Slave's Kiss

Story Info
Honoring Thy Owner.
1.1k words
3.73
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a practiced hand, Justine finished her Master's bath with a few loving strokes against His chest. "There, Master Daddy...all clean."

The words were spoken softly, but their intended effect was to rouse the sleeping Sir from His respite. After a deep breath, the water stirred when Sir rose from the now tepid water and stepped out of the tub. Sabrina handed Justine a towel fresh from the warmer and grabbed another to work at drying off their Sir.

"Thank you, my gorgeous girls..." Sir said before kissing each of them sweetly on the lips and ushering everyone to the bedroom. Sabrina happened to be walking first in the line and the dark red welts lining her backside from Sir's cane were in stark contrast to her pale skin, but the glow emanating from her demeanor spoke volumes about her happiness in receiving them. Justine's mark were no less cheerfully earned, but not as vivid on her darker skin.

Justine kept trying to walk behind her Master as was customary, but with every hesitation, Sir only pushed her further along. "No need for formalities right now, my Alpha Bitch. It's well past E/everyone's bed times and I'd like to have My blonde bitch finish her well-earned duty before W/we all get some sleep."

Without even answering, Justine smiled and walked side by side with Sir into the bedroom, all of T/them unabashedly naked. Climbing onto the bed, Sir pulled Justine along with Him, even as she tried to kneel on the floor. "No. Up here, Justine. My bitch is to honor both Myself AND My slave with a slave's kiss."

Face set in a determined line, she did as she was asked and climbed onto bed, lying next to her Master. Justine looked through her lashes at Sabrina and gave her a small concealing wink to communicate quickly that all was well. It was exactly enough to relax the tension radiating from her little sister, since this was the first time Sir had asked this of His submissive. It was normal for a deep slave's kiss for Sir, but not one for His slave as well.

With His hands behind his head, laid back, legs spread wide, Sir nestled into a deep comfort zone and waited. Patience was not a virtue for any Dominant, so Sabrina did not hesitate in proceeding with her assignment. She lay her hands on each of Sir's ankles, running them along the inside of his legs, over His knees and up His thighs. Lowering herself as she moved, Sabrina kissed at her Sir's legs and gently peppered His skin on both sides with affection.

Using the tip of her nose, she brushed against Sir's balls once and then again. Her hands were firmly in the crevice of His backside, and with gentle force, she spread Him open to have access to her goal. The only acknowledgement she received was a deep sigh from Sir and the tension in His muscles eased away. Sabrina honed in on Sir's backdoor opening, taking a long, lingering lick from as far back as her tongue could reach, over the burgeoning muscle and up to His heavy balls.

With pleasure that was evident by the sheen on her own thighs from excitement, Sabrina ravenously ate at her Sir's ass, using her tongue to penetrate the tight hole and gain entrance bit by bit.

Sir gutturally groaned and encouraged, "deeper, my slut. I want the fucking deepest slave's kiss you can physically manage."

Sir's southern twang was evident ten-fold when He was deeply in Dominant mode, and the words were so laced with the poetic lilt...it lit a fire deep inside Sabrina. It was a hunger to please her Sir and give Him all He'd asked for with such a simple act.

Pushing against His legs even harder, tipping her head back to get as close to His asshole as possible, Sabrina speared her tongue deep inside the cavity, working harder and harder to get past the ring of muscle that tried to hold her back. The raspy, swearing, incoherent words from Sir egged her on even further, and Sabrina lapped at Sir's sphincter like it was offering her water to quench a dying thirst.

Easing back from Sir, Sabrina felt the euphoric tell-tale glow signaling she'd successfully performed her beloved duty for her Owner. Her instinct was right on target; Sir sighed from somewhere deep inside and nestled deeper into the bed. "Good slut," He contentedly added.

With slow and steady movements, Sabrina moved to the other side of the bed, taking care to not make eye contact with her Queen. It was easy to guess that Justine was watching her movement's to the letter, watching for any apprehension in her little sister. This wasn't something that Sir had asked for previously and was unchartered territory for them, but they both knew it was a possibility.

Sabrina sat back on her haunches, hands on her lap, head lowered and quietly asked, "my Queen, may i please you as i have Sir? It would be my joy to show you my dedication as well."

The slow and steady next few breaths Justine made were the only indication of an answer, and Sabrina was considering looking up for signs of apprehension. It wasn't necessary for Justine answered, "Yes, my little sister. i'd love the attention."

And with that, Sabrina proceeded to attend to her Queen. Justine moved her legs on her own accord, relaxing them to the side and opening her backside wide for her little sister. It was all the acknowledgement Sabrina needed that this was something not being forced upon either of them, it was a gift Sir was sharing with His sluts...and it was a cherished addition to their nightly ritual.

With renewed determination, Sabrina moved to the apex of Justine's thighs, honing in on the backdoor opening. It didn't take much persuasion for her Queen to move her legs even further apart, so that the ring of muscles were accessible. With the same care showed Sir, Sabrina lapped at Justine's asshole, sacredly lavishing what was appointed to her.

Justine's quiet moans were sweet symphony, and encouraged further oral exploration. Penetrating past the guarding muscles, Sabrina showed her Queen pleasure with every deep thrust. With hands framing her cunt, droplets of honey flowed as reward...no further explanation needed as to whether or not this was a treasured act between the girls as well.

Pulling herself away, Sabrina eased herself to the floor near the bed, content enough to sleep on her pallet with a grateful smile on her face.