Slave to a Sinful Empire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as the shivering waves of pleasure ebbed away, and she was left hanging in the restraints, shame and disgust once again rushed into their places, and she found herself loathing the woman who now licked at her neck and cheek.

Finally the dominatrix released her throat, leaving Annie gasping. "Enough," she said to Nathalie, who ceased her passionate licking. "Take her," the domina said to the younger Zath, who came over and roughly grabbed Nathalie by the throat and pulled her to her feet.

Nathalie was made to lie in the center of the floor and put her legs in the air, where they were clamped into a spreader bar by the older Zath. The younger one then lowered the bar to the ground, leaving Nathalie contorted awkwardly with her head and shoulders on the cement and her pussy exposed in the air. The younger Zath stood on the bar, holding her in place, as he lined up his cock with her hole.

Meanwhile, the domina had circled around behind Annie, and had taken something from a table. Reaching around to the front, she fiddled with something, then Annie felt a hot pain in her left nipple, and a second later in her right. She cried out involuntarily, and looking down saw that the woman had attached a pair of heavy nipple clamps, joined by a slender chain.

There was a slippery sound behind Annie, and she remembered the bottle of oil, and sensed what was coming, a moment before she felt two slick, silk-gloved fingers slide up her asshole. Annie gave a low moan of horror. Somehow this hateful woman's fingers were worse than a man's cock, not in terms of pain, but humiliation. A man would stick it up her ass for pleasure, and she had come to accept that even as she resented it, but to have this evil woman's fingers suddenly and smoothly invade her most private place was mortifying.

The woman began working her gloved fingers around inside Annie's hole, loosening it gradually. Meanwhile Annie was forced to watch the younger Zath begin to plunge into Nathalie with vigor, as the older one stroked his disgusting old cock.

Then the fingers spread her wide, and Annie felt the fat head of the rubber cock enter her. The domina nibbled at Annie's ear as she slid it, inch by painful inch, further in. It was the biggest thing Annie had ever taken up her ass, and she tried to focus on breathing as the big dildo stretched her painfully. She could feel the little ribs and ridges tickling her insides, through the dull throb of pain.

The domina dug her fingers into Annie's fat ass cheeks and forced the false cock further up into Annie, filling her more than the young girl had thought possible. Then finally she felt the base of the strapon, felt the domina's hips pressing into her big ass. It was all the way in.

"Such a good little butt slut," the mistress whispered, before biting her ear more forcefully. Then she slid the cock almost all the way out, leaving only the head still in Annie's ass. Then just as suddenly, with a thrust of the hips she rammed it back up, sending pain shooting up from Annie's stomach.

"Take it!" the hateful woman screamed in Annie's ear, before thrusting her tongue lasciviously into Annie's ear-hole, as if trying to tongue-fuck it. She continued to thrust up Annie's ass, filling and emptying her in painful succession. Filled with a sadistic passion, the woman began to suck hard at Annie's pale neck, biting the soft skin.

Suddenly the mistress reached around Annie's front and yanked down hard on the chain between the nipple clamps. What had subsided into a throbbing ache in Annie's tits suddenly turned to a searing pain, and she screamed. The woman only gave a cruel little laugh.

"Scream, bitch, I don't care, I like it! Just keep taking my cock," she said with evil glee, and thrust even harder, slapping against Annie's ass with each stroke. Annie began to cry, helpless to stop, sobbing softly as tears streaked down her cheeks. To her horror, the mistress craned her head around and licked up one freckled cheek, tasting her tears.

Nathalie, too, was now emitting little moaning sobs as the Zath cruelly fucked her. Now and again he would pull out, and with the leather flail, would harshly whip Nathalie's exposed pussy, making her scream in pain. Then without pause he would thrust into her again.

"Take it, bitch," the domina was saying in Annie's ear. "Take it up your fat fucking ass. Tell me you love it. Say 'I love it when you rape my ass, mistress,'!" she demanded.

"I love it when you rape my ass, mistress!" Annie cried through the sobbing.

The mistress gave the chain another yank, and Annie screamed again. Both the men were smiling horribly to see her abused so cruelly. "That's right," the mistress said softly. "You're going to be my little anal slave. That's what you were made for, with this fat ass of yours. Clearly your God," she said with a sneer, "meant for you to be an anal fuck-hole! I'm going to rent your asshole out to every man in this precinct, no, to every Zath in this city! Fucking slut!" she cried, pulling Annie's head back by the braids as she fucked her ass.

As Annie watched, the younger man grunted and ceased his thrusting as he came inside Nathalie. She moaned in disgust as her tormentor emptied his balls inside her. Then he stood aside and let the older man step up and stand over Nathalie's face as she stared up from the floor. It took only a moment for the old lecher to come, dripping gobs of his seed onto her tear-streaked face as she clenched her eyes and mouth shut in disgust.

Annie couldn't concentrate on the other girl's humiliation, for her own was too great, as was the pain. The domina was fucking her ass more vigorously than Fyrio ever had, and now she felt a warm trickle of what must be blood run down the back of one leg.

Luckily, however, the dominatrix now slowed her painful thrusting, and turned her attention to Nathalie. "Are you done with her?" she asked the men. The older one nodded as he put away his shriveled cock. "Stand her up," the woman ordered, then with a rush of relief Annie felt the rubber cock slide out of her aching ass.

Then the relief was multipled as the woman unhooked Annie's arms from the ceiling, released her legs from their restraints. Her limbs were numb and tingling with the stress of being forced to hold the unnatural position.

"The manacles", the mistress said with a nod to the heavy iron things bolted to one wall. The men dragged Nathalie across the floor , her legs still clamped into the spreader bar, her arms and purplish tits still bound tightly with rope. The younger Zath produced a knife from his boot and roughly slit the knot holding the ropes together at Nathalie's back. The prisoner cried out briefly in relief as the bonds fell away, but was quickly shoved back against the wall. Her captors locked her slender wrists into the iron manacles.

"You don't need to be bound, do you?" the domina asked Annie. "You know there's nowhere to run, no way to fight. You'll obey me, won't you?"

"Yes, mistress, I'll obey," Annie said, disgusted with herself at the eagerness and relief in her voice.

"Good slut," the woman said, and leaving Annie for a moment crossed over to a wood chair without arms. She removed the strap-on and sat, spread her legs wide. Annie found herself staring at the woman's cunt, dark pink lips surrounded by a fringe of curly black hair, framed by powerful, white thighs. As much as she hated the Zath woman, the image had an undeniable, animalistic power. "Now get on your hands and knees and crawl to me," the woman commanded.

Annie obeyed, and with her knees and palms sliding across the cold cement floor, she crawled over to the woman. When her face was between those imposing thighs, she looked up expectantly with her large green eyes. The woman smiled down evilly. "Have you ever sucked cunt before, whore?" she asked as her thumb stroked Annie's lips.

"No, mistress," Annie answered dutifully. She was close enough to smell the salty-sweet scent of the older woman's juices.

"I don't want you to lick up and down my lips," the woman said sternly. "I want you to thrust your tongue as hard and deep as you can inside me, like you're fucking me. And here, do you see my clit?" the woman asked, pointing to the fat bud of flesh with one wine-red fingernail.

"Yes, mistress," Annie said softly, staring at it with fear and desire, lust and hate warring inside her.

"Suck it, like you'd suck a cock. Thrust and swirl your tongue, and suck my clit, and maybe you'll please me," she said. "And for my other entertainment," she mused, then pointed one burgundy fingernail at the rack of whips and torture devices. "The bladed flail, I think," she said as if bored, and the younger man gave a sickening smile and went to retrieve it. "Lick," the woman ordered, and Annie stuck out her tongue.

Timidly at first, Annie began to lick, running her soft wet tongue over the fleshy folds of the older woman's lips. She tried for a moment to pretend it was someone else, Nathalie or Zelle, that she was licking, but the domina roughly grabbed the back of her head. "What did I say, bitch? Don't lick it, get your tongue in there, slave!" Annie, her lips pressed roughly against this Zath woman's cunt, could do nothing but obey, probing with her tongue at the fleshy opening.

"Better," the woman said with a threat in her voice, then turned her attention to the men, and the manacled Nathalie. "Get started."

"How many lashes?" the older man asked, for he was the one wielding the bladed flail. Wicked steel razors with curved blades glinted evilly among the leather thongs.

"I don't care... just don't kill her. She dies tomorrow," the woman said. A sick feeling rose in Annie's gut, a nausea which was only increased by having her nose pressed into this hateful woman's pubic curls, tasting her sour-sweet juices. Then the first lash came.

Nathalie screamed, and Annie gave a low moan of horror, as the lash raked a trail of parallel lines of red across Nathalie's stomach. Annie was only glad she couldn't see what was happening. But they had left Nathalie ungagged; they wanted her to scream.

Again the bladed flail struck out, scoring its bloody lines across Nathalie's already aching tits. Now drops of blood leapt out and spattered the floor, as her breasts were still red with stopped blood from their tight bondage. Nathalie screamed again.

The domina only ground her hips into Annie's mouth. "Tongue-fuck me, whore, unless you want the same!" she cried, and Annie began thrusting her tongue in and out of the now-wet slit, faster and faster. A third lash, and a weaker scream from Nathalie. Then a flurry of three lashes made their bloody tracks across her thighs, and she gave a low drawn-out cry of pain and fear.

"Whip that traitor bitch! Teach her to kill a fucking officer!" the dominatrix screamed, and the older Zath whipped faster still, and unending rain of slashing blows which reduced Nathalie's screaming to a choking gurgle of pure pain.

"Yes, yes, fucking lick me, slut, yes, fucking whip that bitch, fuck yes..." the dominatrix was moaning as she ground Annie's face into her crotch. Then suddenly Annie felt the powerful white thighs close around her head in a soft, suffocating vice. The older woman's body shuddered in a series of brief spasms as she came. A flood of warm juices spilled suddenly into Annie's mouth, and dribbled from her chin to leave glistening streaks down her chest.

The domina opened her legs again, slumping back into her chair and breathing deeply. "Look, slut," she said, pointing to the wall. With tears and female juices dripping from her face, Annie turned to look at Nathalie.

The older girl, who had shown her kindness in a year of horrors and humiliations, who had saved her from slavery if only briefly, was slumped forward in her restraints, passed out from the pain. Her whole torso and the upper parts of her legs were scored with bloody cuts, which dripped in crimson streaks to a small but spreading puddle on the floor.

"She couldn't fucking take it," the younger man now said. "You'll be able to take even less. So it's better if you tell them everything, about the church, about the other fugitives. I hope you've had fun with us, because the torturers are coming in next," he said with malicious joy in his voice.

Annie looked up at the domina, almost as if looking for comfort or reassurance. The woman sneered down at her and stood up from her chair. "We're done here," she snapped. Annie felt strangely betrayed. She found that while she hadn't really believed the woman's promises about being made her slave, part of her had hoped in vain for the protection such an arrangement would have brought. But this was a small concern compared to the horror she felt for Nathalie, a sadness and anger she could not even begin to face.

The three Zaths strode across the room and one by one went out through the iron door. Annie heard the woman confer with someone in the hallway. "Tomorrow," she heard a man say, then the woman's muffled reply. He spoke again, and Annie caught only "... more important matters...". Then two uniformed officers stalked into the torture chamber, followed a moment later by three more.

"On your knees, hands behind you back, slave," one of them growled. Again, there was no point in resisting. Annie rose from her crawling position to her knees, and put her hands behind her. Roughly, the officer cuffed her and stood her up.

"Good news," he said gruffly. "No torture tonight. Tomorrow morning. Something to dream about. Doubt you'll get much sleep tonight, though." A couple of the other officers chuckled at that. "Let's go," the first officer said, and together he and another man walked Annie out into the hallway. Behind them, the three others were unhooking Nathalie's limp body from the wall.

The eyes of Zath officers, and a few prisoners handcuffed to benches or pacing in cells, followed Annie as she was marched naked through the corridors of the subterranean level. She expected to be led to a cell, but the two men soon reached a door, which they opened into a room filled with buttery yellow lamplight.

A group of Zath policemen sat in their black uniforms around a table covered in cards, money, half-full drinks, and overflowing ashtrays. A cloud of their smoke hung in the air. They grinned wolfishly at Annie.

"I'm all in!" the officer who had brought her cried, and pushed Annie down onto the table, the edge jabbing into her stomach and doubling her over. "Who else?" he asked, and the men laughed, then rose to their feet, pulling their cocks from their pants.

*****