Slave to the Gang of Four Ch. 01

Story Info
University lecturer is blackmailed by four of his students.
7.1k words
4.12
60.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assislave
assislave
41 Followers

Chapter one -- Compromising Images

Although I was sexually excited about the implied control aspect of the situation; it had more than a hint of unpredictability about it. If the situation got out of hand then god knows what the consequences would be. No, I'd just have to trust to luck that the four young Chinese female students in my first year BA hons English lit class would keep their mouths shut.

Their silence would come at a price of course, I realised that from the first moment that I opened the email and attached photos from Shinzu.

Dear Mr. Young,

Meet us in gym no.2 at the old

Disused sports building on Monday at 6.0pm.

It would be very much to your advantage if you

Come -- (see attached photos).

And very much to your disadvantage if you don't.

See you there -- Li, Shinzu, Mali and pee.

Don't be late.

I thought of these beautiful sexy young Chinese women as the 'Gang of Four'. They stuck together like glue, wore the same sexy provocative clothes, and were outrageous teases, frequently rubbing their bodies accidentally up against me; I suspected they were all ball breakers too, and that thought excited me.

Their appearance and behaviour were tolerated. This was an English university with English senior academic staff; things were more relaxed than the Chinese halls of learning. There was an additional reason for a greater degree of tolerance, simply, their parents were very wealthy.

The university was an expensive fee paying institution; not good business to make too many waves and piss off the paying customers. Certainly not with the sort of money that they were paying for English university accredited degrees.

I had two options. Ignore the email and call their bluff or meet them as per their instruction. Was it an instruction or a request? The thought that it might be an instruction, only excited me more. If I went to meet them, what would they want? Obviously they wanted something; there was an ambiguity in my mind about the whole thing. One the one hand it appealed to my submissive nature that they had some control over me, which they clearly did; the attached photos was evidence of that. But the thought of letting four eighteen year old, sexually charged nymphomaniacs control me, was scary to say the least. And that didn't even take into account the possible effects of unstable feminine moods and logic.

The whole situation could have been avoided entirely, if I had not let my fantasies rule my head in the pursuit of female domination, and visited that fetish club.

One would think that in a strictly controlled communist country such as China, femdom services would be hard to find, even in the capital city of Beijing. This was not the case though, if one knew where to look; and this being China and a particular service was in demand; then the Chinese were there; making money out of it.

A few discrete inquiries pointed me in the right direction to a certain area in the city, where such establishments offering fetish related activities were not only present, but appeared to be flourishing.

After a tiring week at work I was looking forward to the weekend and some fun and relaxation. I decided to visit one of the fetish clubs on Saturday night.

It had the usual decor and style of similar clubs throughout the world, dark interior and with an atmosphere of forbidden pleasures only a request away. The club was filled with clouds of smoke produced by the numerous Chinese single men who were lurking seated in dark corners; chain smoking their way through packets of noxious Smelling cigarettes.

The club even had the usual black attire only dress code, which I'd come prepared for. I had a few drinks, and relaxed, watching the bondage and domination shows; including a sort of stationery pony girl display, which was interesting because the oriental pony girl was a stunner.

Browsing the services menu to check out the club mistresses I decided on a beautiful young Chinese woman who seemed to push the right fantasy buttons. I motioned to a young sexy deck serve girl and pointed to the picture of my chosen mistress from the menu. She hurried away to consult with higher authority and returned smiling to give me the price options, in pretty good English.

I choose a two hour session and was just about to hand over the money when she interjected to inform me that for a very special slightly extra price, pardon her; she could participate as well. Looking her over for a few seconds I agreed. She looked sexy and would no doubt enhance the experience. I was given a beaming smile as she said that all would be ready soon and would return shortly, so I could tell her my requirements. She would be honoured if I bought her a drink.

Explaining your requirements when requesting unusual services such as wanting to be humiliated, whipped or a number of other things can be a little embarrassing; although in my experience a poker faced direct approach always works best. Hesitant verbal fumblings can lead to misunderstandings,leaving your dominator unclear of what is required; and a loss of face for everyone, when it all goes wrong.

As the deck serve girl whose name was Li-fan, pulled up a chair, I stated my requirements plain and simple, as if I was ordering a pizza. She accepted this with a wise nod of her young head and guzzled the whole bottle of San Miguel in one pull. Clearly a second bottle was in order. I smiled as she demolished that one too. Then it was time for her to go and get ready and she would call me in about fifteen minutes when the mistress and her faithful assistant, were ready for me.

Clearly the establishment operated on the classical Asian time frame which states that if you are given a length of time when something at the end of it might happen, then double it and add fifty per cent. I wasn't bothered, I was in no rush and it was Sunday tomorrow. So I had a couple more drinks and waited for Li-fan to return.

She appeared at my shoulder dressed to kill in black wicked spiked heeled ankle boots and nothing else. I gasped at the sight of her, as did most of the Chinese men in my immediate vicinity. I could see the lust on their faces and read what was in their minds; that this lucky foreign devil would soon be in the Chinese equivalent of paradise, and that the kinky bitch would no doubt draw blood at some point in the proceedings to follow.

Li-fan extended her arm indicating that I should follow her to our session room and meet mistress Soth.

I didn't notice the face of the young woman dressed in a PVC cat suit coming out of one of the other rooms. Unfortunately she recognized me, but at the time, didn't let on that she had. It was one of my first year Students, part of the gang of four -- Shinzu.

I awoke late on Sunday morning feeling stiff, and sore on my back and arse. It had been a memorable night enjoying the not so tender mercies of mistress Soth & Li-fan. I had been impressed when I'd first seen my deck serve girl mistress Li-fan in all her glory. I was even more impressed when introduced to mistress Soth, dressed in leather studded bra and panties. She looked like a beautiful bitch Goddess returned to Earth for the sole purpose of tormenting men and receive appropriate worship as was her due. Her photo as shown in the service menu paled in comparison.

She was also well educated and well travelled, being an international mistress with branches in London, LA and Paris. Her presence at the club was explained as helping out her sister who apparently owned the club; but she'd only be working there for a couple of weeks as she had many clients in other countries who were begging for her presence, and demanding the lash.

After conferring together and reconfirming my requirements for general domination, medium CP, body worship, piss drinking, verbal abuse and being treated as their worthless slave. They flew into action and didn't slacken the pace until my two hour session was completed and it was time to say good night after handing over a good tip which was well deserved.

Mistress Li-fan started the ball rolling, ordering me to strip and lie on the floor face down with my arms and legs spread. She fitted leather cuffs to each of my arms and legs, which were then attached to rings bolted to the floor; i was firmly secured and immobile. The purpose for mistress Li-fan's cruel looking spiked heel ankle length boots soon became apparent, as she walked slowly up and down my back and arse; stopping occasionally to stomp her feet down so that I could really feel like a human door mat.

It did smart a bit, but then again it was meant to; all part of the scenario, and dare I say fun.

Since both mistresses could speak English and mistress Soth with an accent like a Kensington debutante; the verbal abuse was in that language and started directly.

"Well worm, thank me for using your back to take a walk and becoming my floor mat."

"Thank you mistress Li-fan."

"Thank me for what worm."

"Thank you mistress Li-fan, for using my back to take a walk and becoming your floor mat."

"Say it LOUDER worm."

Mistress Li-fan made me say it several more times; each time louder, until they must have heard me in the street.

While I was being walked on and blasting up thanks to the heavens, mistress Soth joined the party. A dog collar was placed about my neck and a dog lead attached. I was then presented with one of her petite pretty feet and my dog collar pulled so that I had to stretch my neck to reach her foot. She kept the leash tight as she issued her instructions.

"Lick it slave and suck in between my toes, and don't you dare stop thanking mistress Li-fan for walking on you and becoming her door mat; and you can thank me also for the privilege of allowing you to lick my feet clean."

And so it continued for about fifteen minutes, with me licking and thanking both of them with equal measure.

And then it was bubble and go as I was introduced to another method of showing my subservience to womanhood.

Mistress Li-fan released my arms and legs from the floor and told me to lie on my back. I resumed licking and sucking mistress Soth's other foot, which at this point was half way down my throat. Then mistress Li-fan decided that my tongue would make a good boot cleaner.

"Clean every part slave, especially the soles and heel; and then you will thank me for turning you into my little foreign boot slave, louder each time."

And it was lick, suck and thank you again.

While my tongue was being put to good use on mistress Li-fan's ankle boots, mistress Soth straddled my stomach and gently stroked my cock, pausing only when she felt my release was near, and then starting again as I went off the boil. She had an expert touch, using her smooth fingers with their long red painted talons, keeping me close to orgasm but never allowing me to go over the edge. But, I think if my attention had not been occupied by mistress Li-fan's boots, I would have cum. Just looking at mistress Soth was enough to raise the dead, let alone having your cock stroked by her.

It was time for the next game. I was instructed to get up on my hands and knees and crawl like a dog while being pulled with my leash so that was I no more than three inches from one of their beautiful arse's while being led around the room. Each mistress would take it in turns to walk their dog. Each time that they stopped I had to quickly plant a kiss on each arse cheek; if I was too slow or more than three inches from their arse as I was being led, the mistress acting as judge would shout 'CROP' and I would receive two cuts on my arse from the ridings crop. Of course the game was slightly rigged in their favour in order to make it more interesting to the aspiring masochist. The cuts were hard enough to sting and mark the flesh; but not enough to draw blood. After all, I'd requested only medium CP, and didn't enjoy having my arse beaten to a bloody pulp.

Before the session started mistress Soth had explained that she wanted to give mistress Li-fan more experience of being a dominatrix, and would it be okay if she was given a bigger role in the session. I was fine with this, just being in the same room, under the control of these two beautiful young mistresses was enough; even if they had decided to ignore me and play cards for the whole of the session. I'd no doubt that the eighteen year old mistress Li-fan had a bright future ahead of her. And given enough time would probably have half the male population of China under her pretty heel.

The end point in the session was fast approaching. It's quite amazing really, when you're under the control of two demanding Goddesses, following instructions, and with things to do; how quickly the time flies. At this point I was being suspended from the ceiling by my ankles, with my head and shoulders slack on the floor; completely smothered by mistress Soth's arse and worshiping her hole through the open zip on her leather panties. Mistress Li-fan was squeezing my balls. I could just make out mistress Soth's running commentary on my performance.

"You've finally found your true purpose in life slave; as a Chinese woman's arse slut. TONGUE in Deeper and push it in & out like the arse licking slut that you are. If I Didn't have urgent business abroad in a couple of weeks time, I'd take you as my permanent tongue slave, keep you in permanent bondage, and let mistress Li-fan use you when I was busy elsewhere."

She spoke to mistress Li-fan.

"Would you like that mistress Li-fan, your very own tongue bitch, at your beck and call when I'm not here."

Mistress Li-fan gave my balls a slightly harder squeeze before answering.

Yes mistress Soth, I'd make sure that his tongue was fully trained and ready for licking duties so you could use him as soon as you arrive back in the country. I'd even take him out to the airport so that you could use his face for a seat on the drive back into town. Just think how relaxing it would be for you, after your stressful flight, with his tongue up your arse hole."

"That would be soooooooooo good- giggle, giggle."

It was all part of the fantasy role play and designed to heighten the slave experience. It was working on me and just goes to show that the right words, spoken in the right way, by the right mistress), could even convince one to opt for a permanent slave/mistress relationship. After all it works for some people.

It was swop time again, and mistress Li-fan's beautiful bare arse smothered my face, and my tongue got a different hole to worship. Mistress Soth took up station by my balls, squeezing them gently and stroking my cock. I knew that I would have to cum soon, before my balls exploded and took down most of the wall and probably half of the club with it.

Mistress Li-fan continued to wriggle her beautiful bare arse on my face, giving out little sighs of pleasure, mixed with moans of ecstasy.

"SLAVE, move your tongue faster, make me cum NOW. I need to cum now slave, FASTER. OOOOOOHHHHHoohhhhh.

She switched to Chinese as her orgasm engulfed her. After panting for a couple of minutes, she lifted her arse from my slick coated face.

"SLAVE, get your mouth open, I need to pee - giggle, giggle, giggle."

She quickly returned with a large plastic funnel which was placed in my mouth. Her pussy squatted over the top of the funnel, releasing her golden stream into it. Her warm liquid flowed into my mouth as I swallowed it down my throat.

After finishing she shook the funnel to remove any remaining drops into my mouth and resumed her previous position with her arse on my face again.

"Now clean me slave, arse hole and pussy."

My slave's tongue went to work again, licking up her cum and pee. I felt mistress Soth increase the pressure on my balls as she rubbed my cock faster.

"Keep licking it all up slave, my cum and pee, long licks. Don't you dare stop until I tell you, or I'll whip your arse."

Now it was my turn to moan as the squeezing and rubbing of my cock increased and I was very very near spurting my load.

Mistress Li-fan continued to instruct my tongue.

"That's it slave nice long licks, clean it all up. I think I'm coming again. Maybe I'll keep you like this for ever; with your slave tongue giving me orgasms all the time, sooooo good - giggle."

And then I let out a deafening wail like a banshee from an Irish bog; exploding in release and thinking that my cum would never stop flowing out.

Both mistresses were giggling at my epic spurt as I collapsed on my chain suspension. I was quickly winched down; my status having changed from slave to be dominated and degraded as per indicated requirements; to hopefully a satisfied customer who may return at a future date for another dose of the house special.

Mistress Li-fan escorted my still slightly unsteady form into a clean shower room across the corridor where I washed all the sweat and ejaculations off of my body.

After I had dressed and was ready to face the world again, I popped into my session room to say goodbye to mistress Soth and Li-fan. Both were sitting talking and smiled broadly as I entered. We said our goodbyes and mistress Soth explained that she may not see me again unless I came into the club in the next two weeks; we wished each other good luck. However, she added that mistress Li-fan would still be here if I wanted to see her and jokingly reminded me what mistress Li-fan had said about having me as her permanent tongue slave. I noted the younger woman's giggle and glint in her eye indicating that she thought that it might not be a bad idea. I didn't think it was a bad idea either.

*

So, here I was, walking through the university campus on Wednesday with the time approaching 6.0pm and ready to confront my black mailers; my four young Chinese students, the gang of four.

It still wasn't clear to me how they had obtained the images that they'd sent; and how did they know that I was even at the club at that time. I had spoken to no one about going to the club and my secret femdom life was kept very close to my chest.

How the images were taken was easier to work out; they were clearly taken from the video footage of my domination session. There was nothing actually sinister about the fact that such footage existed. It was advertised within the club that films were taken of each session. Patrons who booked a session could purchase, for a small extra charge, a souvenir of that session; amazing themselves at a later date, how much they'd been abused and punished. The club went out of their way to reassure customers that video files were destroyed after the completion of the session, should the customer not want to avail themselves of the offer of a life time.

I still couldn't see an answer to this mystery and would have to wait until meeting them, when no doubt all would be revealed.

With so much to occupy my mind, at least it had been an easy week so far at work. I had no classes this week; all of my students were on study leave. I'd oscillated between deciding to agree with the gang of four's demands, whatever they might be, or to maintain a bold front and call their bluff. As I approached the old disused sport building my resolve was in stand firm mode; although this soon began to evaporate as in my mind's eye I saw a portent of doom, in the shape of a large envelope. The dean of the university would open the envelope, remove the contents, and his face would fall through six concrete floors after he'd studied the photos of one of his teaching staff being led around a room like a dog or licking pussy and arse; while being suspended upside down from the ceiling. The note attached to the photos indicating that the press were being informed, wouldn't help either.

I've always been a pessimist; the exposure of the photos would cause a storm, especially if the press got wind of it. The university elite would see that the university's reputation could be tarnished, and student numbers decline; and that meant losing money. There would of course be an internal inquiry, heads would roll; and mine would be first in the basket. I'd lose my job for sure, which is something I didn't want. I liked my job, it paid well and I had an up market life style which gave me everything I wanted; including the opportunity to indulge my fantasies and turn them into realities.

assislave
assislave
41 Followers
12