Slave of the Dungeon Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Dita is sent back to the dungeon for disobeying orders.
2.1k words
4.31
34.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dita sat on the floor of the throne room scrubbing repeatedly. The King sat at his throne while his blonde slave Fawn, and his red headed slave Myrah took their time orally pleasing his erection.

Dita's mind was not on the task at hand, but rather on the night a few weeks ago when she was sent to the slave dungeon. Anton had remained on her mind, but her only sightings of him were in passing. She noticed he did seem to pay attention to her, staring as he walked by. The things he had done to her body had opened her mind up to new experiences; she longed to see him again.

Myrah licked the kings testicles while Fawn sucked on the shaft of his penis. He groaned loudly breaking Dita from her thoughts. She got back to her scrubbing. "Dita. It's your turn to please me."

Dita looked back; she really didn't want to. Most of the slaves jumped for the chance to please the king knowing he could make life worse or better for them. "I... I have to finish scrubbing my lord." She responded unwisely.

The King glared shoving the other two off him. He put his penis back in his pants and walked over to Dita grabbing her by her raven hair. "You dare defy your king girl!?"

Dita grimaced at the feeling of her hair being pulled, "Please stop!" She begged.

"Maybe another night in the dungeon will fix you!" The king suggested, "unless you'd like to try that again?" He gave her two options.

Dita glared at him angrily, "The dungeon sounds wonderful my lord." With that he backhanded her so hard she was out cold before she hit the half cleaned floor below.

When her eyes opened her hands were tied above her head, and her wrists seemed to be in a lot of pain. Looking around she spotted Anton in the corner waiting for her to wake up as he ate his dinner. "The King told me an interesting tale... apparently you chose to come here over sucking him off."

"Aye..." Dita nodded groggily.

Anton seemed amused, "Someone missed me I see."

Dita said nothing and looked over at him as he stood up. He walked towards her and stood before her, "The king requested I make sure you suffer so badly you never disobey him again... I guess I must follow my orders." He took the whip from the hip of his belt and walked behind her.

"Do what you must sir..." Dita closed her eyes waiting for the sting.

Anton drew back and let her have the first lasting across her lower back. She bit her lip and felt three more lashes. "Do you feel regret yet Dita?" He asked lashing across her shoulder.

She let out a sharp gasp before answering, "N-No... I don't..."

"No? Very interesting... five lashes, and all the other slaves are begging and crying. You like to be punished..." He walked around to the front of her and gripped her chin. "Don't you slave?"

Dita looked into his eyes fearlessly, "I like when you do it..."

Anton studied her face for a moment a bit amused, "Then what am I supposed to do with you?" He didn't sound overly disappointed by this.

"Sir, I have a request." Dita said honestly.

"A request? What makes you think I would do anything you ask?" He asked her pointedly.

"I request to be your slave sir." She said not fearing in the least for the consequences of such an action.

"MY slave?" He scoffed, "I don't have the sort of coin it would require to purchase you."

Her brows furrowed, "You're a dungeon master... you don't earn money?"

Anton shook his head, "I get free lodging, and all the food I want, and the king makes sure I am well supplied and clothed. He doesn't pay me." He looked at her.

Dita held a look of determination on her beautiful face, "Then I'll have to get in trouble more often."

"You do that, and you'll get us both in a lot of trouble..." He looked her over, "Alright, if you want me to make my own request to the King I'll have to be sure you want this."

"I do." She nodded.

Anton untied her wrists allowing her a moment to rube the rope marks. "Then you'll spend today proving it." He pointed to the bench he gave her an enema on the last time she was there. "Lie down on that, I'm going to have to clean your ass out for this one..."

Dita bowed her head and headed for the bench. She let herself lie on it before he cranked the bench back and pulled her feet over her head to attach them to the poles. Eagerly she held open her ass cheeks for him. Anton was getting hard just watching her act so eager. "Hmm... someone likes the anal sex I see..." He smirked pushing the funnel into her asshole.

She bit her lip at the feeling of insertion and nodded, "Yes sir. I especially enjoy your cock in there." She purred getting aroused.

Anton smirked and began pouring the water into the funnel. "All in good time..." She moaned as the water filled her up.

When he pulled out the funnel he helped hold her ass up to keep it inside. "You do have a fine ass... I'd love to own it, but that's not all I'm looking for in a slave... All of the other slaves of this tower are very unwilling to please me. I'm looking for someone who will willingly please me to no end."

"I would gladly please you sir..." She gripped the sides of the bench awaiting permission to release.

He undid her ankle restraints and allowed her off the bench. He set the bucket on the floor and watched her crouch over it, "I want you to look me in the eye while you do it this time... I want sheer obedience."

Dita felt her cheeks flush a little but she stared up at him as she began releasing the contents of her bowels. He stared her down as she released the last of it. "Very good... you might just have a new master if you keep this up."

He took the bucket and put it in the far corner of the room before taking a clean rag from his pocket. "Press your hands to the wall, and push out your ass for me." He ordered.

Dita obeyed placing her warm hands against the cool stone wall pushing out her nice round ass. Anton crouched behind her and wiped her ass dry before examining her hole. He spit on her ass listening to her surprised gasp before he shoved his finger up her ass, "You think you can use this every day to please me slave? That's what it'll cost you." He thrust his finger in and out pushing it in deeply.

She moaned her muscles clenching around him, "Yes master... gladly."

He smacked her ass a few times with his other hand as he continued to pump his finger in and out. "You like how that feels?" He asked as he pumped faster.

Dita let out small noises, "Yes sir. It feels so good..."

Anton smirked and withdrew his finger. "Good. Now please my cock. Show me how much you want me to be your master, slave." He dropped his pants and watched as she got off the wall and sunk to her knees.

She took him into her mouth eagerly and pumped her head as she sucked. Anton watched her, "Mmm.... that's a good girl... you suck that cock..."

Dita pulled off after a minute and began licking his testicles, sucking at them. "You like my hairy balls, bitch?" He asked as she focused on them for a bit.

"Mhmm..." She responded licking the underside of them eagerly.

Dita decided to take it a step further, she wanted him as her master, and she had to work hard for it. moving past his testicles she swept her long tongue across his asshole. Anton groaned a bit and looked down at her surprised, "You know... I like the enthusiasm..." He stepped out of his pants and sat down on the stool against the wall.

He leaned back enough that she had a perfect view of his surprisingly very clean asshole. "Go on now... don't stop now slave, I'm impressed."

Dita crawled over to him like a sexy cat and immediately began rimming him again. The taste didn't bother her at all, and she found the act quite exciting to her. The degrading feeling it gave made her pussy wet. She stared him in the eyes as she flicked her tongue over the hole eagerly. He groaned, and his cock twitched indicating she was getting him off this way. She licked hard with her full tongue before pushing it in. "Oh yes... stick that whore's tongue all the way inside..."

Obeying him, Dita pushed it up his ass and bobbed her head, fucking him with her long tongue. "Oh God... that's good..." He moaned more aroused than normal.

Wrapping her lips around the hole she began to suck while she tongue fucked his asshole. Anton bit his lip and suddenly began to release. "Oh God!"

She slide her tongue over his asshole a few more times before he began sitting up. Dita sat back awaiting his response. "You're a dirty bitch... I love it!" he smirked at her.

"I like pleasing you master." She responded as he stood up.

Anton helped her to her feet and walked over to the table against the wall before pulling it out from the wall a bit. "Get up on that and lie on your belly." He ordered.

Dita climbed onto it and felt him stand beside her hip to spread her ass cheeks. He spit on her hole a few times to lubricate it before he began inserting a piece of cylindrical wood into her anus. He pushed it in and watched her asshole. "Start moving it. I want to see that tail wag bitch." He ordered.

Dita bit her lip and began flexing her ass muscles. The piece of wood wagged like a little tail. "Good, I need a slave with good as muscles. I like to be squeezed when I go inside."

"As soon as I can get my dick up again you're getting it up your asshole, and you're going to learn to squeeze me the way I want it too." He smacked her left ass cheek.

Dita rest her face on the table, "Yes sir."

He pulled out the piece of wood and tossed it aside before standing at the end of the table and pulling her hips over. Dita rested her upper half as he made her spread her legs, "For now though, I'll lubricate your ass..."

She felt her cheeks spread before she felt something warm and stimulating sweep across her asshole. She felt her eyes flutter closed as she groaned. Glancing back she realized he was licking her ass. "Oh master..." She moaned out.

Anton began sucking at her asshole enjoying the sounds she was making. He lathered her ass in spit feeling himself get rock hard again. He stood up and roughly inserted himself inside her ass. "Oh!" She cried out as he began to pump into her violently.

"Yes... you like that cock don't you?" He kept pumping before he finally held it inside. "I want to feel you using those muscles... come on, act like you're cutting a turd and squeeze..." He smacked her ass.

Dita groaned and began to squeeze around him obediently. "Good girl..." He began pumping again.

Panting heavily Dita groaned gripping the edges of the table moaning loudly. Anton fucked her hard for several minutes listening to her moaning and wreathing below him. "I'm going to come in your asshole..."

"OH YES! Please come in me master!" She screamed loudly.

With that Anton released hard into her. "That's my girl..." He pulled out and climbed off her looking at her gape. "I'll be talking to the king tonight."

Dita looked back at him, "Can I stay here until you get back?"

Anton nodded, "Yes. Make yourself useful and clean up. Get you ass off all the things I shoved in your butt." He responded pulling his clothing on.

Dita got up slowly and began with the bucket she defecated in. "I'll be back." He said before leaving the dungeon.

Dita smiled a bit, "She was going to be his..."