Slaves Own Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode into the valley the next day; he had tied her ankles and wrists and slung her across the beast belly down like a carcass from the hunt. Men and women waved at him as he rode through the villages, he was well liked and smiles rose on the faces of the men, while the women blushed and twittered at the sight of the raven haired girl thrown across the back of the kaiila.

They reached a split in the trail and the Questor stopped for a moment, his eyes swept up the trail to the gleaming Palace on the heights, then down the dark trail into the forbidding looking jungle. With a grin, he turned the kaiila into the jungle and raced through the dark shadows headlong. She was bouncing and thrashing on the back of the kaiila as the beast ran wildly spurred on by the whipping from the Questor. They burst from the dark of the jungle into a Dale, the surrounding jungle hemming it in. He leaped from the back of the beast and lowered her to the ground, his Bowie flashing into his hand as he cut the bonds that held her.

She rose to her knees and was stricken at the beauty of this place, the grass was as soft as the furs she slept on and much more fragrant, wildflowers sprung up everywhere, birds and butterflies filled the air with color and song. As she turned she noticed a pond fed by a waterfall that roared in a somewhat muted fashion yet provided a rainbow above the pristine water. The air was clean, breathing it was like eating a fine meal, and it filled all the senses and the light that shone throughout beckoned one's eyes from one delight to another.

She turned to speak to him, and noticed that he had disrobed and was walking toward the water. Her eyes filled with his form, the muscles rippled under the flesh, the scars that showed the life of a soldier and a slave that covered him, the way he strode like a giant cat who owned everything he saw. She realized that her nipples had hardened just watching him and felt an unfamiliar dampness between her thighs which didn't seem to go away even when she pressed them tightly together.

He turned back toward her and beckoned, "come girl, you need to wash the road dirt off before we go to the palace."

She blushed then, her mind racing, this was it; he meant to have her here in the wilderness and then probably .... She decided to run.

She burst for the forest edge and had actually penetrated a few feet in when she heard the loud growl. At first she thought it was him chasing her, and then she realized that it was a beast of some sort. Looking around she saw a pair of emerald green eyes staring at her from the underbrush. Backing fearfully away, she almost screamed when the huge tiger rose from his belly and approached her. Her heart beat frantically as the tiger got closer and closer and when it nudged her with its nose she turned and ran back into the clearing.

Turning she saw the Questor looking at her with bemusement, a large grin plastered on his face, smugly chuckling at her fear. Again, the tiger roared behind her. She found herself racing toward the Questor for protection and was dismayed to see him shaking with laughter. Her speed carried her right into his arms however, and they wrapped tightly about her. She felt his body press against her, naked, wet, hard, and unyielding and she quivered with excitement.

He growled at the feeling of her in his arms, he'd waited patiently for this and his patience had come to an end. Quickly, he tore the silks from her body, her hands flying to cover her nakedness. He advanced on her and pulled her hands away from her body ... "girl, you are mine. Now you shall pleasure your true Master."

She cried out, "no Sir, you cannot do this, I am inexperienced in these matters but I cannot surrender my maidenhood to you. I have never been with a man before, I am afraid that it will hurt."

He growled, low and angry, "girl, it is not your choice, you are my property, you will serve and you will serve when I require it."

"Sir," she cried, "a girl such as I, inexperienced, innocent, virginal could not possibly be satisfying to one such as you. Another girl would serve you better."

With that, he pushed her down to the ground and kneeled above her. His hands sliding over her upper torso, feeling her face, her neck and shoulders and drifting lightly across her breasts until he reached her nipples. When he twisted them she cried out in pain which suddenly turned to fire in her loins. His head bent and he suckled at her hardened nipples, her hips snapping up and her thighs parting against her will at the sudden sensation.

He kneeled over her, the bulk of his body pinning her down and ran his hands all over her. He caressed and suckled her nipples until they were hard as pebbles, jutting from her breasts, her breath coming quickly and the moans filling the air. He lowered his head farther and tasted the flesh of her belly, nipping and then sliding his tongue into her navel. She screamed at him to stop but her body betrayed her and her hips rose and fell under his weight like a metronome.

He watched and provoked every inch of sensation from the girl that he could find. Repeatedly he found spots on her body that she hadn't know were so sensitive and bit or sucked or stroked or caressed until her entire being was as tight wound as a harp string.

She realized at some point that her center was drenched, the fluids exuding from her, the scent of her sex wafting over the breeze. The smell carried to the jungle and even the tiger responded with a savage growl, his head peeking out into the clearing to see what was happening. Her face was red with shame at her response, as well as physical exertion trying to keep herself from succumbing to the man's will.

As his head dipped even lower she cried out one last time, "Sir, you cannot, you mustn't, I'm not the kind of girl" .... She howled out loud as his tongue dipped into her sex, the tip curling and flicking her button, then sliding through the tight lips and piercing her virginal center. Her hands flew down to stop him, and she found herself with her fingers laced in his hair, holding him tight against her, her hips slamming into his face with a savage intensity that frightened her.

He fed then, the sweetness of her flesh irresistible, the lust in her loins spilling out into his hungry mouth. Her body twitched under his ministrations and he continued to pursue her soul and needs through her body. It was just a matter of time now; the girl had become his even before this assault. She simply hadn't processed the need she had for him. He had protected her, he had saved her from a beast of a man who would have used her up and thrown her back on the block, he had calmed her fears, and he had with patience and control made her a tool for his use.

The things he was doing to her were far beyond any understanding the girl was capable of at this point. She had been an innocent spoiled rich girl, a wagon slave, the property of a pig, and had never even suspected that a man could evoke the fury that enveloped her now. She felt empty, she needed to be filled, she needed this man to take her and use her in any fashion he saw fit. She cried out to him then, "Master, use me. Take me. I am yours."

As he pushed her flat to her back again and climbed over her, his cock dancing at the entrance to her heat he asked her, "what are you girl?"

She replied without question or thought, "la kajira Master, I am slave."

She cried out in joy as he pierced her, his thrust making her a woman, his lust making her his woman. Her heart nearly burst with passion for this man, he had taken her innocence and replaced it with a need beyond any that she had ever felt. She knew that she was his from that moment forward, and tears of happiness poured from her as her heart opened to accept this man into it.

They strove against each other for what seemed an eternity; his growls intermixed with her cries and moans, until finally they both melted into each other. She looked at his face as they both exploded, his eyes had become a dark blue, no white showing at all, his teeth were curled back in a grimace of sweet agony, the sharp teeth flashing, the muscles in his shoulders and neck bulging with the strain of withholding and she fell forever enthralled by this man.

They lay together for a long time, the breeze blowing gently over them, soothing superheated flesh. Finally, he lifted his head and kissed her gently on the lips. He rose to his feet and stood looking out over the Dale that would forever be theirs and theirs alone.

She slid to her knees and wrapped her arms around his powerful leg, looking up at him in abject adoration. As he glanced down at her, he noticed a small smile tugging at her lips. His hand reached down into her hair, twisting it until she gasped. "Your name little one, it is no longer valerie. You will be known from now as fireinnereyes, the slave and queen of my heart. I am your Master, you are my charge."

He lifted her into his arms then and carried her to the water, they bathed together under the waterfall, he showed her the delights of the Dale and it was days before the Questor rode to his palace, the girl riding behind him, arms wrapped around his waist, head pressed to his back, eyes full of wonder.

They had come home.

12