Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grimaced. I was now going to be slapped by my maid servant.

"And listen carefully baba," Rashida continued, "After each slap, you will count it, thank me, apologize for your mistake and ask for another slap. And if you miss..." Rashida made a slapping motion with her hand, "another extra slap! You don't want extra slaps now, do you baba?"

"Yes, bua. I mean, no, bua. I mean, whatever you wish, bua. I am yours to be punished."

"Good, baba. Now, show your left cheek."

Grimacing, I stood as Rashida raised a hand and slowly rubbed it against my cheek, patting my face. She took her time, building my anticipation and fear. She then raised her hand. I waited, reading myself for a painful smack to my cheek.

SLAP!

It was sudden and quick. Even though I was waiting for it, Rashida moved fast. She slapped me hard -- a loud smack that left a large red mark on my embarrassed face.

"One," I remembered to count. "Thank you for slapping me, bua. I am very sorry I disobeyed you, I deserve to be slapped. Please slap me again."

"Of course, baba."

SLAP!

"Two. Thank you, bua. I deserve this for not listening to you. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Three. Please slap me again, bua."

"You forgot to thank me, Tarek. We will start again from one."

SLAP!

"One! I am sorry, bua. Thank you for slapping me, bua. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

And so it continued. Ten slaps, each of which made me blush deeply. It was such a humiliation -- to be slapped by your busty maid -- the normally docile maid who usually takes your orders, gets your tea, and makes your bed -- and here she was slapping my face, punishing me for masturbating. I wonder what anyone would say if they could see Rashida and me then.

As slap after slap rained on my face, I had to count, thank her for the slap, shamefully apologize for my mistake and then ask her meekly to slap me again.

"Ten. Thank you, bua. I deserve your punishment. Please slap me again."

"Ten is quite enough, baba." Rashida stopped, looking at me. I was bravely trying to hold back my tears or even squirm, even though my cheeks were burning with pain and shame. I had now been slapped by a maid, and I had even thanked her for it!

Rashida walked and sat down on my bed. She beckoned at me to come closer to her. My wiener was now hard, and Rashida could see the bulge in my underwear.

"Tell me," Rashida commanded, placing a hand on my loins, and slowly caressing the bump in my underwear, "What were you masturbating to?"

"I ... I ..." I stammered. Rashida threateningly raised her hand, as if to slap me again, and I replied quickly.

"I was thinking about Mrs. Patel, my English teacher." I told Rashida about Mrs. Patel's short skirt and wind blowing it up. Rashida continued to lovingly touch my manhood through my underwear.

"I heard my name too." Rashida reminded me, her fingers cupping my balls.

Shamed-facedly, I told Rashida the truth. "I was thinking of you and Mrs. Patel. You both had ordered me to strip, and were using me as a slave boy."

I didn't tell Rashida about how they were measuring my penis.

"Well," Rashida smiled. "I don't know how I will be using you as a slave boy, but I will think about it. For now, it's your pasa (ass) that is going to get some action. Go, get me that ruler."

She pointed to a ruler I had on my desk. Silently I picked it up and handed it to Rashida, who grabbed it with her right hand.

Still sitting on the bed, her left hand again lingered for a moment on my manhood, which she felt through my underwear. Then she placed her fingers on the edge of my underwear, and with one tug of her hand, pulled it down to my ankles.

An acute feeling of abject embarrassment and humiliation hit me like a shock wave. For the first time in years, someone was seeing me completely naked. My naked manhood, turgid and hard, was there in front of her, fully exposed. With my underwear still at my ankles, Rashida patted my bum.

"You have a very nice pasa, baba. Very fleshy and spankable."

"Er ... thank you, bua."

"We will begin with a bit of spanking with this ruler, baba." She said, smacking my behind with her hand and making my bum jiggle.

"Yes, bua."

"Ok, baba. Over my knee."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida grabbed me and pulled me on to her lap. My ass was now completely naked, protruding up, and I was totally helpless and exposed, ready to be paddled. My penis was buried between her legs as I lay over her knees, awaiting my punishment. Rashida placed her free hand on my butt, slowly patting it.

"Baba, you do know it's wrong for you to think of me that way. I have seen you since you were a kid."

"Yes, bua." I answered in what I thought was an apologetic voice. "I am ashamed of myself. Please forgive me."

"I am like a mother to you, Tarek." Rashida continued to scold me, caressing my bum. "Yet here you are, on my knees, naked and ready for a spanking because you were thinking of me while masturbating. What will your parents say if they find out?"

"I am so sorry, bua." I was truly alarmed, and started to beg her again. "Please don't tell my parents. I am really sorry, bua. Please forgive me."

"Baba, I will start with thirty canings from this ruler." Rashida told me, completely ignoring my abject apology. "Please count them out loud."

"Er ... yes, bua."

I next felt her hand stroking my upturned bottom, then SWAT! It surprised me and all I said was "Ouch."

"Baba, you forgot to count that caning, so I will repeat it after you apologize. Do you understand?"

"I am so sorry, Rashida." I replied.

SWAT! SWAT!

I felt two hard quick swats as Rashida said, "From now on, you will ALWAYS address me as bua, and NEVER call my by name. Those two canings will also not count."

"Yes, bua, I am so sorry, bua, I do understand." I started to babble. "Do I need to apologize after each caning, and ask for another one as well, bua? Please do forgive my errors, bua. I have never been punished like this before, bua."

Rashida patted my bum appreciatively. "You are learning fast, baba."

"Yes, bua. Thank you, bua." I replied. I was flummoxed, and completely at her mercy, ready to do as she asked of me.

"That's a lot better. Here we go again, baba, with thirty strokes."

"Yes, bua."

SWAT!

"One. I am sorry bua, I was masturbating, thinking about you. Please punish me again."

SWAT!

"Two. I am so ashamed, bua, I am so sorry. Please punish me again."

SWAT!

"Three. I am so sorry, bua, that I was masturbating without your permission. Please punish me again."

Even as I said that, I cringed. Did I really need my maid servant's permission to masturbate?

SWAT!

"Four. I am really and truly sorry, bua. I disrespected you. Please punish me again."

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

Then my paddling began in earnest. Rashida alternated between each ass cheek, and I had to count all of the canings out loud. My bottom started to sting after ten strokes. I was now crying and squirming, all thoughts of bravery lost. I missed a count and she swatted again.

At the end of my paddling she said, "Stand up, and walk over to the corner with your hands on top of your head." I did as she said, my underwear falling to the floor as I made over to the corner. I stood there in the "dunce" position, my hands over my head, completely humiliated.

After ten minutes of standing still, I could feel her hands on my red bum, admiring her spanking. Then she turned me around so my erect cock was now facing her.

"Let's do something about this." She said, and opened my desk drawer where I had hidden a box of condoms that I used sometimes when masturbating. How Rashida knew about this I did not know. Rashida pulled out a condom and placed it on me. She then wrapped one hand around my balls and another around my shaft, and started to stroke me. After a few caresses I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, bua! Oh Rashida! Oh bua!" I cried out as I started to shoot my cum into the condom.

That was the first of many punishments I was to receive at the hands of Rashida bua. When I did not of course report about my humiliation at her hands to my parents, Rashida knew she had a hold over me. She now owned me, and I was her slave.

12