Slaves of Sif Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, it was hard to concentrate on ignoring it while she was trying so hard to please Sif, Natasha telling herself it was just for self-preservation and so she could enjoy more of this heavenly taste, but as much as she tried to deny it the main reason was so she could please this goddess of a woman.

So for what felt like an eternity Natasha continued to gently lick Sif's pussy while the taller woman stroked her hair like a pet and continued the verbal humiliation, occasionally commanding her to speed up or slow down which Natasha obeyed without hesitation. Of course, taking orders for her was nothing new, it was just that it had never felt so natural. And Sif just tasted so good, so even though it seemed to last an eternity, and every lick threaten to push her further down the road of submission, Natasha loved every minute of it. Oh how Natasha loved it, especially when she was given permission to play with Sif's clit and then started really giving this wonderful woman pleasure.

"Mmmmmm yesssssss, that's it you little dyke, lick me! Lick my pussy!" Sif moaned, smiling wickedly as she decided to push things further, "Oooooooh that's so good. Now concentrate on my clit! Yes, yes, yes, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's a good dyke, work my clit just like that, ooooooohhhhhhhh, now suck it! Suck it, lick it, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, just like that! Just like that you bitch, oh fuck! Don't forget the licking! Yesssssssss, lick my clit, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, lick my pussy, ooooooooh Goooooodddddddd YES! Oh Natasha, you're such a good little lesbian bottom. Mmmmmm ohhhhhhh, you're going to be a fine addition to my collection. Yes! Oh yes, fuckkkkkkkkk! Fucking lick me, mmmmmm, oh shit, ooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Sif continued to give Natasha detailed instructions for quite a while, but inevitably it became harder and harder as the urge to cum became overwhelming. Perhaps if they were in a hurry, or better yet Sif was eager to do something else she would have allowed Natasha to make her cum sooner. She didn't even need Natasha to do that.

No, Sif could just fuck Natasha's face to climax at this point. But Sif definitely wanted to make The Black Widow do it, and even if they were in a hurry she didn't like to rush the first time she gave another woman the privilege of eating her pussy. So Sif forced her body to wait, which proved difficult thanks to Natasha proving herself very skilled at the art of pussy eating.

Of course even Sif powers of restraint had their limits, and more importantly she was eager to fuck Natasha Romanoff up her big sexy ass. So Sif gave Natasha permission to push her ever closer to orgasm while giving her tips on how to please her.

Which as it turns out was a necessary, because at first Natasha was perfectly anticipating her orders, and when she made it clear that wasn't acceptable the clearly very experienced woman started obeying Sif the second she gave her permission, and did it in a way which was far beyond any amateur. Which just proved Sif was right, Natasha would make a truly wonderful addition to her collection of lesbian sex slaves.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee!" Sif cried out almost deliriously, before refocusing one final time to make sure she got exactly what she wanted, "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt you dyke bitch! Fuck me with your tongue! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm FUCK! That's it you cunt munching little whore, fuck me just like that! Just like that ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk mmmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeeessssssssss! Tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me with your little queer girl tongue so I can cum all over your superhero face! Oh yeah, I defeated the Earth's Avengers, and now, mmmmmmmm, I shall complete my victory by squirting my cum directly into your pretty little face, and right down your throat! Yesssssssss, take my cum bitch! Fucking take it! Fuck me! Fucking fuck me and take it! Harder! Harder, harder, harder, harder, HARDER YOU LESBIAN WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

Like before Natasha had wasted no time in obeying, although she slipped her tongue inside of Sif's cunt a little slowly for her liking, and she insisted on a gentle build up, both rebellious signs that she was not yet completely broken. But that was okay, because Sif had barely begun to break her, and the fact that soon this infamous spy would be hers only pushed her faster to climax.

Then Natasha really started going for it, and as much as she tried Sif just couldn't stay coherent as she received an incredibly powerful orgasm which rocked her entire powerful body. It was then followed by another, and another, and another, as after a moment's pause to swallow as much cum as she could Natasha went right back to fucking her.

For this Sif rewarded her new bitch with a beaming smile and a ruffle of her long red hair. Of course it was unlikely Natasha noticed either one, especially the former, as she was just too busy tongue fucking Sif and swallowing her girl cum like the good little lesbian slut she was. So Sif graciously chose to further prove her gratitude by beginning to literally fuck the other woman's beautiful face. Well, that may have been for her own benefit.

Okay, it was entirely for Sif's benefit, but while others may have trembled, squirmed and tried to get away Natasha Romanoff only seem to be encouraged by having a goddess fuck her face. Which of course made Sif grin wickedly again, and just fuck her more brutally.

Natasha noticed the condescending smile and ruffling of her hair, and again while it annoyed her it also made her heart flutter at pleasing the more dominant woman. This goddess. Her Mistress. Luckily she couldn't concentrate on such thoughts as her mouth was flooded with the most heavenly liquid she had ever tasted, which was really saying something.

Natasha loved swallowing cum, especially girl cum, but not even her beloved Maria's cum could compare to what was filling her mouth and pouring almost directly down her throat at that wonderful moment, Natasha gluing her mouth as firmly as possible to Sif's entrance so she could gulp down as much of that amazing liquid as possible.

Despite all her experience Natasha was unable to get all of that cum even the first time, and that was before Sif started grinding on her face.

When Sif really started getting going Natasha was lucky if she could swallow half of what was being given to her. On the bright side she also liked having her face covered in cum, and this was special as it was the first time her Mistress was cumming in her face, marking Natasha as her slave.

Which was a thought Natasha knew she had to fight against, but she just couldn't. She was too overwhelmed by the taste of Sif's cum. So she just enjoyed the blissful submission for a few long moments.

Then just as Natasha thought she was going to break Sif pulled away from her and gave her a chance to catch her breath. Natasha happily took it and for maybe a minute she closed her eyes and gasped for breath. To be fair she was still only aware of things going on around her, which as far as she could tell was mostly Sif staring down at her and smirking.

When she finally moved away Natasha opened her eyes so she could see exactly what Sif was doing, and was briefly confused, and a little worried, as she returned with an unfamiliar device. Then Sif smirked at her, place the alien device against her crotch, and let go of it. In a matter of seconds a large dildo seemingly appeared out of nowhere and attached itself firmly around Sif's waist, which caused another wicked smile to cross the brunette's face.

"I took a look at your ass hole while you were unconscious." Sif confessed as she revealed that she had also got a small tube of lubricant and squeeze some out onto her newly acquired cock, "In all my years of sodomising women I've never seen such an obviously used whore hole. Which was disappointing, because I so wanted to be the one to take your anal cherry. But then, it would have been a crime if your ass hadn't been used until now, and it shall make conquering you that much easier. Best of all, I shall not need to be gentle with your whore butt. No, I will tear it apart until no one but your Mistress Sif can truly give you what you so desperately need."

As she spoke Sif rubbed lubricant into her cock and stared Natasha, daring her to protest or deny her words. Natasha just stared back, partly because she couldn't do either of those things, and partly because she didn't want to give this bitch the satisfaction of hearing her beg. At least not yet. Sif would probably force it out of her eventually, but Natasha was determined to hold onto a shred of dignity while suffering the ultimate humiliation.

After all, only for Maria did she let go and allowed herself to be completely degraded, although given this woman's reputation that would probably change tonight, and all Natasha could really do right now was hide how badly she wanted that strap-on up her big slutty dyke ass.

"Rejoice Natasha Romanoff..." Sif advised as she slowly walked around the redhead's body until she was right in front of her target, and then after a few moments of just staring at it pulled one cheek apart so she could slide the strap-on up and down Natasha's butt crack, "For today you become what you were always meant to be, my anal whore."

Sif could have toyed with that perfect behind for hours, and perhaps in the near future she would make sport of how long she could tease Natasha's ass without violating it with her strap-on, but for now her patients had all but run out.

She barely had the presence of mind to slowly push forward so she could savour the sight of Natasha's butt hole stretching before inevitably that little anal ring stretched wide enough for Sif's cock to slip inside her defeated opponent's back passage. Naturally this caused a wide smile to cross Sif's face as she officially penetrated a new piece of ass, but the smile was wider than usual because Natasha moaned in pure pleasure.

It had not gone unnoticed by Sif that Natasha had not only moaned in pleasure while her ass was being prepared, but she had actually tried and failed to hide that fact.

That she didn't even try to hide her joy of being anally penetrated, but she again failed to hide her enjoyment as Sif slowly began to slide her strap-on deep into the other woman's bowels, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt this was far from Natasha's first time getting her perfect butt fucked. Which was both wonderful and tragic. Wonderful because this may be her easiest conquests yet. But also tragic because Sif was robbed of the chance of taking Natasha's anal cherry.

Of course it proved something else, which Sif was compelled to point out, "It seems we are in agreement, your ass was made for fucking."

"Shut up and fuck me." Natasha just moaned in response.

Chuckling at this shameless display of anal lust Sif granted Natasha's request and began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the big dildo to slide in and out of the other woman, meaning that Sif officially started butt fucking The Black Widow.

This of course caused Natasha to let out a high-pitched cry of pure joy, followed by more extremely poor attempts to hide her enjoyment. Which Sif found wonderfully endearing, and perhaps proved this woman should have been her first conquest as soon as she was free of Asgard, because she only had half of the dildo inside Natasha's ass and it was clear the mighty Avenger was absolutely loving it.

Over her many, many years now of conquering women Sif had been fortunate enough to counter some of the biggest anal whores throughout the nine realms, but there was just something about this realm which seemed to breed the nastiest butt sluts.

First Darcy Lewis, now this equally curvaceous beauty was quickly proving that it wasn't just her ass which was made to be fucked, but Natasha herself was born to be an anal whore. And she would be.

Yes, Sif would correct whatever travesty had caused Natasha to deviate from her true path and ensure The Black Widow spend the rest of her life getting her ass brutally violated. And of course Natasha would love every minute of it, just like she loved it now.

Natasha was in truth loving it and hating it. She hated it because she loved it, and more importantly there was barely half of that dildo inside her ass. Oh when would Sif give her the rest already? Because Natasha was on the edge of begging for it already, which of course was just another reason Natasha hated herself right now.

That and even with all her training she couldn't stop herself from moaning, groaning, whimpering and gasping in pure pleasure as she was sodomised by this evil alien. God, she was so ashamed of herself. How could this be happening to her? How could she let it happen? And how was she ever going to escape?

Not knowing the answer to any of those questions further frustrated Natasha, and in that moment of weakness she blamed Maria Hill. Because Maria wasn't to blame for the defeat of The Avengers, and she certainly wasn't to blame for Natasha finding herself unable to escape, but she was 100% to blame for Natasha moaning like an anal whore as the beautiful alien butt fucked her.

After all, it wasn't that long ago Natasha Romanoff was of pure top and dominating every man, and especially every woman, she seduced. And oh, she had seduced so, so many people. Some for missions, but mostly pleasure. And now she spent all her free time doing domestic chores, sometimes even in a French maid outfit, for a woman she could defeat with remarkable ease.

When Natasha had decided to seduce Maria Hill for fun she hadn't thought for even one second she would end up becoming Maria's bitch, or that the weaker woman would take her anal cherry, and she certainly hadn't thought she would ever fall in love with her, but all those things had happened and for almost a year now Natasha had been in total bliss.

But it made her soft. And now her weakness was costing her. Perhaps even it would cost the world. Because maybe if the infamous Black Widow hadn't become such an anal loving bottom maybe Natasha would have fought harder and won. So maybe The Avengers defeat really was her girlfriend's fault.

Those thoughts were of little comfort to Natasha now, especially as thinking of Maria reminded her that Maria's personal fuck hole was being used by someone other than her girlfriend/Mistress, and Sif didn't even have the decency to use it right. It was ages before she even began adding additional inches into Natasha's butt, and when she finally buried every inch of her strap-on inside Natasha's rectum the alien had the audacity to stop.

Natasha didn't care if Sif was savouring the moment, she needed her ass fucked and she needed it now. It was actually enough to break her into begging for it, but thankfully Sif restarted the sodomy just before she could, meaning the only thing that came out of Natasha's mouth was an extra long and loud moan of pleasure.

After that embarrassing moment of weakness, and the one she had had after Sif had taunted her, Natasha was determined to keep her mouth shut for the rest of the butt fuck. Or more accurately not embarrass herself by saying anything else, because the time had long since passed that she could avoid the sounds of pleasure which were constantly coming out of her mouth.

Although it helped a lot that unlike before Sif wasn't taunting her. In fact the alien remained completely quiet. She did further embarrass the spy by spreading Natasha's meaty cheeks, but Natasha used to do that all the time when she was a top, and she knew full well how powerful it made her feel to get the best possible look of her cock stretching another woman's most private hole.

"I'm not letting you cum until you begged to be my bitch." Sif told Natasha bluntly after what felt like an eternity.

This actually made Natasha smiled, because she could tell Sif was getting frustrated. She could hear it in her voice. Now all she had to do was hold on and she would get what she wanted while holding onto a shred of her dignity.

Of course Sif, like all good tops, fought dirty. Namely by gently butt fucking Natasha for what felt like hours, and was probably least one, before gradually picking up the pace until the sound of Sif's thighs crashing into Natasha's cheeks were almost as deafening as the redhead screams of pleasure and it felt like she was getting spanked.

Then just when she was about to cum Sif would slowly bring her down from her high and repeated the process. Yet still no matter how many times she nearly came, or how close she came, Natasha didn't break. She wouldn't. No matter what. She promised herself that.

"I'm impressed." Sif admitted, after abruptly stopping for what felt like the millionth time, "No one has ever been able to last this long. Doesn't matter. In the end you will be mine. For now though, you've earned your reward."

Once she had spoken these words Sif restarted the sodomy, building up to a gentle rhythm and continue it's just long enough to make Natasha think she wasn't going to going to follow through. Of course that was when Sif started rapidly building up the pace so that it only felt like seconds between the gentle butt fucking and the brutal anal pounding, only this time there was no sudden stopping or gentle slow down.

In fact Sif built up her pace even more to something easily as hard and rough as anything Natasha had dished out or received before, and then even more, the alien savagely destroying her poor ass hole within human speed and strength. And in that moment Natasha loved her for it.

In that moment it didn't matter if her poor butt hole would ever recover and return to its usual tightness, whether she would be able to use it to please her girlfriend or do anything else, or even if she would ever be able to sit down again.

All that mattered was the ecstasy overwhelming Natasha's body, insanely powerful climax quickly followed by insanely powerful climax making her brain feel like it was simultaneously exploding and melting.

Her whole world became nothing but pleasure, and in that moment, a moment of weakness, Natasha desperately wanted to be just another slave of Sif so she could feel this way again.

Sif wasn't sure whether she wanted to break Natasha or not. In a way it was refreshing to have such a challenge, and Sif's mind was already racing with all the wonderfully wicked things she could do to push Natasha over the edge.

Most of those included more butt fuckings, but not necessarily by her, as this was a perfect ass which was made for fucking, and she certainly intended to make sure was regularly fucked, not just by herself but by other slaves.

Maybe even her most submissive ones. At the very least they could lay down with a dildo strapped around their waist while Sif forced Natasha to bounce up and down like the little anal whore she clearly was.

On the other hand the sooner she officially owned this perfect piece of ass the better, because gang banging Natasha's ass, and fucking it herself, would be even sweeter when the deadly Black Widow was completely broken and shamelessly begging her owner for more.

And best of all she could film the broken superspy willingly spreading her cheeks to reveal her gaping ass hole and proudly proclaim that she was Mistress Sif's anal slave into a camera which could then be broadcast all over the world so that everyone would know just how thoroughly she had conquered the most well-known female hero this world had to offer, and from now on no hot woman was saved from her.

However in this moment it didn't really matter to her either way. All that mattered was holding back her own climax long enough to squeeze as many orgasms out of Natasha as possible. Also maybe to make her latest conquest screamed so loud her fellow Avengers could hear her from across the country.