Slaves of the Desert Compound 18

Story Info
A slave's difficult but delightful anal penetration.
1.9k words
4.18
17.5k
7

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on the thick, carved wooden door was soft, hesitant. The middle aged man - of a military mien, his hair touched with grey - rose from the couch where he had been reclining. The hour was late and the cool desert air wafted through the arched windows of the high ceilinged room, while the bright moon cast shadows through the openings.

"Enter!"

A slender female figure, wearing only a pair of diaphanous silk shorts, stood shyly in the doorway, eyes downcast. He had noticed her among the woman slaves who had served the guests at the banquet that evening, and had admired her petite figure, long shining fair hair (a contrast to the dark tones of all the others), pale skin and wary, submissive comportment. She had been barefoot, like all the slaves, and wearing a thin short gown with nothing under it, which provided glimpses of her graceful nude shape.

He had remarked on her to his host, and been told that she was a recent addition to the household, purchased from a trader "who had found her heaven knows where, in Ultima Thule perhaps...she's quite fresh and unspoiled. I'll send her to your room tonight."

He had thanked his host and had waited in pleasant anticipation. Now he examined her more closely in the light of the lamp; she had large, expressive blue grey eyes, which regarded him fearfully, a cute snub nose, a rosebud mouth and small but well-shaped breasts. Her skin glowed; her belly was flat with a deeply incised navel, and her legs were beautifully shaped. She flushed under his frank gaze.

"Master sent me to be with you tonight."

Her voice was low and pleasant, albeit trembling a little, with an unfamiliar accent. He beckoned her into the room and closed the door. She stood submissively, eyes lowered and arms at her bare sides, while he walked around to observe her back view. Her bottom was firm, small and beautifully shaped.

"Take that off."

Blushing, she slipped her delicate fingers into her single garment and pulled it down; then stood straight again, motionless under his examination except for a barely perceptible trembling, looking down at the floor. A delicate flush of embarrassment touched her skin. Her bare buttocks were exquisitely rounded; they drew the eye to the secret places concealed in their divide, to which men of his nation were especially partial. He observed several thin pink stripes bisecting the delicate flesh, and outlined them with a finger, causing her to flinch nervously, then quickly assume her submissive stance.

"What are these, then?"

"Mistress whipped me yesterday." Her voice quavered as she spoke almost inaudibly.

"Why did she do that?" Although slaves were routinely whipped, he was curious what specific offense this shy, unassuming female might have committed.

"She...she told me I was not learning quickly enough." A tear welled out of a lovely eye

"Learning what?"

"How to please...she says that I am to be a bed slave, to give pleasure with my mouth...and other places. She made me use my mouth on a guard, for practice she said. I had never done anything like that, and I tried to do well - I liked sucking his thing, the way it was so firm and smooth, and his noises made me excited.

But he complained that I scraped him with my teeth, and then suddenly when his liquid came out, I choked, and spoiled it for him. I wasn't expecting it. So Mistress whipped me, hard, and said I must tell you to whip me again if I do not completely please you. She said there is a whip in your room. Please; if you will let me do things slowly I promise I will be good for you. "

He looked in the corner. Sure enough, there was a short whip on a table top, next to a thick ebony dildo and pots of grease.

"Bend over, and hold your ankles."

Obediently the young woman turned away from him and complied. Her delightful buttocks were slightly parted, giving a glimpse of the tender pink bud between her round cheeks. Her slit - which glistened wetly - had been shaved and was exposed to his gaze. He reached to touch it; it was quite wet. Caressing it gently, he felt her moisture flowing and she moaned, undulating beneath his fingers. He slid his hand up to her anus, circled it with a wet digit. Her moans intensified, and she pressed her bottom against him.

"Put your fingers in your bottom."

Directly she slipped two slender digits inside herself. She winced, but began a circular stroking motion. Now she was panting and squirming with pleasure. A liquid sound commenced as she fondled her anal passage. He reached a powerful arm around her slim waist and pulled her onto his lap. She was panting hard, and immediately threw her arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately.

He thrust his tongue forward and she delicately met it with her own fluttering caresses. .He collected saliva and allowed it to drip onto her palate; she eagerly swallowed. Her mouth was wet and sweet. Feeling his growing erection under her bottom, she began to move her slight weight back and forth on it as he caressed the wet button between her labia. She moaned and shuddered, clenched and gasped. Unbidden, she slipped to her knees and took him into her small, luscious mouth.

The slave's evident excitement caused the other's cock to swell and pulse. He regarded her appreciatively as she gazed submissively up into his eyes, her mouth stretched into an 'o' by the swollen shaft, while her tongue licked skillfully at the underside and she struggled to take it as deeply as possible.. Gagging, she was forced to release it to breathe; a large drop of pre-cum stood on the slippery tip and she eagerly licked it off before returning it between her eager lips.

However, he had other intentions. He easily lifted her onto her feet, then onto his lap again. Lying back, he arranged her slight body to straddle him facing forward. His powerful cock stood vertically, pulsing and slippery. She observed him apprehensively.

"Sit on my cock. Put it in your back passage."

"Please, I'm so small..." Her words were cut off as he cuffed her.

"Put it in, all the way. Spread your cheeks."

She mumbled fearfully as he positioned her tight muscular anal ring over his cock. Apprehensively she slowly lowered her parted buttocks onto the thick shaft. Her narrow anus, slightly opened, felt slippery and incredibly smooth to his touch. He felt his phallus meet her opening and excitedly thrust upwards, penetrating a half inch or so into the velvet interior. She cried out in pain and recoiled; paused to catch her breath, then gingerly began to lower herself onto him once more, biting her lip and whimpering. Again he entered her to a small depth; again she flinched and quickly lifted herself off.

Angrily he picked her up and placed her on the floor.

"Go over to the wall and bend over. Get me the whip first."

"Please Master; just give me a moment to relax. I'm ready to try again, it was just the pain..."

"The whip will relax you. Now do what I say."

Continuing to beg and plead, she nonetheless tearfully obeyed, bending obediently but looking apprehensively back at him, her large lovely eyes wet, until roughly ordered to look down. Her bare bottom, naked and completely vulnerable, made a most inviting sight. The pale delicate flesh glowed with a sheen of perspiration and lubrication. He traced a line across her bottom with the tip of the whip, drawing out the anticipation so that she trembled and whimpered pitifully.

Then he took a couple of practice strokes, adjusted his aim; and struck.

The lash cut across her buttocks cleanly with a sharp crack, and she gasped, lifting her leg reflexively and reaching to soothe the burning flesh.

"Keep your hands on your ankles, or you'll get twice as many strokes."

Weeping quietly, she complied. A pink line had sprung up where the whip had bitten; he aimed the next stroke to land in the same place. She squealed, then cried out loud as the third lash crossed the first two. She was sobbing now, tears slobbering her lovely cheeks. Yet she held her position, submitting to the cruel inflictions. The sixth cut landed and she screamed, then fell silent, her petite body shaken violently by muffled sobs. Relenting, he lifted her back onto his lap. She wept quietly and ceaselessly as she pressed her wet face into his chest; then obediently followed his direction as he once more moved her to position her rear opening over his throbbing hard cock.

Very very slowly and steadily she lowered herself onto it, snuffling tearfully yet determined now to comply. She gasped. As the head of his cock entered her; he considerately held himself still until he felt her begin to relax and soften. Another half inch; her eyes were slitted in concentration and her mouth contorted into an o. She commenced to moan deeply as he began to thrust gently deeper into her a fraction at a time. She crouched over him, tensely holding herself in place to limit the extent of his penetration; then allowed herself to drop down a little further as the invasive member, stretching her unimaginably, began to encounter a more slippery and welcome depth in her tight rectum.

"Unh. Unh. Ngh. Ngh. Ngh. Unhh."

Her low, repetitive moans seemed to emanate from deep inside her very core as she squatted, half impaled on his all conquering shaft. He remained rigid and stationary as her natural oils began to lubricate the passage, and she felt safe enough to begin to move up and down a little on his iron rod. Her sweet moans deepened as she was penetrated farther, now half his cock was seated in her straining asshole.

Each lift and drop brought her a little closer to the base of his phallus; an intense odor of sex was filling the room, and she began to gasp and keen as the intruding member found an increasingly slippery and accessible entry.

Her eyes were shut tight as she concentrated on the overwhelming pleasure and pain that filled her bowels. She was impaled like a butterfly, completely helpless and opened. Now his cock was deeper than ever; she was moving up and down steadily, each revolution landing her more deeply entered.

And now her rectum was dilated almost comfortably, thoroughly lubricated; with a final mutual thrust her anal ring reached his soaked pubis. She rested there in intense concentration, completely filled, while a thin high persistent cry sighed through her tensed lips. Sensing her new acceptance, her partner began to move back and forth; she joined him, lifting till he almost emerged, then sliding down until it seemed his cock had reached her heart, driving a scream of sensation from her.

Up and down they moved in unison, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, to the accompaniment of louder gasps and cries, till a near painful feeling began at the base of his groin and spread up into his straining, warmly wrapped shaft. Sensing his coming, the young woman gave way to her own orgasm, which exploded in blinding release just as his cock finally began its fountaining of hot, seemingly boiling liquid into the deepest part of her bowels. They tensed motionless for long moments; then with a cry she collapsed forward onto his soaked chest.

His softening cock slipped out of her now dripping asshole, and lying back, he stroked her tormented bottom tenderly. She took his nipple in her slackened mouth and sucked on it trustingly, like a baby would.