SlaveX: Utter Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers

SlaveX had easily followed his orders and found herself on Sunday tensely walking the final steps to her master's house with her infant son in her arms and her possessions being hauled through Richard's garage. MasterX welcomed them warmly. Immediately Julia felt truly at home and Richard easily showed the same warmth to Tom. From that instant SlaveX never even considered she was secondary to his master's life

Of course Julia was finally punished for her orgasm at the hotel. Richard made it part of the wonderful first night Julia spent in their shared bed. He began with the beautiful gesture of presenting her a necklace. It was simple black metal with two small rectangles attached. Each rectangle was carved with an X. Julia didn't need to be told what it meant: an ownership, a type of wedding ring but with far more power. Julia loved that she would be able to wear it anywhere as a secret symbol and the smallest of public declarations. Richard clasped it around Julia's neck as she presented herself in the uniform she had come to love: white shelf-bra and panties.

Following that simple gesture MasterX had started the punishment and ordered his slave to perform for him. With each spank to her own ass and with each degrading performance Julia felt a relief wash over her and an undeniable enjoyment: there was no doubt she would be happy to serve Richard as best she could because she knew that even if she failed he would still be there for her.

The relationship flowed into a comfortable everyday love as the couple shared household responsibilities and power in their 'real-life' decisions until it was time for MasterX to use his slave sexually. Julia would often be forced to hesitate when her master wanted a new boundary explored and a new experience for her to submit to.

Julia saw Aisha once more and May a few times as they were ordered to explore every inch of their bodies and once again work together to please their joint master. Timidly SlaveX got information about them from Richard but the jealously had long gone. MasterX allowed his control to slip and soon the women that the couple had shared such obscene acts with passed out of Julia and Richard's life. Once again online, the pair enjoyed helping Aisha and May with a new master or a simply a new life challenge. Julia was deeply thankful May and Aisha seemed genuinely happy for her.

Julia's family contentment could only grow as she saw her son accept Richard as his father. The secret SlaveX introduced the mystery man to her friends but she never let them know the consequences of their conversation a couple of years ago. The steady suburban normalcy of her 'real-life' only increased Julia's pleasure when she submitted completely in her master's bed.

Finally, on a hot July night in their garden, desperate to show the last piece of obedience Julia could offer to Richard, SlaveX informed MasterX that she was pregnant.

*****

Any comments, questions, suggestions or feedback much appreciated.

Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers