Slave's Adventure

Story Info
slave is taken on an "outing".
1k words
3.59
31.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting me for dinner alone this time, you tell me to pick you up in the downstairs lobby after work. When you come down the elevator I am there waiting for you and we exchange idle chit chat on the way out to my truck. I step to open the passenger door for you and when we are hidden behind the door of my truck, I pull your hands behind you and snap on a pair of handcuffs.

"You naughty, nasty man" you say with a giggle. I help you step up into my truck and give your ass a firm pinch as I do so. Squirming on the seat to find a comfy place with your hands tucked behind you, your mind mulls over what type of mischief I have planned.

I get in beside you and the big diesel engine roars to life. Backing out, I turn the truck and away we go, to where, you have no idea. You know better than to talk without permission, but playfully take the chance and ask me where we are going. I pull the truck onto the side of the road and your heart skips a beat.

Without saying a word, I get out and walk to your door. Opening your door, I forcefully roll you on to your side and spank your delicious ass firmly several times and then give it an eye-watering pinch. I take your hair in my hand an pull you back upright, forcing your head backwards.

"I suggest you not talk without permission, don't forget again." My hand slides down your blouse to find your right nipple and I give it a firm squeeze and twist and tug back sharply on it, making you whimper.

At the sound of your whimpering, a slow smile spreads across my face and I kiss your forehead and command you to be a nice little slave. I reach down and slide your shoes off of your feet and forcefully tug off your pants and panties, your blouse is another problem due to the cuffs, and I take out a knife and cut it off of you.

Nude, sitting in the dark cab of my truck, a shiver comes over you. A bit of anger at my ruining your blouse mixes with the warm feeling that I am indeed a serious Master and that this will be quite an adventure indeed. I shut your door and get back behind the wheel to drive us off into the night, darkness has come quickly and you sit wondering what I have planned for you this night.

I look appreciatively at your nude form and softly tell you how splendid you look and what a magnificent slave specimen you are. My truck pulls off of the road and around behind a row of hotel rooms, coming to rest in a dark, shadowy parking lot, I stop the truck and kill the engine.

I walk around and open your door, wrap a blanket around you that NEARLY hides your naked flesh. Click come off the cuffs and and I bring your hands to your front and fasten them again with your hands before you. Then I lead you to the hotel room, where I quickly usher you inside.

Walking from the parking place to the hotel room door is a curious mix of excitement and embarrassment. You know your breasts are visible as the blanket wraps to partially cover you, and you feel cool air on your bare ass. Being exposed in public, not knowing if anyone can see you in the darkness or if anyone is even close enough to see you, is an exhilarating rush, all on it's own.

I close the door behind us and we stand in near darkness, the room dimly lit with dancing candles. Your eyes slowly adjust to the darkness and not forgetting your place, you quickly kneel at my feet. Sitting in typical slave fashion, by kneeling back on your heels. You fold your hands across your lap and lower your head in a submissive posture and await the fate I bring you.

I ask if your are cold, and you whisper that it is a little cool. I tell you this will warm you up and then you wince as I drip the wax from one of the candles down your shoulders and back. A soft moan fills the darkness as the pain of the hot wax blends into pleasure at the sensation of it.

"Thank you ," you whisper softly, "this girl is grateful." I pull you to your feet and stand in front of you. You know better than to look me in the eye and stand with eyes downcast. I run my hands along your shoulders and down your chest, gently fondling your breasts.

My hands run down your back and cup your ass to give them a gentle squeeze. "Come with me" I command you, and then lead you to the bed where I unfasten the handcuffs and rub your wrists tenderly. I kiss each wrist and then sit you on the edge of the bed, then push you onto your back.

I pull you to the center of the bed, roll you over and make you lie you spread-eagled on your tummy. I fasten leather restraints on wrists and ankles, forcefully spreading you and leaving you vulnerable and trembling with anticipation. You feel a bundle of leather straps dragging slowly up the backside of your thighs, over your ass and then up your back and shoulders.

A quiver runs through you as you await the sting of the cat-o-nine-tails. At first, I start with circular movements, a soft slap, slap, slap of the whip. Then it gets harder, still fast and repetitive, but now the pop of the whip's many tails against your naked flesh stings and leaves a soul-enlightening shiver.

Up your calves and thighs and finally concentrating on your ass, the whip dances it's magic dance to leave your skin aglow with a soft red hue. The whip stops and you feel my hands massaging your ass, moving the tender flesh with my hands you relax into a moment of soft pleasure and just as you forget where you are, a resounding slap of my big hand across your ass cheeks wakes you from your reverie.