Slave Lunas Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Trophies of War are kept for his pleasure.
10.1k words
4.78
66.5k
55

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,297 Followers

Author's Note: This section is posted in Non-Consent for a reason, it contains more triggers than a gun show.

*****

"Luna Catherine, prepare the others. The Alpha and his army will arrive in an hour." The Luna title was something they did solely to remind us of how far we had fallen from our previous station, as if the silver collars and nudity weren't enough.

"Yes, Beta Tennard." I kept my eyes down and hands behind my back, my breasts pushed forward as I stood in front of the door to the Luna's Quarters. He reached out and twisted my left nipple painfully, I pushed back a yelp. It was the one thing I could control over the past eleven years since I had been taken. I refused to give them the pleasure of hearing me scream, no matter how much they hurt me. Beta Tennard was a stern and cruel man, jaded by decades of war and the death of his mate when they were both teens. He wasn't the worst of them.

"He'll expect them to look good and act properly. If they don't, I won't be the only one taking my disappointment out on that ass of yours." He walked away, and I didn't move until he was up the stairs and the guard had let him out. The basement we were kept in was a large prison, in effect. There was only one way in or out, through doors that required two people to open with keys at the same time, one from the inside and one from the outside. Past the doors were security and guard quarters and even more locked passages. Escape was impossible, and I had the scars on my back to prove it. I was thirty-five years old and had spent almost a third of my life this way.

I turned and opened the door to the private room that I shared with five other Lunas who had been captured and enslaved by the Black Dawn Pack. "Private" was a misnomer, it really was just a bunk room in which we waited until the guards called us out. Other rooms in the basement were set up for the entertainment of the Pack leadership, with large beds and a selection of toys and implements to use on us as they desired. The common area outside the rooms was reminiscent of a medieval dungeon; it was the place where cruel punishments and tortures were dealt out, along with your garden variety dominant fantasies.

"They'll be here in an hour," I said as I woke up Luna Mary. She was the most recent arrival, the Crooked River Pack having been wiped out two months ago. She was still getting over the "party" they held in her honor. She was a smaller woman, who resembled one of those peppy cheerleader-types with her five-two frame of a gymnast. Her surfer-blond hair was messed up from sleep, it hung to her shoulder blades. Any pep she had was gone after all she had endured. "Showers, hair, make sure you are clean. Don't give the bastards a free reason to punish you, this will be bad enough as it is. Get plenty of lubricant inside, they won't give you more."

Luna Vivian was crying, she knew the target of the Alpha's fury was the Red Moon Pack, and their Luna was a close friend. She didn't cry much these days, in the three years she had been here she found that crying just encouraged them to do more. I walked over and gave her a hug. "You have to stay strong through this, Kirsten will need your help to get through this, just like we helped you."

She nodded into my shoulder and then stepped back, wiping the tears from her eyes. She straightened her back and squared her shoulders, rising up to her full five-foot-ten, her brown hair falling in natural curls to the middle of her back. "I hate to say this, but I hope she managed to kill herself." She turned and walked towards the single showerhead in the corner of the concrete room and stood under it. The nozzle was set into the ceiling, directly above a drain grate in the floor, ensuring there was no place to tie a rope to. They went to great lengths to take away our ability to end our own miserable lives. Alpha Kendrick Black had spent a lot of time gathering his trophy collection, and he didn't want any to be lost. There was a button on the wall you pressed to get thirty seconds of cold water. We took turns, getting wet then moving out of the way to lather up our bodies and hair. Ten minutes later, we were helping each other dry and style our hair.

"Let me get that for you," Luna Nancy said. She took the plastic brush from my hand and started to work the kinks out of my waist-length black hair. I hated it, but the Alpha refused to let me get it cut. He liked how he could control me by wrapping it around his hands, or binding my limbs to it. I leaned back, moving the hair away from the thick silver collar that had been welded around my neck the first day I was here. Silver blocked our wolves from coming forward; with the collar in place, we could not communicate telepathically, shift into our animal forms, or tap into the strength our wolf had while we were in human form. Even our healing was slowed, although still faster than human recovery. Collaring was the ultimate punishment for a werewolf, because it cut us off from our other half. It also burned like hell if you touched it, which was why I kept my fingers clear and the inside of the collar was lined with leather.

If I was the mother figure to this group, Nancy was the daughter. She had just turned eighteen, having been captured last year before she found her mate. Her mother had died when she was younger, so when her father was killed she became Luna of her Pack- for about a day. That was how long it took for Alpha Kendrick to kill her senior leadership, and give her members the same choices he gave every Pack he took over. Join their Pack as provisional members and prove their worth and loyalty, or be enslaved and sold. Unfortunately for her, she was growing into a real beauty and would never know the joys of a mate. She had wavy red hair that ran down mid-back, and was cursed with wide hips and a large bust on an athletic five-foot-nine body. She had been a favorite of the Pack leadership since her arrival, and that was not a good thing.

The Lunas never got a choice. They were the Alpha's treasure, his way to show his friends and enemies how powerful he was, to make them fear him more than anything else. There was nothing like parading the naked Lunas in, sending them under the table to entertain the guests while the meal was served.

When we all had our hair done and faces cleaned and made up, it was time to prepare for the inevitable servitude. Each of us used the toilet and enema attachment to get clean inside and out; you only made the mistake of not doing this once. We helped each other, the large bottle of Astro Glide being passed around as we made sure our vaginas and rectums were well coated. I expected we would be used hard for the whole night, and none of us found rape to be arousing. Pre-lubrication limited the discomfort and tearing we would have to deal with.

I checked the room, Luna Tandy was just finishing preparing Luna Sheri. The two were twin sisters, both had found their mates in the Alphas of the western Montana Packs. They had been taken six and five years ago respectively, and they were the ones who kept the rest of us positive. They never wavered in their belief that one day we would be rescued, and we would have our vengeance for what they had done to us. Both girls were tall with straight strawberry-blonde hair going to mid-back, and the build of the volleyball stars they once were. They weren't large up top, but they had that bubble butt and muscled legs that made them favorites of some. Well, that and the twin thing. They were almost always used together.

There were still five minutes left when we were all ready. I gathered the girls around me, huddling up like it was a football game. "We know what is going to happen tonight, we can't stop it, we have to survive it. Don't do anything stupid, don't set yourself up to be punished more than we already will be. Luna Kirsten will be the focus tonight, and we need to help her through this and bring her back when they are done." I looked at them all, they were my only friends, and we had to stick together. "May Luna protect us all."

We waited by the door until Beta Thomas and four guards, Terry, Lance, Carson and James, had formed outside our door. When it opened, I walked out first, my hands behind my back. Leather cuffs were placed around my wrists and clipped together, while matching ankle cuffs were attached. A three-foot length of chain was attacked to the D-ring on my silver collar, then I was moved forward. We came out in order of capture, so I was followed by Tandy, Sheri, Vivian, Nancy and Mary. As each of us was bound, the chain was connected to the next in line. We had to move as a unit, and it made running impossible.

Beta Thomas led us up the stairs and through the double doors, then through the labyrinth until we were outside. We all squinted at the bright sun of the afternoon as we were walked to the ceremonial grounds. The grounds were a natural amphitheater, the bowl-like shape surrounding the area at the bottom where the challenge ring and Mating Rock were. I had to snicker at the thought of a "mating rock," this Pack didn't emphasize true mates like others, few of the senior leadership was mated. Why bother when you could have your pick of Lunas any time you got hard?

The Pack members were filing in, finding a place to watch roughly by status. The higher ranks, the Deltas and Epsilons, were near the bottom with the Betas surrounding the rock. Normal rank members were the bulk of those watching, while the Omegas and young were near the top. There was a path set aside from the parking area to the challenge ring, with Pack slaves chained to rings set in the ground along the edge. We were led to the front of the rape rock and told to kneel. We had to do this with our hands bound behind us and our knees widely spread, our pussies on display as befitted a sex slave. The whole thing was designed to foster an image of power, to crush the resistance of those who would be arriving.

We kept our heads down, but we were always alert to what was happening. I could hear the energy in the crowd change as Alpha Kendrick Black strode into the field. He smirked as he passed us before jumping on top of the Mating Rock, the crowd instantly quieted. "Bring in the prisoners," he commanded.

A door opened in a building on the far side of the parking lot, and a parade of defeated and resigned werewolves started to move. Surrounded by intimidating Pack warriors armed with cattle prods and silver knives, they moved along the path towards the challenge ring. Their eyes were fearful; they were chained, surrounded by a hostile Pack, and walking towards the most feared Alpha and past the evidence of his past conquests. When they were all in the ring, heads bowed and kneeling, Alpha Kendrick raised his hands again.

"The Red Moon Pack is no more. Our warriors showed again why our Pack is the strongest, the most feared in the entire world. Those of you here now will be given a chance, a choice. You may declare your loyalty to me and the Black Dawn Pack. You will be given provisional status, assigned housing and assigned to training or work detail. Prove your loyalty and your work, and you can have a long and happy life here among us. Or..." He looked at the lines of slaves, then down to the Lunas at his feet. "You can refuse, and be killed like those foolish enough to resist us, or sold into slavery along with your children." He gave them a few moments to think, as his men started to jeer and some even started a mock auction for some of the prettier women. "But first, bring forth my newest trophy."

The doors to the building opened again, and four large men started to walk out. Two poles stretched between pairs of men, suspending a metal cage about three feet wide and tall and four feet long. The heavy bars encased a beautiful, frightened young woman, the newest Luna captive, Kirsten. The Pack was jeering at her as she was brought past them, yelling in explicit detail what she had to look forward to. We had all been in her place; it was always the same. If the Luna did not surrender, the men would slaughter every last man, woman and child in the Pack. Kirsten knew her fate as soon as Alpha Kendrick attacked.

The men moved through the circle, her Pack members either looking at her in pity or afraid to look at her in shame. She was naked, collared and helpless. Just like Alpha Kendrick liked them. His men opened the cage and pulled her out. Her face showed no emotion, she didn't resist, she really didn't want to survive this.

She wouldn't be so lucky.

Ch. 2

I watched the events like people watched a car wreck, unable to turn away. The men brought Kirsten up past us as Alpha Kendrick jumped off the Mating Rock. It wasn't a huge rock, it was made of granite and was about waist height and only three feet deep and five feet wide. The guards moved her along, she complied without resistance, the bruising on her ribs and back testified to what would happen if she did. The men moved her to the opposite side from us, and I could hear the sound of shackles being fastened to hold her legs wide apart as she faced the crowd. I didn't need to see, none of us did, we had all lived it. She was bent forward over the flat top of the stone, and her arms were affixed to chains attached to eye bolts in the front of the stone. Her fate was sealed, she was helpless to stop what was to come.

"Luna Kirsten, you know the consequence if you resist or fight me," he said. "One of your Pack members dies for each resistance, and if you fight back I'll kill them all." He looked at the guard. "Make sure she's watching this," the Alpha said. I heard the grunt as the guards knotted her hair and attached a rope, tying each end to a leg iron. It forced her neck back so her face was to the crowd.

She was desperately trying to calm herself, I could hear her heart beating out of her chest. Her entire life was being destroyed as she watched in horror.

Beta Thomas pulled up on my chain. "Rise, slaves." I rolled back on my toes and gracefully rose, despite my hands being locked behind me. The others did as well, a practiced motion, although I saw out of the corner of my eye that Mary had stumbled. One of the guards whacked her in the back with a baton as she moved back into position. Without an order, Thomas starter to walk and we immediately turned and followed until we were facing the back of the rock. We could see her exposed and vulnerable, as the Alpha and his Betas joked about her assets.

Meanwhile, the guards had been pushing the prisoners into a line, and the front of the line was almost to the rock. The Alpha addressed them directly. "Those that wish to join my pack as provisional members may do so now. Reject your Luna then pledge your allegiance to me."

The first person up was an older man, he had the scars of a fighter but was well past fighting age. His eyes were apologetic, tears running down as he looked at his defeated Luna. "I'm sorry," he told her.

"Spit in her face and reject her as your Alpha," Beta Tennard growled.

The man stilled, his wolf was fighting him. Finally, he collapsed onto a knee. "I cannot, I will never submit to a monster like you," he said as tears fell down his face. There was a growl and the swish of a sword, then his head was rolling towards the rock as Kirsten sobbed.

Men ran forward and dragged the corpse away, even as the guards pushed the next woman onto the spot where the blood was still soaking in. She was holding the hand of a pup of about six, a young boy who was hugging her leg. "I'm sorry, I have to protect my family, I've lost everything else," she said.

"I forgive you, do it quickly," Kirsten whispered.

She looked at the head, then spit on her Luna's hair and spoke the words of rejection. She quickly pledged her fealty to Alpha Kendrick and the Black Dawn Pack, and was escorted to an area behind the rock to watch the others.

Once the first one broke, the rest quickly followed. I could tell her Pack had loved her, it wasn't an easy thing for them by the tears and the defeat in their eyes. There were a few who took glee in her condition, those who blamed her or her mate for the death of their own mate or son. Spittle covered her face and hair as the parade of rejection continued. I could see her jerking in pain as each of the Pack bonds were ripped from her; moving my eyes to my friends, we shared a common bond together and knew exactly how she felt. Tears ran down all of our faces as we suffered in solidarity.

Out of all the prisoners, about two dozen refused to reject her. The ones too old or defiant to be sold at slaves were killed. The ones spared were collared and hauled back to the building, where they would be prepared for later sale. As the last one spit on her, the destruction of the Red Moon Pack was complete.

Her destruction was nowhere near over. The Alpha raised his hands again, and the Pack immediately was silenced. "The Red Moon Alpha tried to stir up the other Packs against us, to form an alliance to become big enough to take us down. We learned of it because the other Alphas are not stupid enough to move against us." There were shouts of agreement from the crowd. "Now that Alpha is dead, the Pack is no more, and his precious Luna is mine to do with as I wish. As is customary, after I am done my Betas have their chance, then by rank any Pack member who wants to fuck a Luna may do so, in any fashion he or she desires. My other Lunas," he gestured towards us, "are also available if the line for Luna Kirsten here is too long, or you need a warmup." There was laughter in the ranks, men were already jostling for position. "Hell, even the provisional members can have a shot after our Omegas." This was the rest of the humiliation, not only would the Alpha and his men take her in every way, but even her own former Pack members would.

For a proud Luna, it was a soul-crushing blow. I had learned to bury my hatred and resentment deep and just survive, because no matter how bad things got, they could find a way to make it worse.

He had dropped his pants, his familiar shaft straight out in front of him, and without preamble he shoved himself fully inside her. She screamed at the invasion, which only made him enjoy it more. She tried desperately to get him out, but the chains provided no give and there was no escape. Her sobs and screams were the only noise other than the sound of his hips slamming into her.

Beta Tennard handed my chain off to a guard and dropped his pants, then went around to the front. He smiled at his Alpha before slapping her face, her eyes and mouth opened and that was when he forced his dick in. Her cries were immediately muffled as she struggled to breathe, he was savagely face-fucking her while the Alpha continued his assault. She was gagging violently and trying to catch her breath; he was smart enough to recognize when she was about to black out and pull out long enough to prevent it.

The two spit-roasted her until Kendrick withdrew, his fist pounding his dick until he shot his load over her back and ass. As soon as he was clear, Beta Lucas stepped in. He was the commander of the Army, and as a reward he was allowed to be the first to take her ass. He had used Luna Mary's mouth to warm up in, so there was some spit for lube, but with no preparation it was going to hurt like hell, I knew.

She screamed at the new invasion, only cut off because Beta Tennard was unloading into her throat. When he stepped back, she fought for breath only to have Beta Thomas take his place.

I saw the Pack start to disperse as the Alpha and his top Betas laughed and talked. The Omegas had brought out tables full of beer, hard liquor and meat. The whole thing was a sick festival of sex and humiliation.

Not everyone would participate in using us. The mated pairs typically didn't, although some of them would screw each other while they watched. There were a few women that would get in line. The women that did were cruel, they were worse than most men as they wouldn't be satisfied with just an orgasm.

partwolf
partwolf
2,297 Followers