Slaves of a Druglord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

After he had finished showering, El Jefe, began filling the tub for me. I thought that I noticed a sensitive side when He had me test the water. The fact that he was willing to consult with me even in this minor way, made me feel less helpless. Once I entered the tub he took my salon soap and gently lathered up my body. I had to admit that El Jefe's touch did not repulse me. Part of it was that I was forcing myself to be calm under his hands and part of it was that he really seemed to be trying to be gentle. I was beyond startled when he began to sing a song to me softly in Spanish as he worked. Later he took my razor and ran it over my body even though I had just shaved my legs and arm pits. He pointed to the blonde expanse on my crotch and said that only because I was a real blonde I would be permitted to keep it, He did trim the edges though to give me a sharp triangle over my lady parts.

As I dried myself El Jefe went through the clothes in the bedroom. I had brought a great deal of lingerie to turn Tim on over our two month adventure. I was red with embarrassment as El jefe found my intimates. He picked out a pair of white stockings, a garter belt and and white half bra for me to wear. El jefe didn't bother with the gossamer panties. To my total chagrin, El Jefe also stumbled upon my dildo collection. I usually used them with Tim's help. But on some nights when, he was pulling an all-nighter writing, I would engage in solo love with some of my vibrating friends. Now, seeing the gleam in El Jefe's eyes as he gazed upon my dildo collection I wanted to vanish utterly.

El Jefe picked up upon my discomfort and said, "There is no shame in a woman enjoying sex. Especially when she is beautiful and intelligent."

El Jefe dressed me in the clothes selected for me and then he dressed himself in nice slacks and a silk dress shirt. El Jefe amazed me no end when he braided my hair like a pro in two long plaits. He led me by my chain to the small office where Tim had set up his lap top. All of Tim's stuff was gone. There was a different laptop and several satellite phones. I must have seemed puzzled because El jefe said,

"This is how you say "the nerve center" of my operation. With just this simple equipment I can run my entire operation. I never directly handle my merchandise because I am smarter that most of the men who enter this business. The don't call me El Jefe for nothing. Some of El Jefe's men came into the office displaying documents on laptops and kindles. Everything was written in coded Spanish. El Jefe well knew that I could observe him all day and never discern a single useful bit of information about his operation. El Jefe had me sit on his lap. While he talked in coded Spanish and some language I assumed was a Native South American dialect, the fingers of the hand he was not using to place calls were working on my pussy. It did not take El Jefe long to find my clitoris He was very skilled at stimulating a woman.

During down times he either had me suck his cock or he went to work on my privates with his tongue or my largest dildo. Somewhere during the day my play acting vanished and I began to experience real orgasms. El Jefe clearly understood that he was getting me off. Sometimes he made me kiss him for long periods of time. El jefe was a very good kisser. I LOVE kissing, next to sex its the best thing on the planet. Somehow he understood my mood, giving me either the short or the long kisses I desired. I lost track of time.

At one point I spied Consuelo leading Tim back into the house. She was wearing a tiny purple bikini. I realized that in some ways her curves were superior to my own She had fuller hips and much nicer ass than I did. Her tits were much larger as well. Tim was nude except for his collar and cage. I noticed he was sporting an erection. I wondered if it was painful inside its prison. Worse, a short time later I heard the two of them loudly making love. Tim kept repeating her name and Consuelo called him "darse" a Spanish word for someone kept as a pet. Part of me was angry at Tim, part of me was understanding. Before I had time to contemplate the issue further, El Jefe's probing hit pay dirt and I wafted away for a while on an orgasm wave.

When El Jefe had completed his drug operations we had dinner together in the kitchen. Unlike the morning he allowed me to sit next to him and eat off my own plate. El Jefe's cook was quite skilled. The food was spicy but delicious. As we ate he in a matter of fact manner turned to me and said,

"Last night and this morning you were a good actress, but I know that you are no longer acting. If you let me into your soul and body completely, there is no question that you will leave this little adventure with your life. Stop worrying about your husband, he will have to fight his own battle. You should concentrate on pleasing me and on allowing me to please you."

In trepidation I asked in reply. "Do you want me to fall in love with you El Jefe?"

His face turned serious and he said, "No you do not have to love me but you do have to serve me and make love to me as though I am the only man in your world. I want to fuck your husband out of you and leave only memories of me in you soul."

I said, "But isn't my obedience enough?"

"I can get obedience out of a robot. My men give me obedience, I want passion as well. I already know that you are a very passionate woman, Mrs. Whitemarsh. Despite your blonde hair and fair skin, you have the passion of a woman of the tropics smoldering deep with in you. I want to see that passion rise to the surface."

As El Jefe said those words, he looked intently at me. I knew that he had spoken from his heart. I did not know why he needed my passion and devotion, but I knew in that moment that I would do my best to give it to him. I looked at him again. He really was rather handsome in his own way, he had a fine body and Tim would be waiting for me when all of this was over. In short I had nothing to gain by keeping barriers around my soul. Fear could not bring me on moment of peace. However, were I to give El Jefe what he wanted, BOTH of us would experience a great deal of pleasure. In that moment I began bond with El Jefe.

I put down my utensils, slid onto his lap and whispered into his ear, "You have taken me with your hands and lips today El jefe, but I want your cock inside of me."

El Jefe smiled broadly and carried me into the bedroom. He set me down upon the bed where Tim and I had done some wonderful fucking. I helped El Jefe out of his clothes and despite the danger, told him exactly what I wanted. El Jefe screwed me like no man had ever done before. I came at least three times. Once I came back down from my orgasmic high, El Jefe explained what HE wanted and I was more than happy to comply. For the next several hours we were like two dogs in heat. Each time El Jefe took me was better than the time before. My tongue learned every curve of his penis and every press of his lips. Distantly I realized that I was so loud that I could be heard in every part of the house but I did not care. El Jefe did not put me in handcuffs that night as we settled down to sleep.

Before I drifted off to some of the deepest and sweetest sleep I had in a long time, I heard El Jefe praise me.

"That was very nice Mrs. Whitemarsh. I think that this is the beginning of a wonderful new relationship."

El Jefe let me sleep in the next morning. I finally stirred around noon and when I did one of his men was in the room.

"When you are ready El Jefe will see you in his office. He said to cone as you are." the guard I knew only as Gonzalez told me.

I happened to be stark naked. I figured what the hell? All of El Jefe's men had already seen me naked. I threw the covers off took a pit stop in the bathroom. I took the braids out of my hair and ran a brush through my flaxen locks so that I would look presentable. Then I inhaled deeply and went out out to see El Jefe as he worked the phones. He smiled broadly as I entered the room. Wordlessly he indicated that he wanted a blow job. I knelt before him and preformed to the very best of my abilities. I was amazed that he was able to control his voice and continue talking as I sucked on his shaft. He did finish his phone call before I finished with him and he moaned with delight as he came down my throat.

I proudly demonstrated to him the fact that I swirled his cum around my mouth a few times before I swallowed. He smiled in a way that I lit up his face when I opened my mouth to show him that I had handled every drop of his seed.

"Bravo Mrs Whitemarsh. Now you can have lunch."

El Jefe informed his cook that it was time for lunch and we went to the kitchen. I sat on El Jefe's lap and showered him with kisses while we waited for the meal to be served. El Jefe seemed to delight in kissing me back. Nothing at that point mattered to me other than pleasing him. I didn't care that I was naked. I didn't care that my husband was probably screwing his woman. It didn't matter that I was a prisoner wearing the collar of a slave, all that mattered was pleasing El Jefe.

Once the meal was served El jefe had me sit next to him.

"I see that you are learning my little slave. We will see if your passion increases over the next few days. After we are finished eating I want you to go back to our room and pick out something sexy to wear for me. You are allowed everything except panties."

"As you wish, Master." I told El Jefe

The word "Master" brought a brief but beautiful smile to El Jefe's face.

At this point Consuelo entered the kitchen with Tim in tow. Rather than being angry or upset I watched with fascination as the beautiful petite woman fed my husband. Tim's eyes met mine I could tell he was concerned for me but there was also that little twinkle they got whenever something amused him. For the first time in my presence Consuelo was topless. Her tits were every bit as nice as mine. In fact hers might have been better, they were definitely larger. She had piercings capped with little diamonds in each nipple. I also noticed for the first time her tattoo which read "El Jefe's" in a beautiful script.

In an effort to hurt me Consuelo said to Tim, "Darse, who is the woman you love more than any other?"

Without a second's hesitation my Tim responded, "You alone my Goddess Consuelo."

Rising to her challenge, El Jefe asked me, "Slave, who is the man who is number one in your heart?"

I heard myself replying "My Master El Jefe is." taking no longer to respond than Tim had.

Consuelo and El Jefe looked at each other across the kitchen table and exchanged winks. Tim and I gazed at each other. I'm sure if we had been permitted we would have had a great deal to say to each other but we both knew that our silence was required.

El Jefe watched the two of us squirm for a while and then he said to me, "Slave it is time for you to dress for me. Go now."

I forced myself to get up from the table and made my way to the master bed room. I knew that I had to look sexy for El Jefe but I was perplexed as to what to wear. At length I decided on red thigh high stockings and a lacy black chemise. To compliment this I accessorized with black stiletto heels and matching barret in my hair. The contrast of the red and black with the blonde hair on my head on on my pussy was striking. I knew that this outfit would turn on El Jefe, or any other heterosexual male for that matter. For some reason the idea of a favorable reaction from my captor thrilled me.

With no preamble at all I strode in the sexiest way I could back into the kitchen. Consuelo and Tim were still seated at the table. Consuelo flashed me a dirty look. Tim looked stunned. It certainly was the kind of outfit I would have picked out for him and he knew it. El Jefe smiled, clapped his hand and said,

"You are learning Mrs Whitemarsh. Now come sit on my lap. Show your husband how much you enjoy my kisses and caresses."

Consuelo gently stroked Tim's face and said to him. "Watch your whore show her true nature. Only a woman like me can satisfy you. You need the firm had of a Goddess like me."

Tim sat slack jawed as I slid into El Jefe's lap and began to kiss him. I tried to push my husband's hurt look out of my mind as El Jefe's powerful arms encircled me. Before long nothing mattered aside from pleasing the gangster.

When, a long time later, I took another glance across the table, I saw Tim passionately kissing Consuelo, his hands diligently massaging her large brown breasts. I realized as I watched that Tim had never kissed me with the same intensity. Before I could get upset at that fact I suddenly realized that I had never kissed my husband with the same intensity that I had just kissed El Jefe. Utterly confused I collapsed into El Jefe's arms and told him to hold me tight. At that moment I simply needed comfort. It mattered not that the man was a gangster, probably a murderer, and had treated me shabbily, he was a man and his arms were warm and comforting and that was enough.

I softly wept into El Jefe's shoulder for a few moments. He stroked my hair and told me that everything would be "bueno" until my tears ceased. He dark black eyes gazed into my blue ones. I saw tenderness I had not seen there before.

"It is only natural that you morn your old life, slave. It is a hard realization to know that you love a man other than your husband. I do not intend to take you away from him but I will remain in your heart and soul forever. On cold nights you will think of my embraces. On warm nights you will think of my kisses on all nights you will remember the sex we shared."

And then El Jefe lowered me to the floor and made love to me. He was making love, pouring tenderness and honesty into me with each thrust of his huge penis. I had come for El Jefe before but nothing like this. We climaxed in the finest orgasm of my life. I wept a second time but not from sadness.

When at last El Jefe rose from the floor I saw Tim and Consuelo staring in rapt attention. Consuelo whispered something in my husband's ear and he took a long withering look at me, picked up Consuelo as though she weighed nothing at all and carried her off in the direction of the bedroom the two of them shared. I realized that I must have hurt Tim badly but as of now only El Jefe mattered.

After dinner, I told El Jefe that I wanted to give him a bath. I told him that I wanted to return the favor he had done me. I know the word choice is wrong but I felt empowered as I undressed El jefe and adjusted the water to his taste. I soaped him up all over and after washing his penis thoroughly I gave him a hand job, the first one that I ever gave El Jefe. I was slow, deliberate and gentle, kissing him as I worked. I felt so happy when El Jefe grunted with pleasure and I saw his seed spurt out like a white cloud into the water.

There is much I could say about the next three weeks but it all paled compared to those first few days. El Jefe made love to me in more ways than I had thought possible. During my period he was gentle and kind, giving me massages and only asking for oral sex and hand jobs. He was as tender and as understanding as a husband. As for my own husband, our paths often crossed. We said no more than a few words to each other the entire time. Tim appeared completely in the thrall of Consuelo. Often toting the petite woman around in his arms. Consuelo called me a whore as often as she could when Tim was out of earshot. More than once out of Tim's vision she kicked or slapped me. On some nights Tim and I were locked in different closets while El jefe and Consuelo made love all night long. The sound of their passion easily eclipsed that of either me and El Jefe or Tim and Consuelo.

And then just like that El Jefe, his men and Consuelo were gone. Apparently the wine Tim and I had drunk during dinner was drugged. Tim and I woke up to an empty, but completely filthy house. El Jefe left a very brief note which closed with "I will think of you always Valerie." For the first time he had used my first name and that was to say goodbye. I realized tragically that I had never learned either his first or last name. Like stunned victims at an accident scene Tim and I stumbled into each others arms. We tore off our collars and I found the key to Tim's cage. Like strangers we embraced and kissed. Amid the wreckage left by El jefe, his men and his woman we made love. As Tim came he yelled "Consuelo!" a beat behind him I moaned "Oh El Jefe!"

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers
12