed to be showing this man she had never met before today her bare ass in her skimpy underwear. She let the dress fall to the ground and Spencer spoke again "come here," he demanded. She turned and walked towards him in her bra, panties and high heels, stopping right in front of him as he lounged back in the chair. He reached forward and grabbed her, pulling her down onto his lap so she was straddling his legs as his hands rested on her curvaceous body. He reached up and unclasped her bra with no hesitation, tossing it aside and reaching up to cup her full breasts and squeeze them in his hands. After a few minutes of him appreciating her breasts and deciding what he wanted from her he demanded, "Get on the floor."

"What..." she for some reason wasn't entirely sure what he wanted.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock." He said, almost angrily as he pushed her down towards the ground in front of him. She sat down on her knees in front of him looking up at his face, she could tell he was growing impatient already. He had already undone his pants and she could see his massive dick straining against his tight boxer briefs. "Have you never done this before? Pull it out." She snapped back to reality and reached up to pull his cock out of his underwear. It was long and thicker than any she had in her life before and she nervously leaned in to slowly start licking around the head. Spencer groaned softly and put his hand in her hair on the back of her head, "I didn't say lick it." He pushed her head down onto his cock forcing it into her mouth. She gagged and coughed at bit at the surprise but he didn't give her much time to recover. He pushed her hands away and with both hands on her head he forced her hot wet mouth down on his cock over and over again. "Are you going to suck my cock like a good girl now, Leah?" She seemed to say yes with his cock deep in her mouth, so he stopped pushing down on her head and let the grip on her hair loosen. Leah immediately started to suck Spencer's thick cock, not wanting to gag on it any more. He leaned back and moaned as she sloppily bounced her head up and down, drooling all over. After a while he grabbed her hair and pulled her head off, turning her chin up towards him. "That is how a good girl sucks cock. Now crawl over to that ottoman, slut."

Leah turned and crawled on her hands and knees to the large ottoman that was a few feet away. She looked back at Spencer who was now shirtless, pushing his pants and underwear down. He started to rummage through a drawer in a side table and looked Leah in the face as he pulled out several long feet of rope. "Bend over it." He was cold and sounded cruel, but Leah obliged as she bent over the square ottoman. He came up behind her and kicked her legs apart before kneeling down between them. She could feel his hard cock pressed up between her ass cheeks as he grabbed her arms and tied them to each other behind her back and used a small knife to cut off the extra. He then tied each of her knees to either foot of the ottoman on that side and using the knife he cut off her underwear and tossed that aside as well. Leah was shaking again, thinking she knew exactly what was about to happen. Spencer reached his hand down to her bare shaved pussy and ran his fingers along the slit. "You're soaking wet. Do you love being my fuck toy, Leah?" He laughed and stood up and walked into another room, coming back shortly with a few things in his hand. He had brought back not one but two video cameras and a bottle of lube. He was setting the one camera on the table that was directly in front of Leah and she could see the little red light indicating it was recording. He then stood behind her and set the second camera on the floor pointed directly up towards her nice round ass. "Have you ever had a cock in your ass before, my little slave?" Leah looked back at him shocked, watching him pour the lube in his hand onto his throbbing dick. "I asked you a question slut."

Leah hesitated and finally replied, "...no" very quietly.

"Mmmm good." Spencer knelt down beside her and slapped her ass. "I'm going to make you love sitting on my cock, Leah." He had his large hands on her ass, kneading and pulling the cheeks apart so the camera he had on her could see every inch of her body. He didn't waste any time and immediately started to push his index finger into her tight, virgin asshole. Leah squirmed helplessly as he pushed into her body more. She gasped loudly as he forced his middle finger in with his index, feeling how tight her asshole really was. "You're not putting up much of a fight. Do you love when you get your asshole stretched open?" He pushed his fingers into her ass more forcefully as he said this and it made Leah gasp loudly. Spencer grabbed her by the hair and forced her to face the camera in front of her. "Do you want me to stretch that asshole out now, slut?"

She hesitated for a second and knew there wasn't really an option of what to say. "Yes" she said quiet and reluctantly.

Spencer pulled on her hair again, "look into that camera and say you want my cock in your ass."

"I.. I want your cock in my ass, Spencer" her voice trembled as she said it and she looked away from the camera as soon as he let her hair go. He started to position himself on top of her, leaving a nice shot of her ass and dripping wet pussy.

"You are such a filthy slut to be enjoying this so much," he said as he reached down to feel how soaking wet her pussy was. He suddenly reached up and pulled her hair to force her to look at the camera as he started to push his cock against her tight little asshole. She gasped and tried to move her body away from him as the head of his cock pushed into her ass. Leah yelled and squirmed under him as he kept pushing into her, his cock stretching out her asshole and filling it. Spencer worked his thick cock back and forth until he felt her body relax enough for him to slide in balls deep. Leah squirmed hard against her constraints and Spencer's hand gripping her hair as she felt him bottom out in her, letting out a scream as he did. He slapped her ass cheek hard a few times before starting to thrust in and out of her perfect little ass, making her squirm and fight against her restraints. He let go of her hair and put both hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them wide as he thrust the full length of his cock into her, ignoring her squirms and kicks against the floor. He suddenly slammed his cock balls deep into her hard, paused and then did it again, and again. Leah screamed into the fabric of the ottoman each time he did. He reached up and put his hand around her throat and pulled her head up again towards the camera, gripping her throat tightly as he did.

"Do you want my cum in your ass, my little whore?" He said as he kept fucking her ass hard. Pounding her and moving her entire body while he gripped her around the neck.

"Y-y-yes" she stuttered out as he continued to pound her ass.

"Yes what" His speed slowed down a bit while he waited for the correct answer.

"Cum in my ass" Leah said a bit quietly, while looking into the camera. Spencer started to hammer her asshole hard now, making her scream and moan as he had his way with her. He slapped her ass hard leaving it red as he continued to slam his dick into her. He gripped her hips hard and pulled her ass back against him hard several times as he shot a massive hot load deep inside her asshole. He groaned as he pulled out of her, leaving her bent over the ottoman shaking and sweaty as he picked up one of the cameras and panned over her used body. He zoomed in on her red ass cheeks and caught a bit of cum leaking out of her asshole for the first time in her life before shutting the camera off.

He stood up all the way and stretched and walked out of the room, still leaving her there tied in that same position. She was catching her breath and calming herself down as she looked back to see where he had went. A few minutes went by and he returned in a robe, carrying a spare which he layed across the back of one of the chairs. "I guess I could untie you now." His annoyingly charming demeanour had returned and he untied Leah from her bonds and helped her stand back up. "Go have a shower. We have some more to discuss but I am sure you want a shower" Leah didn't say anything as she crossed over and picked up the robe he brought in for her and left the room and headed straight for a shower.

12