Slave Sasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Lewis, that would be lovely" She put her hand on the handle of the door to open it and felt Lewis lean over her once more.

"No Sasha!" He looked into her eyes, "I will open the doors for you from now on. You are not to open a door or get out of the car unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?" Sasha froze at his exclamation and as he spoke she blinked, trying to process what was happening.

Tonight was surprising in many ways, she thought. And, a night where I am blinking way too much she laughed

Sitting back into her seat she saw Lewis give a small nod of approval and watched as he got out and walked to her side of the car. He opened the door and took her hand, helping her to stand. Smiling at him she walked to the door of the building and saw his smile as she waited for him to open the door. Walking through to the key pad she entered the four digits and they crossed the hallway to the elevator. Lewis pushed the button and the door slid open, they stepped inside, Sasha first as Lewis held the door back with his forearm. He asked what floor and when she told him he pressed the button.

As the elevator doors slid open Lewis once more held the door for Sasha before joining her in walking down the hallway. They reached her door and Sasha pulled her key from her purse. She paused for a moment then handed the key to Lewis. "Why am I doing this?" she thought to herself as she watched a man she had known for barely three hours slide her key into the lock of her apartment. Surely she should be feeling some concern she wondered, a strange man in her apartment was not a common occurrence. Sasha was nothing if not safety conscious. But there was no concern, no fear, just contentment and an edge of excitement.

They entered and Lewis laid the key on the table just inside the doorway. Sasha's apartment was small but had everything she needed. The door opened into an open plan living and dining area and to one side was a small, well equipped galley kitchen and to the other a bedroom and bathroom. She watched as his eyes roved around and then with a smile to her he told her to make the coffee while he looked around. Sasha wondered why she was not outraged. Normally if a man had made such a comment to her she would have very quickly shown him the door. But not Lewis. She moved to the kitchen and prepared the coffee maker to brew. She switched it on and set out a tray with her best cups and saucers, a milk jug and sugar bowl. She filled the jug with milk and opened a cupboard to pull out a tin of cookies. Setting some on a plate she listened to the sounds of Lewis as he inspected her home. And it was an inspection, she suddenly realised.

She carried the tray to the coffee table in front of the pale cream leather couch and went back to the kitchen to fetch the coffee. When she returned Lewis was sitting in the matching chair. He smiled at her and complimented her on her home. She blushed, her olive skin becoming flushed with pleasure at his words. It mattered to her that he liked her home she realised.

She poured a cup of coffee and handed it, black, to Lewis. He looked at her, "I like a little milk in my coffee." Smiling she turned to lift the jug and offered it to him with the cup. "You pour it Sasha." He continued. With fingers that suddenly began to shake Sasha poured some milk into his coffee. "You should remember how I like my coffee Sasha." Mutely she nodded.

Sasha moved towards the sofa to sit down and was halted by his voice, "No Sasha I want you by me. Come sit here." He was pointing to the floor by the chair. She stood for a moment wondering what to do, "Now Sasha!" She moved back to the side of the chair and sank to her knees then slid her ass to the floor, leaning against the chair.

"Good girl." Once again those words flooded Sasha with pleasure. She felt his fingers entwine in her hair and stroke it gently. "We need to talk Sasha. There are some things you need to understand," Sasha looked up into his face earnestly as she saw him smile. "And some things you need to learn."

Sasha sat silently, not sure how to respond and deciding that silence was her best option. "You may have noticed Sasha that I like to... how shall I put it? Be in control." Sasha made to speak and he silenced her with a finger over her lips, "I am speaking Sasha and I do not expect you to interrupt," she nodded once as he continued, "In all my relationships I am in control. And if you want to be involved with me then that is what you must accept." He paused. Sasha waited quietly.

"Good girl!" he continued, and once more Sasha felt the pleasure of his praise. A pleasure she was already beginning to crave.

"So, after I leave tonight I will set you a task. I want you to think it through. I want you to know that you choose to enter into this relationship willingly and with full understanding. If that is what this will become." Sasha nodded at his words but did not speak.

"Good girl."

Sasha felt herself begin to melt as the pleasure in his voice flowing over her. She wanted to be with Lewis and was prepared to do anything he wanted. She wanted to do anything he wanted.

Lewis handed her his empty cup and rose from the chair. "I am leaving now, Sasha. I will call you tomorrow with your task and we will have dinner at eight. I want you to wear the red dress in the closet." His words told Sasha his inspection had been thorough. She nodded and stood beside him.

He smiled at her and walked to the door. He opened it and stepped outside before stopping to look into her eyes. "Tomorrow Sasha." He turned and left. Sasha watched him enter the elevator and felt bereft. Never before had she felt lonely in her apartment.

She quickly tidied up the remains of their coffee and went to the bedroom, stripping off her dress and draping it over a chair she unhooked her bra and slid off her panties. Panties that were damp. She held them for a moment before bringing them to her face and inhaling her scent. The smell of her arousal made her knees weaken. She wanted Lewis. She wanted him inside her.

She dropped her panties and walked naked to the bathroom. She turned on the shower while she brushed her teeth. She removed her makeup and stepped into the glass doored cubicle. The hot water pounding on her body felt so good. She moved slightly and groaned as the water splashed onto her nipples. They instantly reacted, swelling and becoming longer. Sasha's full breasts were topped with long nipples and when they became erect they were over half an inch long. The water massaging her breasts made Sasha moan and press towards it, wanting more. Her nipples were tingling and aching and her entire body longed to be used. Sasha wanted fucked more than she had ever wanted it before. No other dinner date had left her so aroused and needy. No other dinner date, she reflected, had ever ended without as much as a kiss.

Sasha turned in the shower so the water was on her back and moved slowly backwards until the chill of the tiles on her ass and back made her gasp as the hot water poured over her breasts and face. It trickled down her body and over her pussy. Sasha had always shaved her pussy. Her lips were bare and smooth. She slid one hand between her legs and stroked her outer lips as her head tilted back against the tile. She stroked gently until she could bear it no longer. Using two fingers she parted her slit and slid a third finger up and down between the soft folds.

She could feel her cunt start to spasm already, her juices flowing as she started to rapidly flick a nail over the swelling nub of her clitty. She moaned again and flicked harder, her opening now gaping, ready for use.

Blindly she reached out and grabbed the slim, plastic bottle of shampoo and ran the bottom of it around her hole, the whole time flicking more and more frantically at her clitty. She felt her orgasm build and shoved the bottle hard inside her greedy cunt. Her inner walls grasping and clenching around the hard bottle as her teasing sent her over the edge into an orgasm that had her screaming as her cunt spasmed and jerked around the bottle she was holding inside.

Slowly the waves subsided and almost in a dream Sasha washed her hair and body before wrapping herself in a towel and going back to her bedroom. Her mind and body were numb and at the same time full of Lewis.

She fell into her bed gratefully. Discarding the towel she wrapped her naked body in the comforter and fell asleep.

Three hours later she was awoken by the sound of the phone. Still half asleep she reached out for the receiver.

"Hello?" Her voice full of sleep.

"Good girl Sasha." Lewis' voice jolted her to full wakefulness. "I have that task for you that I mentioned." Sasha's eyes widened as she waited. Her heart pounding. "Do you have some paper and a pen?"

"Yes Lewis!" Sasha leapt to her feet and pulled the drawer of her bedside cabinet opening and scrabbled amongst the detritus to grab a pen and notebook.

"Good girl." He continued, "Now listen carefully." Sasha gasped as she heard his instructions for her. She scribbled frantically. "I will pick you up at eight. And dress as I told you."

12