Slave to Akuma Ch. 01

Story Info
A male virgin is sacrificed to a succubus.
2.1k words
3.92
29k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason awoke to a hard slap to the face. His eyes fluttered open to find himself naked and bound to a tree in the woods. He wasn't sure why he was here. He never wronged anyone and always followed the law. The last thing he remembered was locking up the comic book store he worked at.

It was about 10:30 at night when he was walking to his car when a van pulled in front of him. Four people in ski masks jumped out and charged Jason. He tried to run, but they quickly caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. As the three held him down, the fourth put a wet rag to his face and covered his mouth and nose. He breathed in the strange aroma and began to become lightheaded, his struggles weakened even more, and he eventually lost consciousness.

Jason looked at his surroundings. He saw that he was in the middle of the woods with no lights or houses in any directions. In fact the only light that appeared to be in the whole pitch dark forest was the campfire ten feet in front of him. A shiver went up his spine as he saw a dozen people surround him. The people were dressed in dark red robes with their hoods up and he couldn't see their faces. One of them pulls out a wallet from their pocket and opens it.

"Jason Edward Anderson, Age 18 correct?" The person whose voice was a woman's asked him. Jason had no idea what to say even though it was information he already well knew. Suddenly one of the hood wearers slapped him hard across the face.

"Answer her boy!" The hood wearer demanded who also had a woman's voice. Jason, in fear of being hit again answered.

"Yes that's me." Jason muttered. The hood wearer then threw his wallet in the fire and was quickly engulfed. Normally he would be furious for having his wallet, money, ID, and debit card destroyed, but was far too scared to be angry.

"Tell me Mr.Anderson, are you a virgin?" The woman asked him. Jason's face went bright red with embarrassment. Why does she want to know if he is a virgin? What are they planning on doing to him? The second woman was already getting ready to hit him again and he blurted out his answer.

"Yes I am a virgin!" He yelled quickly. His face still red with embarrassment. The hood wearers all took off their hoods to all reveal them to be young women of varying races. The leader asking Jason all the questions was a black woman and the woman who kept hitting him was an asian woman.

"Excellent then let us prepare for the ceremony." The black woman said sounding pleased. The women then began to have previously assigned positions. Two women went around the campfire to feed it more wood, while two others began putting strange herbs and spices into the fire, and three others to lightly chant in a strange language Jason couldn't understand. He noticed the fire seemed to be getting bigger and hotter, but he just wrote it off as them putting in more wood. The other seven of the women surrounded Jason. One of the women opened a bottle and poured the substance that appeared to be a red paint like substance on a plate. Two women took small paint brushes and dipped it in the paint. They than approached Jason with the brushes and began to draw strange symbols on his body. He struggled against his bonds as the brushes tickled his body.

"Stop what the fuck are you doing?!" He exclaimed. The women didn't answer as he continued to struggle against the ropes, but to no prevail. He was completely restrained and couldn't move. The women finished painting the symbols on his legs, arms, thighs, stomach, and chest. The women then opened a bottle and poured what appeared to be wine into a glass. They offered the glass to him.

"Please drink this." The blonde woman said. Jason shook his head and held his mouth closed.

"No fucking way am I drinking that shit." He told her. The blonde looked disappointed. The black woman then snapped her finger. One woman held Jason's head still, while another held his mouth open. Quickly the blonde poured the drink into his mouth. The two women holding his head then shut his mouth and held his nose so he would have to swallow the drink. Jason tried his best to thrash his head away, but they simply held him still. Having run out of options and quickly running out of air, he swallowed the drink which tasted like red wine, but had some odd additional taste to it. Jason swore he could taste a small hint of blood in the drink. Seeing that he swallowed the drink the women let go of Jason's nose and head. Jason coughed and gagged as he took several deep breaths. The black woman who Jason assumed is the leader stood in front of him.

"I suppose it's time we explained why you are here. You see we seek eternal beauty and Akuma can grant us that wish, but the wish comes at a price. In exchange for our eternal beauty we must sacrifice a male virgin for her. Which would be you." She explained pointing at Jason. These women were fucking mental he thought.

"That wine you just swallowed was laced herbs, and an aphrodisiac which should take effect in just a few minutes, when you are fully erect we will present you as a gift to Akuma" She continued.

"Who is Akuma?" Jason asked curiously, starting to feel a bit strange, possibly from the wine

"She is a succubus from hell, a succubus being a female demon preying on the innocence of young men." The leader explained.

"Oh and it looks like the wine is already taking effect." She stated pointing down at his groin. Jason looked down to see his cock is now rock hard, which he thought was impossible, he didn't even think of anything to turn him on and he just drank that wine. Even in the situation he was in now he attempted to hide his erection from the leader. She smiled at his attempts.

