Slavery in the Future

Story Info
P.O.W.s are sentenced to slavery on the planet of Hikkodef.
1.2k words
2.15
96.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hikkodef is a peaceful planet in the year 2307, it is inhabited by humans and a refuge for other intelligent species. Gregory is a farmer, he is not married and he owns his own farmland. He has brownish-blondish hair and hazel eyes, his number is LKL-638.226T and he is a strong man. Philip is a animal care taker, right now he works with retarded dolphins and retarded giraffes. He has black hair, short and his number is LKL-699.116C. He is also a strong man.

They had no idea the Ishbing's would come so fast and furious. Also humans the Ishbing's take over countries and sentence the prisoners to either slavery or fuel(they use dead carcasses as fuel). In a week's time the whole province of Harrk was captured, all 792,576 people where taken into slave spaceships, later 300,000 were sentenced to fuel, mainly the old, weak, and sick.

Gregory and Philip were put in the same cell-pod with twenty other men. They quickly became friends, and planned an escape. They figured they would hide in an export ship to Furhuna. Then they felt the ship dock against a slave port. Their cell-pod carried them to their new home until sold.

A guard came in and chained them all together by their necks and marched to the medical center. There they were chained to a wall, stripped, hosed down and then scrubbed. The sick ones were unchained and killed, to be used as fuel later. The rest were left unclothed and marched back to their cell-pod and unchained.

Then a day or two later after grueling hours of being felt, checked and interrogated by various traders and potential buyers, a man came up to Philip. A seller ran over and said "He's one of our best, I assure you, feel him"

The seller then said "Yes, I will, has he been cleaned"

"Certainly"

"Is he a.."

"Animal caretaker"

"Perfect!"

"Just what I needed" He reached over and squeezed his muscled to see if he was strong enough. "I like him a lot, what is his name?"

"It is Phillip, but you can rename him, he is 430 credits"

"I'll take him! Just one thing, I have five beautiful daughters, and I do not want him to fuck them, from experience discipline never works, I pay extra for his to be removed of his testis"

"Certainly, happens all the time"

Philip looked very sullen and looked over at Gregory, Gregory mouthed a "sorry" and Philip looked down. The guard chained him and took him the medical center, there the doctor cut off his testis and gave him to the buyer. The buyer said "thank you doctor, now slave, you are my property, you sleep outside and you will take care of my animals, if I catch you fucking my daughters I will take a sword and chop off your penis and feed it to the wolf, do you understand me!" Philip nodded and the buyer paid a porter to put him in a cage and mail him to his estate.

Gregory never saw Philip again. Then a man went right up to the seller and gave him money. The seller went over to Gregory shackled him and gave the shackles to the man, the man then said slave I just paid for you, you will become my property, you are now a sex slave."

Gregory said "But I am not a homosexual"

The man said "Shut up slave, you are my present to my wife when we fuck she always wanted a black slave to fuck her and me" They left the port and took a space shuttle to his private space cruiser. When they were docked they went straight up to his luxurious room, his wife was naked and asleep atop the bed. He unshackled Gregory and made him stand with handcuffs around his hands in front of her naked. He then stripped and laid on the bed and whispered in her ear to wake up. His beautiful, big breasted white wife woke up saw the slave then turned around and made out with her white husband. She kept on saying thank-you over and over again.

After that she said "Brett, thank you so much, I knew you loved me, look he must have a ten inch penis! I wonder what it is aroused, I suck it" She got up and sucked on Gregory's penis, much to his dismay he got an erection. "Look, Brett it is fourteen inches, and look at these testis, they must be four inches in diameter, ohh I want to fuck him!" She got Gregory down on the bed and cuffed his cuffs to the bed back. She then mounted his penis and rode on it up and down over again and again.

"Ohh, this is so good! Brett fuck my mouth with your nine-incher! This is uhhhh! Fuck me slave!" Brett stcuk his penis in her mouth and she sucked so hard it almost hurt. Brett came in a matter of minutes, but she rode Gregory for seven whole blissful, wonderful minutes, when he came, she screamed so loud. Then she said "Brett fuck me!" She then mounted Brett and sucked Gregory. But after a while she lowed down and then got off to lay down and suck Gregory. It made Brett mad, he had to masturbate to cum now. He left for eight hours to come back to the room to see them still fucking! He was mad. His wife then said "Brett stand here I want to compare your penis to Gregie's."

Brett moved and Gregory got up next to Brett. "Wow! Gregie is so much bigger and larger, Brett I do not like to fuck you anymore, so 'security' I want you to take Brett here and sentence him to slavery and free Gregie, also marry Gregie and me. Brett said "You whore, we never fucked for more than two times! ANd just because you own this whole ship doesn't mean the security will" Security comes in and mutes him, chains him and takes him to the slave quarters.

He is unmuted and they say "You have been stripped of freedom, you are now a slave, one misbehavior and you will be removed of your testis, stay in this room with the other scum!" They leave and the other slaves say "Hey, look it is the asshole who bought us, now he is a slave for that whole who fucked us all. Let's give him a welcoming!" They grab Brett and one man then fuckes him up the ass. Then one man says "Suck you slave!" Bret was beaten by another slave until he did. They all fucked him and got sucked a couple times. Brett felt sore, he knew he couldn't fight back. Then he was summoned by Gregory, Gregory said "slave!, you will watch as I fuck my wife for the first time since our marriage!."

He then bring Brett into the room and shackles him to the wall and says, "if you turn away I will remove your testis myself" He then brings his wife in front of Brett and says "look, I'm going to fuck her with this penis, see!" His wife then makes out with him and says "fuck me!" They fuck standing up three feet in front of Brett, who feels so betrayed right now. Then Gregory says "Suck ME slave!"

This goes on forever.