Slave's Dinner Party

Story Info
Slave helps Victor out with a difficult male.
8k words
4.47
31.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was important. Victor had given her instructions of what he expected tonight. The list was long and Slave was doing her best to remember them down to the smallest detail. Her outfit was that of a French maid and she was dressed to distract the men at this event. Victor had told her that she was meant to entice his guests. She figured that she was there to entice his victims. There would be two gentlemen, a father and his son. Victor was hoping to make the final deal that night and it was down to Slave to insure old and young Morrison would be distracted.

Slave knew that this as an important evening because Victor brought in the top chef in the area, Emilio, and his helper. Slave was to do the serving of this elaborate five course meal; something that she had only read about before she became Victors slave. In her previous life, food was scarce, one course and often times only one item was on her plate. She was excited to see what such a meal would include.

She was pleased that she would be a part of this evening and had taken all the necessary steps to prepare. After her long shower, in which she made sure that her pussy was shaved smooth, she dressed in the tiny black silk French maid's outfit. The sleeves puffed at the shoulders which seemed to bring the attention down to her cleavage, which was accentuated by the gathered bodice. The black slort was very short; in fact it was so short that unless she was standing totally upright the cheeks of her bottom were visible. She was grateful for the additional panties that were provided. Not sure about the ruffles that reminded her of children's panties, but she did not care. The white gloves and hold up stockings with white bows at the top made the final touch and as she slipped her feet into the patent leather high heals with their six-inch stilettos, hopeful that she would not trip walking on such little pegs.

As Slave looked at her self in the mirror, she was impressed. She admired the sight before her - the bustier top which pushed her breasts up forming a mouth watering cleavage, the short skirt that hid some, but not all. With one hand on her hip she bent forward and said to her reflection. "Would sir like ice?"

She giggled to herself as she donned the little maid's hat and went to make the final touches. This meal was going to be just perfect, she was sure that pleasing Victor was much more fun than making him angry. So she would do her best to please her master. Would he find something wrong with what she did? Slave quivered at the thought and found her hand rubbing her hard nipple through the thin sheer fabric. Damn how she longed for the show to start. She was nervous, but at the same time, excited.

Slave went to the library to see that it was in order. Two chairs had been set before the large desk and it seemed to Slave that this would give Victor the advantage. Clearly he was in a much better position behind his magnificent antique desk. Checking the ice at the bar, she turned and saw Victor. He was smiling and at least she knew that he approved of her outfit. Spinning she wanted verbal confirmation "How do I look?" she asked nervously.

Slowly he walked over to her, grabbed one nipple and pinched it to an erect status. Doing the same with the other one, he said. "Keep them that way, these men are a sucker for beauty, and you, my dear, are beautiful. But with erect tits, they will have desire, not business on their mind, which gives me the advantage. Besides, I want these men to want you and to believe that you want them."

Interrupted by the door bell, she turned, as she started to leave, Victor slapped her ass. She smiled to herself as she left and her happiness gave her a little more bounce to her step.

Before opening the door, as instructed, Slave pinched each nipple. Opening the door, she saw on their faces, shock followed by total lust. She was a little embarrassed to be seen as in the French Maid's outfit which covered so little of her body, but she remembered what Victor had said, 'make them think of her, not the business', so with this in mind, she gestured them in, with a little bend at the knee. "May I take your coats please?" she asked in her most sexy voice.

As they removed the outer coats, she carefully placed them on the chair at the side; she would hang them up after she had them settled in the library. "Please follow me" she said. Remembering she was to distract these men, she walked slowly and with purpose. The heels were providing her with longer legs and a shapely ass. She was sure that if she were to turn around, she would see the eyes glued to her ass, and knowing this made her wiggle it all the more.

At the door she gently rapped.

"Enter" Victor said in a voice that sounded authoritative and powerful.

Opening the door, Slave announced, "The Morrison's have arrived Sir." She then motioned for the men to enter, bowing ever so slightly as they did. Quietly she stood to the side to await further instructions. She was informed that she would be serving drinks and knew that she should stay until such a time that they were all settled.

