Slaves of Sif Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally when taking another woman's ass Sif couldn't take her eyes off the stretching shit hole, especially during the anal penetration, but this time she just couldn't take her eyes off of Maria's. It was just so fascinating to her to see such defiance in the face of insurmountable odds, not out of ignorance but out of pure bravery and stubborn force of will.

Honestly it was almost more of a turn on than a woman's ass hole stretching for her cock, something Sif got to see regularly and thanks to her beloved Witch was able to enjoy even as she stared deeply into the eyes of arguably her most important conquest ever Maria Hill.

While Sif was staring into Maria's eyes Wanda's brain had asked hers whether she wanted to witness the penetration without having to break the eye contact. Sif had eagerly agreed, with the condition that Maria's eyes remained her main focus, and her wonderful Wanda obeyed this command perfectly.

It was like there was a television screen in front of her showing her Maria's eyes, and a few more screens surrounding it showing her not just the anal penetration of Wanda, but Natasha too. Occasionally it was switched to their faces where it was clear just how much the two anal sluts were enjoying this, or a far away shot capturing every inch of the four women's bodies as the indulged in this forbidden act.

That this was what the rest of the world was witnessing was incredibly thrilling to Sif. She wondered just how many were still trying unsuccessfully to turn off this view, or change the channel, and how many were averting their eyes, and most importantly just how many were staring fascination at the fate of all women on this planet. At the most powerful woman on this planet.

At the two the most powerful and dangerous women on this planet being fucked in the ass by the most powerful female in the universe, and this human which was somehow providing competition for her, which Sif found as fascinating as the sight of Maria's and her own cocks pumping in and out of the ass holes of Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff.

Wanda was certainly enjoying the sight of Natasha's ass hole and her own stretching for the big cocks of Maria and Mistress Sif, and she didn't even need to use her mind reading powers to tell how much Natasha was loving the feeling of being ass fucked. No, she could see it on her face, which was almost as enjoyable as the look of worry on Maria's face.

Of course nothing quite compared to the feeling of Mistress Sif's big dick pumping in and out of her butt hole. Because nothing could truly compare to that. It was the ultimate submission, and there was nothing Wanda loved more than being 'forced' into it by her wonderful owner.

For the past few weeks Wanda had been living under the sad realisation that no matter how amazing anal sex with her Mistress was it would never quite compare to the first time she had the privilege of taking Mistress Sif's dick up her ass. That would always be special, so special nothing could surely top it, right? But this, this just might top it.

After all while it might be considered an afterthought to the sight of The Black Widow being butt fucked on live TV Wanda was being sodomised just as publicly, meaning that pretty much everyone in the world could see, or would see, what a depraved whore she had been turned into by Mistress Sif. That Wanda would literally do anything for her owner. That Wanda was truly owned by this goddess.

Through her magic she knew most women on Earth were horrified by these revelations, but in time they would all see it as the incredible honour Wanda knew it to be. After all, she was pleasing her goddess with her butt hole. What better way to prove her loyalty and devotion?

Or better way to prove that she should be the envy of bottoms everywhere as the most dominant top in the universe chose Wanda to be one of the lucky women who frequently took her big cock in their asses, something that would surely soon be the envy of every woman everywhere? So Wanda considered herself to be very lucky, which helped her perform her duty and remain a good silent fuck hole for as long as she could.

Of course ultimately Wanda couldn't help begging, "Wreck my ass! Tear it open! Please? Oooooooh, ruin my little butt hole. Gape it wide open for all to see! Please Mistress Sif, ruin my little ass hole and show the whole world it belongs to you. That I belong to you. That I am your anal loving sex slave and soon women everywhere will submit to you! Ohhhhhhhh, and they should rejoice at that fact, because you're a merciful Mistress who allows her slaves to cum when they really need it. Ah fuck, and I really need it now Mistress Sif. Please give it to me. Yessssssss, give it to me and show everyone in this world, and any other, that they should be excited at the chance of being owned by you."

"How about you Natasha?" Maria interrupted, "Do you want to cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass?"

"Yeeeeeeeessssssss, please Maria, allow me the privilege of cumming for you." Natasha quickly pleaded, "Ooooooooh shit, please allow me the privilege of cumming like the bitch I am with your big dick up my ass! Mmmmmmm, I love your big dick! I love it! Ohhhhhhhh, I love it, oh fuck, oh yes, pound my fucking ass hole! Pound it hard and deep and show this alien we aren't going down without a fight! Oh God, fuck me Maria! Fuck me better than the self-proclaimed Mistress Sif ever could. Oooooooohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck me like only you can baby. Fuck my ass. Fuck me in my big fat ass! Oh fuck! Fuck the ass you own! You, and no one else. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Maria Hill popped my ass cherry, which means no matter what happens it will be always hers, and now I want to destroy it. Yeahhhhhh, wreck it so good that Sif never truly enjoys fucking it again."

"I'd like to see you try." Sif admitted.

"Would you?" Maria raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes. I'm sure it would be adorable." Sif grinned wickedly, before offering, "On the count of three?"

"Three." Maria said dryly, starting to really go to town on Natasha's butt hole, causing Sif to laugh do the same to Wanda's most intimate hole.

As both Maria and Mistress Sif had seemed content with their little stalemate it was very possible that they would have continued for hours like this without Wanda breaking, and Mistress Sif was gracious enough to tell Wanda through their psychic link that she wasn't mad at her. Still Wanda hope she would be punished later with a nice hard spanking, which should be also ideally broadcast to the rest of the world.

For now though Wanda welcomed the harder and faster sodomy, Mistress Sif slowly building up her paces until Wanda was receiving the type of wonderful powerful climaxes she could only receive through butt sex with her owner, as Maria did the same with Natasha almost simultaneously. Almost, but not quite.

Maria tried, but she had known it was hopeless from the beginning. For maybe about a second or two she thought she would actually do it, although from the wicked grin which was still on Mistress Sif's face she couldn't help think the other tall brunette had simply let her get close to make a defeat that much more gutwrenching.

But it happened, and there was nothing Maria could truly do about it. It was obvious that Wanda came first by about 10 seconds, which might as well been 10 hours given how it felt before Natasha followed suit and that out an orgasm just as powerful as her cum squirted out of her cunt, just as Wanda's was.

Honestly Maria had thought that would be the end of it, Sif immediately stopping to claim her prize, but she didn't. Perhaps as a reward to Wanda, or just to add insult to injury to Maria, or just to show off Sif continued brutally pounding Wanda's ass to climax after climax, and if anything those thrusts became more violent and powerful, as did Wanda's climaxes.

Which definitely had the effect of rewarding Wanda, showing what Sif was capable of, and caused Maria's ass hole to quiver in fear. And much to her shame, a little excitement, as now more than ever she was curious to find out what it was like to be a bottom. Something she wouldn't have to wait too much longer to find out.

Determined to be enjoy being a top for as long as she could, and not want to be completely outclassed, and because she just wanted to show how much she loved Natasha, and loved topping her like this, and just because she might not get another chance Maria followed suit and pounded Natasha through orgasm after orgasm. As she did so Maria savoured all the things she might miss of this really was the last time.

Natasha screams of pleasure, the way the other woman's cum was squirting out of her with every climax, and most of all the sight and the feeling of the big meaty cheeks of The Black Widow jiggling like jelly as the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoing throughout the room, fuck, it was also wonderful and Maria could never imagine getting enough. Which made the idea she may never do it again so emotionally painful she could have cried.

However in this ultra-perverted moment Maria was determined to block out all sad thoughts, along with Wanda being equally anal wrecked and Sif staring at her, and just focus on everything she loved about butt fucking The Black Widow.

That, combined with the stimulator bashing against her clit, would ultimately guaranteed Maria a few powerful orgasms of her own, although she held back for as long as possible so she could savour her favourite thing in the whole wide world, and to postpone her own humiliation.

Of course, apparently unlike Mistress Sif, Maria didn't have infinite stamina, and ultimately she experienced several hard climaxes, and then ultimately had to stop. Although not out of choice.

"Stop! I do not wish for you to wear yourself out before I have a chance to break you in!" Sif commanded firmly, putting a stop to her own thrusting first before ultimately Maria did. Then Sif informed the other woman, "Good. Now, let us show the world our handiwork, and the futures of all the women on this planet."

Wanda whimpered pathetically as with those last few words Mistress Sif yanked her cock out of the Witch's ass hole in one swift movement, leaving Wanda feeling horribly empty.

That feeling of course was inevitable, along with the incredible pain from her abused backside and the after-shocks to her orgasms, but sometimes if Wanda was really lucky she would have the chance to bask in the afterglow for a little bit before Mistress Sif removed her cock from her.

However she didn't complain, not when she had the chance to further prove her submission in this precious moment, Wanda's hands shooting to her ass cheeks and spreading them wide apart so she could better expose her gaping ass hole.

That gape had been visible in the few long seconds it took Wanda to gather the energy to proudly show off Mistress Sif's handiwork, but that wasn't really the point. The handiwork in this case wasn't just the gape, it was how submissive Wanda was to Mistress Sif, and how thoroughly she had been broken by this goddess, especially compared to Natasha and her lesser Dom.

Indeed Maria took almost an extra minute to slowly starting to pull her strap-on out of Natasha's butt, and while The Black Widow didn't exactly seem reluctant to humiliate herself she certainly didn't seem to do with it with the eagerness of Wanda. At least in Wanda's opinion.

It was tempting to short-change the other woman, or more accurately other women, but again that would be cheating, and Wanda knew that would displease her Mistress. So rather focusing the cameras on herself she made sure each gape got equal time, and a nice little close-up just to drive the point home. And Wanda had to admit, it was thrilling to see the mighty Black Widow's gaping butt hole being broadcast around the world.

But course not as much as her, Wanda grinning happily as she sensed the disgust, the outrage and even the curiosity of all the different people throughout the world in that moment. Then Mistress Sif spoke, and Wanda forced herself to focus, and then grinned again as she realised her owner was once again giving her the chance to prove, and humiliate, herself.

"Wanda, what are you?" Sif smirked.

"I'm your slave Mistress Sif." Wanda answered quickly and proudly with the smile on her face, "I'm a slave of Sif, the powerful warrior Goddess, who owns my body, mind and soul. And clearly my ass hole, which she uses on a regular basis for her pleasure. Which is an honour Maria Hill, and the other women of this world, are about to find out."

That was more than required, but rather than complain Sif simply asked, "And you Natasha, what are you?"

There was a brief pause and then Natasha replied, "I'm Maria Hill's bitch."

"Ah, there's that fighting spirit I love to see." Sif grinned, "Well, all three of you shall soon be slaves of Sif. But for now, I think a couple of sluts have something to do, don't you Maria?"

"Yes." Maria replied hoarsely, although she was not sure exactly what Sif meant.

Happy to clarify Sif turned her attention to her fully broken in bitches and ordered, "Excellent. Wanda, get down on your knees and suck your ass off my cock you little slut!"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda eagerly replied.

She turned around and dropped to her knees just as eagerly. Wanda then rewarded herself with a few seconds of staring lustfully at Mistress Sif's big dick, which she felt was forgivable as she was making sure to capture it on film. Then she wrapped her lips around the head of Mistress Sif's big dick and eagerly began sucking her own ass cream off of it, the entire time moaning at the taste that her Mistress had trained her to crave.

Wanda concentrated on the first few inches at first, savouring the deepest part of her butt, although it wasn't that long until she started bobbing her head lower and lower until she was deep throating every inch of the dick as Mistress Sif gently, and surprisingly wordlessly, encouraged her by first stroking her hair, and then grabbing a firm hold of it to force it up and down.

"You too Natasha. Suck my cock." Maria ordered shortly after Sif had given her command, although for once she paid no attention to The Black Widow as she eagerly sucked her cock. No, she was far too busy staring defiantly at Sif's grinning face, the look in the other woman's eye telling her better than words ever could that she was next.

12