Slaves of the Desert Compound 14

Story Info
Submission training for two female slaves continues.
2.4k words
4.19
34.2k
8
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening at the compound. There had been a magnificent sunset over the palms and the distant sands, a fitting greeting for the numbers of important guests -- wealthy traders, ambassadors, military men -- who had arrived as guests at the Master's residences.

The woman who had recently been disciplined - her name was Honoria -- was now kneeling naked on a bed in a magnificently adorned chamber, engaged in an intense and highly attentive servicing with her mouth of a middle-aged man in a silk gown, pulled up to his waist to allow her access. She sucked steadily, gazing at him in wide-eyed submission as her mouth moved steadily up and down his thick cock, which glistened with her saliva. He began to roll his body in anticipation of his climax -- though not really wishing to cut short the delightful sensation -- then rose up, grasped her by the hair, pulled his spurting cock from her eager mouth and sprayed her face with copious amounts of come. Looking up at him, she kept her mouth wide open to collect some of this baptism; the remainder splashed onto her forehead, cheeks and chin, where it trickled down her face, leaving dripping wet streaks.

When Honoria was certain that her partner had emitted every drop, she took him back in her mouth and sucked him clean. First requesting leave, which was granted, she trotted nude across the room, where she leaned over a basin to wash. Her full buttocks, glowing skin and pink slit were on display to him as she bent; he called out a request, or rather command, in a rasping voice. Giving him a lewd glance from her large dark eyes, she immediately reached into a jar for a glop of a greasy ointment. Exaggerating her gestures, bending over further, parting her legs, she began to massage the ointment between her buttocks. She looked at him knowingly as her fingers slowly smoothed the cream into her now visible anal entrance, writhing suggestively as she spread the lotion into her rectum. This performance appeared to revive her partner; stepping back to the bed, Honoria straddled him in reverse, and holding herself open, very slowly lowered her pink rose onto the head of his twitching phallus. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as she felt his warm head begin to enter her rear; she gave a series of erotic moans that further stimulated his ardor. Beginning to rotate her hips slowly, each time absorbing a little more of his cock into her back passage, rubbing her pussy as she moved, she provided her partner with the delightful view of his cock tightly grasped in her smoothly shaved anus, slipping deeper into the ring of flesh that tightly surrounded it.

Nevertheless her erotic ministrations did not fully restore her partner's tumescence. He had not yet regained his full erection, and was unable to penetrate her very deeply.. Slipping out of her rear, he gripped her shoulder and turned her to face him.

"Fetch the cane."

An unreadable expression crossed the woman's face. Rising from the bed, she stepped naked across the room to select a lithe bamboo rod from a rack. Respectfully tendering it to her master, she quickly turned to bend over a chair. Her pale, ample buttocks, agleam with a fine layer of sweat, were offered to him, as Honoria trembled slightly in anticipation of the cutting strokes. Her partner -- tall and well-muscled, although a little past the prime of life -- switched the cane through the air a couple of times, touched Honoria's bottom with it, drew back, and struck.

The crack of the cane on the woman's flesh was followed at once by the springing up of a pink welt on her flesh. Honoria sucked in her breath sharply, but did not cry out. Instead she pushed her buttocks out provocatively and prepared for the second blow. It landed immediately below the first, and she flinched and gasped. Nevertheless, she resumed her position, again invitingly presenting her well shaped behind for punishment, slid her fingers down in front of her and began to softly caress her pussy. Two more cuts rang out on her taut skin, and this time she let out a moan of pain; perhaps not unmixed with pleasure. Her fingers began to move more quickly as they rubbed her clitoris. Another two stripes, and she winced in pain and cried out softly. Her hand was wet with her secret juices; she continued to bend over and looked back at her master with a strange hunger. He was fully erect, his cock standing up, filled with blood.

"That will do for the moment. Do not try to soothe them yet. Come here now."

Honoria approached him smiling obediently, gingerly lowered herself to her knees and, grasping the cock, which throbbed with excitement, put it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and began sucking it deeply, administering all the skill of her lips and tongue and beginning to gasp with pleasure as she fellated him. Small liquid sounds filled the chamber, along with the aroused moans of the couple; sucking and sucking, Honoria's excitement increased till it seemed as though she would swallow the entire member. The new welts stood out on her pale bottom, and her master's knees began to buckle as he concentrated all his attention on the exquisite sensations his punished partner was supplying with her mouth and fingers. She stroked his balls and the flesh behind them; then easily slipped one finger into his ass. Moving carefully, she located the mass of his prostate, and began to massage it gently.

This new stimulation proved almost too much to permit the other to restrain his orgasm. He pulled out of her mouth -- his cock dripped with her spittle -- and pushed Honoria onto the bed facedown. She put her hands back immediately and spread apart the cheeks of her ass invitingly, although she flinched slightly as she made contact with the sore areas. Her dark pink colored sphincter still gaped a little from their former intercourse; he placed the head of his stiff, slippery cock against the opened entrance and slid deeply inside, meeting almost no resistance. Honoria began to rotate her hips in time with his penetrating thrusts; she began to hum deep in her throat, uttering little cries of pleasure mixed with supplication, which created a frenzy in her master.

Grunting in excitement, he lay at full length on her wet, soft, writhing body and plunged in and out of her ass, which increased in lubrication with each movement. Wet sounds filled the air and a maddening scent composed of sweat, shit and patchouli entered their nostrils. Honoria plunged and fell beneath the driving strokes; her cries grew louder. She pressed her buttocks against his groin to take in every fraction of his length; gasped when he partially withdrew, arched and relaxed her back, grunted deeply each time he drove his rigid phallus home in her passage. He pulled out most of the way and paused, taunting her with his immobility; she retaliated by employing her sphincter to steadily squeeze, then release the part that he kept in her. Her lustful noises excited him beyond measure; he grasped her sweat soaked hair and pulled her head back hard, reached to her front and began to twist and tug at her popping nipples, then thrust several fingers into her soft wet mouth and played with her tongue. With one hand she frantically rubbed her pussy, reaching the other back to try and place a finger inside his own anus, then cupped his balls and squeezed them sensuously. She screamed as he finally erupted in her ass; lay slack a moment, then, when he rolled back, exhausted for the moment, raised herself to her knees and commenced to slowly and thoroughly suck him clean of their conjoined juices.

In another bedroom, her stepdaughter Elina was equally actively engaged, although in a different kind of task. She lay on her back on a richly covered bed, her face almost completely hidden under the broad buttocks of the middle-aged nude woman, clad only in glittering rings and necklaces, resting heavily on the young woman's pretty face which steadily licked the other's open vagina. The older woman squirmed irritably, thrusting her broad bottom hard against the young mouth working beneath her, and spoke angrily. "Is this the best you can do? Your mistress assured me of your skill. Perhaps you need a lesson; in fact, she told me to summon her girls if in any manner I am not pleased by you. Shall I send for them now, with their canes? That might be amusing to watch, and your willingness may be increased."

A muffled gasp of fear was the response to her threat, and the young blonde Elina immediately commenced to quickly lick and probe the other's anal entrance, delicately massaging the woman's bulging clitoris with nimble, slender fingers as she did so. With a grunt of satisfaction the arrogant elder reseated herself on the sweet blonde face serving her, and began to press her bottom sinuously in time with the lingual attentions, which now paid frantic attention to her oppressor's responses, redoubling their workings as the other's passages became wetter and warmer. Without ceasing to rub her fat, rapidly lubricating rear up and across the delicate features below -- which now glistened with her secretions -- the older woman reached to pick up a thick, carved ivory dildo, reached an arm behind the other's knees to raise her lower body, and pressed it cruelly hard into the blonde's rosebud anus, occasioning a subdued cry of pain. The impaled one sobbed and writhed quietly as the dildo pushed into her dry rectum; she squirmed in an attempt to admit its blunt tip more easily, but did not cease her oral ministrations for a moment, increasing her tempo and attentiveness as the heavy bulk crushing her began to move in a rhythm of its own, and a humming sound began to emerge from the pouting, haughty mouth.

Elina's new life as a sex slave was initiated the evening she was publicly dragged, surprised and protesting, from the servants' dining hall. Held easily by one of the guards, she was whisked through the hallways and down a short flight of stone stairs. A heavy wooden door was flung open, and she was hauled inside, her protests completely ineffectual. She was placed in a kneeling position on a low platform and her ankles secured in a set of stocks placed low to the ground, while one of the guards easily held her slim wrists in front of her. Looking wildly around for help, her heart sank as she recognized the two young women, Kyla and Sura, who regarded her appreciatively as they flexed the narrow thongs they each held. Before she could speak a whip slashed her narrow buttocks. She squealed and wriggled, trying to soothe with a touch the injured flesh, but her hands were completely restrained. Another stripe and another; in a moment she was crying out with the pain, which was allowed to lessen for just a few moments before the arrival of the next fiery brand. She squirmed wildly to avoid the whip, but her ankles and wrists were held fast and her movement greatly restricted. Three more strokes, and she screamed piercingly; the only result was a delighted chuckle from the girls, who plied their instruments even harder.

After a dozen welts, there was a pause. Elina's bottom was bright pink, a remarkable contrast to the rest of her pale flesh. Her wrists were released and one of the guards stepped forward, his erect cock pointed directly at face level. As he moved forward, she instinctively moved her face away to the side and clamped her lips tightly shut. Never, in her prior pampered existence, had she tolerated such an extreme familiarity. Immediately her wrists were seized and what was to prove to be her second dozen commenced. The agony of the narrow thongs cutting her already tender flesh was intense. In between screams she begged them to stop, falling over her words as she attempted to assure her tormentors that she would do whatever they asked, if they would halt only for a moment. Nevertheless, the full twelve strokes landed, precisely placed on her soft pink bottom, which now glowed red in places. Her pretty face streamed with tears and snot, and one of the girls wiped it with a rough towel. Once again her wrists were released and the guard approached, his cock pointing like a spear. This time she grasped the shaft, gingerly opened her mouth slightly to receive it, but choked and gagged. Trying to suck it, she instead scraped the sensitive skin with her teeth, to the guard's expressed annoyance. Once again, her wrists were gripped and her body pulled forward so that her glowing buttocks were made available to the whips. As the lashes fell on her naked flesh she began to howl; this seemed only to encourage the whip wielders, who struck ever more precisely at her most sensitive parts.

After the thirty sixth stroke, she was confronted again with the task that had earlier seemed so repellent. Her will to resist was gone; she humbly fondled the guard's phallus and opened her mouth to its widest point to receive it. Frustrated by the long delay, the guard began to steadily fuck the girl's mouth, with each stroke entering a little deeper. Elina's punishment had broken her spirit; she submitted helplessly to the thick probing, her muscles relaxed and without choking her lips and tongue humbly caressed the intruding shaft until she had taken it into her throat, where it was gripped in the most titillating fashion. Breathing heavily though her nose, she sucked and licked ceaselessly, aware that if she stopped for an instant the savage stinging would recommence. Soon a shower of come struck the back of her throat, and she instinctively swallowed the salty, strange-tasting liquid. Eyes cast down, not daring to remove her mouth from its rapidly softening contents, she licked it clean like a cat, but her heart dropped as she heard one of the girls say "Good enough. Tomorrow we'll do the same to open up her pretty little bottom. It may take a little longer, but she'll at least be nicely warmed in advance."