Slave's Choice to Surrender Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they left, Hans scooped up the discarded pistol and slammed the door shut. Mistress Celeste hurried to her wounded slave and Claire dropped the improvised weapon, suddenly filled with dizziness. Hans nodded in respect as she collapsed weakly next to her groaning Master.

——————-

Claire did not remember where exactly she was. The memory of the attack was fresh, but everything past that was fuzzy and distorted. Opening her eyes, she found herself in a large, soft bed, honey smooth sheets beneath her. Shifting, she felt the warm cling of silky pajamas on her body. She tried to sit up, but dizziness struck her fiercely.

"Whoa, wait," Master's low voice was ebbed with concern. Claire suddenly tried to sit up, embarrassed of her helpless state in his presence but was quickly swarmed by another wave of dizziness that churned her stomach.

"It is okay, lay down," his tone was commanding, but there was no anger or malice I it, "You took a pretty good hit to the head, but Delphi said it was not a concussion. You passed out, probably a mix of your injury and the madness we both just experienced."

Suddenly, Claire remembered the hit Master had taken himself, "Are you alright? I tried to protect you! Forgive me, I failed at that."

"Quiet yourself," he chided softly. Her lips immediately snapped shut. He stroked her hair, "You did well. Hans tells me that you looked quite feral. Him and Zarek are looking into the attack now. Celeste is seeing to her wounded slave, who seems to be doing okay. You saved both the lives and property of four masters, a feat not easily forgotten." She blushed, heart pounding at his outpour of praise. He said nothing else, but knelt over the bed, sweeping his long arms beneath her body.

Too weak to wonder or question why, Claire just leaned into him as he cradled her body against his chest as if she weighed nothing. Wearily glancing around, she realized they were in his private room, the elegant decor familiar and comforting. He carried her into the bathroom where steam rose from the large porcelain tub. Claire hung nearly limp as he peeled the soft clothes from her body, shortly after stripping himself down as well. With little effort, he lowered them both into the warm water, leaning against the wall of the tub with Claire still curled against him.

The hot water soothed much of the weary dizziness that had plagued her, leaving only her pounding heart to feel. She clung to his smooth chest like a frightened animal, unwilling to release him. Master's firm hand took her chin lightly, leaning her face up to meet his eyes. Pride and approval gleamed from them, causing tears to well up in her own. Leaning in, he laid his lips on hers, his groomed beard tickling her sensitive skin. She dove into the contact, feeling her body surge with energy at an alarming rate. She twisted in the water, desperate to engage him more fully.

His hands settled onto the small of her back as Claire rotated fully to face him, her small fingers grazing his neck as she kissed him passionately. Her breasts pressed against his chest, the friction causing her nipples to harden against him. Master let his hands slide down to her behind, suddenly pulling her up to his lap. Claire's legs straddled around him, and she was keenly aware of his solid muscle pressed between them.

They finally broke for air, and Claire met Master's eyes longingly. A desperate plea pressed against her lips, but she refrained from violating her training. Master looked at her with a sly smile, letting her simmer in need until she was almost whimpering. With a slight motion, his hand reached around her behind, long fingers finding her heated lips below the water.

Claire's mouth opened involuntarily as he swirled small circles over her sensitive slit. Her fingers dig into his chest, leaving red marks on his skin. She felt guilty at causing him pain, but he did not seem to notice.

Glancing at the marks, then up to him, she tried to stutter through the feelings rolling from his fingertips, "Sorry, I d-d-d-didn't mean-"

"Shh," he whispered bluntly. Claire's lips snapped shut again, and she closed her eyes to hold back the feeling between her legs. She had barely touched the area aside from washing and rubbing her legs together when his presence teased her, and his expert fingers were driving her wild. It took everything not to cry out into his chest. Slowly, his fingertips split, spreading her open to allow his middle finger into her. Her teeth clenched against the internal uproar, but small whines slipped through her defenses. Another finger joined the first, then a third, causing her to loose a shaken groan. Her legs gripped his hard, but his hand continued its work.

A sudden emptiness filled Claire, the electric feeling fading quickly. Opening her eyes, she realized Master's hand was free of her. Her eyes dimmed in sadness, but she was surprised when his long shaft slid quickly into her. Despite the bath water, the juices coated her slit, and he pushed in with little effort. His size was overwhelming, filling her more than any of her previous, if limited experiences. Nothing could stop the high pitched squeak that ripped from her mouth. After Master pulled her body into his, she felt his hips against her, glad that his full length was inside as she did not believe she could handle another millimeter of penetration.

Master's patient play with his fingers had helped to loosen her small entrance some, making his entry feel tight and full, but not painful. A shudder left her body as he pulled from her, just before pushing back in, a breath sucking back into her lungs. He continued the deliberately slow pace, enjoying her reaction to each movement. After a dozen slow strokes, Master began to quicken, making the task of holding back all the more difficult. Claire abandoned the quiet modesty, and loosed several cries and moans. He pulled her onto him by her backside, driving deep into the furthest recesses of her trembling core.

Unable to hold back any longer, Claire tried to raise herself from his hold, but Master easily held her tight, refusing to allow her escape from the building ecstasy. Despite her desperate attempts to hold back the hurricane of pleasure, it broke through her defenses, rushing a torrent of elation across her entire body. Her eyes rolled back as she let out a wild cry, her body shuddering against the raging crisis that rocked her body. Master's constant rhythm echoed the feeling longer and longer until it finally began to subside, so slowly that she believed the climax would last until she perished beneath its power.

Master slowed, his breathing still steady and even, unlike her deep gasps. Once her lungs ceased their panicked pace, Claire slid herself from him, lowering in the water after releasing his long rod from her slick slit. Her eyes stayed on his until her face slid beneath the small waves in the bath. Beneath the surface of the water, she guided his tip onto her lips, slipping it inside while keeping a seal around its circumference. The taste of her sweet nectar still cling to him even beneath the clear water, and she sucked on every lingering taste of herself upon his length. When her lungs began to burn, she rose gracefully from the water, taking a long breath of the cleansing air. After a deep kiss, Claire took a fresh influx of oxygen and slipped effortlessly beneath the water to repeat the process.

Master leaned against the wall of the large tub, arms laying across the wide edge as Claire dipped in and out of the water. Her tongue's gentle caress pushed him even more than being inside, and were it not for her surfacing for air, he would have not persevered against her efforts for long. Claire could tell he was enjoying himself by the thickness of his breaths each time she surfaced, and it was not long before he lifted himself onto the side of the tub for her to continue, unobstructed by the warm pool. With her feet dangling out of the water, she arched her back and leaned against the side of the bathtub, holding herself up with her hands against the porcelain wall. With nothing but her lips and tongue, she played, nibbled and sucked his long muscle, eventually diving deep onto it until her throat accepted him with a little persuasion.

Master's steady breathing shook into shallow gasps through gritted teeth, making Claire redouble her efforts until his legs began to spasm and he let out a low growl. Sensing his peak, she loosed him from her mouth's embrace just as a thick hot mess burst from him. A salty tinge touched her tongue, and a splash of heat dashed across her cheeks and chin. Without touching the mess on her face, she sat up in the water, kneeling in the warm pool as water dropped from her short blonde hair and round breasts.

Master let out a sigh of contentment that filled Claire with as much glee as her raucous orgasm. He slid back into the water, legs slipping to her sides and grabbed a soft washcloth from the shelf beside the tub. Dipping the cloth into the warm water, he gently wiped the mess from her face, wringing out the cloth several times to wash her. His hand moved from her face to her neck, then to her shuddering breasts, all the while Claire sat perfectly still with her hands on her thighs below the water. Master spent a long time running the cloth over her body, less washing and more examining her every curve with his meandering hands.

When Master finished, he set the sopping towel on the edge of the tub, then pat his thighs beneath the water, "Come, sit." Claire glided over and spread herself around his waist once more, her throbbing slit already hungry for more. Unexpectedly, he wrapped his hands around her back and leaned quickly forward. The surprise made Claire tighten her grip around him, helpful as he lifted them both from the water effortlessly. Water poured from their bodies as he stepped over the tub, still holding her against him by the small of her back, her ankles crossed behind his slippery frame.

Claire held him tightly, trusting him to keep her from falling, her mind much more centered on his liquid brown gaze. His eyes flicked upward, and she realized they were standing just outside the massive shower. She looked up and saw the curtain rod, solidly crafted and mounted firmly in the marble walls. She instantly understood his unspoken direction and loosed the grip she had around his neck. Her hands took wide holds of the cool metal curtain rod, and Master's hands fell beneath her legs, opening her once again.

Suspended from the steel pole and Master's equally strong grip, Claire purred through a delirious smile as he slid inside her again, his solid rod seemingly undiminished by his previous actions. His thrusts wasted little time driving deep once more, and soon, she found herself swaying on the curtain rod like a playground swing, each motion flinging her whole body against his ceaseless return. The waves of ecstasy renewed much faster than before, but differently, feeling like a familiar friend rather than a long tensed craving. She was soon fighting off the urge once more to crumple before his keen effort, but it was clear that his endurance was equally as tested.

Despite both their quickened enthrallments, both Master and slave held back their increasingly overwhelming desires until Claire's gripped hands began to burn and Master's hold started to shudder ever so slightly. Finally deciding to submit to his onslaught, she released the curtain rod, falling deep onto his pressing pillar, the force ramming straight through her weak restraint and loosing another wave of pure giddiness. Master was equally affected, his chest rumbling like thunder against her bosom, and a warmth filled her insides and flowed around his wide member.

Turning, Master carried Claire from the bathroom, an action she was grateful for since she did not believe she could have walked on her own. With an ungraceful fall, he tumbled them both into the bed, and she mused on the irony of the mess that leaked between her legs so shortly after he had carefully cleansed her. Leaning over weakly, she bent over his heaving chest an kissed it, working her way down his belly with grazing lips. When she reached his slowly fading muscle, she cleaned their mixed juices from it with wide, slow kisses. After that, she took his large hands and ran his fingers up her inner thighs, the feeling tingling her sensitive red skin. Using his hand to collect the leaking nectar, she rose it to her mouth and carefully licked each finger clean. She repeated the process slowly and quietly until she was as spotless as he had made her in the bathtub.

By the time she finished, Master was laying calmly in the bed, eyes fading shut. Claire curled against him, feeling more content as any could be.