Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
My maid catches me peeping in the shower, and punishes me.
10.1k words
4.53
69k
32

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,300 Followers

The first few days after Rashida had spanked me were very surreal for me. I had a whole range of conflicting feelings going through me, and I didn't know what to make of them. The beating had caught me by total surprise – one minute I was busy stroking my penis and the next minute I was over her knees getting a thrashing like a naughty little boy. I didn't expect my maid servant of so many years to suddenly decide she had the authority to discipline me.

The overwhelming emotion was a profound sense of shame and embarrassment. I really wanted the earth to open up so I could disappear. Each time my mind played back that incident I would find myself blushing intensely. The moment when Rashida had caught me masturbating in my room. Or how quickly she had taken command of the situation by sending off our other maid, Rubina, on an errand so she could have me completely to herself. How I willingly put myself at her complete mercy.

A warm sense of humiliation would wash over me every time when I thought about how I had to kiss her feet, and how she then grabbed and twisted my ears. If you are an Indian kid, you know how demeaning it is to have your ears twisted by an older, matronly lady. And how I humbly complied with all of her orders, such as being forbidden from calling her by name, as I usually did, instead being commanded to refer to her using the respectful term "bua".

Following the incident, I could not look Rashida in the eye out of shame. During the next few days, whenever she was in the same room as me, I kept my eyes cast down, unable to meet her gaze, looking for any excuse to leave. I was embarrassed to come into her presence! Every time she was around, I felt that she was silently mocking me with her smile. There was a knowing look on her face whenever she would see me.

I could not forget how Rashida, my normally docile, obedient, timid, soft spoken maid servant, had slapped me continuously while ordering me to thank her for each slap. And how I meekly obeyed that command, and thanked her each time she slapped me, and asked for another slap! Me, her employer's son!

To add to my sense of humiliation, Rashida had then stripped me completely naked. I felt powerless to stop her as she removed every article of my clothing, one by one, until I was completely naked, and vulnerable, in her presence. Each time I recalled how I had completely submitted to her, leaving her in a position of power over me, I felt a huge feeling of embarrassment. Like I was nothing. Or perhaps the reason I could not meet her gaze was because I had completely lost any respect she had for me. I was someone she used to lovingly call "baba" – now I was a boy she had placed on her lap for a severe paddling.

That had been over three weeks ago.

I could also not ignore another massive emotion that surfaced in addition to my acute sense of shame.

Arousal. Yes, arousal.

Every time I thought about how my chubby maid servant had calmly placed me over her knees, across her lap and had struck me, again and again, with a ruler, I also felt myself getting stimulated. And when I recalled how, to add to my chastening, Rashida made me count and thank her for each beating, it would leave me quite hard. Every time I thought about how she had tanned my bottom, I felt a deep urge to cum.

So there it was. I was deeply ashamed and extremely embarrassed that my maid servant – for so long the object of my fantasies – had punished me like an errant school boy. One would think, given my class and my background that I was superior to her, yet she had caught me by the ear and put me firmly in my place!

Each time I thought about how I had been punished by her, when I could have just broken free, yet how I found myself unable to do so, I felt I had already accepted the situation. For that brief time, I knew I couldn't do anything but obey her like a slave. In this huge house where my father, mother and the two maids lived, along with me, Rashida and I shared a naughty secret. A secret that between ourselves, for that one day she had stopped being my maid and I had become her slave.

And that fact was strangely also highly stimulating for me. So stimulating, in fact, that I was in a constant state of arousal.

After a few days, particularly with my parents around the house, I tried to forget my humiliating beating at her hands. It was just a one-time thing, I tried to convince myself. I was horny, and my maid had taken advantage of me. It won't happen again, I promised to myself. So almost a month later, one day as we were all sitting down to lunch, I deliberately called Rashida by her name, which she had warned me not to do when she had spanked me. During this last month, I had barely talked to her.

"Rashida! Can I get some water?" I asked, raising my glass.

"Yes, of course,baba!" She ran to fill my glass, just like any good Indian maid would.

And so it began. For the next month or so, Rashida behaved just like a normal maid, even when my parents were away. I deliberately called her by her name, with no blowback. She would make the bed, dust and clean the rooms, prepare the food and do the menial tasks a maid should. She also left me alone. I had almost forgotten that the same plump, buxom maid who was sweeping my floor had taken me across her lap and had given me a sound thrashing almost two months ago.

School was progressing well. It was my final year, so I was busy with college prep exams as well as the cricket team. I didn't have to worry; I already had an acceptance letter from a prestigious university – that's what coming from a rich and politically connected family does for you in India.

In the afternoons, when I would be returning home from school, my father would still be at his business while my mother, who ran an important NGO, would be in her office. It was just Rashida, me and our other maid Rubina in the house for a few hours, every day.

Rubina was just a young skinny girl; similar to me in age (no one knew exactly, although I did hear she was younger to me by a few months); her only redeeming feature was her big butts. Rashida, however, was chubby, and filled out quite nicely. She had a pretty face, with fat cheeks that begged to be squeezed and kissed. Her lips were thick and pouty, and her breasts always seemed to struggle against a blouse that was one size too small. Rashida always wore hersariin such a way that her waist and navel were always exposed. As common with ladies her age, her hair was usually tied up in a bun at the top of her head, but sometimes Rashida kept it loose and flowing. I loved her big breasts. They were always bouncing about in her blouse as she mopped the floor or dusted the furniture. And her buttocks! Big, bootylicious, bodacious, plump juicy buttocks!

Every afternoon, with no one but me around, Rashida would retire to the servants' quarters to her room for a short nap, while Rubina would take the time to take a leisurely bath. Today, feeling restless, I was walking around the house. While tiptoeing over to the servants' quarters for a moment, I noticed that their bathroom door had a large crack on it, and there was a big space between the door and the frame.

I could hear Rubina inside. Placing myself carefully against the door, I peered in. Given that it was the servants' bathroom, there wasn't any shower to speak of – it was an enclosed bath area. Rubina had filled a bucket, and she now dipped a mug, and then poured the water over herself.

Oh, I never realized how sensuous a woman looked when wet! Rubina may be scrawny, but she was a nubile young woman. Her eyes were shut, and the water gently trickled across her face, over her perky breasts, disappearing down her waist. I could see she didn't shave, and her pubic area was all lathered up. I slowly started to rub my groin, feeling the bump through the trousers.

As I continued to watch, Rubina softly placed one hand between her legs. Leisurely, she started to move her hands to and fro.

"Mmmmm...." She started to hum. I kept rubbing myself, my cock getting harder and harder at the sight before me.

I hadn't even heard Rashida walk up, or even seen her standing behind me. Suddenly, I felt the most violent tug on my ear.

There I was, in the maid servants' quarters, standing just outside their washroom, as Rashida held my earlobe in a firm grim between her thumb and her forefinger.

"What is this?" She hissed angrily, pinching my ear with all her might. "A peeping tom!"

"Bua! I ..." I managed to croak, "I ..."

I could still hear the splashes of water as our other maid Rubina was taking a bath inside, unaware of what was transpiring outside the bathroom doors.

Rashida let go of my ear and ordered me to turn and face her. I turned and cast my eyes down in shame, aware that my servant had just caught and twisted my ear. Again.

"Your littlenunu(penis) is hard." Rashida told me. I couldn't deny it – there was a bump in my jeans. Rashida laid a hand and felt my hardness.

"You were watching Rubina take a bath."

It was a statement, not a question. I could only nod helplessly. Rashida raised her hand.

SLAP!

I blushed furiously as I realized I had just been slapped by our lowly domestic help of many years.

SLAP!

"I am sorry,bua." I apologized. "I shouldn't have been peeping in."

"You shouldn't be here, Tarek." Rashida told me, raising her hand again.

SLAP!

"These are the servants' quarters,baba." Rashida told me.

SLAP!

"We deserve the right to take a bath without you trying to catch a peek, Tarek."

SLAP!

"Yes,bua. Absolutely,bua. It is my mistake,bua. Please forgive me,bua."

SLAP!

"When I punished you last time, baba, I honestly thought you would mend your ways."

SLAP!

"But here you are, getting punished again."

SLAP!

"I know,bua. I am so sorry,bua. Please forgive me,bua."

Rashida continued to slap me. Her right would strike my left cheek and move across, before she would bring me back and hit the other cheek with the back of the same hand. She continued to slap me, again and again, all while berating me.

I was now aware that I wasn't hearing any sounds from the bathroom. Did Rubina finish her bath? Why wasn't she coming out? Could she hear Rashida scold – and slap – her master right outside the bathroom door?

"Tarek Zia, let's go to my room!"

I knew I was in trouble as Rashida took my full name. She also raised her hand and caught hold of my ear again, and turned and started to walk towards her room, dragging me along by the ear.

"You will find out exactly just how badly you are in trouble,baba."

"Yes,bua." I hurriedly tried to keep pace with her.

Rashida led me by my ear, twisting it all the way, to her room.

"Baba!" She ordered me, once the door was shut. "Pull down your trousers."

"Now?" I asked her in alarm. "Rubina is still in the house,bua, almost done taking a shower, and she could pop into this room any minute!"

"Tsk, tsk." Rashida shook her head in disappointment, giving my ear a hard twist. "Baba! Why do you do this? When I give you an order, I expect to be obeyed AT ONCE!"

SLAP!

My right cheek turned a bright red as I realized once again how callously I was being slapped by my maid. She who was such an obedient servant was now slapping me, her so-called master, without a care in the world. In reality, it was she who was the mistress and I her servant.

SLAP!

"Haven't I taught you to say something whenever you get slapped, Tarek?"

Her dominance of me was total. She had no compunction in calling me by my name, while I had to address her respectfully asbua.

SLAP!

"Oh, yes,bua, of course. I am so sorrybua. Please slap me again."

"With pleasure,baba. Show me your other cheek."

"Yes,bua."

SLAP!

"Thank you,bua, for slapping me. I deserve it. I was trying to be a peeping tom. Please slap me again."

"Youwerea peeping tom, Tarek."

SLAP!

"Your maid servant is slapping you, Tarek. How does that make you feel?"

SLAP!

"I am so ashamed,bua, and I am so sorry." I meekly stated. "Please forgive me."

SLAP!

"Isn't it shameful, getting punished by your maid servant,baba? A merekaajer meyis slapping you, Tarek Zia."

"I am really feeling guilty,bua. Ami shotti lojjito(I am truly ashamed). Please forgive me."

SLAP!

"Is your littlenunugetting hard, baba?"

"Er ... yes,bua."

SLAP!

"Do you like getting slapped, baba?"

SLAP!

"Er ... yes,bua. Thank you,bua. Please slap me again,bua."

SLAP!

"What kind of a man likes getting slapped,baba? You are not a real man. You are a sissy."

Finally, after slapping me a few more times, Rashida sat down on her bed, facing me, and then commanded, "Baba! Crawl your ass over here and kiss my foot! NOW!"

My head was now throbbing, and my cheeks still stinging from the blows. No doubt I had red marks of my maid's fingers on my cheeks from her slaps.

Still dressed completely, I immediately got down on my hands and knees and started to crawl over to where she was sitting. Rashida put out a foot, awaiting my arrival. When I got there, I immediately dropped my face down to her feet. Rashida arched her head back so she could feel my mouth planting kisses on the top of her toes. She sat back, enjoying her total control over me as I slobbered over her feet.

"That's more like how you should be, baba." Rashida told me. "Head down, face on the floor at my feet, ass up."

"Yes,bua."

"Enough!" She snapped her fingers. "Get your fatpasa(ass) over my lap now."

"Yes,bua!" I answered meekly.

Rashida watched me slowly get up, my cheeks still red and smarting from her slaps. She grabbed my arm and helped push me down on her lap, over her knees. Roughly she grasped my ass cheeks, positioning me till I was centered. She then clutched the waistband of my pants and pulled it down. My underwear soon followed, dropping to my ankles. My bare butt was now high up in the air. Enjoying the sight of my naked bum on her lap at her mercy, Rashida clicked her tongue.

"From now on," Rashida commanded me, "I don't want you to wear underpants around the house, ever! Whenever I want, I should just be able to pull down your pants or pajamas down, and I should be able to see your bare bottom, so that I can spank you."

"Yes,bua." I acquiesced timidly. "From today I will not wear underwear."

Rashida laid her hand across my bum, squeezed my butt cheeks and then asked, "Andwhywill you not wear underwear,baba?"

Oh Rashida! Not only had I just been slapped by my maid servant while being insulted by her, but now she was giving me orders, and driving home the point that I was her submissive boy, not her master's son.

"You told me so,bua."

"And WHY?"

Rashida was also further humiliating me by making me explicitly admit the fact that I was her slave – ready to be punished by her on my bare bottom at her whim.

"So that,bua, you can pull down my pants easily and my butt is there, so I can be easily spanked by you whenever you wish to do so."

"Good boy, Tarek!"

Rashida slowly rubbed her hands across my bare bottom, as if deciding on the nature of the punishment. As her fingers glided across my butt, each touch of her fingers on my skin produced a thousand watts of current through my body.

"Twenty should be enough for now,baba." Rashida informed me, patting my bum. "You better count and thank me for each one, if you don't want to be disciplined even more."

"Yes,bua."

Rashida brought her hand down hard on my right butt cheek as I gasped.

SPANK!

"One! Thank you,bua. I am guilty and deserve to be punished. Please spank me again."

"Indeed I will,baba." Rashida agreed. "Can you see yourself now,baba, a teenager boy from a distinguished family, lying over the knees of a lowlykaajer meye(maid), and getting spanked on yourpasa?"

SPANK!

"Two! Thank you,bua. It is an honour for me to be punished by a woman like you. Please spank me again."

"An honour? Hah! Does it turn you on,baba, getting punished and humiliated like this? What if your teachers could see you now?"

SPANK!

"Ouch! Three! Thank you,bua, for spanking me. Yes,bua, I am truly ashamed. Please spank me again."

"I should take you to my village," Rashida told me, "and get my mother and sister to spank you on yourpasaas well. They would love to punish a man with a smallnunulike you."

Not only was Rashida giving me a proper beating, I had to humbly digest her insults as well.

SPANK!

"Ow! Ouch! Four! Thank you,bua, for spanking me. I would absolutely love to be spanked by your mother and sister. Please spank me again."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Rashida continued to alternately spank each ass cheek, hitting my buttocks again and again. Sometimes I forgot to count or thank her as my voice was strained in pain and she gave me five more for each time I forgot. Ten minutes later, I was in tears, begging her to stop and thanking her for each spank at the same time.

Rashida helped me get off her lap, enjoying the red marks she had placed across my butt. My pants were now on the floor, and I was dressed just in my T-shirt. I continued to stare at the floor in embarrassment.

"Baba, take off your t-shirt! I want you completely nude."

This time, without hesitation, I took off my t-shirt, slipping it over my shoulders. I was now completely in the buff, my dick exposed, standing stark naked in front of my maid Rashida, my hands gingerly rubbing my sore behind.

"Get me my hairbrush!" Rashida ordered me. I turned over to a small desk where Rashida kept a few of her grooming kit and picked out the hair brush. It was a big thick brush, with a long flat edge, and an equally firm and long handle. I gave it to Rashida, who curled one finger and beckoned me over.

"Come around to my right side,baba, and put yourself across my knees," She said sternly. I felt myself being pulled across her lap by my arm. My hands held me up off the floor and my butt was sticking up in the air in the perfect position for her to spank. I felt so ashamed. Here I was, son of the master of the house, but lying across the lap of my plump maid, naked, ready to be spanked with her hairbrush, while at any time the other maid could pop in and catch me in this embarrassing situation.

"I am going to spank you with my hairbrush, Tarek." Rashida announced. "That will teach you to be a peeping tom." So my punishment for trying to catch a peek of Rubina while she was taking a shower was going to continue for some time.

"Er...bua, how many spanks?" I asked foolishly.

Whap!

"Ow!" I screamed.

"Baba!" Rashida gently caressed my left butt cheek that was now stinging from her blow. "I will spank you untilIfeel it's enough."

Whap!

Whap!

Whap!

The spanking resumed, hard and fast. Each smack caused me to throw back my head and shout a begging protest. At first I was aware that Rubina could hear me, so I tried to be quiet, but by the tenth smack I was bawling my eyes out. I could not even let my thoughts wander as my mind was constantly brought back to the task at hand by the swift series of spanks I received, alternating between one cheek and the other.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,300 Followers