Slavery for Lucy

Story Info
Lucy is taken as Edward's slave by his servants.
4.7k words
4.19
32.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lucy and I am here to serve. The day that my lord and master promised to take me for his own was the day after my nineteenth birthday. I was instructed to present myself wearing a silk dress and high heels which had arrived at my house wrapped in gorgeous packaging... and nothing else, as we would be going on a car journey to his country house. There I would at last be toyed with at his pleasure.

I adored my lord and master. I called him Edward, sometimes, but more usually 'Master.' He had wooed me politely and calmly, never touching me after that first rough, deep, anal fucking, but with a burning lust in his eyes that I could feel as he ran them over me.

I first met him when I was out riding my horse. I was a young girl, eighteen, with long shining dark hair which tumbled down my back, and small high breasts that resented the confines of a bra – so I did not wear one. I had ridden the horse, a mare called Leandra, into his friend's fields by mistake, and had paused by a stream to allow her to drink. He had appeared on foot, leaping a fence with casual elegance, and I had seen him examine my hot young body. He had asked if I was a virgin and I had nodded, my throat too dry to speak, seeing his eyes on my nipples as they poked through my T shirt. Without a word I removed it, and allowed his eyes to feast on my round, plump breasts, my long fat teats begging for attention..

Moments later he was suckling and feeing off my tits, licking and chewing and kneading my tight, aching nipples, and I was begging for relief. He suckled me like I was his last meal, feeding off my tits with a wild ferocious hunger that was pain and pleasure all at once, and spasms of lust and cum shook me with delight as I shuddered in the beginnings of my virgin orgasm.

As he felt me cumming he pushed me away, and I found myself on my knees suckling humbly and respectfully at his long, fat, magnificent cock, as he forced it between my lips, thrusting in deep as I gagged and choked on his fat cock head and he whispered, 'oh yes, open baby, suck that...' and as I could feel him starting to swell and tighten then he had pushed me down on my face, slapped me hard and forced his fat cockhead through the tight ring of my ass, and was inside me fucking deep fast and hard, there by the stream, his luscious plump, mushroom-shaped cockhead plundering my virgin anus as I cried in shock, humiliation and lust. I still remember his fast, urgent panting as he called me his tight baby when I moaned and cried and struggled... and begged for it harder. I still remember his fat hard cock stretching the tissues of my ass, sliding deep along my inside walls, pounding my g spot until I was out of my mind with desire...

God, he fucked and roared. After he had cum deep in my ass he fingered my clit until I came on his fingers. I think I fell in love with him then. Certainly, I started to fantasise at the thought of his lovely body entwined with mine, the hot steel of his manhood pushing into my tight young virgin pussy.

He didn't touch me again, though, not then nor when he appeared at my mother's house and invited me to dinner. My virginity, he said, was special. He had special plans for it. And so, the courtship began – polite, but smouldering. He would tell me, often, of how he longed to imprison me, to take me on the length of his cock, to force me to ride his hard, hungry dick until he poured his sperm into me. He would tell me how he looked forward to watching me, on my knees and blindfolded, filling my throat with his throbbing manhood as he thrust deep against my palate and ran my hot, hard nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He would promise me that he would kiss me, deep and long and lovely, whilst the men who served him took me over and over again, and how he would watch as I pleasured their long warm cocks like a slave girl.

I thought he was fantasising, then. Although once, in a restaurant he pushed me to my knees, and had me lick and suckle on his fat, throbbing cockhead without allowing me the shaft... and then, as I grew lustful and began to gobble and suckle on him, and the men on the next table laughed and cheered him on, he ordered over a woman who was their companion, paid her, and fucked her in long, luscious thrustings, spurting his cum into her pussy as I ached with jealousy and pain. Seeing me crying as he pleasured her, he asked her companion to expose his short fat cock, and sent me to service him with my mouth... yet even then he made me wait, and as the stranger began pumping gently and carefully into my face Edward ordered him off me. He was to fuck his girlfriend's face as she received my Edward's cum. I was so jealous, watching that small dark-haired girl receive two loads of semen as she moaned and cried and ached for him.

So, when he told me that the time had come at last, that I was to be enslaved to his cock, that his chauffeur Bert would collect me, I thanked him. 'Oh my master, I said, let me please you. I'll do anything.'

'Oh Lucy', he said, 'you will. Bert will bring you your clothes for the evening. You must do everything he says.'

Bert waited whilst I dressed, chatting about something that he has seen on TV. He seemed kind, I though. He watched me quietly, I could see his eyes on my pert tits and round white bottom as he watched me slip the silk dress, but I guessed he was too well trained – or perhaps to old – for lust. When I went to fetch panties, though, he stopped me.

'No underwear. Your master wants you ready for us.'

I should have noticed that 'us.' It didn't occur to me that I would soon be impaled on Bert's cock. Bert was about seventy, and a little overweight, with a small beard and a bald head. I wondered what he thought of his job. I had not expected the chauffeur driven car either. I asked where Edward was. 'Oh, he'll be coming shortly', said Bert, and off we drove.

Bert was chatting to me, friendly and kind, and I liked him. Soon we were outside London, and into the grounds of what appeared to be a stately home, and Bert was telling me about his grandchildren, who were at University. By the time we got there I was half dozing, but as we pulled up I stretched and woke. 'Oh my lord and master, oh Edward,' I whispered to myself, 'I want you so.'

Imagine then, my shock, when instead of letting me out of the car Bert came and got into the back with me, sliding his hand rapidly up my skirt and starting to probe my pussy lips.

"Oh my God, Bert. What are you doing...? 'I asked, shocked.

'Now dear, I think your master made it clear you should obey me...'

I looked at the chauffeur uncertainty as his fingers reached my wet pussy, and he pushed me gently down onto my front on the back seat of the cart. My dress was lifted aside, exposing my white buttocks and shaved, naked pussy, and I felt his fingers probe my cunt lips.

Shocked, I tried to crawl away but he gently thrust three fingers in as far as my hymen.

'Oh yeah, your cunt seems ready...'

'Oh God...,' I moaned, suddenly weak and the delicious feel of it. 'Bert. What are you doing... Edward wanted this...?'

And his fingers were fucking me, shallow and gentle, probing at the heart of me, this old man. He was smoothing my lips apart and feeling the dark, warm juices that had been building at the thought of my Lord and Master... 'just following orders dear, squeeze your cunt on my fingers baby ... tighter... yes, that's good... you like that don't you? I do love a littlre slut before dinner...'

"No, please...," I whispered, struggling against his plundering finger fuck, but his fingers now found my hot, swollen button and I began to shudder and struggle at the same time. He was prepping my clit with his expert fingers, preparing me as if for sport...

'Tighter, baby, tighten your pussy on Uncle Bert...'

I started to protest.

'No, no you mustn't, please Bert...' I struggled, 'I'm a virgin...Edward?'

And the car door was suddenly opened. I was on my front on the seat, by pert naked butt in the air as the elderly chauffeur felt the depths of my virgin cunt, and as if by magic Edward was there. My Lord and Master was there, standing watching as his chauffeur fingered my aching pussy.

'Oh my darling,' he said, 'you look so beautiful. I love to see you being fingered. Bert, is she tight?'

'Oh yes master, I would love to fuck her...'

I shuddered as the fingers rolled and tweaked my fat treacherous clit. Showers of feeling rushed through my pussy like stars. My hymen ached to be split apart. I wanted Edward...

Beg Bert to take your cunt, like a good girl...'

To my shock I realised that Bert was now mounting me, his long thick warm cock pushing against my inner thigh. Already he had been more intimate with my pussy than any man had ever been. 'Oh God no...' I wondered what my hymen would be like. Soon my Edward would fuck me and it would be gone.

Edward knelt down in front of me, 'Beg for it, my darling. Beg for that first fat cock...' and my mouth opened to him as he tongued me, deep and lustful. I felt him probe my mouth, my throat, and still the fingers plundered me. I moaned. I wanted Edward... surely this old man behind me was just preparing my hot went cunt?

And then Edward whispered against my mouth, 'take Bert deep in your pussy for me darling... beg for his cock.'

I started to cry as I felt Bert's cockhead probing against my pussy lips, his fingers on my clit. 'Please fuck me yourself, my darling,' I whispered back desperately, 'please.'.

He laughed gently against my lips, 'darling, I have servants for that sort of thing...' And as I shuddered against the deep tonguing of my mouth Bert's long, hard, fat warm cock began to rub against my clit.

Couldn't help myself, 'oh God, ph please...' The old chauffeur was going to fuck me, taking my virginity as my Edward kissed me. I struggled, this wasn't how I thought it would be, but as Edward kissed me and stroked my face he whispered, 'enjoy this my darling, and I am yours...'

I struggled still, because I longed for a fat cock in me now, the lust in my pussy was taking over and I no longer had power to resist, Bert's cock was searching to enter my tight virgin pussy.

I moaned and Edward probed at my tongue as Bert's cockhead sank into the entrance to my vagina. O felt him leaning his wait determinedly at my tight, fresh hymen and it was hurting me, it was tight and resistant.

I struggled again, and I heard Bert say, "squeeze my cock, little slut, squeeze and beg your master...'

And Edward stopped kissing me and I whispered, 'please master make him fuck me... please Bert... please...'

Edward laughed against my lips, 'oh look at my little whore begging for you...do her for me now Bert and impale her on your fat cock... fuck her hard, Bert...'

'Oh yeah... my pleasure master, are you ready baby for Bert's fat cock?'

I moaned and he thrust hard, forceful and strong, 'yeahhhh, fuck,, fuck master, her hymen is giving –-m Christ master her cunt is wrapped around my cockhead like a bandage... oh master you would love this...'

And with a scream I split inside and the chauffeurs cock plunged through, his cockhead sliding past my torn hymen until he was deep inside my virgin pussy, swelling in the place where no man had ever been. And Bert was saying, 'oh yeah, master her pussy is warm and wet and so tight...and she is shuddering and trembling around my cock... I have never been so big sir, squeeze my cock slut, squeeze Bert's old cock with your pussy muscles...' and Edward tongued me and whispered against my lips, 'are you full of cock baby? How does it feel?'

I was shuddering and quivering in shock. My hymen had gone and not even my lover's tongue in my mouth could stop me gasping... But Bert's fingers were on my clit and I could feel my pussy gripping his fat warm cock. I tightened myself around his shaft, as tight as I could, then relaxed, and then tightened, and I felt him swelling and growing as prickling nerves began to speak from my vaginal walls and I couldn't help myself. I moved forwards and bacl thrusting deep onto his cock, and I moaned.

It was sore and luscious all at once. "Oh fuck, sir,' he said, 'she has the fattest clit I have ever felt..., grip my cock baby, tighten that pussy,' and he started to rhythmically squeezed my clit between his finger and thumb...

I squealed and groaned. I could feel the whole shaft of him inside me, the deep recesses of me filled with his swelling dick. I rocked and I squeezed, and then again, and again...

'Oh yeh, oh fuck, oh she's wet master...'

'Thankyou Bert,' said Edward, 'well done. You may fuck the bride...,' and he continued to tongue my mouth as Bert began to fuck me like a rutting animal, his shaft rubbing the inside of my cunt and my torn hymen as nerves of pleasure and pain began to fire and I began to whimper and beg, 'oh yes... oh please more...' into Edward's mouth.

Oh reader how Bert's fat cock stoked the fire of my lust. Tears of shame were running down my cheeks as my lover, for whom I had saved myself, plundered my mouth and swallowed my moans as his chauffeur degraded me, fucking my pussy with his long, fat cock, plundering full and hard, grunting and filling me so deep that his loose hairy balls banged against my ass and he whispered and plunged, 'tight little cunt, oh lovely slut, oh master, please let her feed off my hot horny cock...'

Oh, God, he fucked me like the slut that I am. As my Edward kissed me and laughed against my lips, a strange, scornful laugh, his chauffeur's old fat cock was banging my cervix, rubbing my raw pussy walls rough and fast, building up the heat, stoking the flame of my cum until I began to spasm in a great orgasmic plateau, those same feelings I had known when Edward fucked my ass down by the river. I fought it, but I felt every second of my building orgasm as the old man thrust and fucked and penetrated every inch of that tight hot place, rough-fingering my aching clit, and swearing and calling me a horny slut as my lord and master urged him on and laughed into my mouth.

'Do you want to be my slut baby? Will you serve as a slut should serve?' And he tugged on my hair to remind me, 'will you beg for our cocks and feast on our cum?'

'Oh yes master...please master let me serve you...'

'Then tell me how it feels...'

And as Bert fucked my virgin pussy, slow and lusciously, I whispered, 'oh God his cock his tight and swelling, I feel his cockhead rubbing against my vaginal walls, I feel him deep inside me, I feel his balls and his fingers on my clit, I feel hot and swollen, my orgasm is holding me Edward, as his cockhead strokes my vaginal wall I ache and shiver and shudder... Oh Edward all of me is lust, please release me. Please Master, allow me to serve... oh Masters, my masters, want it, I love this cock in me, I will do anything, please Edward make me your slut...'

Oh reader, I couldn't help myself. The tight, warm feeling built up deep in my sore, painful pussy, the pain and the sureness and the lust of the old man with the warm, fat thrusting cock overcame me, and I exploded in spasms of gripping and moaning as Edward's chauffeur filled me with his cockhead and his shaft and Edward took the groans of my first true fuck-cum in his mouth.

God, Bert fucked, and fucked, riding me like a stallion through my wild cumming, and I came in spasms and waves, that went on and on as the long, hot cock massaged my raw, sensitive walls into sparks and thrusts of wild pleasure, and his whispers of 'oh yeah, oh that's right baby grip my cock, oh fuck my fat cock...' and I screamed my pleasure in a great frustrated roar into my master's mouth, unable to prevent my lust from overwhelming me.

I was gripped and shaken by my orgasm as Bert fucked and fucked. I was out of control, screaming and lusting and begging and promising. I don't even know what I promised. Any cocks, any time, any way. As my shuddering spams ended I began to cry again, and Edward pulled away from me, wiping my tears as though nothing had happened. 'My darling what is wrong now? You know how I love to give you pleasure...there is so much more. Bert, you may shoot your load into her when you are ready. Beg him for his cum, my darling...'

I was trembling with fading spasms as I looked into his tender face and as the old chauffeur thrust harder and deeper and faster into my raw pussy. 'Oh Edward... please, what must I do to please you?'

'Beg Bert for his hot spunk, my darling little servant...for me, beg for his fat cock... I love to see you shudder'

I adored my lord and master. I obeyed. "Oh, Bert, yes, fill me with your lovely cum,' and moments later I felt the chauffer gushing into my pussy, fucking and banging and moaning as he finished himself with a groan. 'oh lovely,' he whispered into my ear, 'I looked forward to feeding you tour breakfast tomorrow...'

'Tomorrow?'

'For your first three days here the master permits you only water and cum. You may be hungry in the morning...'

Moments later, he was gone. Edward pinched my right nipple, tight between his finger and thumb and I groaned. I felt sullied and used, but I loved him. My virginity had been taken, but at least he had kissed me. Perhaps now he would take me for his own...

'Oh Lucy,' he whispered as Bert left. 'I love you so. You are my guest here now, for as long as you will stay. And Bert will be your breakfast pleasure each day. It will give me such joy and happiness to see you drink his cum.' He was fastening something around my neck. A chain. I dog lead and chain.

I was shocked now, 'but Master, I have to be at home tonight. I have work tomorrow...'

'No, my darling. You have resigned your job. You are here to serve me,' and he led me inside. 'You will find that ten full loads of cum will satisfy your dietary requirements for the first few days. Your health is my first concern, so I need to be sure you can fully milk a cock...'

I followed him meekly, 'milk a cock?'

'For your supper, my dear. I will be watching...'

'Oh dear master, may I suck your cock?'

"When you suck my servants' cocks you suck my cock...' The room was tall and beautiful, with red velvet hangings and a large bed placed in the middle of the floor. Beside it stood Harold, whom I later discovered was his butler, wearing a smart suit, a large erect penis standing proud between his thighs.

Harold,' said Edward, 'this is Lucy, my beloved whom I adore. Lucy, greet Harold's cock with the respect it deserves...he will be your second master and you will milk his cock for your supper. Harold can cum three times if you work well...'

'But Edward...I thought you wanted...

'Oh, my darling, if you loved me you would not ask...' And he pulled me to my knees with the neck chain and ripped open my silk dress, exposing my hot pert tits.

And I knelt before Harold and, humiliated, I began to pleasure his cock as my master started to squeeze on my teats.

At first I was nervous, licking and playing with the pink glans without knowing what to expect, but soon he took hold of my face and began to thrust his cock deeper into my throat...

'Darling Lucy,' Edward whispered, 'you must take the shaft right in, right down into the soft part of your throat and swallow on him. That's right, darling, rub his shaft with your hands and feast on his hot cock. Suckle and gobble, Lucy, like the hungry little slut you want to be for your Edward, your Lord and master...' and as he whispered he was pulling on my nipple-teats, hard and tight, as if I was a sheep being milked.

I wanted him to suck them. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his cock, his... but now something else was happening. I loved the feel of Harold's cock, its heat and its smooth man smell, I loved the feel of his balls and the pulled-bac foreskin, which I teased and tickled with my tongue, and as Edward's words were egging me on, turning me on, I began to increase my enthusiasm, running my tongue over the warm pink cock, rubbing and playing with the shaft between my two hands, thrusting him deep against my throat and pleasuring the slit of his urethra with the tip of my tongue. Hotter and harder I was gobbling and slobbering, rubbing and sucking and swallowing and moaning, and all the while Edward's voice begging me, 'more Lucy, faster, rub Harold, that's right baby, Harold's going to shoot his load into your ripe little throat my baby slut... '

12