Slave Lunas Ch. 18 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And who is going to be Alpha? You? Seamus?"

"Yes. I am the Alpha, I have been since Kendrick was killed. The other Lunas and I have talked about this, and we will be doing something different. You see, we are like sisters, our bonds are that close. We don't want to be separated, so the Seven Lunas Pack will be together. Luna Nancy will be returning to Washington with Shay, but Tandy and Sheri will be taking the western third of the territory, and Vivian the eastern third. I will have the middle, but we will function as one since they each desire to remain under my leadership."

"Three territories, four Lunas? It's never been done!" The outburst was quickly picked up on.

"Well, Lunas don't get into dick-measuring contests with each other. We can't solve our problems with force, we need to find common ground instead. The four of us work together, we've always worked together and we don't plan to stop just because we have territories to govern." With this, I called the questions to a close and just let all the discussions happen.

Dinner was a much calmer time, by now we had worked out private agreements with many of the surrounding Packs. Even those who didn't promise an alliance wanted to cooperate, offering to send single male and female wolves to visit and help rebuild. We sat with different people, again randomly chosen, and I felt much better by the end.

Time to go for broke, I thought. "I thank you all for attending today, and for all the progress we have made towards peace and cooperation." I waited for the applause to die down. "What happened to us, to other women in this territory, can never be allowed to happen again. We've drafted a few simple principles, a Werewolf Bill of Rights if you will, and I'm asking you to agree both to live by it and defend it. If we all agree, we can stop Packs from going down this same path, we can protect our mates and daughters. The principles are simple.

We, the creation of Luna, recognize that each Werewolf is a unique and precious creation of our Goddess and agree to treat them as such.

Article 1. Justice must be done. No Werewolf shall be executed or exiled without a trial of his peers and elders.

Article 2. The mating of two Werewolves is a sacred gift. Forced matings and rape are an affront to this gift and are punishable by death.

Article 3. Slavery is banned. Werewolves captured are to be brought into the Pack and given rank or exiled.

Article 4. Pack bonds are voluntary. Werewolves may leave or change packs without penalty.

Article 5. The flag of truce shall not be violated.

Article 6. Alpha Challenges must be made under the supervision of an Elder.

Article 7. Pack Boundaries are to be respected by all."

I had copies of the proposal handed out, and there was a lively debate that ensued. In the end, all but three Alphas signed the agreement, with the remainder reserving judgment until they could see how it would work.

I was exhausted by the time they all left, their howls of departure rolling through the hills. Seamus picked me up and carried me to our room, where we took a hot shower together before going to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating and uncomfortable. I pushed the blankets off, moving my legs I could feel the heat pooled there. It was like a fire in my belly that pushed outwards until my limbs were on fire. "Seamus," I moaned.

He woke up and his nose picked up the strong scent I was putting out. His eyes were glowing, his wolf forward in his mind. "You're in heat," he said as he leaned down to lick my dripping sex.

"Oh Luna, help me," I begged him. He did. For three solid days we didn't leave our bedroom. I couldn't sleep more than a few minutes at a time, I needed him in me and he wanted to be there. When it finally broke, we took a shower, ate and slept for an entire day.

Two years later

"Let them run some energy out," I said as we exited the Jeep we were using. Scotty and Shaw were out of the back in a flash, tossing their clothes aside before they changed into their wolf pup forms. The tan pups with black-tipped tails ran around the graveyard, sniffing and marking the trees, as Seamus took my hand and walked me through the gate.

We walked to my parent's and my mate's graves, and I laid the flowers there and said a prayer. My mate knelt with me, and next to us Shay and Nancy knelt and laid theirs. Tandy and Sheri put flowers on the other side, and Vivian and Lachlan put theirs down as well. I was crying, my sisters were as well. When I was done, I stood up and we had a group hug.

It would be the first of many this Freedom Day.

We had decided to mark the day we escaped captivity each year, not with a fancy meal, but with a remembrance of those who had been lost. This was the first stop of the tour that would visit seven different places before it was done. Each of us would visit our lost Pack members, parents and mate, and pay our respects to the dead.

It had been a long road to here. Having my mate at my side helped, and I couldn't get depressed with my little terrors running around. Seamus had knocked me up during my heat, and I delivered two healthy boys, identical twins, the next spring. He whistled for them and they came bounding through the grass, their paws way too large for their bodies. We each took one and pulled them into our arms, where they changed into the dirty, wiggly, adorable little boys we loved.

"I can't wait," Vivian said as she watched me blow a raspberry on Scotty's belly. Vivian's mate Lachlan was a member of Seamus' old Pack in Scotland, he and a number of others had come for his mating ceremony and Pack installation as Alpha. They were totally in love with each other, and she walked with a hand over her round belly. She told me she was expecting a girl, who she would name Mary Kirsten Kirkpatrick.

I was still trying to find mates for Tandy and Sheri, but at least they had each other. It wasn't for lack of trying. I was sending them on a goodwill tour of the eastern Packs and then Europe. Our idea of a Werewolf Bill of Rights was spreading, we now had two-thirds of the Packs in the United States signed up.

Things were changing for the better.

The End

12