Slave Meets Master

Story Info
Cindy finds herself helpless to her master's will.
3.2k words
4.32
34.8k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the long wooden table in the staff meeting with Stacey Willard at ten fifteen that morning, half asleep. I wore a white blouse and a black skirt with black pumps as I bounced my heel to keep from sitting still for too long. Stacey went over the new authors we'd added to our ranks over the last year. Snow rained beyond the window behind her, powdering the gorgeous city of New York that towered endlessly into the hazy distance.

I'd zoned out since I was no longer involved with the upper management dealings anymore. This was just a courtesy visit as I was still part owner of the company. No, I was just an author for Endless Nights Publishing after having stepped back from administrative duties. It was too much work trying to play author, editor, and publisher.

I gasped, my eyes widening. Everyone at the table looked at me as I put my hand to my mouth. The unbearable vibration coming from my vagina had been sudden and unexpected. "Sorry, a sort of... uhm, nightmare." I smiled, my face going red as the Vush vibrator stopped.

Thomas was horny and he wanted me to know it. Who was Thomas? That's a good question because I'd never met him before. And yet, he had a stronger hold upon me than even my husband at that time. My husband, Max, was in Europe and scheduled to be there until the middle of January. It was part of his three month winter tour, and that left me to my own devices when it came to my needs and satisfactions.

I'd met Thomas on Tumblr while trying to keep up with social media duties. I almost never checked Tumblr, but I kept a porny queue of hot-wife posts and such that I kept secret from Max. Thomas was one of those dominant types who liked to race-play who had been following me for a long time. He occasionally sent me some naughty race-play texts about me belonging to him.

I told him to knock it off as I was almost ten years older and likely knew my way around the sexual world better. That sobered him up a bit. I've dated guys from Tumblr, Tinder, and KIK before, but I'm a traditionalist when it comes to dating. I like to let the chemistry build in person. But I also crave attention.

After we discovered that we were both in New York, Thomas had invited me to play a little game with him if I was interested. I'm always interested in trying something new so I asked him what he had planned. He told me that there would be a package waiting for me at the Starbucks on 58th Street across from Columbus Circle. It would be behind the counter and all I needed to do was ask one of the baristas if there was a package for Cindy behind the counter.

Being overly cautious, I had a friend pick up the package. The barista had no idea what it was or who it was for so the guy gave it to my editor friend, Jason, without question. Jason brought it up to me the previous morning and I opened it in the bathroom to find a brand new--unopened--Vush pink vibrator inside. Thomas had included instructions on how to send him the bluetooth code after I'd turned it on. I sent it to him and we did a little test run, me laughing as he made me wet and pink. His next instruction was to put it on the next morning and leave it in throughout the day.

I was bored so I did. That's when things got interesting. Thomas had control over me. He had my orgasm in the palm of his hand at any given time of the day--a complete stranger to me. At first, the feeling was hot and I'd gotten wet just thinking about it, knowing that it was there. It had only been on that one time in the office and only for a few seconds, but the situation had made me gush and fill my panties uncomfortably.

"What happened?" Jason asked as we walked back toward the elevator after the meeting.

"Nothing, just maybe a stomach cramp." I said. We grabbed some lunch and chatted, Thomas exercising patience. I wondered when it would happen again, when he would make me lose control. After we re-entered the publishing building and exited the elevator, it hit me. I stumbled and grappled for the wall, my diaphragm tightening for a few seconds before I ducked into the nearest restroom. I sat on the toilet in the stall, sighing with my legs apart and shaking as I came.

The vibration continued and I checked my phone messages. "How does it feel to be owned?" He texted.

"I need you." I texted back, really and truly wanting a full length cock right now over this stupid toy and his games.

"Not yet. We have another game to play." He texted back.

"You're driving me crazy!" I texted.

"Let's see how obedient you've become. There's another package waiting. If you remove the vibrator, I'll know."

I doubted that was true. There was nothing about the product that said it could sense when it had been removed or not, but it was part of the psychological game Thomas was playing. I left it in, getting through the rest of the day without making too much noise as I smirked angrily when it started vibrating.

I'm a woman and I'm in full control of my functions. I thought that, but after a while of the Vush thrumming and stimulating me, I closed my eyes as Stacey continued droning on about marketing statistics as I focused on the vibration. My heart beat faster. I thought of Thomas and feeling him inside me. I licked my lips and took a deep breath to realize that everyone was looking at me again.

"Cindy, did you hear what I asked?" Stacey asked.

"No." I said, my eyes wide. Thomas had turned up the sensitivity to half as I swallowed hard, looking at Stacey without reacting. He left it there and he left it on, the mother fucker. "W--what is it?"

"Your books have the highest selling E-book rate, and we were hoping to convert that momentum over to some of the new authors. We were wondering if there was a method or tactic you like to employ when working your social media outlets."

I sat there for what felt like thirty-seconds staring off into space. The hum of the vibrator was quiet, but it was next to impossible to coordinate any coherent thought. "Networking." The word slid from my lips lethargically. "Lots of networking." I closed my eyes intentionally and took a shivering breath as the monotonous roll of the Vush tempted and coaxed me toward yet another orgasm.

"Oh... kay." Stacey said. "Moving on...."

"What's going on with you?" Jason asked in the hall after the meeting was over.

Thomas had killed the vibration at last, but the damage was done. My underwear was ruined and cleaning up the chair under me before leaving was awkward. "It's nothing." I said. We parted ways outside, me taking the subway uptown to Central Park. I got off at the Columbus Circle exit and went into the Starbucks where there was yet another package waiting for me. I took it, but before leaving I asked the barista guy how much whoever paid to leave it there.

"I'm not sure, but I think the guy paid the manager like a hundred bucks to hold it." He shrugged. "That's just what I heard."

I went to the restroom and opened the parcel to find a note from Thomas on another package. "Now that you're sufficiently horny, Cindy, I'd like you to come meet me or I fear I might lose this primal desire I've stirred within you to some other stranger. You are such a slut and we both know that. I'd like you to leave your panties and bra in this box. I think we can both agree that they belong to me now. It's cold out for now, but the warmth is waiting for you. Come get what you need."

The address and room of a hotel was at the bottom. I opened the second package to unravel a silver, jewel-encrusted butt-plug. I scoffed at it, tossing it in my hand. It felt supernaturally cold. I put my soaked thong in the box and hiked my heel on the toilet seat. I tongued the corner of my mouth, running the plug into my vagina to moisten it before pressing it into my bottom. It hurt and I breathed frustratedly as the fat rounded part flexed and stretched. There was a little pain followed by a mixture of relief and stimulation as the big part slipped inside while my rectum clutched the plug. It hurt for a minute, but this wasn't my first butt-plug experience.

A sudden shock of vibration made me fall down on the toilet seat as the Vush went to half. Someone knocked on the restroom door. I'd been in the bathroom too long. I gathered myself and the parcel, putting my bra in with my panties. I didn't have big breasts so I wasn't sure how this was going to be a turn on.

The moment I stepped outside, everything changed. My nipples poked through my thin white blouse as the cool wind and snow met my shoulders. I pulled my jacket tight, but a breeze sent ice through my downstairs as the silver plug captured and amplified the cold like a subtle form of torture. It wasn't a bad kind of torture. I was so horny and could barely walk as I put Thomas's hotel's address into my maps app. I was going to screw his brains out after the sexual mind-games he had been playing with me.

I took the subway, texting him as I went. He said he'd meet me downstairs and we'd go out for drinks. I'd never met him but I had seen pictures. Thomas was tall with short brown hair and a little beard stubble. When I saw him he had an open-throat white dress shirt under his dark blue blazer and matching dress slacks. He wore black loafers on his feet. Thomas put his muscular arm around my shoulder.

"If it isn't my little Cindy." He said as we moved into walk. He put his hand into his blazer pocket and I felt the perk of the vibration as he grinned.

"You asshole." I said desperately. "You've made this day... interesting, to say the least." I breathed.

He nodded. "I know, let's go get a drink." We walked on. It was so cold, but he didn't seem to mind as the snow drifted from the sky over the cars and sidewalks as the pedestrians traveled to their nameless destinations. His hand met my ass while we walked.

A ridiculous amount of cold greeted me as he lifted my skirt and massaged my right butt cheek. His middle finger found and tapped the butt-plug. My face went red as we walked. My ass was bare. He patted gently, keeping my black skirt above the cuff of his jacket. We made for the bar nearby. I met Thomas's eyes and stared daggers at him as he licked his lips, checking me out.

A guy in a brown hat walked by and nudged me. "Followed you guys for two blocks. Loved the view." He chuckled and ducked off in the other direction.

"You're such a slut." He said. "No panties and no bra. God I can't wait to fuck your tight pussy senseless." We drank a few beers, relaxing. Thomas sat with me in the booth and fingered me under my skirt around the vibrator as we drank. He turned it on three-quarters power and he kissed me. I was helpless to resist. It took all my will to keep my composure in public as the vibration wore on me. I was tired and sore from the use, but still so turned on.

We went back to the hotel room where more gifts were waiting for me. I kicked off my pumps. Thomas took off my white blouse and pinched my hard nipples as he rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. He kissed me before he turned me around and put a pair of handcuffs on my wrists. He slipped a black leather collar around my neck that connected to a leash. I let him put these things on me because he'd turned the vibrator on high. Sure, I could have taken the Vush out but where would the fun be in that?

A sort of panic took over to realize that at Thomas's mercy. I pulled against the hand-cuffs, but couldn't get free. Thomas was fully dressed and I--famous and married bestselling author, Cindy Johnson--was naked, on my knees with a collar around my neck and my hands handcuffed behind my back. I had a silver butt plug in my ass, a Vush vibrator in my pussy on high making me squirm, and my master had me completely at his will. I couldn't ask to be in a more blessed position. "You couldn't bring a blindfold?" I asked.

"No, Cindy, I wanted you to see yourself being owned." He said, noting the mirror closet that reflected my situation clearly. My black hair was down and met my shoulders as I looked back at my brown eyes that had looked back at me this morning when I did my makeup. He gently rubbed my signature high Korean cheekbone. "Look at you, little slut. Come, let's get you fed."

Thomas pulled the collar and gently guided my head to his pants. I bit the belt with my teeth and pulled it, releasing the clip as the belt fell away. He was rock solid in his dark blue slacks. He undid the button on his pants and I grabbed the zipper with my teeth, feeling his firm cock through the fabric of his pants with my cheek as I lowered my chin. He pulled his pants and underwear down with one hand. His cock was bigger than I was expecting: worryingly large. It was big and round and long like a torpedo. He pulled my leash, lifting my face to his balls and shaft.

Thomas kept his dress shirt and blazer on, as if to remain in full composure and control. His long hog pushed between my lips into my mouth. He traveled down my tongue and gagged my throat. He thrust back and forth in my mouth, wrapping his arm around my neck to pull my face down as he slid as far as he could. I choked, but it was a good kind of choke. "Breathe through your nose." He said instructively, pressing his cock deep as he fucked my face.

I finally coughed as he pulled out, saliva strands pulling from my lips and his shaft as he kept me at bay with the leash. I took deep breaths of free air as I glared at him. He smirked and lifted me up over the edge of the bed. I felt gratifying pain as he spanked me hard.

"You've just got too much spunk!" He spanked again, the slap echoing through the room. He kept spanking, the butt-plug throbbing in my ass with each swat. I saw that my butt was red in the mirror and came at the thought of my husband seeing the abuse I was taking.

He reeled me up and around on my back. Walking around the bed, he pushed his cock into my mouth from the other direction, his balls resting on my nose. Thomas pinched and pulled my nipples, playfully slapping them as he rolled and pulled. I gave a cry around his cock and he relaxed.

"Your pussy's so red, it's ridiculous." Thomas clicked his tongue as he withdrew from my mouth. "You need it more than you've ever needed it before, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy." I groaned. "I need it now."

"Oh Cindy, I love your desperation." He hummed and reached down to massage my vagina aggressively with his strong fingers around the Vush vibrator that had been on high for so long that I thought I'd become desensitized to it. And yet, the feeling of him and the rhythmic purring of the device was unnerving. "Think you're ready?"

"Yes, god dammit!" My fingers clenched within my hand-cuffs as I yearned for him, a dildo, anything but the god-awful gyrating that just seemed to make me itch more. I was dripping wet, stimulated more than I'd ever been in my life, and wanted anything to be given the gratification my body felt it deserved.

"I should record you begging me to fuck you. What a lost opportunity. What would the world say?" He mused.

"Just do it already!" I breathed.

"Oh Cindy, you need cock don't you?" He cooed.

"Yes, whatever, just turn off the fucking Vush already!" I glared at him. It was becoming unbearable, probably because I was thinking so much about it, but I'd never been so sexually agitated before.

"Ah, ah, ah, the feeling will pass into ecstasy my little slut." He said as he massaged my clitoris under the Vush with finesse. My legs and stomach heaved as he stimulated me further over the vibration. I arched and writhed on my back and heels. I had a pained expression on my face as pure bliss filled me from head to toe. That's when I started peeing and crying. It was an immense cascade of feelings from pain to unbearable joy. I breathed in and out, in and out, hyperventilating with my hands locked behind my back as Thomas continued fingering that spot without faltering.

The vibration stopped and Thomas undid my handcuffs. A violence overtook me as I leapt on him. He still hadn't taken off his shirt as my pussy found his cock and I rode him like a horse. He didn't fuck me--I fucked him like I'd never fucked a man before in my life. It was the best sex I'd ever had as I ground upon him for the next hour and a half. He was my fuck-post and I needed it badly. Thomas had made me need it. After I was done, a renewed energy hit him and he pounded me under the silver butt-plug that was still wedged firmly in my asshole.

The leash was still around my neck so he pulled my head and hair back fucking me upright as I looked in the mirror. My hair was a wreck and I had my makeup running down my cheeks. I looked like Thomas's cheap whore and that's what he wanted. Red lines marked my wrists where I'd pulled against my restraints earlier to no avail. He put on a condom and used me for his pleasure, finishing inside me after another hour of aggressive primal sex. The bed-sheets were soaked. I felt sorry for the maids who would have to clean up the next day.

Once we dressed, Thomas and I parted ways, me going back to my flat in Queens where I passed out on the couch for the day. I was exhausted and felt amazing. It was like therapy or some miraculous drug. Thomas and I stayed in contact, occasionally playing a few games on one another. I sent him back the butt-plug and Vush, telling him he left one hole unfilled if he wanted to play a dirty game with me.

We'll see what he says.

-- Cindy J.