Slaves of Sif Ch. 12

Story Info
Sif enslaves Daisy and Jemma.
11.3k words
4.48
11.9k
17

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Agents of SHIELD or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Are you sure you're okay with this plan?" Daisy asked again.

"I told you, I'm fine." Jemma reassured.

There was a brief pause and then Daisy pushed, "It's just, you seem nervous?"

Smiling softly Jemma asked, "Do you blame me?"

"No." Daisy smiled back, "But this will work Jem. I know it."

"It's not just that." Jemma admitted after another brief pause, "I'm, I'm worried I'll like it too much."

"Me too." Daisy smiled, moving closer and gently taking Jemma into her arms, "But as long as we have each other, maybe will have a chance to maintain our sanity. And, you know."

"I know." Jemma smiled softly, resting her head against Daisy's forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too." Daisy smiled softly.

Daisy caressed Jemma's face before pulling her in for a gentle kiss. That kiss lasted for several long seconds, before they took a deep breath, held hands and slowly walked round the corner and into what used to be Maria Hill's office. Now it was Sif's throne room, the Asgardian truly looking like a goddess as she sat on the throne wearing her battle armour surrounded by the naked women she had already conquered.

The former Director of SHIELD Maria Hill was now her foot stool, the mighty Black Widow Natasha Romanoff was serving wine, and her favourite pet The Scarlet Witch a.k.a. Wanda Maximoff was standing guard, complete with clipboard and cute little glasses.

Ever since the world leaders had agreed to Sif's demands every female member of SHIELD had been forced to queue up to be evaluated by Sif and her minions. To everyone's surprise she did let a few go, allegedly only the truly straight ones, but for the most part one by one they were broken.

Those who had been most eager had been conquered in days, and all that were left were the ones who had ran, an girls like Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons who had their reasons for not actually queueing up. But now here they were, walking arm in arm together into the lions den, and the hungry lion looked like she was about to devour them both on the spot.

"Sorry, was Mistress Sif not clear?" Wanda questioned mockingly, "New slaves come in one by one for assessment."

Swallowing her pride Daisy ignored the Witch and addressed the alien, "Please Mistress Sif, we both want to be yours, I swear. We are just nervous. Especially little Jemma here."

"Come now, you need not fear me. You must know that." Sif smiled wickedly.

"We know, but please, will you conquer us together?" Daisy asked submissively as possible, "It would mean so much to us."

There was a brief pause, and then Sif smiled wickedly, "Of course. Wanda, let them through, and introduce me to these little sluts."

Wanda glared at the newcomers, then consulted her clipboard before smirking, "This is... Daisy Johnson, a.k.a. Quake. An Inhuman with the ability to control the Earth... or at least, that's what's in her file. I can tell she's a lot more powerful than that. Yes, she can control the atoms in everything, and with her power... she could destroy the world."

"Sounds a lot like you, my dear sweet Wanda." Sif teased.

"Perhaps a little, Mistress Sif." Wanda grumbled, not wanting to admit that was true, and quickly adding, "She's not on my level, but she would make a valuable member of your team."

"Interesting." Sif purred, before raising an eyebrow, "And why did you not think it prudent to mention her before? It sounds like she is the most powerful member of SHIELD."

"Perhaps my Mistress, but she is a relatively new member, so conquering her sooner would have done nothing for morale." Wanda explained, "It would have been a defeat that SHIELD could publicly shrug off. And knowing her, desires, I expected her to be amongst the first to sign up when we began our little open door recruitment. It seems she was too busy with her girlfriend."

"Ah yes, the girlfriend." Sif grinned wickedly, "Does she have powers too?"

"No Mistress." Wanda said, double checking her notes before explaining, "Her name is Jemma Simmons. She is quite an impressive biochemist, but can provide very little to your cause, except her body."

"Well, it would be a shame to break up such a beautiful matching set." Sif licked her lips, "And speaking of what Jemma has to offer me, why don't both of you little lesbian sluts strip for me? Mmmmm yes, I want to see what you both have to offer."

Knowing that was a command, not a request, Daisy took a deep breath, briefly glanced at Jemma and gave her a reassuring smile, before stripping off her jacket. Her top came next, Daisy reaching for her pants when she noticed Jemma was still standing there nervously, not making a move to undress.

Deciding to use this to her advantage she closed the distance between them and pressed herself firmly against Jemma's back, her girl letting out a cute little gasp before relaxing into Daisy's touch. Daisy then briefly glanced at Sif for approval, and upon seeing that she was grinning wickedly Daisy reached around and slowly undid the buttons to Jemma's shirt before opening it to reveal Jemma's perky little boobs encased in her bra. Then she did the same to her bra.

Once Jemma was standing there topless Daisy took a few moments to cup those perky little titties with both hands while kissing Jemma's neck, and whispering in encouragement. Then she slowly turned Jemma around so that her back was to their audience, providing them with the perfect view of Jemma's bottom as Daisy slowly dropped to her knees, grabbing hold of her girlfriend's pants and panties and pulling them down in the process.

She then briefly played with Jemma's ass while the scientist was stepping out of her pants and panties, and awkwardly kicking her shoes and socks off with a little help from Daisy. Only then did Daisy straighten up, quickly pull off her bra and then turn around and slowly pull down her own pants and panties while showing off her ass.

"Excellent." Sif purred, "Now, line up for me."

Daisy and Jemma quickly did as they were told, causing Wanda to glare, "What do you say?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Daisy quickly grumbled.

"Ye, yes Mistress Sif." Jemma stammered shortly afterwards.

"Ooooooh, a little rebellion in this one. I like that." Sif grinned as she stepped forward to admire her prizes, sliding her hands all over them, especially Daisy, as she casually explained to the Inhuman, "Whenever I'm conquering a female warrior I like to start with a little spanking. Really show them who's boss right from the start. You're a warrior, aren't you Daisy? Huh? All that power at your fingertips? Perhaps even enough to kill me with a thought. Of course, you wouldn't be planning such a vile thing, would you?"

"No Mistress Sif." Daisy lied, nervously glancing at Wanda to see if she could read her expression. But she couldn't.

"Because if you did, I might have to take it out on poor Jemma here." Sif said almost casually, squeezing Jemma's rump as she did so which made the scientist squeak in embarrassment, fear and perhaps anticipation.

"I understand." Daisy gulped.

"Do you?" Sif questioned, "Perhaps I should destroy your asses, inside and out, right now, just to make sure you both get the message."

"No, please Mistress Sif." Daisy whimpered, "Take me. Not Jemma. She is just a civilian. She's not like us. Beat my butt twice as hard if you have too, just leave Jemma out of it."

"Interesting..." Sif purred, "You would take Jemma spanking as well as your own? Ah, it must be true love. Very well. I will accept your terms. Come, lay down across my lap, and I shall show you your place."

Sif smacked Daisy's cute ass to emphasise her final words before strolling over to her throne and sitting down upon it to wait patiently for the arrival of her new slave. She wasn't waiting long before Daisy turned around, marched over to her and lent her naked body down over her knee, perhaps showing more dignity in the process than anyone else who had suffered this fate before, which was really saying something considering the slaves surrounding them.

It somewhat made Sif a little uneasy, like Daisy knew something she didn't, which further pushed her to go ahead with this spanking, even though on the surface it kind of felt unnecessary. After all, SHIELD was hers. That meant whether they knew it or not these girls were hers already. Besides, her abilities had never failed her before, and Sif doubted this would be the first time.

Once Daisy lay down across her lap Sif immediately received proof of that, the goddess grinning wickedly as she could feel the younger woman's wet pussy pressed against her thigh.

Okay, that could have been because of Daisy already being a lesbian slut who was looking forward to being used by Sif, or even that she was getting off on the humiliation of being made to strip and then bend over for a spanking, but it didn't really matter because the result was the same, a.k.a. Sif was once again being handed an easy win.

So with that grin still on her face Sif reach down and spent a few long seconds caressing the inviting flesh beneath her, squeezing and groping Daisy's butt like the piece of meat it was. Then the real fun began.

Just as Daisy somewhat relaxed, believing she would be here for a while as Sif teased her, the goddess quickly raised her hand high into the air and brought it down onto the cute little butt in front of her, causing the mighty Quake to cry out in anguish. Sif then repeated that for a couple of brutal blows, even using a significant amount of her strength to make sure Daisy knew she meant business.

Then just as suddenly as the spanking had started it stopped, Sif going right back to the gentle caressing she had been doing before. Then she repeated the process, albeit with more gentle and playful spanks and waiting even longer between each series of strikes. Or sometimes just a single strike.

Even with that gentle spanking Daisy's ass turned a cute little pink. It wasn't as red as it soon would be, but still made the already cute behind even cuter, and Sif delighted in that sight almost as much as the occasional cry she forced out of her latest victim.

Especially as Daisy did a rather impressive job keeping herself relatively quiet, especially considering the action of some of the SHIELD agents that Sif had been conquering lately. Sure, the first few had put up a decent fight, but lately she was struggling to find a challenge. So maybe it was for the best that she saved these sluts until the end, as she was already having more fun.

Daisy certainly wasn't having fun. She couldn't deny that on some twisted levels she was enjoying it, and deep down she knew it had more to do with her kinky side then Sif's magic, but fun would have definitely been the wrong word to describe what she was feeling. Horny, yes. Humiliated, most definitely. But having fun? No way.

Especially as this was happening in front of women she used to idolise like Maria Hill and Natasha Romanoff, both of whom were now clearly mindless sluts, which was very scary. But more to the point this was happening in front of her precious Jemma, and God, Daisy really, really hated to have her girlfriend see her like this.

She wished she could offer up some comforting words, but Daisy had to be very careful about everything she said, did, and even thought considering what she was planning to do. After all, her powers weren't a secret, and clearly you didn't even have to be a mind reader to guess what was on her mind. Which was why she needed to play along with this twisted game, right up to the point that she was about to be conquered.

That would be the only way this would work. Because at that point Sif wouldn't see it coming. And then, it was only a maybe, and not just because Sif and her slaves were perhaps too powerful at this point to be stopped. No, the really shameful part, the part she hadn't told Jemma, was a part of her wanted to become a slave of Sif after witnessing first hand what kind of pleasure those slaves received.

Feeling this kind of pain would surely be a small price to pay for the eventual pleasure she would soon receive? And more importantly, it would more price to pay for her chance to save the world? More loudly and publicly than she had ever known it before. Daisy just hoped nothing bad would happen to Jemma in the process.

Jemma was right, it was the only way for her to have a moment where Sif wouldn't see her coming, but Daisy hated to put her girlfriend's life in danger like this. And she especially hated the pain she was now feeling, which got significantly worse before the spanking finally came to a merciful end.

The humiliation of having Sif treating her backside like a lump of meat was bad enough, but Daisy found herself quickly missing it as Sif gradually phased it out in favour of a constant ass smacking. Especially when each blow felt stronger than the last. To the point where no amount of training could keep Daisy from not only crying out in pure anguish, but literally crying. And she could only imagine what her butt looked like in that moment.

Whatever it was it definitely wasn't pretty, given the extremely apprehensive look that Jemma was giving her. But as long as Jemma wouldn't have to go through this it would be worth it, Daisy telling herself that over and over again as the butt beating became truly brutal.

Sif kept an eye on Jemma throughout the spanking. It was so satisfying, seeing the apprehension and fear on her face. Perhaps even hatred for Sif. Which of course would be fleeting. Soon enough these two sluts would just be a couple more mindless sex slaves in Sif's ever-growing collection, but for now she enjoyed the rare negative feelings towards her.

Especially, unsurprisingly, from Daisy, who's ass was now a beautiful bright red and becoming an even darker shade now Sif was putting every ounce of her strength into the spanking. Or at least every ounce of strength that she'd dare to give a poor feeble human.

Which was why she unfortunately had to stop pretty soon. She didn't want to, not now that she had really found her stride, and Daisy's discoloured butt cheeks were jiggling so invitingly with every powerful blow she was giving them, but Sif didn't want to do any damage.

Because sure, Wanda could fix the problem for her in seconds, but such sloppiness was beneath her, and was no way to welcome a valuable chess piece like Quake to her ranks. No, Sif showed the kind of restraint and leadership she was famous for by simply beating Daisy to the point of breaking, then ease off and caress at least some of the pain away before moving onto the real fun.

"That was fun." Sif announced, before unceremoniously pushing Daisy off of her, "You may now have the privilege of eating my ass while your girlfriend worships my cunt."

Daisy yelped as she was pushed onto her already sore ass, rolled over and rubbed it before noticing her girlfriend's apprehension and asking her, "Is that okay Jem?"

"Ye, yes." Jemma squeaked.

"Okay?" Wanda mocked, "You should spank them both for their insolence."

"Oh, you presume to tell me what I should do, do you?" Sif raised an eyebrow.

"No Mistress, of course not." Wanda quickly apologised, diving down to her knees and kissing her Mistress's feet, "I'm so sorry I spoke out of turn. Please forgive me."

"I'll think about it while I'm spanking you later." Sif said dismissively, "For now just move out of the way and strip me of my clothes so my latest conquests can please me."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda said submissively.

Lifting herself up onto her knees Wanda looked up at Sif nervously as she tried to decide whether she should strip her with magic or with her bare hands. As usual Sif had left it intentionally vague so she could pretend she was displeased with Wanda's choice later in order to have an excuse to spank her.

Not that she ever needed one, but it added to the fun. She also didn't need to bother with spanking Wanda as she was easily the loyalist of all her slaves, however Wanda was also the most powerful, so it only seemed right to constantly remind her of her place. It was also one of the reasons Wanda's ass hole was one of Sif's favourite fuck holes, which she would fuck again soon. But first she had other business to attend too.

Business which got underway right after her clothes vanished in seconds, Sif smirking as that was actually what she preferred given how horny she was after spanking the infamous Quake. Not that it would stop her from pretending otherwise later, even if Wanda would know she was lying. Honestly that made it even sweeter.

But not quite as sweet as when another woman licked her pussy for the very first time, or ate her ass, two tremendous pleasures Sif was about to receive at the same time as the two Agents of SHIELD cautiously got onto their knees and crawled into position. Sif particularly taking a shin to the innocent looking Jemma Simmons, who was easier to watch given she was about to lick her cunt.

Jemma had always liked women, and men, and made no secret of that fact. She'd come out as bi in her teens, confident that her friends and family would support her, and sure enough they did. Afterward she had meaningful relationships with both men and women, especially Daisy, who she had fallen for hard and quickly back when she was still calling herself Skye.

So of course she enjoyed eating pussy, meaning she shouldn't feel ashamed for enjoying this, despite the circumstances. And yet, as she lowered herself down to her knees and crawled in between the legs of this terrifying creature she was bombarded with almost as much shame as she was lust.

Thankfully that change once she'd tasted Sif's cunt, Jemma whimpering as the amazing flavour of Sif's pussy juices hit her taste-buds and then immediately following up the first slow, cautious lick with much quicker and much more eager one.

Of course she knew from experience this wasn't the best thing to do at the start of a pussy licking, and even when Daisy talked her into a little public activity it was good to start off slow, but she just couldn't help it. Sif's twat was just so tasty. So much so she ignored the voice in her head warning her to slow down, Jemma honestly unsure if the voice was hers or Wanda's. Then she heard a voice she couldn't ignore.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, that feels good! Sooooooo goooooodddddddd, mmmmmm fuck! Too good! Oh yes, I appreciate your enthusiasm Jemma, but slow down. Really savour your first time eating my cunt." Sif ordered firmly in between moans, then added with a delighted chuckle, "Oooooooh, that's it, nice and slow. Yesssssss, that's it, good girl. Mmmmmm fuck, Wanda told me you were good. That you licked your little girlfriend's pussy every single night like a good little dyke whore, oooooooh shit, it seems she was right. Ooooooooh yes Jemma, lick me as if I was your precious girlfriend! Lick me just like that, oh fuck!"

Given the circumstances the last thing Jemma wanted to do was displease Sif, so as soon as she gave her very clear instructions she slow down the speed of her licking and just tried her best to concentrate on swallowing as much of that precious liquid as she could. Which was actually easier now she was going slower, but the entire time Jemma desperately wanted more.

And oh, how she wanted to taste Sif's cum, because if her regular cream tasted this good Jemma could only imagine how good Sif's cum would taste. But her Mistress... Sif, just Sif, Jemma reminded herself, was very clear what she wanted, and Jemma had to give it to her.

"Yessssss, lick me like I'm your girlfriend you little dyke slut." Sif continue taunting, "Mmmmmm yes, your little girlfriend who's doing such a great job at eating my ass! Oh yes Daisy, mmmmm, kiss my ass after I spanked yours! Oooooooh, that feel so good. Now lick the hole. Lick my fucking shit hole you perverted bitch! Yessssssss, that's it, mmmmmm fuck, rim me! Rim my ass you bitch! Rim that nasty hole of mine while your precious girlfriend Jemma eats my other hole! Ohhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss, you Agents of SHIELD make such good muff divers and butt munchers! Oh fuck yeah, eat those holes you little dyke whores! Please your Mistress Sif! Please me and become just another couple of sex slaves in my collection."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers