Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, bua." I replied humbly.

Rubina was already seated on Rashida's bed when we entered her room. She smiled when she saw us, no doubt anticipating a fun night for her, and a painful night for me. Rashida left me standing at the door and took a seat at her dressing table.

"Baba, go to the corner and stand there."

So I slowly went over to the end of room and stood in the corner, naked, facing the wall, with my back towards my maids.

"You can use whatever implement you want to spank him." Rashida was telling Rubina. "But remember to only hit the fleshy part of his buttocks. Here, I'll show you."

I could hear the bed creak as Rashida got up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her grab a marker from her table.

"Here," She carefully marked two Xs on each of my butt cheeks.

"That's where you can spank him with a cane, or a hair brush, or my new favourite, the chappal."

"Yes, apa." Rubina was learning.

"But, here," Rashida now tapped around the X on my ass with her fingers. "This is the zone you can only hit with your hand. And here," Rashida's fingers traced the crack of my ass and stopped when she reached the top part where the crack started. "This is a no-hit zone."

"Yes, apa."

I wondered how Rashida knew so much about spanking. This was more than just corporal punishment - yet she knew so much about techniques, hitting areas, etc. Especially curious given that just last year, she was simply my old, poor, maid servant. I realized there were many things about Rashida I didn't know.

"Before spanking," Rashida was continuing her lessons. "Always examine baba's nice, spankable butt cheeks to make sure he's fine, and ready for the spanking."

I felt Rashida's hands on my bottom cheeks. She massaged them and cupped them, and even spread them apart to show Rubina my asshole. Rashida then reached below and ran her fingers over my scrotum and penis, giving me a couple of strokes before withdrawing her hands.

Rashida then ordered, "Baba! Bend over the chair so that we can start your spanking."

"Yes, bua."

I walked over to the chair in front of the dressing table and assumed the position, with my bottom sticking out so that my maids could punish me.

"Such a delightful slave boy." Rubina commented with a smirk. "Always ready to accept his punishment."

"But he should make sure he does what we tell him to do." Rashida replied. "Like paying my phone bill."

Rashida approached me and took out her chappal, slipping it into her right hand.

"Baba." She walked over to stand in front of me. I was now bent over, my face prostrated to her; she grabbed my right ear with her left hand and twisted it sharply.

"Did you sniff at our panties in the laundry basket today?" She asked, sending a chill running through me. This evening, I had seen the laundry basket outside the washing machine room, and there were a bunch of old, tattered panties there. I had correctly deduced they were the maids', and for some reason took a couple and sniffed them for some time, before putting it back in the basket. Again, I wondered how she knew.

"Yes, bua. I am so sorry, bua, it won't happen again."

WHAP!

Rashida had struck my left cheek with her chappal, still holding and twisting on to my right year.

"Ow... ow..." The blow stung my cheeks. Hastily, I remembered to count.

"One! Thank you, bua, please slap me again."

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Rashida continued to hit my left cheek, all the while twisting my right year. It was incredibly painful, to assume the position and then to have your maid servant strike your face, your cheek, with her slipper.

"Never do that again." Rashida told me, leaving my ear alone and moving around to my behind. I lay there whimpering and sniffling. Half of my face was now bright pink.

"I am going to spank baba with the chappal." Rashida instructed Rubina. "Notice how I start and then continue. I will spank him going from cheek to cheek, so that his ass becomes uniformly red. Baba's a big boy now, so you can spank him hard. Just make sure he doesn't squirm a lot. Baba, spread your legs."

I spread my legs as instructed, exposing my hanging penis and balls. Rashida tapped my butt cheek with her slipper.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

The blows kept coming. Rashida, true to her word, alternated between each ass cheek. I gripped the seat of the chair firmly and held on, breathing deeply to fight against the pain.

"Now, you try it."

Rashida dropped her slipper on to the floor, and put it on the feet. Rubina came to stand at my ass. She took her own chappal in her hand.

Rubina's spanking stung my poor bottom even harder, and she tried to follow Rashida's instructions as I started to cry. Tears rolled down my eyes as Rubina hit my buttocks with her footwear, again and again and again.

"His bottom looks pretty red now, should I stop spanking him?" Rubina asked Rashida.

"Give him a few more swats, then you should stop," Rashida answered. "He's a big baby, don't pay any attention to his tears."

After a couple more swats, my spanking stopped. Rubina then walked around to my front, and just like Rashida, she twisted my ear with one hand, and slapped my face with the other.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

All my cheeks, the ones on my face, and the ones on my butt, were now red from slaps. I was ashamed to lie there, butt in the air, powerless to stop my maids from slapping my face or spanking my bottom as they wished.

After Rubina was done slapping me, Rashida told her, "After I end one spanking, and before I begin the next spanking, so say I am switching from spanking him with a hair brush to having him over my knees, I always have baba stay still in whatever position he was receiving the spanking, so that he can contemplate on his mistakes."

Rashida had me stay still, while I really wanted to rub my bottom. After some time, Rashida again grabbed me by the ear, and led me to the bed. She put a huge pillow on the centre of the bed - a type of pillow known in Bengali as kolbalish.

"I want you to lie on the bed, face down, your nunu on the pillow, so your butts are sticking up." She ordered.

"Yes, bua." I conformed to her wishes, the pillow raising my bum high in the air for my spanking. Rashida then told Rubina to hand her a hairbrush.

"Baba," Rashida asked me. "Did you masturbate today, this morning?"

"I ... I ..."

"BABA!" Rashida's voice was sharp. "You shouldn't be embarrassed to answer the question. You are lying here naked on my bed with your bum on view, and you are being spanked by your maid servants. What could be more humiliating than that for you? Now, I have asked you a question. Did you masturbate this morning?"

"Yes, bua." I admitted. "I know you told me not to masturbate today, I am so ashamed."

"You will first get 20 swats of the brush from me for your disobedience," Rashida told me. "And then from Rubina as well."

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

The spankings hurt, but what was also more embarrassing was that I was spanked in this fashion by one of my maids as an instruction piece for my other maid. Rubina took over after Rashida was done, and she spanked me even harder with the hair brush. I could only whimper and cry as they went after my butt.

"How does it feel, baba," Rashida asked me, gently stroking my hair while Rubina spanked my butts, each cheek at a time, "To be spanked by a girl who is merely your age, and who until recently was just a normal maid servant?"

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"And what is Rubina spanking you for, baba? You masturbated. How does it feel to have to disclose such intimate details to your maids, and then be punished for it?"

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

Finally, as I lay on the bed weeping, Rashida told Rubina that for the final punishment she would have me on her lap, over her knees, for a hand spanking.

"You can lie over my lap now, baba, for your spanking." Rashida told me, seating on the bed. So over I went.

"You don't need to count, or thank me for each spanking." Rashida told me. "This is going to be a good beating, so just take a deep breath and bear through the pain."

Rashida clamped my penis in place between her thighs and started to spank me hard. Her spanks went from cheek to cheek, first starting softly, and then growing more intense.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Your butt is turning a nice shade of pink, but it will be totally crimson by the time I am finished with your spanking." Rashida continued to spank my bare butt, but also stopped now and then to caress my warm butt.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

I was squirming about a lot as my ass got warmer and warmer, but tried to stay in place.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I'm not happy that you have to endure a spanking like this." Rashida said. "But it's for your own good."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

My ass was on fire, and once again I was sobbing uncontrollably. This was without doubt the harshest punishment my maids had given me. When Rashida paused for a minute, I thought my spanking was completed, but then she rebuked me for moving from my position.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Finally, I was allowed to stand up. I stood there, naked as the day I was born, sobbing, my cheeks stained with tears, and my ass a fierce red, while my maids, fully clothed, stood on either side of me, their hands running down my butt cheeks, examining the results of their handiwork.

I could then hear Rashida's small wall clock strike twelve. It was midnight. I had been punished and spanked for over an hour and a half.

Both my maid servants now put an arm around my waist. Rashida was hugging me from my right, while Rubina was hugging me from my left.

"Baba!" Rashida leaned gave me a wet kiss on my right cheek. "It's twelve o'clock. Happy Birthday!"

I had completely forgotten!

Rubina kissed my left cheek, and wished me many happy returns of the day. In the middle of my tears, a grin lit up my face. Rashida saw the smile and laughed.

"How did you like your birthday spankings, baba?"

"Oh ... bua ... I ..."

Both my maids laughed as I blushed a bright red.

"Now his face and his ass - they are both red." Rubina exclaimed, grinning. "Not just from the slaps either, hehe."

Rubina exited the room and returned moments later, with a small birthday cake and my camera. The cake was placed on a small table in Rashida's room. It was the first time I blew out the candles on a birthday cake, and cut the cake, while being completely naked. As Rashida remarked, I was in my birthday suit on my birthday cutting my birthday cake - the circle was complete.

Rubina took some pictures, me the birthday boy, the naked male and my two maid servants on either side - the clothed females - and the cake. Rashida took pictures as I fed Rubina and she fed me, and then Rubina took pictures while I fed Rashida and she fed me the cake. Both maids kissed me again and again, and I was also allowed to hug and kiss them on each cheek. Rashida even allowed me to touch and squeeze her boobs, while she took pictures of my well spanked bum.

Rubina then had the bright idea of smearing some cake on her feet and having me lick the cake off her toes. It turned out to be a fun game as Rashida joined in - I was licking their feet and eating cake for quite some time. Then Rashida had an idea of inserting a piece of the cake between her legs - pretty soon I was eating her and Rubina out.

Rashida then told me to once again lie across her lap, over her knees. This time, instead of spanking me, I felt her hands applying some type of cream to my sore ass. It felt quite soothing as she rubbed the cream all over my well spanked ass cheeks.

Rashida then made me stand in front of her, and smeared some of the cream on my dick. She then knelt and took my penis in her mouth. She then wrapped her arms around my butt and started to lick my cock, and move her lips up and down. Rubina also reached and stroked my scrotum. It didn't take long and soon I started to cum in my love Rashida's mouth. She was swallowing it completely. After finally expelling the last drop of semen in her, I felt drained, but happy.

I reminisced the evening - I had my cheeks slapped, and then my butts belted, caned, spanked with a slipper and a hair brush, and then had been put over the knees of my maids and given a bare bum hand spank. It ended with foot licking, oral stimulation of my mistresses and finally a blow job. It was my best birthday ever.

12