Slave to My Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay mistress I can send it to the best cleaners in the city! Or I can buy you a new one!" I offered hoping to calm her. She looks at me and smiles.

"Thank you for the offer, but I know something that will make me feel much better." She said and without looking away from me she brought her heel down hard on each black lense several times until both were shattered completely.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! THOSE COST $300 DOLLARS!" I shrieked and immediately regretted lashing out as she marched over and slapped me so hard I fell back on the carpeted floor.

"I don't care how expensive they were you spoiled cunt. Those sunglasses belonged to me now so I can do what I damn well please with them" She said annoyed.

She went back to the table and picked up a black permanent marker and took the cap off.

"What are you going to do with that?" I ask backing up before she grabbed my hair and made me stand still.

"You'll see." As she began to write on my forehead and all over my body.

She told me each word she was writing with the marker she wrote CUNT on my forehead in big bold letters, she also wrote slut, bitch, whore, asshole, pig, worm all over my body in the same style. I could feel myself on the brink of tears as she wrote worthless maggot across my chest. She even wrote homophobe on my stomach. After desecrating my body with the marker she grabbed my license and snapped a picture of it with her phone, next she put the held the license up next to me. I started backing out of the frame, but when she threatened to start cutting of pieces of my hair, so I stood still and let her take the photos of my body covered in marker. She even made me hold my drivers license in my mouth like a dog and took several pictures.

"I am going to take a lot more pictures as an added insurance policy so I know you will behave." She explained before pulling out the guest chair to the center of the room. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the chair.

"Tell me, have you ever had a spanking before Blake?" She asked as she pulled me over her knee.

This was so humiliating, being naked, handcuff, and over the knee of another woman much younger than me who was also my employee.

"No mistress." I answered her.

"Not even as a little girl?" She asked as she started rubbing my ass cheek, my face felt like it was on fire as I was being treated like a child right now.

I remember one of my ex boyfriends wanted to spank me and I told him I would kick his ass if he even thought about it.

"No mistress not even when I was a little girl." I answered hoping it wasn't going to hurt too much.

"No wonder. even though your a grown woman you act like a spoiled brat." She said digging her nails into my cheek.

It was true I was born into a very wealthy and privileged lifestyle. My parents got me everything I ever wanted and payed my whole tuition when I attended notre dame, my latest and most expensive gift had to be my 2018 BMW which my dad pre ordered it and got it for me as a birthday gift.

"So I think your long overdue for a spanking Blake wouldn't you agree?" She asks me.

"Y-yes mistress I-I have been a very bad girl for a long time and need to be disciplined." I answered back. Where the hell did that come from?

"Let me here you ask for your discipline slave." She said pulling on my panties and giving me a wedgie against my asshole.

"Please discipline me mistress." I beg her in my most submissive voice yet, I don't know why but as I continue being tormented I seem to be resisting less to her orders.

Suddenly I felt a hard smack on my ass. I gasp in response to the hand and before I could recover I was hit with another smack then another and soon a rhythmic barrage of hands assaulted my ass as she beat it like a drum. I bit down on my lip and tried to squirm away, but she seemed to only hit harder with each attempted escape. I could feel a few tears were running down my face as I continued receiving the harsh spanking. The assault on my ass thankfully stopped as my bottom felt so hot you could roast marshmallows over it. I sniffle as several tears fall off my face. Julie grabs my hair and pulls my head up.

"Now thank me for disciplining you." She ordered.

"Thank you for the spanking mistress." I moaned to her in agony.

She pulls her phone out again and takes several pictures of my cherry red ass and shows them to me. She puts me down on my knees and walks to the desk and picks up a pair of scissors. I could feel the scissors go underneath the straps to my bra and before she cuts them I plead with her.

"Mistress this lingerie set is really expensive, please don't cut it!"

"Do you think I care bitch?" With that she cut off my bra and set the scissors down then picks up the pair of nipple clamps.

She sits down in the chair while I kneel in front of her still handcuffed. She sits down and begins to grope my breasts. Her soft hands felt amazing as she fondle my breasts, but it was wrong, were both women and I am so not gay! So why does this feel so good?

"Whats your cup size Blake?" She asks as her hands stop groping my breasts and she grabs both of my nipples between her index finger and thumbs and begins to rub them. I jerk my head back and let out a moan at the sensation.

"34C mistress." I answer gasping.

"Hmm such lovely firm breasts you have my slave, and such sensitive nipples. Do you know why I like a woman with sensitive nipples?" She asks as she continues teasing my nipples.

"No mistress." I answer.

I don't get it why does this feel so good? Having another woman play with my nipples seems so wrong and gross, but for some reason its turning me on. Suddenly she twists both nipples hard and pulls them in opposite directions. I let out a loud shriek as she twists them hard again before letting them go and as gasp trying to recover from the pain.

"Its because there so much more fun to torture!" She said with a smile at my pain as she grabbed the nipple clamps and placed them on my nipples.

I wince in pain at the feeling of the clamps. Julie takes out her phone and again takes multiple photos of me in pain.

"Now what do you say?" She asks pulling the chain again.

"Thank you mistress for torturing my nipples." I said through the pain even though I hated saying every word of it!

She then strokes my hair before run a finger across my lips, my heart races both of the pain of my nipples and wondering what she was planning next.

"How about you give me a kiss my little slave?" She asks bringing her soft lips near mine but I turn my head away.

She gets angry and gives the chain on my nipple clamps a tug I jerk my head to look back to her as I grit my teeth in pain.

"I'll stop pulling if you come here and give me a kiss." She offers still pulling on the chain.

I lean to give a kiss on the cheek when she grabs the back of my head and pushes my lips against her. Her soft feminine lips actually felt nice against mine, and her tongue intertwined with mine her breath tasted like coffee and mint chewing gum. She lets go of my head and I can finally breathe as she wipes the drool off her chin with her hand.

"You sure you are straight? Because you certainly enjoyed that kiss." She said with a smirk.

"Yes I am straight! I don't like girls and you made me kiss you!" I protested when she goes back to pulling my clamps again to shut me up.

"Your right I did make you kiss me, but you definitely enjoyed that kiss and I think you maybe a bit of a pain-slut, judging by those moans and that wet spot on your panties." She said smiling and pointing to my panties where I looked in shock to see a wet mark coming through my underwear. I blush at the fact at how I am just now realizing how wet I was.

"It's not what it looks like!" I tried to explain to her in embarrassment. She grabs the scissors and cuts off my panties leaving me only wearing my stockings, garter belt, and heels. It felt so humiliating being nude in front of my secretary I thought I could just die!

"These look pretty soaked to me." She said examining my panties.

"Here taste them." Before I could object she shoves my own panties in my mouth and I could taste my own juices, I didn't spit them out since I was certain she would put me over her knee again and spank me. She goes back to tugging on my chain and giggling at the noise I make at the tugging.

"You know Blake I have heard some serious horror stories about how you treat your coworkers and your former sectaries have been treated even worse it can almost be called abuse. I heard you even slapped one of them for being late to work! You told another one that was depressed she should kill herself! So I guess it was inevitable you'd cross the wrong person someday and while you may have been a nasty bitch, I am much much worse than you could even think of. I am going to humiliate, degrade, and punish you for your behavior and each depraved thing I do to you will thank me for it. However if you behave and start acting like a good girl I can be very nice to you." She explained as her hand went to my pussy, I tried closing my legs but she slapped both thighs until I opened them wide.

Her soft moisturized hand starts to slowly rub my wet pussy. I moan as she continues with the mix of pleasure from teasing my pussy to pain from pulling the clamps.

"Now what do you say?" She asks as she continues to torment me.

"Thank you mistress!" I exclaim between moans with my soaked panties in my mouth. What was happening to me?!

(To be continued)

12