Slaves of the Desert Compound 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the end of tomorrow, you will be. The first time can be a little uncomfortable; try to relax back there. That's part of the reason for the whipping; it lasts a long time, they won't stop no matter how you beg, until they see you have completely submitted. And by then you will welcome their cock inside you. Don't worry too much; your bottom will smart for a day or two, but it won't kill you. And keep in mind what will happen if you fail to please."

"What would that be?" Metrobius queried fearfully.

"Nothing good. I've known disobedient slaves flogged – with a real, heavy whip - branded, and made into field slaves. Or they might sell you to a sailor's brothel; you would have to serve probably dozens of men in a day, and not nobles either; the dregs of the docks. If you ran away, they might cut off your hand or foot. Just show our masters that you are eager to please, and all should go well. We bed slaves are well treated; apart from the whipping, of course. But again, if you learn to submit in your mind and body, the whip can be a pleasure as well as pain."

In another part of the compound, Metrobius' companion from the voyage – her name was Callista – sat near the doorway of the female slaves' dormitory, a look of vague apprehension on her comely face. She wore only a cloak fastened at the neck and draped over her shoulders; beneath it she was completely naked. She too had experienced few difficulties at the compound thus far; she was well fed, had a bed of her own, bathed daily and her fellow slaves helped arrange her hair. There had been only one significant discomfort; she had been stripped and obliged to lie on her back on a table, with her legs apart and her knees bent. Warm wax had then been dripped onto her soft pubic bush and allowed to harden; after a few minutes, the wax was seized and forcefully ripped off, uprooting every pubic hair.

Callista had cried out in pain; then, as the ache subsided, had looked curiously at her private parts, now completely visible. Her plump labia and soft slit looked quite appealing, she decided. After the evening meal – a healthy although light collation of fruit and a grain dish – she had, unusually, been instructed to bath again. As she stood naked in the tub, two of her fellow slaves had scrubbed her, clipped away all remaining body hair, rubbed her with a fragrant oil from head to toe, not neglecting her anal and vaginal entrances, and, after rouging her lower lips, painted her mouth and eyebrows. A beaker of warm, dark liquid was held to her mouth; she drank, grimacing mildly at the medicinal herb taste.

Now she sat in anticipation as the evening shadows gathered in the building. The pressure of the chair seat against her buttocks was curiously pleasant; she squirmed slightly and pressed her anus against the hard surface. Her hand crept to her exposed groin; when she brushed her fingers against herself, a thrill permeated the area, while the evening breeze seemed to stimulate her shapely pink nipples into erection.

A warm glow was filling her body; she relaxed slightly, then was brought suddenly back to the present as two dark forms entered the room and, gripping her wrists firmly, raised her to her feet. Startled, she instinctively resisted the pull; the fingers on her wrists tightened and she realized she was in the grip of much more powerful forces. Her two captors – for she was helpless in their grasp – smiled at her through strong white teeth. They were two of a kind, though one had light hair and the other, dark; both were tanned, supple, with well defined limbs and strong looking hands, but stamped with the cold, hungry look of a beast of prey.

Each wore only a small cache-sex of tanned leather, held in place by a string running between their splendid buttocks. Their well formed breasts were pierced with several rings, and Callista glimpsed a flash of metal on one girl's pointed pink tongue. Holding the frightened slave between them, they marched her rapidly down the darkened corridor, through several passages where Callista had not previously set foot. The girl's cloak billowed backwards, exposing her naked form; with her wrists tightly held, she could not close it.

They came to a heavy, ornately carved door; passing through it, Callista found herself in a medium sized room with a high arched ceiling, lit by several lamps of ornately pierced metal. The room contained two luxuriously fitted chairs on a dais, as well as several unusual pieces of wooden furniture, whose purpose was not immediately apparent; and a stained mattress on the floor. As the girl's eyes adjusted, she saw that rings and racks were attached to the wall and floor of sandstone blocks; in the shadows of the ceiling dangled ropes with hooks.

Her wrists were released and she stood trembling in the cool air, rubbing to ease the pain of the recent iron grip. Smiling at her as if she were something good to eat, the darker Amazon motioned to the girl to remove her cape. Her fingers fumbling in her haste to obey, Callista unfastened the clasp and laid her cape on one of the chairs. This earned her a sharp prod in her soft belly from the Amazon, which almost took the wind out of her lungs; bending over from the pain, she quickly lifted her garment from the chair and folded it into a corner. She stood naked before them, eyes downcast and shivering softly under their fierce inspection.

The pair paced around her, and she felt a fearful anticipation. The Amazons reached a mute decision; each seized one of her wrists again, circling it a number of times with a thin cord. The wrapped wrists were secured together; then, while one of her captors reached up to pull a hook down from the rceiling, the other deftly tied her bound wrists to the metal. While one young leopardess hauled on the rope to raise Callista's arms to full extension over her head, the other bent to fasten each slender ankle to a ring set in the floor. Callista stood completely helpless and exposed; her legs were held apart, so that her pussy was slightly open.

Her large, beautiful eyes looked fearfully around the menacing room and the two young women, who now smiled in sinister anticipation. Callista's eyes were covered by a thick cloth; while one Amazon pinched her nostrils closed so that she instinctively opened her mouth to breathe, the other thrust a leather ball gag into the soft orifice and tied it securely behind her head. Unable to see or speak, she turned her head frantically in an attempt to deduce her companions' intentions; she knew only that they would not be kindly and considerate.

She smelled the perspiration and scent of one of the Amazons as she drew closer to the bound, spread-eagled young slave.

Suddenly an agonizing pain pierced her bosom. Those strong white teeth had bitten her nipple hard. She began a scream through the gag; it was cut short as another sharp bite was delivered to her other bosom. Sobbing and gasping, she heard the soft, trilling laughter of her assailants through her suffering. Another bite and another; she felt her nipples must have come close to being severed, and she threw herself from side to side in a frenzy of pain and fear, crying hysterically through the gag. The agony subsiding, she determined that the wounds must not be permanent; but far from assuaging her raging emotions, she only felt a growing apprehension about what might follow.

Her tormentors' next actions were, however, not as unpleasant. One hand began to caress her pussy, drawing a finger between the labia and fonding her clitoris; the circling motion sent a warm sensation through her body and her pussy began to glisten. Then she cringed as another finger prodded her rear entrance, pushed inside the passage a fraction, and commenced a circling motion which caused the small ring of muscle to swell, lubricate, and open slightly. A delightful sensation began to flood her lower body; her nipples stood erect despite their recent harsh treatment. Moaning softly through the gag, she began to move her hips in concert with the firm caresses from either side and to push back against the thrilling touches. Doubtless the medicinal drink she had ingested was taking effect, enhancing her sensitivity; her skin prickled in eager desire for her captors' caresses.

But the teasing hands fell away and the two Amazons stepped away to confer in lowered tones; she was left yearning for the resumption of their touch, but instead felt only the cool evening breeze on her naked body. Her vagina and anus felt wet; she worried that they might somehow drip their lubrications, but could not reach to wipe them.

These small concerns were interrupted by a new sensation as a long thin object was pressed against her buttocks. She felt a prod at her soft thighs; what might this involve? She was left in no doubt as a swish and crack announced the blow of a thin switch against her unsuspecting flesh. One buttock flared in heat; the other side received a similar address. She flailed her body in an attempt to avoid more strokes; but her limbs were securely fastened and she could do little more than writhe her hips, drawing her breath in sharply as one cutting pain followed on another.

The swishing sounds continued, each ending in a piercing impact; evidently the Amazons, standing behind her and gleefully encouraging each other, were alternating their strokes across her vulnerable, crimson-striped, wildly shaking buttocks. So limited was her range of movement that they had little trouble directing their attentions to the points desired; Callista began a muffled howl, which escalated to a scream as the agonizing blows criss-crossed each other, landed twice or three times in a row on the same welt, or creased an exceptionally tender part of her exposed, defenseless bottom.

The unhappy slave almost inhaled her gag when one particularly vicious swipe bit into the soft divide between her buttocks and her thighs. This caused a halt in the punishment; again the two stepped away to confer, while their victim's cries gradually quieted to a muffled sobbing, her face all beslobbered with bitter tears.

The Amazons' conference did not mean, however, an end to their attentions. Instead they now turned their switches to Callista's inner thighs, which felt the agonizing touch of the supple canes. She had not believed anything could be more painful than the repeated scourging of her buttocks; but was quickly disabused of this notion.

Her parted legs allowed the two to access every inch of her softest skin with their tools; the slave was quickly uttering a series of piercing, though muffled, howls as the torment escalated. She had not imagined the extreme suffering that this fiendish ingenuity created; despite her bonds her body was thrown violently in every direction, though the Amazons had little difficulty in maintaining their accuracy of aim. The slave imagined her bottom and thighs to be pouring blood; yet the pain continued, accompanied by the low gurgling laughter of her tormentors.

At last came another blessed pause; Callista slumped in her bonds, sobbing quietly. She felt a hard object at her back entrance, then a thrust and a sudden sharp pain, causing her to scream; the handle of a switch had been thrust a few inches into her anus, and left there piercing her. She shook her bottom violently to dislodge it; it finally fell to the ground. It was picked it up and pressed it against Callista's mouth, from which the gag had been removed; reluctantly, but fearing the consequences of refusal, she admitted the wet, sticky, pungent smelling handle, where it was moved back and forth until thoroughly washed by her saliva.

Her blindfold was now removed, and she hung slackly from the ropes confining her wrists, struggling to retrieve her breath and master the racking sobs that shook her. Her buttocks and thighs burned and smarted; she wished more than anything that she could soothe the burning with her soft palms. She gathered the strength to raise up her sweat soaked, tear stained face; and was dimly surprised to that one of the thrones on the dais was now occupied by a tall, statuesque figure, richly dressed with flowing auburn hair, who was observing the activities attentively. This must be the fearsome Mistress, of whom she had heard whispered tales. A nod directed the Amazons to release the slave; she was half walked, half carried to the mattress and laid down on her back, crying out as her tormented flesh touched the rough cloth surface.

Her tormentors regarded here for a moment; then the blonde fiend stepped over her limp body and, stripping off her thong, carefully lowered herself to squat over the girl's face. Her wet pussy was pressed against Callista's mouth; when the slave continued to lay slackly, the Amazon reached back and pinched her nipple hard between sharp fingernails, simultaneously commencing to rub her opened lower lips against the slave.

When Callista began obediently to lick her lubricating, fleshy opening, the grip on her nipple relaxed; the increasingly wet, spread vagina began to slowly and lasciviously move across the whimpering girl's face, grunting and shuddering with satisfaction as the girl's lips and tongue serviced the most intimate parts. Lifting herself slightly, the blonde positioned her anus over her victim's now-soaked face; after another nipple tweak, the slave began to lick the slippery bud that was presented to her, lapping at it and slipping her tongue inside the pink passage.

Her partner spasmed once more, and again repositioned herself. Thrusting her fingers inside Callista's soft wet mouth, she gripped the girl's cheeks inside and out and forced her mouth wide open, then released a forceful gush of urine from her soaking cunt into the slave's helpless orifice. Her partner had come to her side and held Callista's nostrils together; gasping for air, the girl was forced to swallow a good deal of the acrid yellow liquid. Choking, shaking her head and trying to spit, her face and hair soaked by the bodily fluids of her partner, she was pressed back to the mattress as the darker Amazon moved into position to take her turn to be serviced.

12