She used this time to size up the men, the first one, an elderly gentleman, had soft eyes, was dressed very conservatively and had a quiet power. The younger one, an almost exact clone of the older one, however looks were where the similarities ended; his eyes were filled with anger and unhappiness, it was hidden by his extravagant clothing. She knew that he had on spent more on his suit that he was wearing than Slave had in her lifetime; his looks screamed pay attention to me. She was pretty sure that he expected and for the most part was given all the attention he wanted. Slave was a believer that the eyes were a window to the soul and his soul was black, he did not look at her with desire, but with an "I will have you too attitude."

This always bothered Slave for some reason. It was the same look that she had seen on all the men that her father brought home. It was not that she minded doing everything that Victor asked of her but is he did not seem to mind that she was Victor's, obviously he was used to getting his way. This would definitely be an interesting power play as the night went on.

Whereas Victor looked very important sitting behind his large desk,. His presence there seemed to be very fitting. It was clear that he was the boss here, and that the way he sat, indicated the power he possessed. She saw the faces of the men and the jealousy that was written on them. The young Morrison wanted the power which Victor demanded; the old Morrison just wanted this to be over.

Victor nodded and Slave took this as her cue. Quietly she asked, "what can I bring you to drink this evening?"

With orders taken, she walked to the bar and poured the drinks. Tom ordered bourbon, on the rocks and James, ordered Old Suntory, also on the rocks. That would be easy. Slave knew what Victor would want, and with a nod, she knew to poor him a glass of his favourite, Single Malt 21 year old Glen Morengy, straight.

She handed the elderly gentleman his drink, being sure to bend down and allow him a glance of her cleavage; then faced the James, handed him his drink, again allowing for a cleavage viewing, but this time allowing for old Mr. Morrison to see her skirt hike up to show off those white lacy panties.

To her surprise, she heard a choking sound from behind her. Having never heard that response, she turned and noticed a sour look on Old Mr. Morrison's face. "Is everything ok?" she asked with great compassion, touching the sleeve of his jacket.

With a very apologetic voice he said "you seem to have mixed up the drinks, this one belongs to my son."

She knew that she would make some mistake during the evening, but not in her wildest dreams had she thought that they would be so soon, the drink order was so simple. The hair on her neck rose as she knew what was to follow.

"SLAVE," came the loud and very disapproving voice. When she turned, she knew what would be next, it was not going to be pretty, but she deserved it. "Come with me." And she followed Victor out of the room, with her head hung low. Victor sat on the chair just outside the office.

As Slave walked out, and started to close the door, Victor said "Don't, they need to know that you are being punished for your carelessness. Now, pull your panties down and bend over my knee."

Complying simply because it was the only real choice she had, Slave slowly walked to Victor, dropped her panties, bent over his knees, and awaited her punishment. It came swiftly, two very hard smacks on her ass, one for each of her mistakes. "Now go inside and fix their drinks" he commanded.

The smile that was on the young Morrison's face was clearly one of evil intent. He thought that he would like to be the one who was spanking her, and that if given the chance, he would be very happy to be Slave's master. However, the look of sorrow that came from Old Man Morrison had Slave's heart melting. When she served him his drink this time, she whispered in his ear, "don't worry, I deserved it."

With drinks served, Slave left to hang the coats and check on dinner. As she expected, dinner was going along well. The servants that Victor employed were paid well, and in turn worked hard. Dinner smelled wonderful. Emilio was living up to his reputation as one of the best chefs in town. To Slave everything that Emilio did, he did to extreme. The dinner would undoubtedly be wonderful.

Emilio was a very attractive man, but knew it and expected the women to fall at his feet. Most did, but not Slave. This worked to make his desire for her grow. Emilio having worked in Victor's kitchen before learned that his house was usually filled with very hot women and after the first time that he worked here, he learned that he had better bring along some sort of relief, thus, whenever he came to Victors house, Angelica came to. Slave was proving to be no different, she was very hot in that tiny maids outfit. Emilio enjoyed the long legs, the short skirt. His mind wondered what it would be like to bend her over the table, inserting his long hard shaft deep in her wet pussy.

For Angelica, she came along not only because it was a well-paying gig, it was also one that came with perks. She was in love with Emilio. She was also a smart woman; one who knew that Emilio did not share the love, but somehow that did not seem to matter. She learned at the very first dinner that they worked on together, that Emilio was fascinated with this house and all the hot women who ignored him. One of the greatest benefits of working here, besides the fact that she could make in one night what it took her two weeks as a waitress, was that Emilio noticed her. And always before the end of the night she would feel his hard cock between her legs, most often more than once.

The first time that Slave left with her nose in the air, Emilio was pissed and horny. He came to Angelica, with a very lustful look in his eye. Kissed her hard and the reaction that Angelica gave was the one that Emilio was looking for from Slave, lust. So, while Emilio fantasized that it was Slave, Angelica was content to simply enjoy. And this is how they came to work so well together. Every time that Slave would enter, Angelica would get horny for she knew that very soon; Emilio would be spreading her legs, with the intent to relieve his frustration.

This time when Slave entered, Emilio managed to corner her. While Angelica watched, she was amazed that he was as close as this. She must have been distracted, for Emilio came up behind Slave and grabbed her ass. Before she knew what had happened, he had his hand on her chest, and his mouth over hers. "You know that you want me, let's just fuck and get rid of this sexual tension, then maybe I will let you ride me some more."

Slave was cornered, but she managed to say in her most innocent voice, as she glanced towards the door "You know what will happen if Victor sees you touching me, your job will be lost." This made Emilio turn around to see if Victor had indeed entered the kitchen, which in turn gave Slave her chance to escape. She ducked under his arm, and was soon walking out of the kitchen with a very deliberate swing on her ass. Turning at the door, she smiled at Emilio and stuck out her tongue.

Emilio had never been close enough to touch Slave or any of Victor's female friends before, her scent lingered and the softness of her lips had him instantly hard. This time, instead of kissing and fondling Angelica, he simply took out his very large cock, bent Angelica over the counter, lifted her skirt, and rammed his hard cock into her. She was, as always, ready she was for him. The play between the two of them had Angelica hot and wet. And this new kind of raw sex did a lot to play into Angelica fantasies. When Angelica began to moan, Emilio covered her mouth and said to not make a sound, the master may come by and hear. Not that he worried that he would enter, for he had never been in the kitchen the entire time that Emilio had worked there, but strange noises might change things. So, in minutes he channelled all his sexual energy into Angelica's eager bottom. Not missing a stroke, they fucked each other, hard, and came equally as hard. Emilio came dreaming it was Slave under him, those long legs and her tight ass. Angelica came wishing that Emilio had wanted her, not Slave. But for now, she was not left unsatisfied. Her pussy was filled and still pulsating. Besides she knew that she would have him at least four more times that evening. "Thank you Slave" She said silently.

Meanwhile, Slave went to the library to see how things were going. With a gentle knock, she entered and said, "Dinner will be ready soon, is there anything that you need?"

The looks from the men were totally different. She could tell from the way that Victor looked, that things were not working according to plan. From Tom she received a look of fatherly love, and from James came total lust. Slave thought that she needed to do something, but what. Clearly the father was upset. Was it because of the gentle reminder that she had a job to do and needed to do it well? Maybe she ought to talk to him. Somehow get him alone, and tell him that everything was ok. For if he thought that Victor would treat the company, his baby, as roughly and then maybe he would not be willing to sell to Victor. Something needed to give; the room had too much tension.

"Well, you gentlemen look as if you need a break, possibly a walk in the gardens before dinner?" Slave said. She knew that this may allow her the chance to get Tom away, and then they could talk. Victor shot her a glance that had said that she overstepped her boundaries, but Tom was very quick to accept. It was with a raised eyebrow that Victor looked at Slave. He was accustomed to doing all his work, until the signing, in the library.

She smiled a warm smile at Victor and took the offered arm of Tom. During the walk, they talked and soon she had Tom eating out of her hand. He was laughing, and joking with Slave and Victor's mood seemed to lighten. When young Morrison started to feel neglected, his advances became more obvious. Still not being able to read her masters mind, Slave just blew them off with ease. Tom kept shooting him evil glances, young James Morrison became bolder, not used to sharing the object of his desire with his older father. This only caused Slave to completely ignore him. The spiralling effect was not going unnoticed by Victor, so he decided to see what Slave had in mind for Tom and reined in young James into a conversation.

Slave knew that if this evening was not a success, the repercussions would be severe, so she worked hard to keep the attention of Tom. Whispering in his ear not to worry, "your son's advances are not that important, it is natural for a young man to want me, and do you not feel the same?"

This certainly got his attention, and the look made it clear that he had thought it. Just wasn't to sure that he felt comfortable with the blatant question. This made Slave laugh, a deep laugh that came from deep in her throat and made her chest giggle. Gently, she patted his arm, and said with a pout, "I would be very offended if you were not interested, at least a little."

This was the opening that Tom was looking for and he asked the pointed questions about why she would let anyone treat her as Victor did. It was a difficult decision, but Slave felt a need to explain. With difficulty, she told him how she had come from a trailer park where her father had sold her to the locals at any and every available chance; it was during this time that she was regularly beaten when she was not preforming up to his standards or on the rare time where she left the house, thinking he was too drunk to notice. Her father used the money so that he could feed his alcohol addiction. When her father was presented with the papers from the bank that they wanted to repossess his house, he was desperate. Someone told him about the slave auction, so he sold the only thing of value he had. Her life has improved since the day that Victor bought her. Now here beatings are always justified, and she has never been treated as kindly as she is with Victor; he only spanks her to help her learn. "And coming from trailer trash, there is so much to learn." she explained.

With the air cleared, the walk came to an end. They had walked around the path and were now at the door that led to the library. It was time to let the men get back to work; Slave refilled their drinks, winked at Victor and walked out with deliberate steps, knowing that there were three sets of eyes that followed her bouncing ass.

Within minutes, she heard the bell summoning her to the library. "Damn, that was quick" she had just sat down to relieve herself, Victor would not be pleased that it took so long to get there. She knew from experience, that she could not walk in there winded either. No matter what she did, this would be a no win situation.

Walking as fast as she could, but not to fast as to wind her, she pinched her nipples and entered the library with a bow, trying to act as if nothing was wrong, and it did not take her that long to get there. "Yes, Sir."

"What took you so long!" came the sharp answer from Victor.

"Sir, I came as fast as I could, I had just went to the powder room to freshen up. What is it that you would like?" she said in her most cheerful voice.

Victor's response was clear, and she knew what was expected of her. As Victor pushed himself away from the desk, Slave knew that she was expected to pull her panties down, and lean over the desk. She walked up to the desk with all the dignity that she could muster, turned around and leaned over the desk. To her surprise, not only was her tight little ass showing, but her right tit had worked itself free of its constraint, giving James and Tom a full view of her round, perfectly formed, tit. Putting her hands across the desk, as had been instructed, she lay down and prepared for what she knew was to happen. Swat, came the first spanking. "Now, it took you a full two minutes to get here, I figure that would mean that you deserve two spankings" that being said, Victor spanked her again.

"Now" said Victor "I figure as these gentleman were also waiting, they ought to administer two blows each. James, care to come over and show Slave what happens when one does not behave properly?"

James could not believe his luck; he had been fantasizing about this very thing since the moment of Slave's first spanking two hours ago. With difficulty, he got up, Slave could see that his cock was straining against his pants, and this made her more excited. Slowly, James went behind her, placing his hand over the red marks caused by Victor's reprimand.

Slave knew that this excited James, and that his spanking would not be as kind. With this, she grabbed hold of the desk and prepared for the next penalty swat. As predicted, it was hard, and not kind. His hand lingered over her red bottom long after the swat. Victor had taught her to take her spankings with no noise, and with no movement. But she had hoped that he would understand that it was not him that had hit her but a stranger. There was no way that she could have been prepared for what was to happen.