Slaves of Sif Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

So far the magic certainly seemed to work, Gamora remembering how eagerly Nebula had licked Sif's pussy during the few minutes she had been pushed aside to make room for her Mistress's latest conquest, and for them both to be kneeling now before Sif and giving her the respect she deserved was incredibly thrilling to the broken warrior.

Sif's eyes drooped with pleasure. She kind of wished she could close them completely, but she couldn't take the risk. Not when Nebula clearly still needed training. Not that she was showing any reluctance now, but Sif couldn't take the deadly warrior lightly.

At least not until she inflicted upon her the ultimate act of humiliation and fucked her up the ass. Sif always loved sodomising women, but to ass fuck a warrior such as Nebula would be a real treat, especially because she was 90% sure she would be taking the deadly assassin's anal cherry, and that fact would only help her break Nebula completely.

The idea of that had Sif smiling wickedly and then pushed her closer to orgasm. Which was going to leave her vulnerable, so no matter how intense the pleasure became Sif made sure to keep an eye on both her slaves, even her previously loyal Gamora as she couldn't dismiss the possibility of Gamora's feelings for Nebula leading her to do something stupid.

Thankfully it didn't come to that, her sex slaves obediently fucking her with their tongues relentlessly until Sif came in Nebula's mouth, the new addition to her collection making her proud by not only swallowing as much cum as she could but then going back to the tongue fucking afterwards.

Sif allowed her slaves to make her cum a few more times, then she pulled their faces from her pussy and ass, moved out of the way and then crashed their faces together while practically growling, "Kiss! Share my flavours you perverted little dyke sluts!"

Unsurprisingly the two 'sisters' didn't hesitate, Sif watching with glee for several minutes as her slaves as passionately kissed each other, tasting Sif's pussy and ass on each other's lips and tongue.

Then while doing her best to continue to watch them making out session, and keep an eye on the deadly assassins, Sif retrieved a tiny device from her clothing and activated it. In seconds Sif was holding a fully formed strap-on dildo, which she stepped into and then tightened around her waist before walking back to stand menacingly over her sex slave.

"Gamora." Sif called out after allowing the kissing to continue for a few more seconds, Gamora instantly pulled away from Nebula and turned to her Mistress, her eyes lighting up when she saw the large dildo now around the dominant brunette's waist, which in turn made Sif smirk as she added, "Do you know where this is going?"

Gulping softly Gamora glanced at her sister, and then murmured, "Up Nebula's ass?"

"Yes, but it's also going up yours." Sif explained before addressing both of them, "I shall be enjoying both your asses tonight, so I suggest one or both of you properly prepare it."

Again Gamora briefly glanced at Nebula before quickly leaning forward, opening her mouth wide and swallowing the head of the cock. Sif then chuckled as Gamora began bobbing her head up and down, the Asgardian unsure what she enjoyed more, the sight of the deadliest woman in the galaxy submissively sucking her cock, or Nebula watching it happen with a look of jealousy on her face.

Whether she was jealous of Sif or Gamora remained to be seen, although the dominant brunette suspected it was both, part of Nebula yearning to have Gamora kneeling before her and being her good little cock sucker, while another part of her, a new submissive part, wanted to be in Gamora's place and be Sif's good little cock sucker.

After allowing a few minutes for Nebula to enjoy those warring feelings, and for Gamora to enjoy being her cock sucker, Sif reached down and gently tangled her fingers in Gamora's hair. She then suddenly tighten her grip, pulled Gamora off her cock and while holding her head in place roughly slapped her in the face a few times while growling, "Did I tell you to suck my cock?"

"No Mistress Sif! I'm sorry Mistress Sif!" Gamora whimpered pathetically, the slaps more insulting than painful, at least for her.

"I didn't think so." Sif said coldly, "I was going to allow you to cover my cock in lube, but now I'm not sure you sluts deserve it."

"Please Mistress, please let me use the lube." Gamora pleaded, understanding what was expected of her, "Let me make it up to you and lube up your cock good so it's nice and easy for you to slide into my sister's virgin ass hole."

Sif smirked, "Well, I suppose since it will make it easier for me, I'll allow you to lube my dick."

Nebula watched with disbelief as the mighty Gamora going to retrieve their jar of lubricant and started lathering the clear liquid all over the monster dildo between the Asgardian's legs.

Even after months of reaping the benefit Nebula still couldn't believe how drastically Sif had changed Gamora. Sex between them had always been a constant battle, and now the deadliest woman in the galaxy was the most submissive bottom Nebula had ever encountered. It made her wonder, and fear, if the same fate was about to befall her.

Then again Nebula couldn't let that enormous dildo anywhere near her tiny ass hole. Could she? No, she couldn't. She wouldn't. She was a dominant top dammit, not some Asgardian's ass whore.

So, after about a minute or two of watching Gamora lovingly stroke Sif's cock, Nebula said as boldly as she could, "I will not allow you to ass fuck me."

SIf smirked at her, but before she could respond Gamora butted in, "Nebula, do not embarrass me. Or yourself. You know in your heart you desire submission. The freedom which can only come from being owned. It was what we were born for. Trained for. And in Mistress Sif we have finally found a owner worthy of us."

"But-" Nebula murmured.

"Sister! Just look at her." Gamora interrupted Nebula, "Is she not a superior woman? An Alpha female? A goddess? Who else could we ever submit too? Who else is worthy of our love and devotion? Who else deserves to have us kneeling at their feet?"

"No one." Nebula said breathlessly, knowing it was true.

"Then come sister, join me and let us be slaves of Sif." Gamora pleaded.

Sensing Nebula was on the edge Sif leaned down and caressed her new slave's face, "I do not wish to destroy you, but I have seen the devastation you leave in your wake, both under the command of your father and simply because it amuses you. So I will not let you go unchecked, but I dearly wish to add you to my collection. There you will be treasured and loved, and pleasured beyond your wildest dreams. I shall even give you Gamora, as long as you understand that she won't be truly yours. That nothing will be truly yours, because you will be nothing but my property. Cherished and valued property, but property nevertheless. You shall never be my equal, but if I'm feeling generous I will let you fight at my side and shed the blood of those who deserve it. Mostly though you will simply be my fuck toy. Now bend over and give me your sweet ass."

With that Sif slapped her across the face, leaned back up and awaited Nebula's decision, the poor blue skinned woman remaining kneeling there for a few long minutes as her mind raced.

Of course there should have been no debate, Nebula jumping to her feet immediately and tearing Sif apart for the unbearable humiliation she had already inflicted upon her.

But Nebula couldn't stand the idea of harming this beautiful creature, and her words and the words of her sister sounded so good that to her horror she found herself bending over, crawling onto the bed and jutting her ass out in the clear invitation.

An invitation which delighted Sif, the beautiful pale skinned creature laughing and telling her other slave, "Gamora, lick and finger your sister's ass. Make it nice and ready for my cock."

In what felt like seconds Gamora was kneeling behind Nebula burying her face into her ass cheeks and frantically licking her ass hole. Unable stop herself Nebula moaned in pleasure at this.

Not that it was a big deal, she had really enjoyed making Gamora rim her over the last few months to prove her dominance, but now this was a frightening preview of what was to come.

After all, giving up her ass was unthinkable, but if Nebula actually enjoy getting sodomised it would absolutely destroy her and make her unrecognisable. And yet with every skilful swipe of Gamora's tongue against her tightest hole Nebula feared she was about to lose every ounce of her dignity and self-respect.

That became more and more likely as the rim job continued and Nebula found herself unable to stop moaning in pleasure. It was the same story when Gamora covered her fingers in lubricant and shoved them into Nebula's previously unviolated butt hole, which was even worse, Nebula absolutely hating herself as she enjoyed getting her ass finger fucked. Yet she hated Gamora even more.

No, she could never hate anyone as much as herself right now. And she could never truly hate Gamora, although she came close as her 'sister' skilfully loosened her ass for Sif, and then told the dominant woman about the tightness of her ass.

"Oh Mistress Sif, she's so tight." Gamora confessed with delight, while still pumping her fingers in and out of Nebula's butt hole, "Mmmmmmmmm, her tiny little virgin hole is so tight around my fingers. Ooooooooooooh, you're going to love taking her cherry. And I'm going to love watching you do it."

"I'm sure that's true." Sif grinned with delight, "And since you've done a good job of preparing that ass I will allow you a close up view as I pop your sister's cherry."

Gamora beamed, "You mean-"

"Yes, like those other times you assisted me taking a slut's ass." Sif nodded with an evil smile, "I wish for you to take your fingers out of Nebula's new fuck hole and spread those cheeks for me. Yessssssss, give us both a good view of your sister's ass hole becoming the fuck hole it was always meant to be, and the mighty Nebula becoming just another of my anal loving slaves."

Sif then licked her lips as she pressed her strap-on against the prize Gamora was so generously offering her. Each time she took an anal cherry it was special, but there was nothing quite like violating the ass of a fellow warrior, and Nebula was almost Gamora's equal, so this was an extra special treat for her, one she would savour for the rest of her days. Sif considered pointing that out, but decided against it.

At least for now. Nebula had not yet succumb to her magic completely. When the blue skinned woman accepted she was now one of Sif's slaves, she would realise what an honour this was, and be delighted she had pleased her Mistress so much. But for now Nebula would mistake it as an insult, and Sif didn't want to encourage her pray to rebel, not when she was so close to breaking her completely.

So Sif stayed silent and slowly pushed forward, savouring every moment of making Nebula's virgin ass hole stretch for her. The beginning of her violation unsurprisingly forced a tiny grunt out of Nebula, but after that the blue skinned warrior stayed mostly silent during the anal penetration, with the only real exception being a cry of pain as she was officially robbed of her back door virginity.

Her 'sister' also stayed mostly silent with the same exceptions, Gamora's mouth wordlessly opening as Nebula's butt hole began to open and then let out a tiny gasp of amazement as she watched her dangerous lover lose her anal cherry.

That was followed by verbal encouragement, Gamora murmured in disbelief while staring dumbfounded at Nebula's ass hole stretching around Sif's strap-on, "You did it Mistress."

"You doubted me?" Sif teased.

"No Mistress." Gamora quickly backtracked as she looked up at her Mistress, "It's just that... Nebula is so stubborn, and-"

"Relax my pretty little slave." Sif smiled, "I know you did not mean any disrespect. Now, stay silent as I finish breaking your sister in and adding her to my collection."

Clearly unsure whether she should verbally reply or not Gamora froze for a couple of seconds, then nodded her head and turned her attention back to where her beloved Nebula was getting her ass stretched.

Sif may use that excuse to punish Gamora, but it wasn't like she needed one and she certainly wasn't mad at Gamora, who was also partly responsible for her receiving this brand-new sex slave.

Concentrating on that soon-to-be slave Sif again slowly pushed forwards, savouring every moment of this latest anal violation, the whole time Gamora providing her with the perfect view of her sister's shit hole taking her cock.

All too soon Sif's hips came to rest against Nebula's ass cheeks, and Gamora's hands, meaning that Sif had completed the penetration and now every inch of her dildo was buried in the other female warrior's bottom.

Again she felt the urge to draw attention to this, but again Sif chose to show Nebula mercy. Mercy that Nebula had no doubt rarely if ever given to her victims.

That thought prompted Sif to officially begin the butt fucking sooner than she had with other acquisitions, and she thrusted back and forth a little harder and faster than usual, in the process making the proud blue skinned warrior cry out in mostly pain, with more than a hint of pleasure mixed in.

Gamora had seen Nebula wipe-out cities without a care, beat countless warriors in hand-to-hand combat, anally taken many, many women for sport and not even her Mistress had sodomised her as hard and rough as her sister.

And yet ultimately the mighty Nebula suffered the same fate as her sister, bent over with her most intimate hole stretched open for the strap-on dildo of another woman.

Nebula was suffering the ultimate humiliation, her forbidden hole turned into a fuck hole, the proud warrior becoming nothing but an orifice for a superior woman's pleasure.

And Gamora was granted a close personal look at the obscene sight of Nebula's now formally virgin butt hole stretching for Sif's cock, making Gamora's own butt hole quiver with jealousy.

From her own experience Gamora could remember the worst part was the pleasure. Dull at first, but then slowly becoming overwhelming as Sif effortlessly stretched her latest victim's back passage and turned her into just another notch on her belt.

More importantly she made her love being just another notch on her belt, Gamora finding herself actually jealous of her sister as the night she had been broken by Sif had become one of her most treasured memories.

It had just been so easy for Sif, Nebula proving to be no more a challenge for her than Gamora had been as her cries of pain and pleasure quickly turned to those of pure pleasure.

It was now just a matter of time before she was broke completely, but first Sif made it clear she intended to further humiliate both sisters and at the same time give one a reward, namely Gamora who soon found an ass flavoured cock pressed against her lips, quickly followed by Sif telling her to, "Suck it. Mmmmmmmm, suck my cock Gamora! Clean it of your sister's ass juice."

Only too eager to obey Gamora opened her mouth and then quickly closed it around the head of the dildo which had been plundering the deepest part of Nebula's bowels.

Ever since they were reunited Gamora had spent a lot of time with her face in between Nebula's ass cheeks, Nebula delighting in the opportunity to humiliate the now submissive Gamora.

However no matter how hard she tried Gamora hadn't been able to get her tongue very far into Nebula's tight little butt, the deadliest woman in the galaxy grateful to her Mistress for giving her the chance to taste the deepest part of Nebula's ass.

Eager to show her gratitude Gamora quickly began bobbing her head up and down the ass flavoured cock, noisily slurping up every drop of butt cream she could get.

That involved pushing herself lower so the dildo entered and then invaded her throat, Gamora gagging and choking a little but eventually taking every inch down her throat.

Shortly after this Sif tightened the gentle grip she originally took at the beginning of the blow job and then begin to gently, then not so gently, fuck Gamora's face, the deadliest woman in the galaxy getting her mouth used like a whore's cunt and loving it.

"Yes, take it slut! Mmmmmmmm, let me fuck your cute little mouth like I just fucked your sister's tight little ass! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, the daughters of Thanos are now nothing but my fuck holes! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, if only your 'father' could see you both now. One of you face down and patiently waiting for my cock to return to your now stretched back hole, while the other sucks my cock clean of her sister's ass while still spreading that sister's ass cheeks so I can have the perfect view of my handiwork! Mmmmmmmmm, what wonderful little dyke whores you are! Such good little fuck toys. Two exquisite additions to my collection of slaves!" Sif taunted, before ultimately switching back to butt fucking her latest prize.

Nebula had never known such humiliation then she did during that agonisingly painful ass fucking. She had known many indignities before, mostly involving being unfavourably compared to Gamora, but none of it could compare to the indignity of being anally violated and forced to like it.

At first it wasn't so bad, merely a weird thrill to having the tables turned on her and suffering the same fate she had delighted in forcing on many of her victims. But then the initial pain, which Nebula had found quite comforting, turned to merely discomfort and then pleasure, that pleasure becoming increasingly overwhelming as the butt fucking continued.

To her shame Nebula found her treacherous body was again aching to cum, Sif denying her again and again in favour of making the mighty Gamora go ass to mouth, which didn't help matters.

Partly because it added to Nebula's shame as Sif so easily took what Nebula considered to be hers, yet at the same time it was an incredible turn on to witness the feared Gamora being reduced to a ATM whore, and to her horror Nebula found part of herself getting off on having at the other woman warrior taking what was hers.

And by that Nebula of course meant Gamora's mouth and her own ass hole which was lefted gaping open like a common whore's hole each time Sif fed Gamora the ass of her 'sister'.

As the minutes ticked by and Sif didn't seem to tire of degrading the sisters of Thanos Nebula was left with a truly unique dilemma.

Did she attempt to cling onto what small amount of dignity she had left and continued allowing Sif to use her ass hole as her personal fuck hole? Or did she surrender her last shred of dignity in exchange for the orgasm she so desperately needed?

Nebula had survived worse tortures than this, and yet this torture was unique, and while she could suffer through the humiliation and the pain of the constant pleasure without satisfaction Sif seemed in no hurry to stop, and the constant pleasure was maddening.

So after what felt like hours Nebula whimpered, "Fuck me."

Sif grinned, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

Nebula fumed, and then screamed at top of her lungs, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME YOU BITCH!"

There was a long silence and then Sif softly asked, "Care to try again?"

More silence and then Nebula whimpered, "Fuck me... please... please fuck me."

"You're going to have to do better than that." Sif said firmly.

Yet more silence and then Nebula lowered her head and begged, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Please... Mistress Sif fuck my ass. Mmmmmmmm fuck, ass fuck me, fuck me in the ass, ohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddddd, fuck me like a whore, please, please, please, please, please fuck my fucking ass! Fuck my ass and make me your anal slave, if you can! Ram my shit hole like a fucking whore! Ohhhhhhhh, butt fuck me you bitch! Please? Just fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers