Slaves of Sif Ch. 05

Story Info
Sif teaches Wanda to be a top.
16.1k words
4.61
16.1k
16
0

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Sif licked her lips as she admired the beautiful sight before her of her five conquered slaves, all com-pletely naked and leaning against a wall while sticking out their asses for her to inspect.

She stared at them for quite a while before reaching out and beginning to caress those glorious globes of flesh, squeezing and pinching them like a butcher with a piece of meat while her now fully housebroken slaves let her humiliate them in this way.

Even the fierce warriors Gamora and Nebula said nothing as Sif played with their bottoms, Sif eventually paying extra attention to her latest conquest before addressing her.

"You've been a bad girl Nebula." Sif told her slave, "Running away with my sweet Gamora. Trying to keep her tight little green ass all to yourself. Fucking that green bottom, even though you knew it was mine. And worst of all, you attempted to resist when I made you mine, instead of just surrendering to me like I know you wanted too."

"I am sorry Mistress." Nebula said softly.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be." Sif growled menacingly in her ear, before moving to Gamora. Or more accurately moving her mouth to Gamora's ear and one of her hands to Gamora's ass so she was groping both the proud warriors, "And as for you Gamora... you should have known better."

"I am sorry Mistress." Gamora softly parroted her sister.

"Oh, I promise you, you will be." Sif threatened softly, before using both hands to spread Gamora's butt cheeks and spit on the other woman's butt hole before doing the same with Nebula's ass. She then told them, "For the first part of your punishment, that is the only lube you will get."

With those words Sif pulled away, collected a couple of butt-plugs, and quickly returned. She was pleased to see that her fellow warriors were forcing themselves to relax, accepting they were both about to be anally penetrated.

In fairness the plugs were small, at least by Sif's standards, and considering the horrors that had been inflicted upon them, and they had inflicted upon others, Sif felt little sympathy as she rammed those butt-plugs into the waiting ass holes of Gamora and Nebula.

Of course, those plugs slipped inside those asses like keys into well-oiled locks thanks to the relentless anal sex Sif had inflict-ed upon them throughout their journey back to Earth, which was the main reason Sif felt no sympathy for her sluts, especially as they mostly cried out in pleasure.

Once those plugs were firmly inserted into those bottom Sif stepped back to admire her handiwork be-fore calling out, "Wanda, bind Gamora and Nebula to the wall."

Only taking one hand off the wall Wanda held it out and then as it and her eyes glowed red Gamora and Nebula were raised off the ground, and then gently flew to the opposite wall.

They were gently pressed up against it as rope came from as if out of nowhere to tie firmly around their bodies, leaving them help-less. Or at least as helpless as they could be.

Sif knew they could probably get out of those ropes, but instead they just squirmed and looked incredibly disappointed and pleadingly at their owner.

Ignoring them Sif announced, "For the second part of your punishment, you will spend the rest of the night watching, unable to touch yourselves, and each other."

"No Mistress, please-" Gamora began.

"Silence!" Sif snapped, pleased to see a pair of ball-gags appear from out of nowhere and immediately get shoved into the mouths of her fellow warriors, "Thank you Wanda. Now as I was saying, you will have to just watch this time, but if you're good I may let you top your fellow slaves. Maybe even fuck their asses."

That immediately caused Nebula and Gamora to become silent and stay still, which made Sif chuckle, before she turned her attention to the witch, "That's better... Wanda, my dear sweet Wanda... you get plenty of lube."

With that Sif dropped to her knees and after briefly teasing her pet with a few gentle kisses to her pale behind the stronger brunette pulled apart the ass cheeks of the physically weaker brunette and buried her face in between those cheeks.

She then started eagerly lapping away at Wanda's rosebud, causing the other girl to moan softly as she began giving her a long drawn-out rim job, Sif gleefully spending several minutes just gently licking Wanda's ass hole before trying to push her way inside of it.

She didn't get that far at first, but with a little persistence, and going back to spit on that tiny back door, Sif was able to force her way inside, and in the process press her face as deep in between Wanda's butt cheeks as it could go.

Wanda let out a soft series of gasps as Mistress Sif kissed and then licked her ass. Although she didn't gasp when Mistress Sif's tongue entered her butt. No, she cried out loudly in pure pleasure and pushed her slutty ass back against her Mistress's face.

Then for a horrible moment Wanda thought she was about to be punished for her insolence, but thankfully Mistress Sif seemed to like it from the way she smiled against the younger girl's butt, Wanda blushing slightly as she could feel it against her cheeks. Then she cried out again as Mistress Sif began to butt fuck her with her tongue.

Before Wanda became a slave of Sif she had no doubt that her ass hole would have been too tight for a tongue to enter it. Or at least for a tongue to penetrate her ass this deep.

But for the past month or so she had been relentlessly ass fucked by the far stronger woman, Wanda lucky, or unlucky, if she only took three butt fuckings a day because then her back hole might have the chance to close up properly.

This was one of those days, but thanks to all the previous butt sex she'd been having with her Mistress Wanda's ass hole took everything Mistress Sif had to give her.

Now completely addicted to getting her ass fucked Wanda hoped that this was a prelude to Mistress Sif pounding her butt, and it almost certainly was, but while Wanda would happily take anything her Mistress gave her she couldn't help be a little disappointed.

She loved the taste of Mistress Sif's pussy, and the pussies of her fellow sex slaves, and it would be a shame if her owner was skipping that part in favour of going straight to ass fucking.

Not that it was Wanda's place to complain, of course, but she couldn't help briefly feeling disappointment. At least until she felt her ass hole begin to stretch.

For a moment Wanda was confused. She was vaguely aware of Mistress Sif pulling away from her ass, but that was seconds before the penetration, not giving the taller woman sufficient time to retrieve a strap-on cock.

And the toy that entered her butt didn't feel quite as big as the ass-wreckers Mistress Sif normally favoured. Which was because Mistress Sif was shoving a butt-plug up her ass, Wanda realised just before she entered the mind of her Mistress and saw what she saw.

That was of course a butt-plug slipping past her anal ring and then deep inside her, Wanda finding both the penetration of her own ass, and how it looked with that plug sticking out of it, hot in a very, very perverted way.

"Well done Wanda, you took that like a good girl." Sif mumbled, mostly to herself.

Even though she could tell that those words were rhetorical without reading the superior woman's mind Wanda softly replied, "Thank you Mistress."

Sif grinned at this level of submission and then slowly got off of her knees while continuing to stare at Wanda's plug stuffed behind. Then she turned her attention to the tight little booty of Jane Foster and the big fat ass of Darcy Lewis, and licked her lips.

Then Sif debated whether to plug them too or not. Honestly she wasn't sure she could resist, but then she wasn't sure she could resist fucking those amaz-ing asses right away before giving them the privilege of eating her pussy, and more importantly give Wanda a reward for helping her to recapture Gamora and enslave Nebula.

On the other hand, it might be nice for Wanda to know the joy of penetrating Jane's little ass hole when it was all cute and tight.

After going back and forth for almost a full minute Sif ordered, "Wanda stand-up."

Timidly her pet obeyed her command, at first Wanda keeping her back to her so Sif could admire that beautifully plugged behind. Then Wanda cautiously turned around and nervously looked at her owner.

Sif rewarded her with a smile and then pulled the smaller girl against her strong body, lent down and gave Wanda a long, passionate kiss. Initially Sif kept it gentle as a way to encourage the nervous Wanda, but ultimately she just couldn't resist turning up the heat a bit, especially when she pushed her tongue into her sex slave's mouth.

By then her plan had clearly worked as Wanda was nice and relaxed in her arms, allowing Sif to feel confident as she made her intentions clear.

"I am very pleased with you Wanda." Sif revealed when she broke the kiss.

"Thank you Mistress." Wanda softly replied while staring lovingly at her owner.

"I would not have my precious Gamora back, or her sister Nebula, if it wasn't for you." Sif said softly, adding before Wanda could repeat herself, "When I was first... given my gift Gamora was one of my first conquests, and soon proved herself to be the most valuable addition to my collection, because she helped me keep my slaves, and helped me enslave new ones. For that, she was frequently rewarded. Now it seems to be you who is the most valuable addition to my collection, so it is you I wish to reward. Would you like to know how I intend to reward you?"

After briefly thinking about it, Wanda replied, "Yes Mistress Sif, although I welcome any reward you give me."

"Good girl." Sif grinned, before turning Wanda around in her arms to face the succulent asses of Jane and Darcy, "You see these two beautiful bitch asses?"

"Yes Mistress." Wanda murmured in confusion.

"I wish for you to help me fuck them." Sif grinned, before adding somewhat more forcefully, "You will help me fuck them!"

"Yes Mistress." Wanda replied nervously.

"But I shall give you the choice in how they are prepared." Sif murmured into Wanda's ear before press-ing herself more firmly against the smaller girl's back and pressing a few kisses to her neck, making Wanda moan softly. After almost a minute of that Sif elaborated on Wanda's choice, "You can know the joy of penetrating a nice tight ass hole, or we can plug Darcy and Jane, so their ass holes will be nice and easy to fill with cock."

There was a pause in which Sif kissed Wanda's neck some more and slid her hands over her slave's body, squeezing more moans out of the younger girl, and then Wanda stammered, "I, I think their asses would look good plugged."

"Are you sure?" Sif asked softly, "Because if I ask you to assist me in the future with sodomising my dyke pets you will mostly be left with my sloppy seconds. Ass hole already gaped wide open, the anal whore already quivering in pleasure. This is your opportunity to know the joy of stretching a slut's most intimate hole. Although I confess, plugging these bitches will be easier for your first time topping."

Wanda nodded softly in understanding, closed her eyes and moaned as her Mistress went back to work on her neck, then after a few seconds of that she said as firmly as she could, "I am sure Mistress. I wish it to be as easy as possible. And I really do wish to see those asses plugged."

"Very well." Sif said, moving away from Wanda.

This made Wanda disappointed for a moment, then a thought popped into her head, "Mistress, please can we eat their pussies first?"

"No." Sif said, grinning at Wanda, "They can eat ours. After we plug their asses. Now get some nice big butt-plugs for these slutty little asses!"

"Yes Mistress." Wanda quickly replied, quickly retrieving two plugs which were laid out on a nearby table and then joining her owner behind Darcy and Jane.

"Good slut." Sif purred, "Now, join me in eating these dyke asses. I want their bitch holes nice and wet for these plugs."

With that Sif pulled apart Darcy's meaty cheeks and began hungrily licking her voluptuous slave's for-bidden hole. Sif closed her eyes as she leaned in and for a few long seconds, her whole world became sliding her tongue over Darcy's ass hole and getting it nice and ready for the abuse to come, and of course the happy moans from Darcy which came quickly and frequently.

Sif was vaguely aware of movement beside her and grinned against Darcy's butt hole before opening her eyes again and looked over to where Wanda was nervously kneeling down behind Jane, her eyes clearly locked on that cute little behind.

"No need to be nervous Wanda." Sif reassured her pet as she momentarily pulled away from Darcy's back door, "It's just like eating out my ass, except I expect you to get your tongue much further up Jane's tight little ass. Remember, you're going to help me dildo these fuck holes. The least we can do is give them a nice sloppy wet rim job first. So do as I do."

Sif then salivated so her mouth would be nice and full of saliva and then spat as much of it as she could directly onto Darcy's butt hole. She then dived her head back down to rub that saliva into that forbidden hole before repeating the process, making Darcy gasp and even squeal a little in delight.

After the sec-ond time she spat onto Darcy's butt hole Wanda finally did the same with Jane's back hole, although truth be told Sif was so focused on Darcy's fat ass she wouldn't have noticed if Jane hadn't cried out loudly as she was touched in such a lewd way. Which of course made Sif grin with delight into Darcy's ass hole again.

Wanda was still nervous, but there was no level of lesbian depravity that she wasn't willing to try in the name of pleasing her Mistress. Although Wanda was increasingly liking the idea of eating one of her fel-low slaves' asses, and she definitely loved the idea of ass fucking them.

She had experience in receiving both, although in the latter's case Mistress Sif was the only one who'd ever fucked her ass.

She had however the wonderful experiences of Darcy, and later Jane giving her a thorough rim job to prepare her for another butt fucking from Mistress Sif, and as they had done such a good job the least she could do was return the favour.

Even though Wanda was sure Mistress Sif's magic had something to do with just how eager she was to slide her tongue over another girl's ass hole in preparation to fuck it, but she didn't care.

All she cared about was doing a good job of rimming Jane, so she lapped away at the other small brunette's butt hole for what felt like an eternity before literally trying to shove her tongue up Jane's ass.

Wanda succeeded more than she thought she would, not only penetrating that ring of flesh with her soft muscle but getting it pretty far into Jane's rectum before she began to thrust it in and out of the other girl's back hole, and thus beginning to literally butt fuck Jane with her tongue.

Sif did the same as before and after a few minutes of eagerly tongue fucking those asses Sif pulled back and instructed, "Now take your butt-plug, pop it into your mouth for a brief sucking like so... and then shove it into your anal slut's butt hole!"

Wanda watched her Mistress do as she was instructing, The Scarlet Witch which taking great interest in how quickly and easily Mistress Sif push the butt-plug she had been holding into Darcy's ass hole, that little opening quickly stretching to accommodate the toy as Darcy cried out with pure delight.

Wanda then got a similar cry out of Jane as she copied the actions of her owner's, the only differences being that Jane's cry also had a hint of pain and a lot of embarrassment with it, the poor astrophysicist clearly still adjusting to becoming a sex slave.

Wanda could somewhat relate, but any uneasiness she felt at performing such a perverted act was negated by the lust she felt as she watched Jane's back hole swal-low the butt-plug.

It was also interesting to see how those plugs stay in place, Wanda staring at them for a few long sec-onds before Mistress Sif got her attention, "Mmmmmm, isn't that pretty?"

"Oh yes Mistress." Wanda agreed although she didn't look away from the plugged butts in front of her.

Sif smirked at this, and after allowing Wanda and herself to admire the view for a few more seconds roughly pulled Wanda into a heated kiss. When she broke it about a minute later Sif grinned wickedly and told Wanda, "Now we're going to further relax these butt sluts by allowing them to eat our pussies like the little rug munching dykes they are. That should get us all in the mood for some ass pounding, and give the butt-plugs a chance to do their job and stretch out these anal whores."

Wanda smiled, "I love that idea Mistress."

"Me too Mistress Sif." Darcy butted in with a grin.

"And, and me." Jane stammered not wanting to be punished for not being eager. Then she realised something and quickly added, "I'd love to eat your pussy Mistress Sif. Yours or Wanda's."

"I know." Sif grinned, before standing up and then leaning against a nearby bed, "Wanda, do as I do... good, now listen up sluts. I want you to get on your knees in front of us, thank us for bothering to plug your slutty little ass holes, then asked nicely to lick our pussies. It is a privilege, after all."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Darcy acknowledged, quickly turning around, dropping onto her knees and then shuf-fling over to her owner, at which point she practically purred, "Thanks for shoving a butt-plug up my big fat slutty ass. It feels so good inside my rear fuck hole. I love it. Mmmmmm, I can't wait for you to fuck my ass, but until you do may I please have the privilege of eating your cunt?"

"I suppose, since you asked so nicely." Sif grinned, grabbing Darcy's hair and pushing her face into her cunt.

Jane wasn't quite as quick off the mark, but she parroted 'yes Mistress Sif' right after Darcy and fol-lowed her former assistant's lead in dropping to her knees. The difference was that she crawled on her hands and knees over to Wanda, then while kneeling in front of her timidly looked up and timidly mur-mured, "Thank you for stretching my ass Wanda. Mistress Wanda? What should I call you?"

Wanda bit her lip, and then looked over for Sif for instructions, who was only too happy to give it, "Wanda is more than fine. Remember Jane, even when one of your fellow slaves is dominating you she still just that. A slave of Sif, who only has power over you because I command it."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Jane quickly acknowledged while looking over at her owner, then down to where Dar-cy was eagerly lapping away already at the goddess's cunt, before finally she turned back to Wanda and softly but firmly asked, "Wanda, may I please eat your pussy."

"Of course." Wanda replied softly, and lustfully.

Jane waited a few seconds for Wanda to grab her hair and shove her face into her cunt like Mistress Sif had done to Darcy, but Wanda seemed content for Jane to go at her own pace. For that Jane was grate-ful, and rewarded Wanda with a little smile before leaning forward, sticking out her tongue and pressing it against the bottom of the other girl's pussy.

She then slowly slid it up all the way Wanda's pussy lips until she reached the younger woman's clit, choosing to linger on it for that first lick but not the many, many licks which followed straight after it as Jane settled into giving Wanda a long drawn-out pussy lick-ing.

While Jane might not have been so outwardly enthusiastic as Darcy she was still eager to lick Wanda's pussy. Partly because she did genuinely want to reward the girl for choosing to stretch her ass hole, something which would no doubt help later when Mistress Sif and/or this girl were inevitably fucking her in the butt, and partly because despite how some sort of science she didn't understand yet had turned her completely gay Jane loved being a lesbian and licking pussy.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers