Slave Ranch Fantasy

Story Info
Slave girls are sent for a time to a new master.
5k words
4.39
81.9k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stardust2
stardust2
22 Followers

I live on a secluded ranch in a heavily-wooded area of western Washington. Actually, the ranch is more of a rambling estate than a typical western spread. The main residence is gated and awash in security cameras and sensors. You see, I am a very wealthy middle-aged man with a lot of free time on my hands. And, as fate would have it, I have a strong penchant for beautiful submissive women. So, several years ago I created a part-time business to amuse myself in this remote area of the country... I slave-sit female slaves whose masters are traveling or want a break from their slaves for a time. It's an exclusive club. Many of my clients do not totally trust their charges when the master has to be away for a time from their own pent houses and private dungeons; so, they arrive on their own or are delivered here at my established compound where they can be left in good hands, so to speak. Right now, there are four 'guests' on the property as well as Monique, my own submissive slave wife.

The arrangement I have with each master involves a usually long list of the activities for each specific slave while she is here at the ranch. Some men are easy on their subs and only request that they be maintained in the fashion that each girl has grown used to under bondage to her man. Others are more strict and want their slaves to endure more advanced training at our compound and to be returned to them even more compliant and docile than when they arrived. The rules specifically laid down by each absent dom are carried out to the letter and documented by his slave in her daily on line journal:

"This morning the slave overseer at the compound had me kneel naked and silent in his bedroom for twenty minutes while he sipped his morning coffee in bed. Then, I was ordered upon his bed on all fours to present my ass to him. He kissed me ardently all over my body, fingered all my openings to check my level of compliancy and then gave me twelve loud but moderate spanks to each of my offered ass cheeks before he permitted me to greet his morning erection with several licks of my tongue. His lovely slave wife then led me out of their bedroom to breakfast where I was placed again on my knees and ate silently with the other three submissives presently in attendance at the compound. After, we were permitted to lounge poolside and swim before reporting for advanced posture and position training with Monique. Showering and make-up time prepared us for a group lesson with the master's stern wife where she instructed us on the various hand signals that are to be used during oral sex with her husband. His lovely wife told us what to do in pleasing our new, if only temporary, master:

"Always ask permission to touch or suck master's cock. If he nods yes, begin by bringing his erection to your pursed lips and kiss his cock head softly several times. If he wants you to continue kissing his cock, the master will touch your left ear gently. If he wants you only to lick at his shaft and balls, he will touch your right ear. Touching both ears at the same time means he is desiring you to suck him with your opened lips and mouth. A pat on the back of the head and you are to stop and hold his shaft or balls in your mouth until he releases his hand. He may come this way or he may not. If master wants you to be creative with his erection he will say "go" and you will try to please him as creatively you can. Any mistake with these orders and you will feel his or my whip after dinner. Understood?"

All four kneeling women relied meekly in unison " Yes, mistress."

"Now, let's have the new arrival, Angela, come up to the front and practice on this life-like replica of your present master's cock."

The lovely Angela crawled on her hands and knees to the front of the kneeling group of slave girls who rested their opened hands on their opened thighs. She took the dildo from her mistress, but not before paying homage to the awaiting pussy that greeted her at eye level as she crawled on the garden lawn towards her standing mistress.

"I want you to service my pussy with the same set of instructions that I just presented to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my mistress."

Monique bade the lovely raven-haired Latina to begin.

"May I worship your pussy, mistress?"

"Begin."

Three soft kisses on the waiting mistress' clit were administered by the anxious sub before Monique gently touched the slave's left ear, allowing the kneeling Angela to continue kissing the moistening pussy up and down, from Monique's trimmed bush hairs to her shaved lower cunt lips. A touch to her right ear and the lovely sub began to lick the whole area with broad strokes with her soft salivating tongue. Hands on her ears followed and Angela immediately thrust her entire tongue into Monique's drenched pussy.

When her superior was ready to orgasm from all the attention her cunt was receiving from the ardent slave's mouthing, she touched the back of Angela's exposed neck gently and the slave's probing tongue stopped plunging in and out of the tightening pussy and remained absolutely still and embedded as deeply as it could go into the other woman's spasming love nest. Monique fingered her own swollen clit until she whimpered then moaned aloud in her orgasm as her knees gave way and she joined her obedient slave girl kneeling on the ground for a deep throbbing tongue kiss.

"That, ladies, is how it's done! Angela take the rest of the day for yourself. The other slaves, meet me in the punishment building. I will show you how to present yourselves when my master or I wish to whip you for our pleasure or when you have broken one of our many rules and regulations. Go!"

Slowly, the three lovely slaves slowly turned on their knees and began to crawl on all fours towards the punishment building that was situated on the far side of the slave compound's rolling lawn, their lovely asses and hanging tits swaying as they slowly moved along.

I was waiting in the main punishment room when I heard the sharp snap of my wife's crop hitting the tender ass cheeks of one of our four charges. Naked except for my cock ring and sandals, I walked over the south-facing window to see Monique and three of the four female slaves presently at the compound making their way slowly toward the front steps of the detached Spanish-style ranch house that I was standing in. Why only three? Where was the new arrival? Slaves Chloe, Julia and Raasha were being prodded along naked on their hands and knees on our lush lawn in the setting sun. What a sight! What a lucky man I was to be living in this time and place. Five stunning women under my command, trained to obey every whim and fantasy! And my Monique, subservient to me in every manner but capable of doming these well-experienced, already highly-trained lovelies with her imagination and whip. My cock twitched again as they came into my presence, my hands behind my back and my cock ready for each to greet it with their juicy lips, tongue and mouth.

"May your temporary slave charges approach?" asked Monique in her soft provocative voice.

"They may. One by one. I will give each a minute to show me if they have absorbed all your instruction. Slave Chloe is first."

The long-legged twenty year old darling, still on her knees, came forward and whispered her wish to properly greet me. Silently, I gave her a touch on her right ear as she knelt before me, her well-tanned body wet and aglow from all the exertion of getting to the punishment house on her hands and knees. The quiet room filled with her rather loud but tender cock kisses. The other kneeling women waited on their knees and prepared themselves by wetting their fingertips and gently stroking their clits, as instructed by my wife. My two hands came to rest on Chloe's lovely full head of flowing curly brown hair and she immediately changed to sucking most of my long thick shaft into her warm mouth. I didn't want to come without giving Slaves Julia and Rasha a turn, so I stepped back abruptly, leaving Chloe's mouth and lips momentarily to suck air.

The next submissive, the ravishing Slave Julia ,was a bit reticent to join her still- kneeling slave sister and seeing this, Monique immediately grabbed a handful of the slave's thick auburn hair and pulled her away from my waiting cock and onto a circular turn table where she expertly positioned and locked the staggering slave face up and spread-eagled to the frame.

Monique's short six-tailed leather whip went to work on the tender breasts and lower belly of the splayed out slave girl.

"Don't you ever hesitate when commanded, understand?"

The whipping went on until the slave's heaving tits and lower belly were glowing red. Looking pleased with her work, Monique signaled the other two slaves present in the room to come over and comfort their sobbing slave sister with their lips and tongues. While this was happening, I smiled softly at my lovely wife as she knelt down in front of my raging erection to complete what the first supplicant slave had started. No hand signals were necessary. I came in thick ropy spurts as each wad was caught by my own slave-wife's well-trained mouth. After a few glorious moments of lingering just inside her still sucking lips, she gently released my softening member and strode over to the circular table where the house slaves were comforting Slave Julia's throbbing breasts and pussy area. Going to the head of the table, my slave wife used her polished fingernails to easily pry open the whimpering Julia's panting mouth and passed all of my warm come down the waiting throat of the disobedient slave girl. The startled but compliant Slave Julia swallowed several times before Monique told the other two to release her and clean her up. The lesson was over.

Meanwhile, Slave Angela spent her free time viewing the lingering sunset from one of the many decks and patios scattered on the compound. Who ever thought that such an attractive well-bred, educated former defense lawyer would end up being a sex slave for an entertainment entrepreneur and his reclusive wife. Yet, here she was. Here in the slave-compound where she was in effect being kenneled like a beloved pet while her owners were vacationing somewhere on an island in the Pacific. Sonny and Louis would be proud of her right now, she thought. Bringing the mistress Monique to such a wild orgasm on her very first day would make them proud. How many times has she licked and sucked both of them at the same time as they fondled and kissed one another, her bobbing head sliding up and down under the sheets. Usually, it was Louis who came first, his thick ejaculating cock emptying onto her extended tongue as the lovely cocoa colored Sonny waited quietly for her turn to be lapped at and feel her husband's still-warm cum being deposited lovingly into and along her opened pussy lips by Angela's well-trained tongue. Then, the three would rest and cuddle together, sometimes falling asleep in one another's arms instead of sending their dark-skinned Latina back to her cell in the corner of their immense master bedroom.

Now, with the couple gone for three weeks, she wondered if the sometimes jealous Louis left any specific instructions for her stay here at the compound. Tomorrow she will kneel in the compound's office and have a skype call with him and he will lay out his wishes to the compound master and mistress. At times she knew that Louis could be inventively cruel and driven, like the time he demanded that Angela ass fuck his demure wife with a dildo harness as he went around flogging each of them and leaving red stripes across their sweating bare backs as Angela wildly pumped away and Sonny wept. He ended his scene by having each woman lick at his cock and ass crack as he shouted at Sonny and Angela when to switch positions. When at the brink, the contrasting beauties had to kneel before him and pinch and pull on each other's sensitive nipples until Louis let go with a primal roar, spraying the waiting lovers on their luscious breasts and working fingers. Having finished for the time being, he left both his weeping wife and their slave to clean up and commiserate with each other in each others' trembling arms.

She already knew that her pussy and ass were not to be penetrated by anyone except Master Louis. Her lips and lovely breasts were another matter. This in violent rule made other male members of Louis' chateau club displeased when he would bring her to various villa and estate soirees for a slave/master party and Louis would freely penetrate other females at whim while his lovely chastity-belted Angela had only her hands, mouth and tits to please the other masters' desires. No wonder she often came home with swollen lips and reddened titties. Louis would wave off her pleas to unharness her like the rest of the other masters' slave girls at these events, but he would only laugh and lightly discount her wishes. A few days to recover put her back on the mattress with Louis and the adorably petit Sonny and she forgot the incident until the next private slave/master event came around.

Louis expected her to be chastised at the ranch and she was expected, like the other in-house slaves to keep a running journal of her experiences, even sending him IPhone photos and video afterwards. Three weeks was a long time to be away from her owners. She hoped to make the best of it.

The next two weeks went by quickly for slave Angela. I happily discovered early on why my wife dismissed her from any further advanced training. She was an enthusiastic and delightfully highly-polished sex partner, predicting my next sexual order or position for her as if she could read my mind. She easily took to my favorite whip and slave toys and was never hesitant in taking any command in any form for sucking and tit-fucking my delighted penis.

Her master had instructed us to remove her elegantly tooled leather chastity belt twice a day at which time she was to finger herself on the command of whomever asked for a showing of her masturbatory skills. Along with my private sessions with the compliant slave, I had her lead the other three collared women in a group circle jerk while Monique tended to my boner as I sipped an ice tea and ordered each or all of my females charges to insert how many of their lovely fingers into their sopping pussies. At times, my kneeling slave wife would gently detach her lusciously red lipstick lips from my throbbing member and venture out to the middle of the finely carpeted room where the four slaves girls were earnestly masturbating. Monique would have whom ever she thought was the least turned on of the group to kneel upright and present her breasts to Monique's short-tailed leather whip for a sound lashing, aiming the last two moderate blows to the area presented by the sobbing slave's inner thighs and pussy lips. Then, she would order the heavily breathing slave girl to turn and present her ass for a butt plug insertion. When my wife was satisfied with her punishment effort, she would return to my throne chair area and replace the slave who was lightly tonguing and stroking my cock while I was watching my wife punish the offending sub.

It was always the randy Slave Angela who put on the best and most believable show, twirling her fingers around and around on and in her pussy while lifting her pelvis high in the air towards us. By the time I had had enough, my other three temporary submissives were all facing away for me with butt plugs embedded in their rectums and fresh crop marks across their magnificent upturned asses while Angela kept orgasming on her back for our enjoyment. As a reward for her kinetic performance, Slave Angela was empowered to choose any one of the inferior slaves to cuddle with and command at whim while in her own cell for the night. Angela was indeed a slave's slave. Louis was a lucky man to have such an extraordinary submissive under his control.

By coincidence, my birthday fell on the last week that the ranch housed all four docile slave girls. After that, Monique and I were off to Europe on a pleasure tour of various exclusive bdsm and sex clubs in Holland and France. Coupled with this was a private cruise on a French marquise yacht that housed its own dungeon and play area, complete with a pool and spa and several stunning Ethiopian and Tunisian slave girl trainees to attend our every whim while on board for the five night cruise. Life was good. I had to start taking boner pills in order to keep up with all this present and impending action.

In order to celebrate my birthday and the end of our seasonal slave storage business, my always - thoughtful wife secretly ordered new slave attire and accessories for our three remaining "house guests." (Sadly, our ever - eager slave Angela was picked up by her owner as soon as Louis and Sonny returned from their holiday. Both were very pleased by our service and said they would recommend us to other masters who needed their property boarded for a short time. In a show of gratitude, Master Louis ordered his petit mulatto Sonny to get disrobed and sit naked on my lap and be fingered and fondled by me while Slave Angela and my Monique took turns squatting over and sinking down on Louis' enormous erection as we all enjoyed some socializing and play time together. Sonny shuttered and came several times while I finger fucked her, her face buried in my neck and her tongue lapping at my earlobe. I finally placed her on her knees and came in volumes on her face, pear-shaped tits and extended tongue. In the afterglow, Angela tended happily to all our private needs with her soft and ever eager mouth.

Remaining slaves Chloe, Julia and Raasha were all very excited by what my darling had gotten for them. All three spent the entire early afternoon of my birthday preparing for a sex play scene that my submissive slave wife had conjured up for them and yours truly. After a relaxing twilight swim and sauna, the trio was led into their make up room where their drying hair was brushed out lovingly by Monique as each sub applied lipstick and cosmetics under the glare of the make up lights. Then, Monique had the beauties kneel and place their hands behind their backs while she gently lifted each woman's breast and applied rouge to each nipple to highlight its color. Then, gently pulling on the nipples of each sub to make them stand out even more, she took from a velvet jewelry case, three sets of ornate and unusual silver nipple fasteners.

Each pair was identical and shaped like small circular earrings. Monique pulled the erect nipple stem through the rounded opening and secured it tightly in place by releasing the inner spring embedded in the delicate jewelry. Each girl winced slightly when Monique's nimble fingers would release the clasp. Then each slave girl was told to lean back and present her just - shaved or trimmed pussy to her mistress. Again, she applied a rouge and matching lipstick and scent to their pussy lips and then gingerly pinched each girl's clitoris and pulled as much of it as would emerge and locked a dangling silver clasp and bell upon the extended clit. Again the silent row of slaves winced a bit as the tweezers-like clasp was set in place. Multiple Indian ankle and arm bracelets and dangling earrings were added for the finishing touch.

The women were then told to stand up on their toes as Monique applied ten solid hard slaps to each sub's ass cheeks to have their rears reddened just enough to give off a light glow. Then, elegant high heels were delicately placed of each girl's feet and they were told to move toward the full length mirrors that were in the rear of the dressing room. Each slave smiled as they turned to view themselves, their pinched nipples adorned in silver lockets and their throbbing clits pinched by the dangling bell clasp, a tasteful slave chain between their well-toned thighs. A transparent Indian silk sarong was wrapped around each waist line and the stunning slaves were ready to serve their anxiously waiting master.

stardust2
stardust2
22 Followers
12