Slave to Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wringing his hands, Eko whimpered softly and turned his head into the soft strokes of Angel's hands before he looked up shyly at his Master and bite his lower lip, pleading without words for release, for something, to help him through this physical torment and torture that was more then he could bear at the moment. Eko didn't even realize that Daman would be as aroused as he currently was, he'd been teasing his Master as well as Angel, and he hadn't had release yet. Eko simply wasn't sexually mature enough to connect those dots as of yet.

"Tell me what you want, pet." Daman growled softly, his eyes alight with both arousal and amusement. Eko wanted to scream, because he didn't know what words to use, he didn't know what to ask for.

"I w-want..." he began, then made a helpless little mewling sound in the back of his throat as he searched for the words, as he tried to ask for something he felt so shy and embarrassed about. "I w-want..."

"Tell us, Eko. We want to give you what you need." Angel whispered to him, his hand cupping the softness of his cheek tenderly, and Eko rubbed against him like a kitten starved for affection, his heart thumping in his chest with both fear and excitement.

"W-what y-you d-did t-to him." Eko finally whispered, his eyes wide and dilated, cheeks flushed, lips parted as his breaths came quicker and he gazed up at the two men sitting together.

"You want me to feed on you? Or you just want me to make you cum?" Daman asked bluntly. The truth is, he could feed and keep Eko on the brink of orgasm but never give him that release, and he just might do that if the boy is unable to articulate his wants and needs.

Eko drew in a soft breath, then let it out in a slow and drawn out sigh, his eyes closing for a moment before once more he gazed up at the two men he was beginning to think of as the entirety of his world. "Th-the s-second o-one." Eko finally whispered out, his heart in his throat. Daman just smiled, leaning forward a little with Angel in his lap.

"Say it, Eko. Tell me what you want. Say the words." He demanded, not unkindly, but with strength in his voice.

Eko whimpered, feeling shy and so nervous, but he opened his mouth and tied again, "M-make m-me c-cum, M-master!" He nearly wailed suddenly, surprised by the force of his plea, his soft begging words as he knelt between both pairs of legs, his wings shivering and flexing with the desire to be touched and fondled. He was so surprised the words came out of his mouth, that when Daman grinned, leaning in to whisper something in Angel's ear, he didn't even try to catch what was said.

Angel slid from his master's lap, nodding his head, and Daman leaned down to pull the angel-boy into the spot the other young man had abandoned. However, Daman's strong hands pulled Eko's legs around him, bringing him into a position facing him rather then with back to chest. Eko's eyes gazed into his own, and Daman leaned down to brush his mouth to the angels in a soft and tender kiss layered with every ounce of lust and desire and perverted pleasure he could muster.

When the kiss finally ended, Eko was unable to think of anything but the taste of Daman on his lips, the faint taste of Angel's blood on the back of his tongue and the scent of sex and his Master all over him. It was heady and erotic. When Angel's body came up behind him, his hands gently massaging the most sensitive part of his wingbases, Eko thought he'd lost his mind entirely.

"W-why?" Eko gasped, moaning gently, so confused and uncertain. Daman's huge cock was pinned against his belly, and pinned against the smaller length of Eko's as he pulled the smaller man against him and rocked his hips, strong firm hands sliding down to Eko's own hips and urging him to rock, to slide his cock against the length of his masters.

It was gentle, and sweet, and felt so good. Eko was in absolute heaven. Daman's hands felt incredible on his flesh, Angel's stroking along his wings made him want to cry for the pleasure of it, and as Daman came in for another kiss he moaned in expectation of how sweet it would be alone.

But Daman didn't kiss him a second time, instead, he whispered against his lips as his strong hands guided Eko's body to grind against his own, teaching him how to gain pleasure from one another without having to use penetration in a way that was absolute bliss. Angel leaned down, looking over Eko's shoulder at Daman as he opened his mouth and nipped at Eko's shoulder. A sharp gasp came, soft and helpless, pleading for more without words. Daman, noticing this reaction, glanced back at Angel and nodded just slightly, a movement utterly lost on Eko in this moment as he was the center of attention right now in a way he'd never been before.

"Why what, little angel?" Daman murmured against his mouth, lightly raking his fangs over Eko's lower lip.

"W-why?" Eko whispered again, letting out a soft cry and arching his back, causing his hips to grind harder against Daman's body when Angel bit his shoulder harder. "W-why a-are y-you being g-gentle?" He asked, then amended, "N-nice? K-K-Kind?" he asked, feeling nervous, afraid the boot would drop at any moment.

"Because Eko, some nights are for learning different lessons. Tonight you learn how to ask for what you want, I won't be hurting you unless you ask for it." Daman murmured, one hand coming up to cup his cheek, "Besides, you have been through so much today, you need a gentler hand, don't you sweetling?" Daman's words were so tender, so kind, and when Eko forced himself to open his eyes, he saw the look of absolute care and affection and yes, maybe even the glimmerings of love in those depths. And somehow, somehow Eko knew he was telling the truth right down to the bottom of his soul.

"Yes." Eko whispered without stammering, then, of his own free will, he leaned his head in to kiss his master. It was a clumsy kiss because he was so inexperienced, but Daman let him lead it. Eko's small hands came up to cup the sides of his masters face, and he nibbled at Daman's lower lip before hesitantly begging entrance to the other mans mouth, where he explored with that sensual little tongue of his. It turned Daman into molton lava inside, it made him want to gather Eko up and make love to him all night long. That kiss was precious, a memory the Vampire would hold onto for all of his days and years. The first tender kiss of a loving and precious angel boy, that kiss was like innocence bottled and fed to him, making his heart soften all the more.

When it ended, Eko blushed hotly and glanced away, uncertain if he'd done well or not, but Daman caught his chin and grinned at him, "You're trying to make me go insane for you, hrm?" He whispered, taking one of Eko's hands and sliding it down between them to grip the hot and terribly hard length of his cock. "Feel me." He whispered softly to Eko, "This is what you've done, look at how hard I am. I ache with it, it hurts, you have made me so ... gods above, but I want you." Daman growled, and Eko whimpered. He wanted Daman, for the first time, he actually WANTED the man he was looking at.

Angel was silent behind him, watching this exchange and knowing it was important. For things to work Eko HAD to love Daman, or jealousy would abound and he and Eko would eventually be split apart. His fingers continued to knead and caress Eko's wingbases, drawing forth sounds and squirms and moans, but they were light, fluttery touches that Daman had told him to give, Nothing intense enough to cause him to lose control.

"I w-want y-you t-too." Eko finally whispered, his words so soft Angel could barely hear them. Daman went suddenly still, and Eko followed suit, afraid of the words that had just come from his mouth, and afraid of Daman's reactions to them.

"Now?" The vampires voice trembled, so aroused he was. Even if the boy DID want him now, he was certain he'd end up hurting him for lack of preparation and the fact his control was holding on by such a thin thread presently. But Eko thought about it and hesitantly shook his head.

"A-are y-you angry?" He asked, and Daman smiled, chuckling softly before drawing Eko closer.

"No, I'm not. I know you want me, it is a start." The words flowed over Eko like a soothing balm, and he realized that for the moment, he was safe. And no matter what this cruel and harsh master may do to him, beneath those pains and trials would be a never ending pool of affection, love even. He may be able to actually have love from not one but two people, and that realization made him feel safe, no matter what happened. He knew also, that he could ask for things right now and he'd actually get them. This was a novel thought and idea, but one he liked.

"I n-need m-more." He suddenly pleaded to Daman, and then glanced back at Angel, whimpering softly. He needed more touches to get off, he knew it, he knew that he needed a little pain too, and he was afraid to ask for it, a little nervous.

"What do you need?" Daman breathed against his mouth.

"I-I..." The angelboy blushed furiously as he fluttered his wings back against Angel's body, buffeting him in their softness and grandeur, and forcing more sensation from his featherlike teasing he'd been doing. Eko took himself in hand, realizing that the only way he'd get what he wanted was if he could be absolutely explicit. He wanted it all. He wanted to be touched by both his lovers, he wanted to kiss them and have them love him. He wanted slight bits of pain but nothing that crossed his boundaries, he wanted pleasure and sensation and the incredible sensation of being satisfied and happy when all was said and done. He looked up at Daman with determination coloring those lovely lavender eyes, then bit his lower lip before beginning. "I w-want y-you t-to do wh-what I d-did to you." He said suddenly, meaning the exploration of his master's ass. Daman looked a little surprised, but pleased and Eko blushed, then continued. "A-and I w-want A-angel to rub his body b-between m-my w-wings an-and k-kiss an-and b-bite m-my n-neck a-and shoulders." He said, swallowing hard, "A-and t-to leave M-marks o-on m-my skin." That's clear enough – bite me hard! Then he said, "A-and I w-want t-to kiss y-you b-both."

Angel grinned over Eko's shoulder at Daman. He'd known Eko could do it, because when he put his mind to anything, he had a deep well of strength that even he hadn't realized was there yet. And the angel boy wanted to learn, he did, he just was so afraid of being abused or hurt – two things he didn't understand, that he would cower like a baby bird afraid of being stepped on. Daman hadn't yet realized some of Eko's strength, well, he'd begun to tonight, but he hadn't realized how much nerve the angel boy had. Normally it took quite some time to get a new slave to ask for what they wanted when they came to him in the state that Eko had, so this was a bit of a shock.

"Then you shall have it." Daman replied softly, unable to keep the small bit of pride from the look in his eyes. A look Eko noticed, but was confused by. Wasn't that what he was supposed to do? Why would he be proud of Eko for such a small thing as asking? Yes, it was hard, but Eko knew what he wanted, even if it was hard to put into words. He had limited experience with pleasure and pain, so he went with what he knew felt good to him. One of his small hands reached down between him and Daman and curled as much as possible about his own and his masters cock, gently stroking them together to the best of his ability as he glanced down and watched, his chest heaving with suddenly rough breaths. It felt good, so good, and to have Daman's large cock there, so intimidating yet so vulnerable in his hands at the same time, it was a heady feeling indeed, quite incredible.

Daman had reached for the lubricant when that small gentle hand had began to stroke him and his own length together again, and again, he was surprised, mostly because he was being considered in Eko's plight for release. Again, most slaves would not even consider what the Master was feeling or going through when all attention was being focused on them, yet his little Eko focused on both of them, maybe not consciously trying to be certain that Daman got what he wanted, but on some unconscious level, he was sure it was there somewhere.

Coating his fingers with lube, Daman glanced up and smiled at his small angelboy, "Is this what you wanted, Eko?" He asked, holding up the slick and slippery fingers, and when Eko nodded and blushed, Daman wrapped his arms around him and tilted his body just enough so that he had access to Eko's tight little virgin opening. The boy hissed and squirmed, tensing nervously the moment he felt the first touch. But he'd asked for it, so Daman simply murmured for him to stay relaxed and calm, and while he did, Angel leaned in and nipped and kissed at the base of his neck, the sensation sharp and on some level calming in its dominant stance, helping Eko to relax as Daman's first finger slid into him with a low helpless whimper.

Eyes going glassy, Eko squirmed upon that finger, his hand tensing about both shafts as his Master wriggled that single digit and let him grow used to the incredible sensation of it. Angel was busy as well, the soft smooth lines of his body caressing oh so softly between those huge feathered wings, and if he hadn't already had his release the sensuality of rubbing his body against that downy softness would have been enough to drive him up the wall it felt so good. Those wing bases were so sensitive, and after a moment, Angel leaned his head down to very gently nip along the edges, an action that sent Eko's head back and his hair flying as he cried out helplessly, clearly in ecstasy.

"Feel good?" Angel murmured, doing it again as Daman's finger began its slow and gentle rhythm, in and out, in and out, and Eko nodded wordlessly, making the most adorable sounds somewhere between a moan and a kittenish mewl of want. Daman picked that moment to tilt his head just right so he could claim the boys mouth, devouring him, hungering for every last bit of his sweet lips. He was so sexy, so insanely erotically innocent it drove him mad. And the fact that the young man was still stroking not only his own shaft, but Daman's too, that made it all the harder for him to keep back the near brutal quality of the kiss. Fangs pressed to Eko's lower lip, which seemed to excite the boy even more, causing his hips to jerk and his wings to flutter behind him back against Angel's warm body.

Daman's finger moved in and out of Eko, that single large digit fucking him slowly until Eko's free hand came up and began to scratch at his master's shoulders, silently pleading for more by way of physical movements and soft sounds into his mouth. Daman got the idea, and since his mouth was currently taken up with kissing at the moment he decided to look beyond the lack of words in the question and moved a second finger to that tight opening, squirming his way into the young man in his arms. It was a bit sore, painful even, and Eko tensed and his breathing came sharp and quick. Angel once more moved to bite, this time at the side of his neck, and again Eko relaxed by way of even more incredible arousal. He arched back into Angel, breaking the kiss with Daman so he could turn his head and look at the other boy in the eyes.

There was a moment, of pure undiluted love between the two boys. Eko was trying very hard with Daman right now, and he wanted to be with Daman right now indeed, but this look was enough to remind Angel how much the younger male loved him, and helped to ease the fears in his heart that he would be forgotten as Eko discovered the mysteries of their vampire Master. Eko smiled softly, and then Angel's mouth descended on him and he thought he'd lose every last vestige of consciousness he had left, his heart in his throat, his pulse pounding, that sweet taste of Angel in his mouth and against his tongue while Daman's fingers moved in and out of his body and angel's warm body pressed against the oh-so-sensitive wingbases. Eko was no longer earthbound, he'd gone to heaven.

Daman watched the exchange, and for a moment he did indeed feel a pang of jealousy, only to have it wiped away by the look of relief that he saw in Angel's eyes. Eko was reassuring his beloved 'mate' that he loved him and wanted him, as if the little thing could read their emotions and feelings and he didn't even seem to realize that he did it. And lord was it incredible to watch the two of them kiss while Daman slowly fucked his fingers in and out of Eko, who's slim hips writhed and moved against him and his hand abandoned his own cock so he could focus on stroking his masters alone in time with the rhythm he set. It was one of the most erotic sights Daman had ever seen, and he found his own body tensing with eminent release which he knew would be an explosive event.

"How close are you?" Angel murmured as he drew away from the kiss, his chest heaving with his arousal all over again. Eko looked glazed, as if he wasn't quite home, then he arched again and his fingernails raked once more down Daman's shoulder and chest this time, the hand around his cock tightening with reaction. He was close, oh so incredibly close. He knew he'd be losing it at any moment, and for one of the first times, at least with Daman, he didn't feel humiliated by the upcoming event, he felt excited and safe and happy.

"M-mark!" The word confused both Angel and Daman for a moment, as it sounded like a third man's name and neither of them was pleased with the inner feelings nor mental images that brought up. They both hesitated slightly, looking at Eko, who make a frustrated sound and a tug on his master's cock as he looked back at Angel then towards Daman again. "M-Mark m-me!" He said, this time adding on the important last word to that statement, to which both men seemed to suddenly understand. The whole exercise of forcing Eko to ask for what he wanted was harder for the angel boy due to his problem with speech, and Daman hadn't thought of that before he'd started this.

Angel immediately tilted his head down, sinking his teeth into the tender flesh at the bend of Eko's neck, and the sight all by itself was almost enough to make Daman lose it and bite into the boy also, but when Eko's free hand moved up behind his neck and pulled him in to his other shoulder, Daman let loose a low growl and couldn't have denied himself even if he'd wanted too. Which, of course, he did not.

It was probably one of the most incredible scenes and sexual experiences all three of them would ever have, just for how intimate a moment it was. How not a single soul was left out, how each one was cherished and cradled as important to the other two, and how the pleasure swirled between all three beings almost recycled. It was also flat out beautiful. Eko, seated with his legs curled around Daman's waist, one hand cradling the back of his masters neck while the other stroked quickly at the massive cock between them. Angel, pressed tightly to the back of the small angel boy, whose wings enwrapped him in the beauty and sweetness and softness of downy feathers with each flutter or writhe, and Eko, crying out hoarsely as both men bit at either side of his neck.

It was more then the boy could endure, even as Daman raised him up on the wings of extra pleasure from his 'drug-laced' bite and crashed him upon the rocks of Orgasm, Eko had already been lost, and the moment he felt himself explode with his Master's fingers so deep within him, he could not help but sink his own teeth into the nearest thing he could find.

Daman's shoulder.

A low groan escaped, one deep and resonant and loud. Daman had been intending to hold back, he did not generally like to find relief outside of the body of a willing slave, but in this moment, it could not have been more perfect. The bite to his shoulder seared him to the very core, causing his cock to throb within Eko's hand, and as the boy writhed wildly between both masculine bodies surrounding him, Daman too found his release, mingling with Eko's against both their bellies as they cried out and Angel listened on with awe. He'd already found his release, but something about this moment was perfect, and despite the fact he wasn't cumming with the two other men, he didn't feel less involved, not even remotely.