Slaves of Sif Ch. 11

Story Info
Sif defeats and enslaves Bobbi and May.
14.2k words
4.38
10.4k
15

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Agents of SHIELD or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Bobbi Morse was pushing herself like never before when it came to her training lately. She had always trained hard, but now she wasn't just preparing to protect the world, or even save her own life. No, Bobbi was training to save her dignity. Her self-respect. Hell, Bobbi was literally trying to save her own ass.

Because she didn't want to suffer the same fate as Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill when, and probably if, the alien known as Sif attacked SHIELD again. Of course the entire time she was training there was a voice in the back of her head asking, if The Black Widow couldn't resist Sif, what chance did she have? What chance did any of them have? And, was Sif right, had she already won?

Speaking of the devil what Bobbi had feared suddenly happened, and a portal opened up with Sif strolling through it. As usual she wasn't alone, her trusty little side-kick Wanda Maximoff, there to teleport her in and out at will and make sure that everyone at SHIELD witnessed this, video cameras and screens filling the room from out of nowhere.

But that wasn't the most disturbing part, as Sif was also accompanied by Agent Romanoff and Director Hill, both naked except for the collars around their necks, complete with leads that Sif was holding so she could pull them along like the pets they had become. They even walked on all fours and panted, the incredibly strong women shameless in their submission to their Mistress.

"Rejoice Lady Warriors of SHIELD, for I have come to make you mine." Sif announced proudly, "Soon you will be nothing but mindless sex slaves, with the honour of devoting your lives to pleasing me. Some of you shall even know the joys of eating my pussy and ass today, and by the end your butt holes will look like this."

With just a snap of Sif's fingers Agent Romanoff and Director Hill scrambled to their feet. For a second Bobbi thought they would attack Sif to try and get some of their dignity back, but no, instead these two proud and strong women walked slightly forward, turned around and bent over while reaching back to spread their cheeks wide open, exposing their gaped butt holes.

Which unfortunately Bobbi had seen before, both on a TV screen and in her own shameful fantasies afterwards, although while those gapes had been wide before each of those poor ass holes now looked like the Grand Canyon. Like the initial sight it was one which disgusted Bobbi, and yet to her shame turned her on.

"Yes, your ass holes will be gaped as a sign if your new places as nothing but slaves of Sif." Sif continued with glee, "Isn't that right my pets?"

There was a chorus of yes Mistress Sif, and eager to prove herself Natasha then piped up, "Mmmmm, your butts will all be used for the pleasure of Mistress Sif, just like my fat ass was. Oh yes, you'll all be ass fucked by Mistress Sif, and you will never be the same again."

Also eager to prove herself Maria interrupted her girlfriend, "Oh how I envy you all, because there is truly nothing like your first time with Mistress Sif. You're pathetic attempts to resist her. Feeling the ecstasy she can give you for the first time. That moment where she takes your anal cherry. Mmmmmm, and the moment you break completely. Oh if only I could feel that way again. But once you do, you'll never want to be anything except the personal fuck hole of our Mistress Sif."

Sif chuckled with delight at her slaves words, and then before Wanda could join in asked, "So, who's first?"

There was a deafening silence, and then Melinda May spoke up, "Me."

"Excellent." Sif grinned.

"But only if you can defeat me in combat." May challenged.

Sif laughed loudly, and then after a few long seconds of that questioned, "Are you serious? Please tell me you are serious."

"As a heart attack." May said dryly.

For a moment Sif looked thoughtful, and then arrogantly said, "That's not nearly enough of a challenge."

"Then fight me too." Bobbi piped up, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Oh, this should be good." Natasha grinned, still spreading her cheeks.

"They're the best SHIELD has to offer Mistress Sif." Maria quickly added, "Second to me and Natasha, of course."

"I suppose that makes you third and fourth best." Sif grinned, "I suppose that will do. Yes, I shall enjoy humiliating you in front of your comrades, and making you mine."

"Don't count on it." Bobbi bravely called out, before charging her opponent.

It wasn't her smartest strategy by far, but it wasn't like Bobbi really had any good options. She didn't trust Sif not to call upon her slave Wanda for an unfair advantage even if she got the upper hand, and there was no guarantee Bobbi could have done that even if she was at 100%.

Ironically preparing for this fight was her downfall, as when it came she was too tired to put up much of a fight. She tried, but embarrassingly quickly the Mockingbird was pinned to the ground, completely unable to move, Sif grinning down at her as she stood on her neck while Wanda gave her a nice slow three count, just to rub in the fact that she had just been beaten with ease.

"1... 2... 3! You're out!" Wanda called out with delight.

Sif giggled evilly, and then practically purred, "Next?"

May glared angrily at the arrogant so-called goddess, praying to anyone who would listen to give her the strength to knock that smug smile off of her face.

Sadly that was her only real move at this point, as while she had been annoyed by Bobbi's recklessness to charge straight in May had barely allowed herself a few seconds to roll her eyes before following suit, hoping their combined flurry of attacks would at least stand a chance against the mighty Sif.

After all, they were the best SHIELD had to offer, except for the two shameless whores who were now displaying their gaped butt holes, and given they were broken beyond repair that made Bobbi and May the best.

Alas May was swatted away like a fly, and by the time she landed Bobbi was already on the ground. Then before she could get up Bobbi's shoulders were pinned to the mat and Wanda was counting her out, May unable to do anything but watch in horror as the only SHIELD agent in the room close to her level, and was willing to help her, was defeated in seconds.

It was enough to even cause her mask to slip, and for a second her face was awash with fear and panic. Then she got a hold of herself, got to her feet, took a deep breath and then started to circle her opponent, which only seemed to amuse that arrogant bitch, again causing May to struggle to hide her emotions, this time from anger.

While to the untrained eye it looked like Sif was leaving herself open in the process, but May could tell that she was just goading her into attacking so she could counter, just like she had done with poor Bobbi, who was now nursing her neck, and her pride, on the side-lines. May try to wait it out so she could try and give Sif a taste of her own medicine, or at the very least knock Sif on her ass before she destroyed May's.

But it was no use, Sif was acting like she had all the time in the world, and she did. SHIELD could throw everything it had at her, and it would fail. Which was why the organisation, and the planet, was leaning towards submitting to Sif's demands to give her any woman she wanted. Which disgusted May, but she almost understand their twisted logic.

This was a war that both May and the world had lost before it began. Sif was just too powerful. Even without Wanda Maximoff backing her up she would be almost impossible to beat, and now she also had the world's best female fighter as her mindless sex slave and a couple of aliens who were just as good, if not better.

Then there was Sif's magic, which even now May could feel affecting her, urging her to give in already and dropped to her knees so she could worship her Mistress Sif. It was enough to make May cursed herself for not being entirely straight. It was also enough to make May redouble her efforts to at least not go down without a fight.

Sif was deeply impressed with Melinda May. Not only did she very nearly hit her, but she avoided several of Sif's attacks. At least at first. But she was still only human, meaning she lacked the centuries of experience in supernatural strength that Sif had, so ultimately nature took it's course. Arguably Sif should have rewarded May for this impressive feat by allowing her to lose gracefully, but she just couldn't resist making an example out of her.

Or at least more than she already was about too. How? By making her submit of course, specifically by pinning May down onto her front and then pulling her arm back far enough that she was causing the maximum amount of pain without breaking it. Still May refuse to give in, which was more adorably stupid thing was commendable.

"There is no shame in losing with dignity." Sif reminded her opponent, and then after a brief pause added, "I can wait like this all night. How about you?"

There was another brief pause, and then May grumbled, "God damn you."

Then May slapped her hand against the mat repeatedly in the universal sign of giving up, causing Sif to chuckle and let go of the hold, "Excellent! I will so enjoy breaking that fighting spirit of yours Melinda, just like I did to The Black Widow."

Glancing briefly at the defeated Agent Romanoff, who was still displaying herself, May busily grumbled, "We'll see."

"Yes, we will." Sif agreed cheerily as she stood up to her full height and commanded firmly, "Now, get onto all fours and face the rest of your people. You too Bobbi. I wish to admire my latest conquests."

Her defeated opponents grumbled, but did as they were told, Sif watching with glee as May slowly got up on all fours, who was soon joined by Bobbi, both facing the other women and men in the training area, who were now all politely grouped together, providing Sif with a live audience as well as the cameras which would record her conquest of these two women.

Sif gave that audience a glance and a wink, before she turned her full attention to the delicious looking round butts in front of her, causing Sif to grin wickedly and even lick her lips as she kneeled down behind them and began to slide her hands all over them, squeezing and cupping the cheeks like a butcher with two juicy pieces of meat.

"Such gorgeous prizes." Sif chuckled wickedly, "I thoroughly look forward to fucking them both. But first..."

Without any further warning Sif gave both of those asses a hard smack. The first strike was simultaneous, Sif doing her best to get both cheeks with each hand. The following strikes were different. Sif started concentrating on one ass and then the other, just by resisting the urge to use her full strength, or close to it, at least for now, instead sticking to a slow gentle pace.

She also made sure to spend plenty of time massaging those well-rounded globes, partly to make their first spankings easier on her new pets, but mostly just because Sif did so enjoy making this as humiliating as possible for the two inferior warriors.

Despite starting out slow and gentle, at least by her standards, Sif noticed two very different reactions from her latest conquests, and it pleased her greatly. Melinda May maintained her dignity for the most part, barely letting out a sound from that first strike, and then after that nothing. Hell, she barely even flinched. But Bobbi Morse, oh that was a different story.

Bobbi cried out loudly from the very first strike, and then continue to do so as Sif settled into giving her a gentle spanking. She also whimpered pathetically, and got so wonderfully wet. Sif could smell it. And that was nothing compared to the reaction she got when she started to heat things up a notch.

Bobbi wanted to be brave like Agent May, but while she knew she wasn't close to that level she had at least thought that if, and maybe when, the time came she would be able to hold onto a little more of her dignity, at least for a while, as Sif joyfully humiliated her. But when the time came it was just too much. It was too much to be spanked in front of an audience.

In front of Agent May. And for it to be right after Bobbi had been so quickly and easily defeated. It was just too much. And just when Bobbi didn't think it could get any worse it did. Worse than she could have ever imagined, because she actually began enjoying it. She actually began getting wet from being spanked, and her only saving grace was no one knew. Then she didn't even have that.

"Mmmmmm, this is fun. But it could be better." Sif taunted gleefully, "Oh, I know... we can make this a bare bottom spanking. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Before Bobbi could at least try and offer up a smart ass reply Sif grabbed a tight hold of her gym shorts and ripped them apart with ease. Then thankfully she did the same to Agent May and then started to give her the same treatment as she had given Bobbi a few seconds ago, namely near constant strikes to her bottom, pausing only to greedily grope it.

Of course Sif had been switching back and forth before, but there had been a few long minutes where she had lingered on Bobbi, overwhelming the poor Mockingbird and making her realise just how wet her pussy was becoming, which really got some pathetic sounds out of her.

Even during the brief rest Bobbi continued whimpering pathetically, partly because her butt hurt, and partly because from the sound of it Sif was kicking things up a notch, but mostly because it wasn't only her ass which was now exposed.

No, it was her cunt, and while thankfully her fellow Agents, including Agent May, wouldn't be able to see it from this angle Wanda could, and more to the point she could focus her cameras on Bobbi's pussy and expose the fact that she was wet. Perhaps more to the point, Sif could see it. Or at least she would when she returned her attention to Bobbi. Something which Bobbi was dreading.

Inevitably it happened, but surprisingly when it did Sif didn't say anything. No, she just chuckled with delight and restarted the spanking, but in truth that was more than enough to further Bobbi's humiliation. Then every so often when she stopped to grope her butt Sif would slide her hand over Bobbi's wet twat, causing the Mockingbird to let out a whimper of pleasure from the oh so brief stimulation.

Which got a wicked chuckle out of Sif, and a soft one out of Wanda. Bobbi wasn't sure of Agent May's reaction, but she was guessing it was disgust. God knows Bobbi was disgusted with herself, especially as her reactions got even more humiliating.

May was disgusted and ashamed at Agent Morse, but she had bigger problems right now then Bobbi's reactions to this unique brand of torture. After all, her ass was also exposed and being beaten by an alien intent on enslaving her, so May was doing her best to try and avoid that fate. Or at least trying to put up a fight before perhaps succumbing to the inevitable.

Which she would have done if there had been no witnesses, but because there were it only pushed May to fight harder to stay silent and not to give Sif what she wanted, which was obviously a reaction. So in a way, although it discussed at her May was kind of grateful for Agent Morse's weakness, because it meant that the other Agent received more of the alien's attention.

Despite herself May found herself smirking as while the force had been increased when it was her turn Sif really kicked things up a notch with poor little Bobbi's butt, gradually phasing out the groping in favour of a constant assault on the blonde's ass, and increasing the power behind those strikes to the point where Sif had to be using at least close to her full strength.

As a result Bobbi was not only constantly crying out but literally crying, May not needing to look to know there was tears streaming down her cheeks because she could hear Agent Morse bawling like a baby, breaking the illusion that the Mockingbird was anything but a wannabe.

Of course May should have known better to think that way, as karma quickly bit her on the ass. Or more accurately hit her on the ass, as of course she received the same treatment from Sif minutes later, only it may have been even harder than what Agent Morse had been forced to endure, which was really saying something.

To her credit May prevented herself from losing control completely, but even she couldn't avoid reacting completely, and inevitably some cries of pain and anguish escaped her lips. Even a few whimpers and sobs, which was beyond any humiliation May had ever known. At least so far tonight, May having a terrible feeling that she was about to receive more.

Sure enough she found herself breaking down even further as Sif continued going back and forth, beating their butts red and bruised in front of their fellow Agents. And the worst part wasn't that simply Bobbi was enjoying it, but May was too. She told herself it was only because of Sif's magic, because it had to be, but that didn't really matter right now.

All that mattered was that May was wet, and Sif knew it. First there was a wicked chuckle that hinted at that, then confirmation as May's pussy was rubbed. Then Sif redoubled her efforts into spanking them, to the point that even May was considering begging for mercy. Thankfully she correctly guessed all she really needed to do was wait until it became too much for Bobbi, and the Mockingbird would suffer that humiliation for her.

"Stop! Please stop." Bobbi whimpered pathetically after several minutes of hard spanking, "I'll do whatever you want, just please, stop spanking me."

"Damn right you will do whatever I want, now turn around and show the class your well beaten butts." Sif ordered gleefully, then grinning wickedly as the formerly proud warriors quickly did as they were told, causing the other SHIELD Agents to gasp at the sight of those bright red asses. Then after giving those students a few long seconds to admire the sight Sif walked in front of where Bobbi was kneeling and then asked her, "Good, now Bobbi, do you want to eat your Mistress's pussy?"

"Yes." Bobbi whimpered.

"You can do better than that." Sif sing-songed.

Bobbi took a deep breath, looked up at the tall brunette, and begged, "Please Mistress Sif, may I have the privilege of eating your pussy? Please? I want it so bad. I want to eat your pussy. I need it. Please give it to me. Please? Oh Sif, my Mistress, make me your pussy eating slut. Please? Please Mistress, give me your yummy cunt."

"I suppose that will do." Sif said, "Go ahead Bobbi, you may have the privilege of eating your Mistress's pussy."

"Thank you Mistress Sif." Bobbi whimpered as she did as she was told.

"And... Natasha, you may have the honour of eating my ass." Sif announced.

"Thank you Mistress Sif." Natasha replied with a blissfully happy smile.

Natasha then let go of her cheeks, turned around, dropped to her knees and crawled over to where her Mistress was standing. As she went Natasha watched Bobbi kneeling before Mistress Sif and after a brief hesitation closed her eyes, leaned forward and then press that pretty face of hers in between the legs of the goddess. God, how Natasha envied her. And she knew that Maria and Wanda did too.

After all, a first time with Mistress Sif was something truly special, and the first time tasting her twat, God, Natasha almost wanted to ask Wanda to erase her memory just so she could have that privilege again. Natasha even slowed her role so she could hear Bobbi moan as the taste of pure heaven hit her taste-buds.

Of course Natasha had a privilege of her own to deal with, and that remained her main focus, especially when she reached her destination and she could have the honour of literally kissing Mistress Sif's ass. Then after half a dozen kisses to that firm backside Natasha pressed her face in between those globes and slid her tongue over her Mistress's ass hole, causing the dominant woman to let out a soft moan which caused Natasha's heart to flutter with delight.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers