Slaves of the Desert Compound 06

Story Info
Philip enjoys some quality time with a newbie.
1.3k words
3.88
29.8k
6

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two young slaves had retired for the night; the door to their quarters was barred from without, and silence fell on the compound. Both slaves had bathed in preparation for their rest; cleanliness was a requirement, and ample water, soaps and rough towels were always on hand. Philip sat on the single bed, drying himself; slaves generally slept naked, except on the very occasional chilly nights, when they donned simple, short cotton shirts. He watched the other, younger than he, emerge from the bath area; the younger slave was small in stature but very gracefully shaped, with well proportioned (though not muscular) slender limbs, large grey eyes, a flat stomach and a sweet face with long, mid brown, silky hair. He smiled shyly at Philip; the two had only met that day, when the other had been brought from the traders in the nearby city. As the latter turned to fold his clothing, Philip observed his perfectly shaped, peach like bottom, and a long slender back; he made room in the bed where they both would sleep. The lamp was extinguished, and the new slave sighed and curled into a restful position beneath the sheet. Despite this, Philip sensed that his companion was still alert.

Cautiously Philip moved his body a little closer to the other, who lay facing away from him, and did not move away when Philip approached. Encouraged, Philip gently pressed a little closer against his bedmate's back; to his surprise and delight, the response by his partner was to immediately push his behind against Philip's groin and press against him, moving his buttocks slightly in a highly stimulating fashion. Philip's cock grew hard at the touch of the soft smooth flesh, and stood up along the parting in the slave's bottom; reaching around the other, he grasped his cock, which was small but already standing rigid. An open mouth met Philip's, and the two kissed deeply, each enjoying the other's fresh sweet taste. Their tongues caressed each other and Philip began a slow fondling of his lover's cock; the latter moaned with pleasure and pressed his behind harder against the other's groin, then turned and gripped Philip's cock with a small hand. Breaking off the kiss, he moved down and put his wet warm mouth around Philip and began to suck him in an intensely stimulating manner. Without withdrawing his cock, Philip turned and took the other in his mouth; they began an intoxicating, rhythmic 69, joined into one in their intense pleasure.

Philip licked and sucked the slender shaft in his mouth, cupping the other's testicles and caressing the area behind them. Approaching the soft bud of the other's anus, he slipped in his finger, creating a convulsion of excitement in response. His lover began to deepen his oral caresses, taking more of Philip's cock into his mouth, caressing it alternately with lips and tongue. Philip reciprocated, awed by the incredible smoothness of the skin beneath his own lips; he gently inserted his finger deeper in the other's ass, and felt his partner arch his back in ecstasy. Their sap began to rise as one; simultaneously they increased their tempo, until first one and almost immediately after, the other, spurted out their essence, which was enthusiastically swallowed by each recipient. Their heads fell back onto the pillows and they relaxed completely, holding each other affectionately, in deep, languid satisfaction.

"You went inside me." whispered the younger.

Philip could not deny this. "Didn't your old Master like to put it there?"

"No; he liked to be sucked, and he was old and only wanted me once in a while. It was because he died that I was sold."

"Here, you'll be taken up the back way often! Most of the Master's guests – whom we serve – prefer to use us like that. After we've sucked them for a while, usually. And sometimes they want to be brought off after they've been in there."

"I liked it when you did that to me. It was really exciting, to have you there and in my mouth at the same time. And I need to learn how to do it and please, from what you tell me. When I didn't please my old Master, no matter how hard I worked, he would whip me. It hurt! It wasn't my fault either, he was just old. But I love sucking your cock, and I'll do anything you want; anything at all. Are you too tired now? Could you try doing that to me with your cock, not just your finger?'

The new slave nestled closer to Philip and brushed his fingertips across Philip's phallus; which began to stiffen. Sensing an absence of rejection, he slid down and took Philip in his mouth once more. Whatever the limitations of his experience, he had absolutely mastered one skill at least.

"It may be a little painful the first time. It takes getting used to; you have to learn to relax completely. But when you do, it can feel wonderful. And the guests like you to be relaxed, it feels good to them; unless it's one of those who gets excited by hurting us. Luckily there are not many like that; though one in particular...."

Philip began to breathe faster as the younger slave suckled him.

"All right, you had better stop that for a moment. Lie on your stomach with this pillow under your cock. We'll get you ready to try."

The other complied, relaxing his body on the bed. Philip began to caress his smooth back, rubbing it with a pleasantly scented unguent made available to the slaves. He made long

strokes with his fingers, each pass ending a little closer to the base of the spine.

"That feels wonderful. You are nice to me! And you have a beautiful cock. I would love for you to be my first lover back there. I can almost feel you inside me already. Do you want me to warm you up a little more? I know it's late..."

Philip demurred. He was already very excited by the feel of the other's smooth soft skin as well as his evident arousal, which increased with each caress, so that the younger slave seemed to purr like a cat. Philip moved his touch to the other's buttocks, stroking them, kneading them, even smacking them sharply. The other moaned and raised his behind to the touch; Philip's fingers began to circle his little asshole, which resembled a rosebud that was starting to open. Caressing the entrance, he lubricated it with the unguent; spreading the firm smooth cheeks apart, he bent and lapped at the opening, which seemed to flower beneath his tongue. Then he stepped around and presented his cock to the other slave's mouth, who immediately licked and sucked it to wet it thoroughly. That accomplished, Philip lay down on top of the submissive one, who seemed relaxed in every muscle. The divide between his buttocks was wet and slippery; his asshole offered itself to Philip's cock. The latter steered the head to the entrance; it slipped in an inch or two quite easily, bringing a gasp from both the lovers. Considerately Philip paused, holding his cock still, though now well inside the close fitting passage; he felt the muscles of the sphincter squeezing his shaft, then the other gave a convulsive push of his rear, and Philip's cock sank to the hilt in his ass, provoking a muffled cry of pleasure mixed with pain. Philip remained still, waiting for the other to relax again; then began making small movements in and out. All tension seemed gone from his partner's body; the small strokes became larger and lengthier, soon Philip's cock was being drawn almost all the way out, and then driven back in, stimulating low cries of ecstasy from both of the lovers. Philip reached between the pillow and his companion's body to squeeze and fondle his cock, which was intensely swollen. The other turned his head to exchange deep kisses; tongues entwined, they once again reached their peaks simultaneously, the younger one's cock spurting hot come violently over Philip's hand, whose cock exploded deep in his rectum.