Slave Night at The Club Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came, the men continued working on her, all with eyes focused on the erotic beauty of her cumming. The two men to her sides holding her closely, supporting her as she soon became weak from the intensity of the orgasm. Too soon, her moans quieting as her breathing deepened, her body becoming soft as the blissful orgasm eventually began to slowly fade away.

Now knowing she was entering a stage of recovery, the men stopped stimulating her. The man behind her standing, joining the two men at her side to hold her upright; her body slightly limp, her eyes closed, the exhausted look woman can have on their face after having an intense orgasm clearly present on her own.

Part V

For the next few moments, the men allowed time for Emily to recover, saying nothing as they each enjoyed feeling her breathing against them.

In time, Emily opened her eyes, her face still clearly flushed. Smiling, she drew in a slow, deep breath before saying, “Nice work! You guys made me cum pretty hard there!”

Everyone present smiled from her comment. A few of the men standing next to her lightly chuckled. As the five stood together, some of the men ran their fingers over her body. As they did this, Emily looked down and watched their fingers caressing her. An awkward silence fell over them as they touched her. Everyone knew what was going to happen now but each of the four men was initially unsure how to move things to the next level.

After a few moments of this silence, the man who had spoken to her and helped push her over the edge said, “I think I can speak on behalf of all of us…” Pausing briefly before continuing, “You are absolutely gorgeous and we would love having the pleasure of making love to you!”

Hearing this, his friends nodded in agreement.

Emily grinned mischievously when she heard him. Looking down, she could clearly see each of them was fully erect—large bulges present in each of their shorts. Smiling, she said, “Do you guys want to make love to me?” Pausing for effect then saying, “Or, do you guys want to fuck me?”

Hearing this, each man cringed, some shaking their heads as they absorbed her bold statement. Each one of them knew exactly what she meant. Experience told them she expected to get fucked by these strangers, not tenderly made love too by someone she knew on a personal, intimate level.

Softly laughing as he spoke, the bold one of the four quickly responded, “We want to fuck you!”

Hearing him, Emily bit down on her bottom lip. Slowly looking at each of them, she said, “Take your clothes off! I want to see what you boys have got for me!”

The two younger men hurriedly removed their clothes, almost as if they were afraid she might change her mind if they weren’t fast enough. Perhaps, each man thinking the first man naked was the first one who would get to fuck her. For the two older gentlemen, they took their time to undress. Both focusing on Emily’s body as they did so, both knowing their time to both please and be pleased was soon to come.

Emily grinned mischievously once again as she saw each man’s penis pop into view. Looking around her, she took turns focusing on each man’s erection when he exposed himself to her, enjoying the varying length and width each man presented her. As each one of the four men removed his last piece of clothing, their high level of arousal forced them to subconsciously stroke themselves as they stared back at her, each man loving the look of lust returning to her face as she stared down hungrily at each of them.

Without saying a word, Emily slowly fell to her knees, smiling as she looked up at the men before grabbing the one who had spoken to her earlier by his penis. With an intense look of her face, she looked into his eyes while enjoying the feel of his seven-inch cock in her hand, stroking his tool a few moments before boldly leaning forward, sliding his hard penis deep into her mouth.

Instantly, the man leaned his head back and cried out, “Fuck!” A blissful look spreading across his face as he felt his manhood get engulfed by Emily’s warm mouth. Almost as fast as he leaned his head back he looked back down at her again, enjoying the incredibly erotic sight of his cock sliding past her lips as she stroked the base of his penis with her hand. Reaching down, he gently held her head as she continued to suck on him. Quickly, becoming lost in the way her tongue massaged the underside of his shaft, loving how she occasionally released him to playfully smack his cock against her face with her tongue extended lewdly from her mouth.

As I watched this exceptionally titillating scene before me, I couldn’t help but think I was watching a future porn star at work. For the moment, she was exuding nothing but pure, raw sexuality. She was simply beautiful!

For the next minute or two, Emily continued to please him, thoroughly enjoying the intimate feel of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth--the salty taste of precum oozing from the tip of his penis exciting her. As she hungrily worked on him, the three other men standing around her continued to stroke themselves as they watched this highly erotic scene taking place just a few feet in front of them. It wasn’t long though until building arousal forced one of the younger men to step forward, lean down slightly and say to her, almost pleading, “Touch me? I want to feel your hand on my cock!”

Hearing his question, Emily released the forty-year-old man’s penis from her mouth then reached up with her left hand to provide steady, firm strokes on it, the work easy due to the saliva coating his shaft. Then, Emily turned slightly, giving the younger man who had asked her to touch him another mischievous grin before motioning him to move closer to her with her finger.

As he stepped towards her, she reached up with her other hand and took hold of his long, nine-inch penis, her delicate fingers closing snugly around the shaft of his cock as she grabbed him. Looking up at him as she smiled, she began stroking his cock of few moments before surprising him, quickly leaning forward to bring his penis into her mouth. Feeling her lips sliding down his shaft, the tip of his cock quickly touching the back of her throat caused him to release a loud moan. Soon, reaching up with his hands to stimulate his own nipples and he started to gently rock his pelvis back and forth, watching himself steadily fucking her mouth.

For the next minute or two, Emily continued sucking on the younger man’s penis, her eyes closed as she concentrated on pleasing him, the entire time still stroking the older man’s penis on her left. As she pleased both of them though, the other younger gentleman soon walked forward, boldly reached down without saying a word and pulled her right hand away from the man she had in her mouth, guiding her hand to grip and stroke his own penis, grunting when he felt her soft hand start sliding up and down his six-inch tool.

At this point, everyone seated with me watched transfixed as Emily stimulated these three men simultaneously; one enthusiastically with her mouth, the others with her hands.

For the man in his fifties, he stood fully content standing to the side as he continued to stroke his five-inch long yet incredibly thick penis while watching the scene before him. At one point, looking up into the audience to see his wife happily stroking the cock of a man who looked to be thirty years younger than her, the younger man busy teasing her exposed nipples with his fingers. However, the older man’s focus soon switched back to Emily when he saw her start to move seductively from one man to the next. Swallowing heavily as he watched her take turns flicking her tongue over the head of each man’s cock, looking up into their eye’s as she did so before taking each of them individually deep into her mouth once again, releasing her hand after doing so to resume stroking one of the other two men.

This scene continued for several minutes, everyone admiringly the erotic beauty of Emily’s head busily moving back and forth as she took turns aggressively sucking on each man’s penis. In time though, the older man standing to the side decided it was time to take things to another level. As he moved closer to the group, he announced, his focus mostly toward Emily, “Okay boys! I think it’s time we stop being selfish and start giving some attention back to her!”

Hearing him, none of the other three men gave any protest, each knowing that he was simply paving the way for some more intense, enjoyable things yet to come. As she released one of the men’s cocks from her mouth, Emily wiped away some saliva that had dribbled down her chin and turned towards the older man. Looking quickly at his thick cock before looking up at him, she said with a slight tone of innocence, “I haven’t done anything for you yet!”

Smiling, he said to her, “Oh, yes you have sweetheart! Watching you please my friends the way you just did was plenty! But…” He paused briefly before saying, “…what I want more than anything right now is to taste your pussy!” He then paused again, unconsciously licking his lips, then said, “Would you mind if I do that?”

Without saying a word, her eyes never breaking contact from his, she bit down on her lower lip in a way she always seems to do when she suddenly feels titillated. Then, she slowly moved into a position where she lay back, her upper body held up slightly by her elbows, her legs initially straightened out in front of her a brief second before she slowly, seductively pulled her thighs up towards her torso, lewdly spreading her legs wide apart specifically for the older man’s pleasure as he stood there directly in front of her.

His face suddenly looking serious as he stared at her, he licked his lips once again when he saw her engorged, pink labia become exposed before him. The light reflecting off her pussy lips showing everyone, including himself how incredibly wet she was.

Still with no spoken words, the older man laughed softly from her bold, erotic invitation. Then, quickly moving closer to her, he settled on his knees and reached his hands forward placing his fingers at each ankle before slowly moving them up her calves. Continuing his way up the length of each leg, his hands quickly followed the bend of her knees, his fingertips soon teasing her inner thighs until each hand came together near her pussy. Then, as he stared lustfully at her exquisite vagina, he placed his fingers directly against her labia, gently rubbing his fingers over the entrance of her pussy, enjoying the heat of her sex against his fingers combined with the silky wetness of her juices.

Feeling him touch the most intimate area of her body, Emily’s mouth fell open as she looked down to see his fingers sliding up and down the slit of her pussy. A smile quickly leaving her face, she started breathing deeply again as her intense desire for sex once again began to flow deep within her, her face steadily showing her renewed, high arousal. Soon, closing her eyes when she felt him place firm pressure directly over her highly sensitive clitoris, feeling his thumb rubbing her sexual button in a circular motion, pleasing her deeply.

Quickly though, feeling Emily’s pelvis subtly move in various directions as he rubbed his thumb against her, knowing she was intentionally trying to increase the sensation of his thumb’s work on her caused him to lose his battle of suppressing his intense desire to taste her. Swiftly gripping her inner thighs with each hand, he adjusted himself as he leaned his face towards her, holding back just a few seconds longer to kiss and flick his tongue around the curvature of her extreme inner thigh. Then, after teasing her this way, he abruptly buried his tongue between the folds over her pussy, pushing her pink labia apart as he slithered it deep inside her hole.

Instantly, Emily responded to his tongue penetrated her, throwing her head back as she cried out lustfully, “Oh, yeah!” Immediately, squeezing her eyes shut again as she bit down on her lower lip, enjoying the blissful sensation of his tongue stimulating her a few seconds before saying hungrily, “That feels so incredibly good!”

Hearing her excited him. Reaching up with his left hand, he expertly spread her labia apart with his fingers, fully exposing her engorged clitoris before him. Then, after running his tongue up and down the slit of her pussy a few selfish moments to enjoy the sweet taste of her juices, he placed the tip of his tongue directly over her clitoris, his full focus now on pleasing her—wanting nothing more than to feel her eventually explode against his face.

With age comes experience and Emily felt this firsthand as the older man skillfully sent intense jolts of pleasure deep into her body. As she continued to thoroughly enjoy his oral work on her, she quickly started to let out deep seeded moans as her body rapidly became electrified from the sensations he was providing her. Soon, adjusting her position so she could lie on her back, reaching up with her hands to playfully tease her own nipples, bringing about even more stimulation to increase her building excitement even more.

Seeing her beginning to play with her nipples though, two of the three men standing decided at the same moment that he should be the one to replace the action of her fingers. After comically bumping into each other, each man moved to opposite sides of her, each falling to his knees, both reaching down to rub her neck and upper body until gradually replacing her hands work on her breasts with their own. Then, each man spent time playfully caressing her, gently pinching or tugging on her nipples, enjoying the pleased expression on her face until each slowly worked his way down to bring one of her erect nipples into his mouth.

Emily grunted softly when she felt her areola drawn into each man’s hungry mouth, wincing when one of them playfully bit down on the sensitive tissue. As the three men continued stimulating her, her pelvis began to squirm, soon finding herself gripping the hair of each man who was busy sucking on her nipples, using them as support so she could rock her pelvis even more forcibly.

As she did this, the older man held her down with his left hand. Feeling her body’s reaction, he knew that he and his two friends were quickly driving her crazy again and proceeded to wet two of his fingers just before slipping them deep into her vagina. Immediately, putting his tongue back to work on her clit as his fingers began to rapidly slide in and out of her pussy.

Feeling the older man’s thick fingers penetrating her, Emily grunted loudly as she raised her bare feet into the air, her toes curling as she continued grinding her pelvis into his face, attempting to increase the stimulation that his fingers gave her. As she did this, one of the men at her nipples reached down and grabbed her underneath her thigh. The other man following his lead as both pulled up her legs that lewdly, yet erotically spread her thighs even further apart.

Excited by their action, the older man became even more focused on pleasing Emily with his tongue. His eyes looking possessed as he stared up towards her face, his fingers working even faster as he watched the look of pure joy on her face, his ears loving the lust filled sounds escaping her.

Watching her, everyone present knew she was getting close to exploding again. All of us entranced by the exquisite beauty of her writhing at the hands of the three men; relishing the sounds she made ourselves; delighted by the erotic sight of her legs spread so widely as a man happily pleased her in one of the most sexually gratifying ways possible. The scene was simply breathtaking!

Soon, confirming what we all already knew was coming, Emily breathlessly announced, “You’re going to make me cum again!”

“Yeah! Cum for us sweetie!” One of the men at her nipples said before drawing her flesh back into his mouth.

Hearing her, the older man intensified the friction of his tongue against her clitoris, holding her down as she continued to rock her pelvis against his face. Within a few seconds though, she drew in what was now a familiar, deep shaking breath, holding it in a few seconds as her back arched sharply before suddenly slamming it down forcibly. Then, crying out loudly, she grunted as another intense orgasm coursed through her body, her pelvis rocking sharply up and down as she continued cumming, the ongoing stimulation from the three men magnifying an already powerful orgasm even more.

Watching intently, some in the audience sighed heavily from the incredible scene taking place just a few feet in front of them, our eyes soaking in the beauty of a woman experiencing an intense, blissful orgasm. All of us still enjoying the eroticism of seeing the older man with his head buried between her legs as she writhed in ecstasy while he continued ramming his fingers deep into pussy.

In time, the four men with her on the bed slowly stroked themselves as they pulled away to allow her to once again recover from another blissful orgasm. Each of them now overwhelmed with lust; each now desperate for their own stimulation; each wanting nothing more than their chance to put themselves inside her.

Part VI

As her breathing slowed in recovery, Emily lazily opened her eyes. Her mind still in a fog, she smiled shyly when she saw everyone was completely focused on her. Innately sensing that the four men around her were waiting for her to make the next move—more specifically, waiting for her permission to takes things further—Emily said softly, “So…do any of you guys want to fuck me now?”

Speaking before his friends, one of the thirty year-old men quickly said, “I will!”

The older man who still sat between Emily’s legs quickly looked at his younger friend, giving him a playful pissed off kind of look before smiling and moving aside so the man could replace his spot between Emily’s legs. As she watched the younger man move towards her, she bit down on her lower lip once again, her face blushing slightly as a serious look fell over her face. Watching her, I knew she was now absorbed with the fact that she was about to get fucked by yet another complete stranger. Something that only a few months earlier she would have barely considered doing, but now, found tremendously exciting, even addicting.

Quickly placing himself between Emily’s legs, the man looked down at her hungrily, their eyes meeting briefly, both knowing that they were now just seconds away from what each knew was going to be some intense, physical pleasure—this simple fact having a way of arousing each of them even more. As his eyes then focused on her pink labia, he made himself even harder by firmly stroking on his cock a few seconds, watching intently as she suddenly reached down to briefly play with her pussy, making sure she was ready for him. Then, without any words spoken between them, he leaned forward and lined his seven-inch cock to the entrance of her vagina, looking down to see the head of his cock pressing against her delicate pussy lips. With his lust now boiling over, he held her by her waist and gave a hard thrust forward, both of them grunting loudly from the exquisite sensation of his cock sliding deeply into her soaking wet pussy.

Instantly, both fell into a sexual lather, the man’s deep-seeded lust immediately forcing him to ram his cock in and out of her pussy like a piston. Soon, moving swiftly to hold his body above her as if he was doing a push-up to increase the force of his penis pounding into her, his buttock muscles contracting with each forceful stroke.

As her body rocked back and forth with each intense thrust, Emily started moaning loudly, a blissful look quickly spreading across her face. Reaching down with her hands to hold him at his waist, she brought her feet off the mattress to spread her legs further apart, her eyes focused on his face as she said to him with a deep, cracking voice, “Your cock feels so good inside me!” Pausing briefly before saying, “I want you to fuck me as hard as you want, too!”