Slaves of Sif Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me cum!" Darcy finally wined, "Please Mistress, I understand it's really hot making Jane go ass to mouth, and I really love watching it, but I really need to cum. Please pound my fat ass and make me cum like a total whore with a dick up my butt! Please Mistress, fuck me like a whore. Fuck my ass and make me your whore! Make me your anal whore!"

"I prefer the term slave. And make no mistake, from now on you are my anal slave." Sif said firmly, "But I cannot reward your impatience, so therefore I will instead reward the Lady Jane for being such a good little cock sucker by reuniting her gorgeous ass hole with the weapon she has so thoroughly polished."

Taking the weapon out of her mouth Jane protested, "Mistress, please just give Darcy what she wants. I want to please you, but my ass hole is so sore."

Sif turned her full attention to Jane, "If you truly wish to please me you shall get on your hands and knees next to your fellow slave and allow me to use your most private hole for my pleasure. And make no mistake, you will do this for me, as every part of your body is now mine, especially the hole I enjoy abusing the most. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress." Jane whimpered as she slowly got into the required position, adding timidly, "My ass is yours. Please use it."

Darcy looked back over her shoulder best she could as Sif slowly began sliding every inch of her strap-on back inside Jane's butt, Jane grimacing and crying out as her already ravaged insides were invaded while Darcy continued to complain, "Oh come on, no fair. You made Jane cum already. Lots of times. Please Mistress, Jane doesn't even want it, and it's my turn."

"I will decide whose turn it is." Sif said as she slowly loosened Jane's bowels and made her super smart new pet begin moaning in pleasure again from her second of many ass fuckings, "I promise in a very short time I will be deep inside your bottom and you will be cumming like never before, but until then be quiet as I enjoy your fellow slave's ass. Or do you truly wish to deny me my pleasure?"

Those words hung in the air for a moment, and then Darcy grumbled, "Just please hurry up. I need to cum so bad, and I love Jane but she shouldn't get you all to herself."

"Don't worry Slave Darcy, there is plenty of me to go around." Sif promised as she began butt fucking Jane harder, making the poor girl squeal with delight.

Part of Sif loathed punishing her latest conquest, especially when they were not yet fully conquered, but she couldn't resist having two slaves side-by-side, their asses gaping open and ready for her cock.

It had been far too long since she'd had such a pleasure, Sif briefly thinking back to the time her Harem had been filled with hundreds of women and she would have dozens of them lined awaiting their turn to be sodomised, Sif going back and forth between those wonderfully tight holes until her now legendary anal lust was satisfied. Two was not quite as fun as two dozen, but in the mood Sif was in it was more than satisfactory.

Since it had been so long in some ways it felt like the first time, Sif taking tremendous pleasure in fucking Jane's ass while next to them Darcy waited patiently for her turn. As Sif could sense Darcy's frustration the assistant wasn't waiting long, Sif merely ass fucking Jane long enough to loosen the other woman's rectum enough so that Jane's whimpers were of pure pleasure.

Well, there may have been a little embarrassment in there, but it was mostly a pleasure, and Jane definitely whined with disappointment when Sif once again removed her dildo from that tight little ass.

Darcy wondered if she'd be further punished for her insolence by being made to go ass to mouth. Or if Jane would be made to taste her own ass. She was so desperate to get her ass fucked again Darcy hopes not, but if there was going to be some more ATM she definitely wanted to be involved in the equation as she knew from previous experience she loved the taste of her own ass and Jane's ass tasted like heaven.

However to Darcy's relief Sif slammed her strap-on back up her butt and continued the butt fucking, despite the pain of the initial thrust Darcy crying out in mostly pleasure as she was once again anally violated by a freaking goddess.

Hopefully there would be some ATM later, Darcy salivating at the thought of sucking that strap-on after it had been ploughing Jane's ass and her own, however Darcy was more than ready for some serious butt pounding.

Unfortunately she would have to wait longer as Sif began to go back and forth between the asses of the other two brunettes, Darcy and Jane becoming nothing but fuck holes as they were used for Sif's pleasure. Which was still incredibly hot, however Darcy needed to cum so badly it hurt, and despite what she was sure would be the outcome of actions after half a dozen ass to ass switches she could no longer stay silent.

"FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM!" Darcy screamed at the top of her lungs, "SERIOUSLY MISTRESS SIF, I NEED TO CUM! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM! POUND MY FUCKING BUTT, SLAM MY ASS HOLE, JUST PLEASE, OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, OH GOD PLEASE MISTRESS, I NEED TO CUM I NEED TO CUM I NEED TO CUM I NEED TO CUM OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD I NEED TO CUM SOOOOOOOO FUCKING BAD, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

Darcy practically cried with frustration as Sif predictably chose Jane to butt fuck to orgasm first. Actually she had been banking on receiving a spanking first, and perhaps hopefully that would be on the cards for her, but for now she would have to dig her fingernails into the bed sheets to prevent herself from frantically masturbating to a climax no where near as powerful as the type Sif would give her.

If she needed a reminder of that she just had to watch Jane, who seemed to cum in seconds and then receive orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, Darcy hating the woman she had been crushing on for months in that moment because she desperately wanted to be the one being anally pounded.

Thankfully Jane was already exhausted and soon collapsed face down, Sif immediately yanking her cock out of Darcy's boss's ass and shoving it into Darcy's ass, the assistant crying out as every inch of the monster dildo was shoved up her butt in one go.

Thankfully she was gaped wider and deeper than she'd ever been, Sif immediately starting to slam that loosened rectum with what had to be all her strength, Darcy reaching a climax just as fast as Jane had, although 'climax' didn't seem appropriate as the sensation was repeated until she passed out, and each of those climaxes were far more powerful than anything she'd ever received before, Darcy never more sure that she wanted to be one of Sif's slaves as she received the best butt fucking of her anal sex loving life.

Sif was thrilled with her first night back on Earth. She already had two beautiful slaves, ones happy to subject themselves to the ultimate act of humiliation, their ass holes now stretched widely for her pleasure. She could, and she desperately wanted too, continue fucking their butts until they were literally ruined or her strength ran out.

Whichever came first, although as it was more likely to be the former Sif eventually convinced herself to stop. She had no idea how many orgasms she had given the other women, or how many times she herself had cum, but when she finally pulled out of Darcy's bottom and stood back she was greeted with quite the sight.

Both the other brunettes were lying face down on the bed, Darcy slowly joining Jane in lying flat as it was only Sif's strength which had been keeping her lower half in the air.

Their butt cheeks were a rosy red from where Sif's strong thighs had been slamming into them and their butt holes remained widely stretched, each of those holes gaping wide enough that Sif could see deep into the bowels of her latest conquests.

As it always should be when she was done using asses for her pleasure, Sif smiling down with joyous celebration at the two thoroughly enslaved women.

Yes, these two would make fine editions to her collection, Sif thought to herself as she did when she first met them. And the night wasn't over quite yet, Sif planning to wake the weaker women up and fuck them over and over again.

Luckily for her Lorelai's wicked magic caused her stamina to rub off on her pets, and both of them stirred shortly after Sif jumped on the bed so she was lying in front of them.

When Darcy finally lifted her head she stared at Sif for a few seconds, and then she whimpered, "I love you Mistress."

"Me too." Jane blushed, "I love you too Mistress Sif."

"And I love you Jane." Darcy said, turning to her boss, "I've loved you since the moment I saw you."

Jane blushed even more, "Really?"

"Really." Darcy grinned before looking up at Sif, "Mistress, can Jane be my girlfriend?"

Sif smiled, "I don't see why not, as long as you both continue submitting to me of course."

"Oh, that won't be a problem." Darcy leered.

"I'm, I'm good with that too." Jane murmured shyly.

"In that case..." Sif grinned, "Jane, do you take your fellow slave as your girlfriend?"

Again Jane blushed, but she nodded her consent, "Oh God yes."

"Then I pronounce you girlfriends. You may now kiss." Sif chuckled as Darcy grabbed Jane's face and practically smashed it against her own, the warrior enjoying the sight of her latest conquests passionately kissing for a few minutes before commanding, "Good, now I wish for you to further cement your relationship by sucking your Mistress's cock together. Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss, that's it Darcy, wrap that big mouth of yours around the head of my cock. Taste the deepest part of your girlfriend's bottom, and your own of course. Don't be shy Jane, you will find this sort of thing is commonplace in my Harem. Soon you will be tasting the asses of many other different women, and various combinations of their flavours and your own. Mmmmmmmm, you two Darcy. Ooooooooooh, you girls are going to be tasting so much ass it'll practically become one of your food groups, mmmmmmmmm, but I think you will come to find the combination of your asses special, as it will remind you of how you became lovers and my slaves in the same night. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it together, yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that looks so beautiful."

With Sif's loving encouragement Jane and Darcy began fighting for that dildo, desperately trying to get as much of the anal cream for themselves. And why not, it wasn't just their own ass juice they were sampling, it was each others, the mixture no doubt potent considering how much obvious love they had for each other.

Something which became even more obvious as they settle down and tried working together, taking it in turns to deep throat Sif's monster length. Or tried to deep throat in Jane's case, Sif very much appreciating the effort as she lovingly stroked the heads in between her legs as she contemplated all the fun she was going to have with these women, and many others like them in this world.

12