slave stacie's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Warm mouths and wet needy cunts.
9.6k words
4.48
31.4k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers

This story chronicles the adventures of slave stacie, which is a sub story of the larger narrative of SirCarl and His "littleone." This series is about stacie, a new slave; she will have much to learn before Sir renames her thereby making her part of His ever-growing family. All participants are over the age of 30 (even a true Dominant knows never to reveal a woman's true age), and all names have been modified so that the guilty, the actual participants in this fable, do not become the envy of their neighbors. Although each chapter stands on its own, too completely understand what has happened, and how this love yarn between a Master and His slaves advances and grows, please start with the first chapter. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment on each chapter. Thanks, SirCarl.

~~~~~~

Chapter 1 -- Warm Mouths and Wet Needy Cunts

~~~~~

Sir tells the story

~~~~~

Littleone had just been through an emotional episode and I had decided that we needed to get out of the house and run some errands.

"Listen bitch, we are going to a few specialty shops and then to Sam's Club. Once we finish there, we are going to get some groceries. I want you out of those five-inch stilettos and get a pair of the four-inch ones. In addition, there are some of what I call 'flats' in the closet; get a pair of those to take with you. I want you in your stilettos traveling and in the specialty shops. Then when we are Sam's Club and are getting groceries; you can wear the flats for more comfortable walking."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

We talked about things in general on the way with her attitude being happy to be out, cheerful, and loving, making Me proud of her.

At the first upscale shop, we found two blouses that we both liked and one 'A' style skirt that came to just above her knee. At the second specialty store, we found two more blouses that showed the vast majority of her bosom while not being slutty or whorish looking. There we also found one slutty skirt that came about four inches below her cunt. It was sexy, very sexy. They also had three full 'A' style skirts that a little more flair to them. When littleone discovered that I was only interested in unlined skirts, she just winked and smiled at Me. I laughed, but not aloud, when she came out with that real short skirt on and bent down, exposing her bare cunt and ass to both the sales clerk and Me. When I looked at the clerk as littleone went back to the dressing room I noticed her lightly, somewhat instinctively, brush one of her breasts with a slight blush glowing on her face, I knew that littleone appealed to her.

I walked to the dressing room and said to My slave, "Slave, I think that sales clerk could be bi but either way you have gotten her interested. Now take that dress off, call her ass back here, and make a pass at her. The bitch is alone with no other customers."

Grinning, she said, "Sir, this could be fun," she said removing the new dress. "Please Master; tell her that I need her."

I walked back out to where Stacie, the clerk, was and saw there were still no other customers or employees present. "Stacie," I said looking at her nametag, "littleone needs some assistance. Could you help her please?"

She looked at Me with a sly smile and said, "Yes Sir, my pleasure. Would you please let me know if someone else comes in?"

"Yes, I'd be glad to. No other employees," I asked looking around.

"No Sir, not until three this afternoon," she said, walking toward the dressing rooms with a subtle bounce in her step and a damn nice sway to her luscious ass.

Littleone, quivering with excitement thinking of the possibility of making out with the sales clerk, opened the door slightly and then stood behind it, quickly twisting her nipples and licking her lips, for affect hoping she could taste this attractive woman.

"Littleone," Stacie called in a soft voice, pushing the door open slightly looking into the room.

Unbeknownst to My slave and Stacie, the wet cunt, I had walked from the front of the Shoppe to the outside of the dressing room door. That way I could both listen to their words and the other sounds that would soon be coming from the room, while watching the front of the store at the same time. Well, yes, I wanted to know and enjoy what was happening with this risqué scene but as My slave's Master, I have to protect her, or at least that was my reasoning or excuse depending on your point of view.

"Here I am," littleone said as she reached for and turned her toward herself standing in nothing but her stilettos and nylons. Seeing Stacie's eyes travel her body, littleone asked her shyly, "Do you like what you see?" noticing that the slut's nipples were already hard with anticipation of what was to come.

Stacie moved to littleone, instantly her arms wrapped around her, pulling their bodies flush together. "You're going to love this," Stacie whispering in littleone's ear as her loving hands moved down her back. "I'll do everything," she whispered again. "All you do is lie back and enjoy yourself," she added moving to kiss littleone's neck.

"I'm so nervous," littleone lied, watching Stacie and enjoying the sight of her. "Mmmm, yes!" littleone moaned as Stacie began to gently kiss and suck her soft flesh.

"Oh my," Stacie moaned seeing littleone's nipples were swollen with excitement. She bent over in front of littleone, leaned forward, sucking one of her tender buds into her mouth and reaching for the other one, wanting to feel its firmness.

Things were starting to happen with littleone's body that she had felt before with slave donna. These weren't quite the feelings Her Master gave her but she was enjoying the wonderful feelings that were now sweeping her body. Littleone bit her lip and tried to keep from screaming out with joy, but it didn't work. "Oh my God," she said, "It feels so good," she whimpered looking down to see a big grin on Stacie's face.

"I want to see something," Stacie whispered. "Nice," Stacie said as she moved lower placing a soft kiss just above littleone's clit, inhaling the captivating scent coming from her wet hungry cunt.

Littleone flinched faintly as Stacie's warm lips then kissed her damp cunt, her Master's property; she wanted more from this magnificent girl, lots more. Her hands reached to Stacie's face titling her face up slightly, licking her lips, saying in her sexy voice, "Kiss me more" begging her new friend. "That felt so good," she added with a loving smile hoping to find out what other skills Stacie had.

"Wait till you feel this," she said softly, a devilish smile on her face, as she lowered herself, kneeling, to lick up the center of her excited, wet young cunt, circumventing littleone's clit, as littleone opened her legs slightly, allowing her rapturous sexual scent to fill the air.

"Oh yes," littleone growled. "That was fantastic," she added with a hint of anticipation in her voice, feeling her knees becoming weak, she leaned back to sit down on the long soft seat, Stacie following, littleone's legs spreading instinctually. "You can do that anytime," she said shyly, putting her hands softly on Stacie's head.

Stacie moved closer to her. "I plan on doing that many times," she smiled giving littleone's glistening swollen lips a long, slow sensuous lick. "I hope you don't mind," she teased pushing littleone back to lie down.

"No I don't mind. We can always ask Sir for permission," she said tenderly, sincerely, with an inviting loving smile on her face, knowing that she had My permission but setting the stage for what she hoped would come.

"Sir, You mean that handsome man you came in with?"

"Yes," she said smiling sexily, "I am His property. I serve only Him for His pleasure," she said breathing heavily. "We can talk about that later, now I want to feel you all over my body!"

Without another word, Stacie moved between littleone's legs, inhaling her scent, kissing up one thigh, quickly moving to the other making sure she didn't get close to littleone's damp pussy. She wanted to drive her wild, teasing until she begged Stacie to take her and show her the pleasures that she could give to littleone.

Slowly Stacie kissed and caressed littleone's body showing her expertise, with soft and deft touches, as a lover. In no time, she had littleone's breasts swollen and aching from her kisses and caresses. Stacie knew just how much to pull and roll littleone's nipples engendering the feeling that her pussy was melting; making the direct link to it from her nipples. She kissed her way down littleone's belly, leaving a wet trail of kisses and tongue licks.

Littleone's mind and body were going wild from the teasing sensuous touches and caresses Stacie was giving her and she loved it. Littleone knew that she could not take this much longer, she needed to cum. "Lick me! Eat me!" she begged Stacie with a burning need in her voice. "Please!"

Stacie smiled as she kissed, licked and sucked everything between littleone's legs, except her burning pussy. "What do you want me to do?" Stacie asked, knowing damn well what littleone needed.

"Eat my cunt bitch," littleone implored, reaching to play with her clit. "Kiss it," she whispered to Stacie, "Come and eat me!" littleone said spreading her legs further, wanting, needing, hips thrusting up, eager that Stacie would get on with things and stop teasing her so damn much. She needed to cum and didn't give a damn if Stacie was the one who did it or not.

"Are you horny," Stacie teased. "You need me to eat this beautiful sexy cunt?" she asked moving her hand over littleone's pussy, knowing she was ready to explode.

~~~~~

littleone tells the story

~~~~~

"Yes, oh hell yes!" i moaned out in need. "Please just do it," i begged, staring at Stacie, wanting to grab her hair and pull her mouth to my needy wet cunt. i really wanted my Master's thick, long cock, but, thanks to my experience with slave donna, this had me fully turned her on.

Grinning and lightly shaking her head Stacie just chuckled and slowly began to lick, suck, and tongue me. Soft moans of pleasure filled Stacie ears as my sweet succulent juices covered the lower part of her face with my enchanting cunt aroma invading her nostrils. Her movements and caresses were slow and gentle causing me too instinctively spread my thighs giving her access to my Master's needy cunt.

~~~~~

Master tell His part

~~~~~

With all of this action going on My erection was well on its way to tenting My pants. Hearing what Stacie was doing, I slowly, quietly, pushed the door open enough to watch. Hell, I was this close, might as well enjoy the show, dirty ole Master that I am. Why not, I thought, each face was buried in the other's cunt, too focused on their pleasure too even notice what I had quietly done.

~~~~~

littleone continues

~~~~~

Stacie seemed to find every sensitive spot on my overheated body and how to arouse it; kissing and tonguing me slowly, building up my passion. Her tongue slid up and down, then into my center; her lips sucking gently sipping my juices; my clit hard and aching as her lips moved up finally to suck it lightly, her tongue flicking it gently driving me crazy. Her touch, kisses, and caresses, would bring me, trembling, to the very edge of an orgasm and then she would back off skillfully, letting me come down slightly.

i was squirming and sobbing with unbridled need when she finally concentrated on my clit, sucking, licking it, heaving me over the edge with her skillful fingers obscured deep inside my soaking cunt, probing and pressing all the electric spots as i detonated. "Oh my God!" i screamed, exploding in Stacie's loving open mouth. "Fuck that feels so good," i moaned out as my young body released with a wonderful force, squirting and gushing. i seemed to enter an orbit, envisioning a thousand stars seemingly going from one orgasmic peak to another as her skillful lips and tongue moved over my clit, her fingers magically moving inside me. Her face stayed joined to my throbbing cunt as i bucked and thrust against her face for what seemed like a long time. i unhurriedly came down, as she slowly slid her fingers out, and licked my closing cunt and then offered me her fingers, which I affectionately cleaned. She moved up and held me as I lay gasping, her hand lightly cupped over my smooth bare pubic mound softly stroking it, smiling at me.

i knew that Stacie was on fire, her cunt radiating and soaking with desire. "Take that skirt and panties off Stacie," i said softly, yearning to taste and take her. "Let this slave pleasure you," i said looking directly into her eyes, rising, as her skirt dropped, bestowing a deep, warm loving kiss, followed by, "Climb on top of me girl it's my turn to pay you for the pleasure you've given me."

Confidant that Master was watching over me, protecting me, i slowly made love to her wonderfully voluptuous body; not believing that here i was, wanting to make love too, truly wanting to eat her out, making her cum and doing it all in this risqué, public and potentially dangerous environment.

Never in my life would i have thought this would be so fantastic and exciting as i licked, sucked and held Stacie's trembling hips to my face. Stacie's delicious warm juices, with her sweet womanly scent silently speaking her arousal, flowed, seeming endless, as if out of a flowing fountain into my mouth and on my face. My tongue sank deep into my new friend's cunt, tormenting the front part of Stacie's "G" spot constantly, applying pressure and withdrawing, doing it over and over, leaving her clit exposed and needy as i listened and felt her growing orgasms forming.

As I savored the texture, taste and aroma of her cunt, experiencing the gyrations of her body, i knew that i would be asking Sir for permission to enjoy Stacie again.

"Ohhhhhh littleone," Stacie whimpered, her body quivering, enjoying my warm active tongue slipping in and out of her; not believing the pleasures that i was giving her. "That feels so damn good," she moaned loudly pushing her swollen, sensitive, and soaking cunt down hard on my receiving open mouth.

She unintelligently wailed when she came, her body bowing up, rigid with passion, her muscles taut under her soft skin. "Oh shit!" Stacie squealed as my tongue strumming her clit, my mouth sucking it passionately, driving her from one orgasmic wave to another.

Finally she cried out for me to stop, relieving the downward pressure on my face, lying on top of me for a minute or two until she then rose slowly and turned wrapping her arms around me as we caringly caressed and kissed as lovers.

Finally, she stood, looked down at me and said in a soft voice, "I could fall in love with you so easily," smiling and caressing my face as she spoke.

~~~~~

Stacie tells the story

~~~~~

My nipples, which were already erect, tingled as I had spoken those words to littleone. Feeling my face blush slightly, and feeling almost legless and not knowing how I was going to walk, from her loving me, I looked softly at her saying, as I picked my skirt and panties, "I have got to get cleaned up and get back out front. Your 'Sir' has benevolently been watching the store while He allowed us this pleasure. The bathroom is to the left, us it and then come out front please, we really do need to talk. I'll watch out for you. Give me just a minute or two in the bathroom and then hurry you beautiful girl."

How I walked, without falling or stumbling, out of the large dressing room and to the lavatory I really don't know. I haven't, felt like this in so long I can't remember, as I looked at myself, reaching for a washcloth. When I finished cleaning, I put my skirt on, took the brush, and got my hair looking presentable once again. My knees seemed to have regained their stability and I came out of the lavatory, stuck my head in the dressing room, smiling gently at littleone, and told her in a low soft voice, surprising myself, "The bathroom is available now girl. God I think I already love you," turned and walked out to the front of my store.

Looking at littleone's "Sir," as I walked toward Him, I felt my cunt clinch and realized that I had subconsciously added a "little" sway, leading with my hip, and that I was holding my shoulders back, projecting my hypersensitive tits and protruding nipples, as if I wanted Him to notice. Damn, what the hell has gotten into me I questioned? Slowing my steps slightly, alternating my course not to go where He was standing, appearing not to look at Him directly, I thought, "He is nice looking, almost "handsome" in His own way. He has a "presence" that silently presents itself that you don't normally see in the modern version of men," I thought feeling my cunt clinch once more, dampening, before saying, "Sir, if you would, please step over here," I asked from a section of the store that was not visible through the front door.

He nodded without comment and started toward me, His shoulders back, head held high, His stride firm and self-assured. He stopped about two steps from me, smiled, and I, without hesitation, stepped forward putting both of my hands on the back of His head, pulling it toward me slightly, as I leaned into Him, my tits against His chest, kissing him protruding my tongue into his opening mouth. His large hands came up and went to the small of my back, just above my clinching ass, holding me firmly, manly, to Him as I felt more moisture in my quivering cunt.

I don't know what the hell made me do that, but I realized I must have needed to do so. He returned my kiss ardently letting me set the tempo and shortly I backed off, without Him restraining my movements, as we parted. I stood close to Him, about one step away all but in His "space," looked up at Him, wishing I had heels the height of littleone's on and asked Him, "Could you taste her Sir?" I asked with a slight smile on my flushed face.

"Yes, and I love it, including your part. That was most kind of you girl," He said in a manly tone.

"Girl," I thought, "Shit, no one has called me Girl since I was 10 years old and it didn't make me feel hot and wet."

"My pleasure Sir, is that all you are known by? Do you have a real name?" I asked smiling.

"Yes I do. It is Carl to My close friends, but those who serve Me, refer to Me as Sir or Master."

"Littleone said she is your property. How can that be and why," I asked with a questioning look on my face.

"Yes she is and the reason is that she would have it no other way. Her sole purpose in life is to obey Me and more importantly, to please and make Me happy," He said, confidently, looking directly into my eyes as my cunt continued to dampen and twinge.

Just as those words came from His mouth littleone returned walking, one sexy foot in front of the other, swaying her hips so seductively, directly up to Sir, kissed Him lovingly, and then held Him tightly. I thought to myself, "if being a slave makes someone that sensual, sexy, and happy, I've missed out on a lot in life."

"I didn't wipe or rinse my mouth Master; I thought you might want to taste her," she said looking into His eyes smiling, standing beside Him with one of her arms around His waist, as if she was wanting to keep her Master close.

"What the shit did she just say? Jesus I would never have had the nerve to do that," I thought. "She is fucking unbelievable!"

"Littleone," He said looking down at her, "when Stacie returned she fully kissed Me allowing Me the honor of tasting you and her. It was pleasurable and your actions just made it complete. Thank you slave, and oh, was she as good as slave donna?" He asked her smiling.

"Slave donna?" Jesus I thought another damn slave? "Who and what the hell is this man?"

"Yes she was Sir and in some ways, different and better. Thank you for thinking of your poor slave Sir," littleone said to Him smiling brightly.

SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers