Slave Shopping Ch. 02

Story Info
Slaves have a very public taxi ride.
1.8k words
4.15
30.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tickle
Tickle
4 Followers

The taxi ride home was an ordeal. A test of my masters training and my ability to control my feelings.

As the taxi pulled away from the store I found myself sat in the centre of the back seat with my legs spread wide open and my black mini skirt rolled up around my waist giving not only easy access to my pussy for Master William but also giving the taxi driver a near perfect view in his rear view mirror. I’d removed my shoes for comfort and wasn’t wearing stockings so there I was completely naked from the waist down as we made our way through the busy streets on our way home. I was still wearing my black silky vest top which clung to my sweaty contours and to those people we passed on the streets their was nothing unusual to see. However, I was acutely aware of the driver watching me, fucking me in his own mind. He probably had a raging hard-on trapped in his pants and I began to get all dreamy imagining him fucking me over the bonnet of his cab.

I’d only been with a couple of guys in high school before I met my Master and like most girls I knew lost my virginity in a drunken stupor to a guy I barely knew. Before I met Master William my sexual experience could be measured in just a few unfulfilled short minutes. That all changed of course when my parents bought me a computer to help me with my studies but I discovered a much better use for it. I quickly learnt the world was full of new and exciting sexual perversions and I would lock myself away for hours on end helping men; complete strangers to get off. I never tired of watching guys cum as I talked dirty to them; until that is Master William entered my life.

Back in the cab Master William set about teasing my pussy which was still wet from the department store, stroking the outer folds of my labia with the same gentleness and care that you’d use to handle a new-born baby.

I was in heaven. I squirmed beneath his touch, throwing my head back, forcing my breasts out and lifting my hips up off the seat. My hands reached out to grab something, anything for support. My right hand grabbing hold of Masters trouser leg while my left flailed around. Moans of sheer pleasure escaped me as I tried desperately to hold onto myself. Biting down on my lip didn’t seem to help and I repeated in my mind over and over again the mantra that Master had taught me for such occasions “I will be a better slave, I will be a better slave.”

I’d met Will as I knew him back then in a chat room. Clichéd I know but these things really do happen and it happened to me. Yes he wanted me to please him just like all the other guys but he was different somehow. Kind and yet strong, forceful but always gentle. I fell for him in a big way. It was never about Master and slave back then but as we knew each other better it just seemed so natural to us both. Will was almost 20 years my senior and his experience counted for so much. He taught me things about myself I never thought possible so when he invited me on vacation for a week I instantly said yes, made my excuses to friends and family and began my new life. When I returned home a week later I was no longer myself but my Masters slave. I couldn’t exist in my old life anymore. My every waking thought was of my Master while my dreams replayed over and over my descent into slavery.

Less than a month later I’d said goodbye to my family, my friends, my life and moved half way across the world to be with him. My one and only, my Master.

I forced my hips back down to the seat but Masters teasing was incessant. I felt his finger slide between my inner lips “oh fuck yes” and again my hips lifted up off the seat, my back arched and my head pressed up against the rear window. I was aware of faint flashes as I realised I couldn’t hold onto my orgasm for much longer.

“Fuck my pussy.” I screamed.

His finger searched out the creamy inner walls of my pussy, slowly stroking up and down. High pitched moans escaped me and my mantra changed to “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder.”

Here I was barely a week into my new life as slave, naked from the waist down, my body wracked with pleasure as my Master fingered my pussy to what was going to be my second orgasm in public that day and begging my Master to fuck me harder all inside a moving cab in a busy city centre with the cab driver watching me in his mirror.

I felt Masters finger withdraw from my tormented cunt hole and heard the taxi door open. Cool air rushed in and tingled on my pussy like electricity on water and I moaned softly as I returned to my seated position. Slowly opening my eyes I realised I was alone on the back seat of the taxi. We’d reached our destination and cruelly Master had left me here on the point of orgasm with my unfulfilled desire burning deeply inside of me. The taxi driver had turned around, his eyes transfixed on my passion. In my throes of desire I had spread myself as wide as I humanly could and I clung to the rear seat like a human web.

“Say cheese.” said the driver as he raised a camera, momentarily blinding me with the flash before I could realise what was going on.

Regaining my senses I gathered my things, peeled my sweat soaked body from the seat and stepped out of the taxi. I rolled my skirt down to cover my exposure but realised I was already too late as a couple of teenage boys were standing not 10 metres away from me. Trying to put a brave face on it I smiled at them and their obvious good fortune and turned towards the apartment.

“Nice ass too.”

I ignored them and walked into the building with them following close behind. It was only when we all stepped into the elevator I realised they were still there.

“What floor?” said the first “all the way?”

His friend on the other side sniggered. I pressed my floor and up we went. It was obvious from the bulges in their pants that both boys were aroused.

“You belong to William don’t you.” Said the more confident of the two.

“Excuse me?” I replied

“Your one of his girls.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about”

The second boy laughed, “Must be new.”

When the lift door began to open I pressed myself forwards and out through the gap. Stumbling along the corridor as I searched my bag for the key to the apartment door I heard the two boys laughing but when I turned around I saw the lift doors close; taking the two boys with it.

Letting out a sigh of relief I laughed at myself for being so taken in by the boys; put the key in the lock and entered the apartment closing the door behind me.

Even before I had the opportunity to turn around Masters hands were upon me. He crushed me face first into the door, pressing his body firmly against mine. I felt his hand grab my hair yanking my head back and to the side so he could kiss me. But this was no lover’s kiss. His teeth grabbed my bottom lip pulling it away from me but only enough to cause me discomfort and then pain. His mouth sought out my cheek, my ear lobe, and my neck. His hands grabbed at my vest and in one immense tug he tore the fabric in half. I moaned as the shock caused me to fall back against him and I felt his hard cock press against my ass.

“You disappointed me today slave.”

“I’m so sorry Sir. I wasn’t ready. I mean….. Ung”

Masters fingers had found their way to my nipples and he squeezed hard.

“I mean…”

He squeezed harder this time pulling them away from me.

“A slave that can’t follow simple orders is no slave at all.”

“It’ll never happen again Sir.”

His breath was hot as he whispered into my ear, “I think it will.”

Masters right hand worked its way down my body to my waist lifting my skirt once more and within seconds I felt the head of his cock pressing against my ass. Despite my aroused state I wasn’t ready for his huge cock in my ass and I felt myself pressed into the apartment door once more as his cock fought to enter me. Flames engulfed me as his cock head slowly inched its way inside. I was so very tight back there that I thought he would tear me in two.

“Now tell me slave who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you Master William Sir.” I said through gritted teeth. The pain in my ass almost unbearable.

“I am your property. Your slave. Your sex slut.”

“You WILL obey me without question.”

“Yes Sir I am yours to command.”

Master began to work his cock in and out of my ass

“So why did you fail me today?”

“Because I am a slut and I couldn’t control myself.”

“Then we must teach you control.”

“Yes Sir, please teach me to control my urges.”

With that Master took my hands and spread me out across the door, kicking my legs open so that I was spread in an x shape where he proceeded to fuck my tight asshole. Over and over he pounded deep into me filling my whole being with his cock. So much so that I could think of nothing else.

When I felt him tense up behind me and whisper into my ear “for you my love.” I was slave to my Masters cock once more and smiled to myself as I felt his cum fill my ass.

As I took a shower afterwards I recalled the day’s events and how my limits had been expanded and broken and not a single whip or chain in sight. I made a conscious effort not to touch myself in an intimate way as the lessons I’d learnt began to sink in and I smiled to myself when the realisation of it hit me. I dried myself off and joined my Master on the couch. He offered me a glass of wine, which I sipped while he held me in his arms and slowly I drifted off to sleep.

Tickle
Tickle
4 Followers