Slaves of the Desert Compound 17

Story Info
A young slave is whipped and triple penetrated.
2.8k words
4.35
83k
17

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callista's back, buttocks and thighs smarted painfully, she was stretched on her back as each Amazon took a turn urinating copiously into her mouth, while the other held the unfortunate slave's nostrils closed. Coughing and spitting, she was nonetheless obliged to swallow a good deal of the hot gush of liquid. The second Amazon, having voided, commenced to rub her slippery pussy against Callista's face; the slave submitted and began to lick and suck the pink, wet flesh pressed against her trembling mouth. Her mistress rode her like a pony, sliding the entire length of her face to settle back over the girl's busy mouth.

Obediently servicing her rider, Callista felt a warm glow suffuse her lower body. The other Amazon had slipped first a wet finger into the girl's narrow asshole, and then another into her vagina. Lowering her face to Callista's flower, she nipped and licked the shy pink clitoris, simultaneously massaging the thin membrane between the two secret passages. Callista writhed now in pleasure; the wet flesh pressed against her lips excited her greatly, and she redoubled her oral attentions, licking from back to front and endeavoring to slide her tongue deep inside her rider. A delightful warm glow permeated her; the attention to her pussy and ass was almost too much to bear; with a shattering scream she came more intensely than ever before, just as the darker of the two she-demons ground her pussy against the girl's panting lips, and herself convulsed in ecstasy. The three lay in a tangle of wet limbs; before the blonde and dark Amazons switched places, and began a long slow dance of wet, grinding, demanding pleasure.

Callista lay face down, exhausted, on the now damp mattress. Her mouth hurt from her repeated efforts to thrust her tongue deeply into the asses of her partners, and her frantic licking and sucking of their clitorises; her anal entrance throbbed from the insertion of one, two, and even three fingers. Nevertheless, her lower regions glowed with pleasure, which was somehow enhanced by the smarting of her buttocks and thighs, while her nipples, though tender from the bites of her lovers, hummed with an erotic sensitivity. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had given and received; she felt languorous, boneless, utterly relaxed. Her pretty face shone with the excretions of her partners; the room smelled of musk, urine, sweat, and intense sexual activity. The Amazons stood a liitle distance away, conversing in low tones.

Callista was floating off into sleep, when a violent blow on her back and shoulders almost knocked the wind out of her. Half stunned, she realized that one of the Amazons had descended onto her upper back with all her weight. The woman's thighs gripped the slave's head tightly, and forced her face into the mattress; leaning forward, the former's strong hands gripped her wrists tightly, holding her immobile and pinned to the bed. Callista half heard a whistling sound and immediately following, felt an agonizing pain shooting through her tender bottom. The other Amazon, wielding a cane, had slashed it across her buttocks at full extension. Callista screamed in agony; the Amazon on her back pushed her pubis against the back of the girl's neck and muffled her cries in the mattress. The other Amazon extended a foot to prevent the slave's legs moving to protect her buttocks - their soft white globes now bearing a bright red stripe - and aimed a succession of very hard blows across the delicate target, each causing a vivid welt to spring up. Callista let out a series of muffled screams, begged, wept without effect; writhed helplessly as again and again the cane bit into her soft flesh. Finally it was done; tears poured down her cheeks as her tormentors hauled her to her feet, and dragged the sobbing, fainting girl along the hallway and back to the slaves' dormitory, her hands reaching behind her in an attempt to soothe her small, round, striped, burning bottom.

A few days passed. Callista's bottom lost some of its decorations; she was no longer obliged to lower herself very slowly and carefully into a sitting position. Her fellow slaves, and the steward's men, acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened; although they must surely have seen the naked, soaked girl, weeping hysterically, brought back to the dormitory and deposited, fairly gently, on the bed. Meanwhile a bustle of activity filled the compound; the master and his retinue were returning from an extended hunting trip. The steward and his underlings perused every corner; the slaves - who anyway bathed daily - were inspected carefully after their ablutions. Callista, standing naked before the steward, found herself being looked over especially carefully; her fading weals were examined, her vagina and anus probed (the results evidently satisfactory), and the soft hair growing on her underarms, pubis and between her buttocks shaved clean. Two of the older woman slaves plucked her eyebrows and manicured her delicate hands and feet; this considerable attention implied that something special was being planned, especially since she was the only one of the slaves to receive this thorough a preparation.

That evening she was carefully bathed by the older slaves. Washed with perfumed soap, she was then rubbed with a scented oil which made her already soft skin even more delicate. Her lips were painted carmine and henna applied to her hair and fingernails, and she was given a substantial draught of the aphrodisiacal drink she had experienced previously. Shortly after her arrival in the compound her nipples had been pierced and now bore thin golden rings, as did her ears and nostril. Glowing from the attention and the expensive unguents, she was first obliged to lay back on a bed, while a lubricant was applied to her still virgin vagina, followed by a rouging of her plump, pretty labia. Then she was stood up and bent double; a similar grease was rubbed carefully around the entrance to her rectum, with special attention to the raised ring of muscle that guarded her, then massaged deep inside. She squirmed as the intruding fingers spread the paste into her innermost depths; a tingling glow suffused her insides. Standing upright once more, her hands were drawn behind her back and her wrists securely tied, while a leather collar with a metal ring was fastened around her neck.

The drink provided a pleasant glow of detachment; the air felt cool on her skin, while the expensive scents with which she had been anointed created an exotic, erotic state of mind. Her large, beautiful eyes glanced around her, albeit with a certain apprehension; the evening shadows had fallen and the compound was beautifully lit by its large pierced metal lamps. An aura of incense filled the corridors. Her body felt extraordinarily sensitive; her flesh shivered as she recollected the savage bite of the canes and switches on her soft bottom, while her secret entrances throbbed at the memory of the strong, clever fingers that had penetrated and manipulated there. Yet when, sobbing and pleading, she had submitted, they had created an extraordinary ecstasy and a series of mind-shattering explosions. The memory of the wet, slippery pussies and asses that had pressed against her mouth, sliding back and forth across her face till she was dripping with their lubricants, brought her to a tingling state of anticipation.

Her nipples hardened and feelings stirred below. No matter how she had begged and pleaded for the burning cuts on her pale flesh to cease, if only for a moment, her captors had paused only when they wished. Yet the joy that followed the pain had been at least as intense; henceforth she must submit, obey, endure, until the pain and pleasure merged. At this her body lost some of its tenseness; her shoulders relaxed as she resolved to at least attempt to accept willingly all that was inflicted on her. She was, after all, a slave; a vessel for her masters' and mistresses' pleasure. Her role was, simply, to please them. She would continue to scream for mercy and writhe as the burning cuts crossed her buttocks and thighs; after all, this no doubt acted as a spice for her owners' enjoyment. She would, however, be able to support the pain with the promise of the delightful releases to follow. No doubt she had been prepared so carefully tonight for special attentions; her pussy and ass had been, after all, thus far pierced only by fingers. It was reasonable to expect that this evening would bring far more extensive probing and entering of her secret places.

Night had fallen; the desert around was shrouded in darkness. The door to the slave quarters opened, and in strode the two Amazons, clad as before in tanned leather cache-sexes only, a string dividing their magnificent buttocks. Callista stood obediently, naked, her eyes cast down as the two examined her keenly. One tweaked her nipple sharply, causing it to stiffen; the other ran a finger down her bottom's divide to test the lubrication of her entrance. Evidently satisfied, the ring in her collar was grasped and she was drawn rapidly along, the bare feet of the three padding silently along the stone-flagged corridors. They paused at a tall, brass-bound door; it was flung open, and the three passed into a large, dimly lit room, with reclining couches set around the centre, where rose a padded dais.

A murmur of conversation filled the space, but slackened as the girl was brought in and placed at the centre. Callista was aware of many glances cast at her sweet nude form; she blushed shyly as the Amazons turned her in a circle, exposing every curve to the watchers. The girl's small but lovely breasts, her delicate navel, soft round buttocks, sweet naked labia that glistened, and perfect legs were accentuated by her soft dark curls and pouting lips. She made a pretty picture; beautiful, and defenseless.

Callista peeked at the audience through long lashes, not daring to stare. A score or so men and women lay on couches, drinking from goblets and selecting from bowls of fruits and sweetmeats. The men, long of limb and strongly built, bore the dark eyes, high cheekbones, and aquiline noses of the desert tribes; their women were also tall and strongly built, though well proportioned, with proud carriages. All eyes were on her as one Amazon pressed a thin switch - happily, not a cane - against the girl's soft stomach. She was moved into position leaning forward onto the dais, where her head and shoulders rested; she was obliged to protrude her buttocks, with her legs placed apart. The Amazon took a couple of practice swings; the audience leaned forward to observe better. A swish through the air, a crack of switch on soft flesh; and Callista gasped as the familiar pain cut through her flesh.

Several more strokes followed; but while they were certainly painful, they evoked gasps rather than screams. Only the last - which landed precisely where the previous blow had landed - evoked a squeal from the slave, while her bound hands struggled in vain to reach and soothe the offended part. The short duration, and relatively mild intensity of this chastisement indicated that it was intended more as a warm up; Callista's buttocks glowed prettily from the attention. She was pulled back upright; and saw three of the younger male slaves gathered around her, naked as she was, All were of a similar build, strong yet shapely, with high cheekbones and narrow eyes; dark haired with smooth, almost hairless skin, narrow buttocks, their slim, well-formed phalluses standing erect.

The Amazons gripped her upper arms as one of the male slaves climbed onto the dais and lay on his back, his cock presenting a vertical shape. Her head was pressed downwards ; she opened her mouth obediently and began to suck him, inhibited though she was by her bound hands. The smooth stiffness excited her; he moaned appreciatively as she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, gagging but aroused by the clear liquid that exuded from the tip. She sensed that all conversation in the room had ceased; all eyes were on her, and indeed, the pale slave's bobbing head made a pretty sight. Suddenly she was lifted onto the dais, her knees on either side of the excited slave. Unsupported by her arms, she fell forward onto his chest, though her bottom was raised in the air.

The Amazon positioned her so that the parted lips of her pussy rested on the rigid shaft below her; Callista's vagina and clitoris were skillfully caressed, so that she opened and allowed the head of the cock into her entrance. She squirmed with pleasure at the touch of the hard flesh; as a gush of moisture descended, she wiggled her bottom to enjoy the sensation more. Her moans joined those of the male; spasms of pleasure throbbed through her. Inevitably, the rigid cock slipped further inside her, causing her to arch her back and squeeze shut her eyes with pleasure. Soaking wet inside, she slid down him. A stab of pain, a cry, and the difficulty was past, her lips pressed against his chest, as she gave herself ecstatically to the gloriously filling, teasing, alive flesh that now possessed her.

Yet the slave remained motionless, though completely hard; Callista began to experiment with a variety of squirming movements in different directions, all of which provided a rush of pure pleasure. She felt completely opened, owned, ecstatic. Her nakedness, her impalement added to her pleasure; the stare of the many eyes on her bare flesh was extremely stimulating. Her lower lips pressed hard against the slave's flat groin; she pressed her bottom against him and rubbed her anus, now wet with her pussy's liquids, against him, uttering a series of high-pitched gasps. Her sexual scent, mixed with the aura of her ass, swirled around her; she felt drugged, other worldly. She felt an overpoweringly pleasurable sensation building; but she was not left alone to enjoy it.

A sharp slap brought her attention back to her duties. The second slave was positioned behind her, his erection swollen at right angles to his handsome torso.. The Amazon gripped his cock and parting the girl's buttocks, steered it towards the pink bud of her anus, which glistened wetly and seemed to open slightly like a flower. Placing two fingers into the narrower entrance, she manipulated it as the girl gasped, enjoying the slippery wetness of the tighter passage. Upon their removal, Callista's anus gaped invitingly; the slave' s cock was guided into the inviting opening, and with a small push - Callista crying out in surprise and pain - the head of the cock was inside her.

She wiggled to expel it, but her movement was limited by the cock deep in her pussy. The second slave pressed forward gently but steadily; several inches of his rod passed into her ass as she flinched and cried out. Her anus tightly gripped his flesh; he considerately paused to allow the girl's bottom to adjust to the intrusion. Relaxing, her resistance slackened; a moment more, and she was frozen, mouth in a soundless scream, impaled both front and back as deeply as could be.

Yet the tableau was not yet complete. The third slave, as erect as the others, stood at her head. Her hair was gripped and the third shaft presented to her trembling mouth. A sharp tug on her hair suggested she obey; opening her lips, she swallowed his slick cock. Then, at a signal, all three slaves began to fuck her. Callista was a soft bundle of unresisting flesh; her ass, pussy and mouth were wet, slippery passages that sought only to service her possessors. Sweat poured down her face; she made a steady stream of muffled gasps that excited the slaves and caused them to press ever deeper into her soft places. The audience were rapt in their attention; the girl was oblivious to everything except the controlling, probing, merciless in and out on all sides. She quietly gasped, grunted and occasionally squealed as she was impaled especially deeply; the cock in her mouth inhibited her sounds, rendering them all the more exciting to the watchers.

Her bound fingers fluttered helplessly as the slave behind her began to fuck her ass relentlessly; she whined and squirmed as his cock went in and out of her, releasing the aromas of her anus and streaking his cock with an oily residue. Squelching, squishing noises emanated from her passages; the slaves accelerated their movement, and the girl's body became ever more yielding and boneless, arching in responses. With an intense groan, one after another of the males voided in her; Callista squealed one more time and collapsed onto the chest of the first slave, streaming sweat and gasping for breath. Several members of the audience gave a deep sigh.