Slave Workday Pt. 01

Story Info
Part of a day in the life.
822 words
3.87
20k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I told you what I did, could you keep a secret? I was bad and received a punishment. I won't go into what I did wrong, but I will tell the punishment. I'm not even sure if I wasn't bad on purpose...

In the morning when I was getting ready for work my punishment began. It was going to be hard to hide it all day. One thin Black ribbon.

"Take the ribbon and wrap it around your left nipple first. Make a bridge to the right nipple and wrap around it. Leave enough ribbon on either side to drape over your shoulders. Let it hang to a V on your back, then create an X crisscrossing the ribbons and bring them both to the front. Tie loosely and get ready for your day."

Those were my orders to start. I dressed in a way that I could hide my penalty...but I knew it was there. It didn't hurt and you couldn't see my engorged nipples through my clothes so no harm done.

I went to work. In the back of head I knew there was more in store for me but I put it out of my mind and started my day. I received a phone call. The voice on the phone was familiar and stern.

"Do you feel the ribbon?" Truthfully I had gotten used to it and sort of forgot about it.

The voice then said before I could lie to him, "I think you don't understand that you are being punished."

My orders then came short and bittersweet.

Go into the bathroom, tighten your ribbon until the tops of your nipples pop out and look like little Red buttons. It was clear that if it didn't hurt I was doing it wrong.

As I tighten the ribbon around my nipples I could imagine my Master getting hard at the thought of this. That made me wet.

It hurt, it made my back straighten up. I composed myself, closed my shirt and went back out. The constriction on my nipples made my already large breasts feel larger...and heavy.

As I worked with this delicious pinching I felt like my coworkers knew what was going on. Just before lunch I received my second phone call.

"My naughty girl, are you enjoying your punishment thus far?"

"Yes, Master." I said

"Are you getting wet thinking of your Master's pleasure at your pain?"

"Yes, Master."

"Well my little concubine, It certainly does not sound like this is punishment at all. Go into your purse, unzip the small pocket."

I did as my Master asked and saw a Black leather pouch. I opened it to find at least 30 tear drop shaped small weights. They had circular clips attached to them. Each of the clips seemed different . Some the teeth of the clips met...some were far apart. Some teeth were rounded...and some sharp.

My Master gave me enough time to inspect my new accessories.

"My naughty naughty wet girl...please find the pair of weights with the rounded teeth that do not connect. Put them around your nipples. Let me hear you as they go on."

I took my phone and the weights into a private room. Open the clamps and slowly shut them.

A slight moan came out of me that I felt like was as loud as a bullhorn.

"Your master is pleased by this. Remember why these teeth are wrapped around you. And remember if your Master is not convinced you are sorry there are consequences."

Then I heard the dial tone.

At this point I not only felt the dull edges rubbing my now purple red nipples but I also could feel my pussy pulsating. If I just could resist putting my hand against my throbbing clit I would be ok. But, I was alone...I slowly put my fingers into my mouth. My mouth was almost dry because of all the stimulation the rest of my body was going through. As a sucked my fingers I managed to get them dripping wet. I slid them past my tortured nipples and down to where they would be most useful.

Slowly my wet fingers rub all around my hard clit. Carefully I made large circles until I felt like I was going to pass out. As my hips started to move in directions so that my fingers could land on my clit, the small weights on my nipples started to sway. As they swayed they tugged on me. That reminded me if my Master's requests and I felt a quick reaction to stop and pull my hand away. But, my Master was not there so I continued.

As I rubbed more and more I put my fingers in an upside down V and moved it up and down so that the web of my fingers kept hitting my hood. Because my nipples were getting stimulated I had a free hand.