Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Kinky S&M slave trains a new master.
10.8k words
4.72
17.6k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
294 Followers

Monday

The morning arrived much too quickly when I woke up Joan was awake looking at me expectantly. I reached over and unbuckled the gag so I could remove it.

"Master give me your cock PLEASE."

I rolled her onto her stomach and slid into position so she could get my cock into her mouth, and she went right to work sucking me off. I was getting used to having a wake-up blowjob. Joan had my orgasm coming on quickly I just let go she greedily sucked till I finished. I helped her off and unhooked her ankles from her armbinder and removed the armbinder.

"Take the boots off and remove the butt plug. Wear your regular heels today; I am going to take a quick shower."

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed for work. Joan was in the kitchen in her 7" heels and one of micro miniskirt topless but wearing a cute little apron. She handed me a plate of eggs and sausage she had just a ½ a bagel. I ate and dropped the plate in the sink and gave her a hug and kiss.

"I will have dinner ready when you get home."

She started to say something. I waved her to be quite.

"No arguments. We will discuss it tonight." (firmly.)

I had to adjust to being in charge and just assert my authority. We both had jobs to take care of for right now. Joan hadn't worked before her husband passed. So this was somewhat new territory for her. I had dinner waiting when she arrived home. Joan shut the door and started to take her top off. I waved for her to leave it on.

"Master I can't stand to wear a bra any longer than I have to. May I at least, take the bra off.

"Ok. Then let's eat."

She slid the blouse and bra off followed by her panties and sat down to eat. A single tear trickled down her cheek. She ate silently holding back happy tears. After We had finished and Joan cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"OK, We need to work all this out as long as we are both working. You need someone to take care of and someone to take care of you."

Joan nodded her agreement

"You work because you need to correct?"

"Yes, Insurance paid the house off, and I get a small monthly check, but it is not enough to pay all the bills."

"Do you want to keep working? Do you like your job?"

"I am not sure, but I like getting out and like the job," Joan answered looking at me wondering where this was going.

"What would you think about working part-time? I would move in and supplement your income."

"You would be my Master permanently?" She answered her mood turning excited.

"Yes. But we will have to work into a full relationship. I like to have companionship more than being a Master. So we both have some changing to do if we agree we want to go forward. Time for you to talk to me as a person, not a slave. I know your needs are different. You need the pain to get off and like to feel controlled. I will learn to be more forceful, and once I feel more comfortable, and I know your signals because you won't use your safeword you get so warped up in the pain. I understand you have three years of need built up.

"Ok, I want to go forward. Yes, I like the idea of working part time. I will ask if I can cut back and just work the lunchtime that way I can make dinner. I knew I could trust you maybe the canning was me testing to make sure," she said her voice wavering with emotion.

"OK good. Come here I have something for you then. This collar is two rolled into one. Kneel down in front of me."

I took the silver collar with the Celtic slave symbol on it out of my pocket. Joan eyes got real big and teared up. She had knelt down at my feet. I showed the collar to her.

"Consider this our master/slave agreement and pre-engagement proposal. We will get a ring soon," I told Joan in a firm voice as I fastened it around her neck and removed the small dog collar.

She started to cry. Happily, I pulled her up into my lap and kissed her as we hugged. I carried her to the bedroom. She was sobbing,

"Yes, Yes, Oh God Yes,"

I laid her out on the bed and removed her skirt and then undressed and crawled in on top her. I slid my hard cock into her tight dripping pussy and started to thrust into her. I rolled us over, so she was on top continuing to thrusting into her. Reached up and pinched and twisted nipples she started to wither in pain/pleasure.

Joan started chanting, "Oh God, oh goddd yes please harder pull them harder."

I tugged and twisted her nipples roughly; she came screaming and shaking violently, Her Kegel muscles contracting which pushed me over the edge into my orgasm. We laid on the bed basking in the afterglow of sex. We cuddled and kissed a bit. Joan started to get up I held her.

"No bondage tonight."

Joan scooted down and sucked our combined juices from my cock and scooped the cum dribbling from her cunt and sucked them off her fingers. Then pulled me close and offered me her nipple. I gladly sucked it into my mouth as she hugged me tightly to her breast. She was cooing as we drifted off to sleep.

Tuesday

Well, one benefit of not putting Joan in bondage all night was waking up to your slave sucking on you morning wood. When she noticed I was awake, she let my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Master good morning," (with a smile that reached her eyes)

Then took my cock back into her mouth and went to work to get me off quickly. In a matter of less them a minute she had me pumping my cum into her greedy mouth. She showed me her mouth full of cum and made a show of swallowing it. Then she licked me clean. Popped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush.

"I will get breakfast ready. Take your shower," Joan said as she walked toward the kitchen humming happily in just her heels.

I quickly showered and dressed. Joan made English muffin egg sandwiches. I ate quickly, kissed her and went off to work. Joan liked to be naked I was thinking it wasn't worth pushing her to wear clothes around the house if she didn't want to. After all, we moved fast up to this point in the relationship.

On the way home from work, I made a quick stop at my house to collect the mail. etc. I arrived at her house just a few minutes before Joan made it home. I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her. She had come almost running into the house smiling and bubbling happily. Pulled her top off removing her bra and panties. Let out a big sigh.

"I talked to the bosses at work, and they said I could start that next week and just work 10:30 to 2 pm that one of the other women wanted more hours," She said just bubbling over with happiness.

"Great. We are going out to eat then do some shopping. No hurry whenever you are ready, I don't have to work tomorrow. Please take a moment to settle down."

She took a couple of deep breaths sat down picking up the mail. Relaxing as she sorted out the junk. She raised her eyebrows at one piece of mail and quickly ripped it open. As Joan had read it, I watched as sad expression passes over her face that quickly changed to a smile.

"Jack a group of like-minded bondage couples that my deceased husband and I used to hang out with are having a summer costume party in 3 weeks. I would like to go," Joan said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

She called me by name instead of Master that was progress.

"Sure we have plenty of time to get costumes."

"Only the subs wear costumes. Masters just wear an eye mask. I have three great costumes one I never got to wear."

"Ok, are you ready to go I am hungry."

Joan still floating on cloud nine grabbed her purse and headed for the door. I tapped her on her bare shoulder and handed her the blouse she had been wearing. She blushed.

"Thank you. I am just so happy everything is going along so well," Joan said putting the blouse back on sans the bra not bothering with the panties either.

"Master, would you like me to change?"

"No, You don't have to ask I will tell you when I want to change what you have on. Let's get going."

Her pierced nipples were now easy to make out through the semi-sheer white blouse. We took her car it was last in the driveway. We went to the local pub she turned every head in the place as the sound of the heels on the tile floor attracted attention. After our meal I drove to the jewelers', I knew as I pulled into the parking lot her eyes got real big, and she gave me a questing look. I got out and went around and helped her out. Held her hand as we had walked to the door and rang the bell.

When the door buzzed, I pulled it open and pushed her in ahead of me. I had called ahead and arranged to have several promise rings in the price range I wanted to be put out. The Jeweler had the tray of the rings on the counter.

"I told you we would get a promise ring when I gave you the collar. Pick the one you like."

With a shaking hand, she had pointed to one, the jeweler pulled it out and handed it to me I slipped it on her finger.

"If we make it six mo. we will come back for the engagement ring."

The tears were flowing hard as I handed her some tissues. She was hugging and kissing me in between sobs. I led her out the to the car and drove to the mall. Time to buy her some clothes. Joan had settled down by the time we got there. I led her into Hot Topic™ and asked her what size she took she told me her size which confirmed what I learned snooping. I picked out four micro mini skirts handed them to her and pointed her to the dressing rooms.

She quickly went and tried them all on modeling each one for me, 3 out of the four were perfect I picked another one out. They had covered her privates in the front and let about 1/2 of her pert sexy butt cheeks show. Joan came out and handed me the ones I liked. I paid for them. I handed the black one to her.

"Go back to the fitting room and put that one on."

Joan gave me a great big smile and went and put it on. She returned in less than a minute still smiling happily. I took her hand, and we walked hand in hand thru the mall and to the car ½ her red striped ass on display. She was happily humming while holding my hand. Just as we had walked up to the car,

"Jack please let me suck you off right now. Please get in the back seat now Please, Please, Please."

I just opened the back door and got in she followed trying to get my pants open fast. She was on a mission, and my cock was the objective. She dove down on my hard cock swallowing it all the way down her throat and humming for what seemed like a long time then started her slow blowjob technique. We were in a dark part of the parking lot. It was almost closing time, and there was no one around. So I leaned against the door and enjoyed her ministrations. As my orgasm slowly approached sensing it, she had pulled up and took my cum in her mouth savoring it then swallowed and licked me clean.

"Thank you, Master I am so happy with our relationship. You must use me tonight. If you have any fantasy I will gladly give it to you; please let me."

"God woman you are already so much more than anything I ever dreamed of," I said as I did up my pants.

We moved to the front seat and drove to Joan's house. I would have to come up with something before we got there so she would feel fulfilled. As we entered the house, I took her 1" wide slave collar off the hook and handed it to her. She quickly took off her blouse and the skirt and dropped to her knees.

"Master what is you wish," Joan said.

"Get the large ball gag, 6 of the alligator nipple clamps, the wrist and ankle cuffs and four bundles or rope, and bring them to the bedroom."

She jumped up and hurried as fast as she could in the 7" heels down the steps and met me in the bedroom.

She sat down and put the cuffs on and kneeled in front of me breathless waiting to see what I had in mind. I pulled her hands up behind her back and bent them at the elbows hooked the wrist restraints together, so her hands were between her shoulder blades. I made slip knots on the ends of two of the pieces of the rope. Then slipped the loops around the base of each one of her breasts and pulled them tighter till she squeaked.

I proceeded to wrap the rope around the breast five more times then slipped the end under the loops and knotted it. Then looped them over her shoulders taking the ends of both ropes and slipped them between her wrists and pulled tension on the ropes pulling her arms and her swelling breasts higher. She started moaning and shaking a little bit but with a dreamy expression on her face.

Tying her ankles to her thighs with six wraps of rope. I dropped my pants and freed my hard cock. I walked up close she smiled and licked her lips.

"Oh god yesses Master fuck my unworthy throat hard as you can please, pleaseeee," Joan begged as she opened her mouth and sucked my hard cock into her mouth.

I grabbed her head pulling it up so roughly and rammed my hard cock into her throat repeatedly. She was looking up at me eyes all glassy, moaning around my cock. In a very short time, I started cumming I rammed my cock all the way in and held her head against my pelvis till I finished. I pulled out and roughly forced the large ball gag between her teeth and buckled it tight.

"You may come as many times as you want."

Rolling her over onto her back trapping her tied arms under her. She had almost instantly started to have a mind-numbing orgasm. Twisting and bucking on the bed. After about 90 seconds. Joan settled down and looked dreamily at me.

"I am going to suck and lick your clit and pussy till you can't take any more or pass out. Then I will untie you; tomorrow get up and give you self an enema. Lub up you asshole good then suck me off and keep sucking till I am hard again. Have the butt plug ready; I will fuck you hot tight ass, once I cum and fill your bowels hand me the plug so that I can trap my cum in your ass for the day. You will keep it in all day till you get home from work. Understand?" She nodded her head yes.

"Spread your legs wide."

She spread them; I dove in licking her dripping slit from one end to the other nipping at her clit when I got to the top. Joan had started to buck and thrust her hips up, and she went into convulsions. I never let up licking and nipping at her engorged clit. She was shaking and rocking back and forth on the bed. I don't know how many orgasms she had but all of a sudden she went completely limp. I looked up, and her eyes were closed. Cutting the ropes holding her ankles; she didn't stir. As I untied all the ropes and removed the cuffs, she had stayed out. I remove my shirt and crawled in with her and pulled her close to me gently stroking her hair. Then went to sleep sometime during the night she woke and kept rubbing her nipple against my mouth till I started sucking on it I think.

Wednesday

I woke to Joan gently sucking on my morning wood. She went to work in earnest as soon as she noticed I was awake. She held up the butt plug. Then went supersonic with her head bobs. When I started to cum, she held my cock all the way down her throat till I had finished. Pulled up took a deep breath. Sucked real hard using her tongue to rub the sensitive underside of my cock while fondling my balls. The old soldier had come right back to attention. She let my hard again cock pop out of her mouth got on her hands and knees wiggling her ass at me.

"Master my tight hot sexy ass is all lubed and ready take me hard and make me scream like the pain slut I am."

I lined up and pushed the head into her pucker, soon as she felt it start in she rammed her ass back to take the full length all in one motion.

"Ohhhhhh thank God, please take me hard," Joan demanded.

When I reached for her tits, I felt the alligator clips on her nipples. So I gave each one a flick then grabbed her hips and started pounding her ass as hard as I could. Joan bucked back to meet every stroke. The noises she was making were not understandable. Almost three weeks and she still got me so turned on I couldn't hold back my orgasm I rammed in and held her ass against me as my cock squirted cum deep in her bowels. She squealed as she let her orgasm rip thru her body shuddering. We collapsed on the bed. She pushed the butt plug into my hand. I rolled off and pushed the plug into her gaping asshole.

"Master thank you, God I love having you cum in my ass. Would you give me a few strokes with the cane or switch," Joan begged still breathless from her orgasm.

"I will surprise you after our shower. Come on let's get cleaned up."

After our shower, I fixed us a late breakfast while Joan got ready to go to work. I sat the cane on the table and called to her to bring the ballet boots with her.

"Sit and eat," She handed me the ballet boots as she sat down to eat.

As we were eating, she kept glancing up at me. When we finished, and she had done the dishes. I steered her back to the kitchen chair and remove her 7" heels and put the ballet boots on her feet and laced them up tightly then added the locks. She had to work 8 hours and would be standing the whole time painfully on her toes she accepted it without comment.

"Stand and bend over and grab your ankles put your head against the wall," I ordered Joan.

She moved quickly to comply. I took a few practice swings with the cane. She snapped her head around and smiled at me when she heard the cane swish in the air. I pulled her skirt up taken one more test swing then gave her four good strokes the raised welts as soon as they landed with a loud CRACK she never flinched counted each one out and thanked me. I left her standing there and went and got the lotion and rubbed it on. Then gave her butt a hard smack with my hand.

"Stand up. Let's go I will take you to work and pick you up."

She grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She stood at the side of the truck waiting for me to help her in. God did she look sexy in the ballet boots. The way she had to walk to keep her balance in them made her ass sway so invitingly. I helped her up into the truck grabbing her ass right where I put the strokes.

"Master if you have time before you come and pick me up get the large box from the spare room upstairs that has costumes written on it so we can get them cleaned and see if they still fit me over the weekend. The party is less than 3weeks away. Also the large pet carrier."

"OK, love,"

Joan's head quickly turned shooting me a questioning look. (I had not used that term of endearment before.)

Well, You are aren't you?"

"Yes."

She dug in her purse pulled out a tampon pulled up her skirt and scooted her panties down and pushed the tampon into her cunt the straightened her clothes out. She shot me a look.

"Master you are devious. My skirt will rub the welts all day and the pain from standing in the ballet boots I will be fighting not to have an orgasm all day my pussy is leaking already. Thank you so much, for knowing what I need. You are a fast learner," Joan gushed as we had pulled into the parking lot.

I parked and went around to help her out. She had given me a big hug and a sloppy kiss. I watched her strut up the steps and into the building giving her ass some extra sway as she knew I was watching. I went to my house to collect the mail and such. I didn't stay long as I wanted to check out the costumes she had told me about and why did she want with the large pet carrier?

I found the box easy enough. On the top was written dog, cow and cat costumes. I almost took them out to look at then decided not to. I would let Joan show me tonight. Her yard needed attention, so I had taken care of that. Then went to do my laundry. Surprise it was all done and folded. I had no idea when she had time to do that. Grabbed a quick lunch then went to visit some friends took some ribbing for not being around much. I told them all I had a wonderful woman that was keeping me busy. We shot some pool and talked over some beers. Then I went to pick Joan up from work.

pfanv
pfanv
294 Followers