"It's a true shame we have to sacrifice such a nice piece of meat to akuma, but oh well, it's time ladies!" She yelled getting everyone's attention.

"Please don't do this, I don't want to do this or be a part of this!" Jason pleaded with her but ignored him and walked to the campfire.

"Tough shit boy, we needed a virgin and you were the one we chose." The asian woman said with no remorse. The women then gathered in a circle around the fire. They began chanting in the strange language, soft at first, but then they started to get louder and louder and louder.

Maybe it was the wine playing tricks on him, but it seemed that each time they chanted louder the fire grew bigger. Soon he was certain it wasn't a mind trick as the fire grew from small to a growing inferno. The brightness began to light up the entire forest and the heat was very intense. The women were now chanting at the top of their lungs and the fire grew to almost ten feet tall. A bright flash nearly blinded him and what sounded like an explosion. His vision regained as he saw the entity emerge through the fiery portal. That entity was the dark one known only as Akuma.

The succubus stood at almost 7 feet tall with skin the color of blood. She had curved horns that pointed upwards on the sides of her forehead. She had black full lips. Her hair ran almost all the way to her back and was as black as oil. Her eyes were black with purple iris, and white pupils. Her wings were almost twice as long as a human arm. Her body was well toned and muscular with a six pack of abs, strong muscular arms, legs, and thighs. She had breasts that had to be at least DD's. Her attire included a matching black leather bra and thong. She also had black fishnet stockings and black knee high heel leather boots. Jason felt scared and aroused at the same time for some strange reason. The group of women all took a knee around the fire as she stepped out of the portal and onto the ground.

"Why have you summoned me mortal?" She asked. Jason was surprised by how her voice sounded. He never knew a demon could have such a beautiful singer like voice. The black woman approached her and got on her knees.

"My dark mistress we present you this male as a gift to you in exchange for eternal beauty." She explained looking down at the ground. The succubus named Akuma then looks to Jason. He could feel his heart stop beating for a moment as she stared at him and then started to walk over to the tree he was bound to. Akuma put her hands on her hips and looked him up in down. Jason shook with fear as the succubus licked her lips as she looked at his hard cock. She bent over a bit to be eye level with him.

"And what is your name little one?" She asked curiously. Jason breathed fast as she stared into his eyes with her black ones.

"J-Jason, m-my name is Jason." He said stuttering. Akuma then lightly ran the back of her hand down his cheek. Her skin felt hot like, someone with a 110 degree fever. Jason whimpers as she does this which in turn causes her to grin.

"Are you afraid of me Jason?" She asked stroking his cheek.

"Y-Yes." He is able to mutter to her. Suddenly she grabs his face with both hands and locks lips with him. He could feel as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. She explores his mouth as his tongue mostly stays still, but couldn't help but play with her tongue a bit as well. Jason's eyes rolled back into his head from not being able to breathe and the odd amount of pleasure from being kissed. She then pulls out of his mouth, leaving a trail of drool from his mouth. She smiles and then wraps one hand around his throat making it almost impossible to breathe.

"You should be afraid of me boy, you should be very afraid." she said still smiling and then lets go of his throat. He coughs and takes several deep breaths of air. She then takes her hand and extends her black nails to be razor sharp claws and raises her arm high in the air. Jason now fears of being killed closes his eyes. He hears the air whiz by his head and suddenly he can move his arms and feet. He opens his eyes to realize she had cut the ropes with her claws. She holds her hand out and a fireball spawns in her hand. The fire extends to a rope reaching her other hand. The fire dies out and reveals it be a metal collar and a chain link leash. She throws the collar at Jason and it then wraps tightly around his throat and locks on. Jason struggles to rip the collar off.

"I'll take him, you will may have your eternal beauty. It was a pleasure doing business with you." Akuma said to the leader. While she was distracted and he was free Jason decided to make a break for it. He ran for the woods as fast as he could, but only got less than two feet because of the chain attached to the collar. He felt the leash snag his collar and he flew in the air backwards for a moment before landing on his back. Akuma and the hood wearers all laughed at him as she pulled the leash towards her.

"I think we're going to get along just fine Jason. Now come along pet, it's time we go home." She said while pulling the leash towards the portal. Jason crawled, and was drug through the dirt and mud as he struggled to get away. He tried grabbing the ground, digging his feet in, anything, but the succubus proved far too strong. Soon he was at the portal with Akuma. She drags him to his feet, grabs his chin and looks him in the eyes again.

"It's useless to resist Jason. You belong to me now." She said smiling. She then pulls him into the swirling fiery portal and thus began Jason's servitude to Akuma.