Slayer's Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Awake.
2.2k words
4.63
22.1k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sooooooo sorry that it took me this long to post. Things popped up! But here's chapter 3, so please comment rate give constructive feedback!.

thanxz <3 -pixxie

****Leon****

Lavender. Fuchsia. I came slowly out of the fog I was in. The grass under me softly tickled my thighs. I sat up slowly remembering the last events before I blacked out. My wolf paced back and forth impatiently ready to go hunt, claim, and bring back our mate.

"It's not that easy."

"And why not!? She's our mate and belongs to us!"

"I know that and you know that, but she doesn't. And she's a slayer. We have to take into account the importance of the safety of the pack."

This seemed to silence the wolf. But only momentarily. I could still feel him pacing impatiently sinking his claws into my conscious mind. I stood carefully. Whatever was in that spray had me disoriented. I began to sprint back to the compound. I had to take the necessary precautions before pursuing my mate. I walked inside to find one of the omegas ready and handing me sweat pants. I yanked them on and made my way to the infirmary to check on my Beta and best friend, Greg.

I found Carolyn inside with the pup still fast asleep in her arms. She stared intently at Greg's sleeping form. He was completely healed from what I could see. She turned her eyes onto me and smiled and bowed.

"Did you find the slayers my Alpha?"

"One was dead but I found the other one."

She frowned slightly. "Didn't you kill the other too?"

I shook my head no. She didn't further push it and decided to leave. I continued to look at Greg trying to see if there were any signs of pain.

"Are you gonna keep being a pervert and stare at me, or tell me what's up?"

I looked up greeted with his brown playful eyes. "Shut up you ass. I was making sure you were alright."

"Sure, Sure that's what they all say."

A laugh erupted from his chest causing me to laugh too. Finally the mood took on a more serious note as he gave me a questioning look.

"So there is one slayer still left?"

"Yes. She's......my mate."

Greg's face lit up with surprise, then laughter.

"Who knew karma could be so sweet."

"Shut up. She bested me and now she's gone. You know I have to go after her. My wolf is demanding it."

"Yeah I know you can't resist the mating pull. I'll take charge while you're gone. The pack will be on red alert until you get back. No straying, everyone on compound land."

"Thanks."

I knew I couldn't go alone. I didn't know anything about my mate, but that she's a slayer. And a dam good one to get the best of me.

"Tell Alex he's to come with me."

Greg nodded and left the room. Alex was my older brother. He was initially supposed to be Alpha, but due to lack of motivation or conviction he decided to opt out of the position. I made my way to where the cars were kept for our few ventures off of pack premises. A duffel bag was already prepared for me and Mona stood next to the car. She ran into my arms giving me a tight hug. The youngest of my siblings she was always worried and emotional. At 4'10 she was the shortest in the pack next to the children and petite. She looked thirteen verses her real age of twenty. She had black short hair and brown chocolate eyes. Eyes that were right now looking at me with tears.

"Leon you have to be careful. I know she's your mate, but she's a slayer and she could be lethal. And I don't......I-I don't....."

More tears started to cascade down her face. I hugged her tightly and started to chuckle. She hated that.

"This is no laughing matter! I just care about your safety!"

"I'll be fine! She's no threat to me or my wolf and me and Alex will return back fine and with her in tow."

I gave her a reassuring smile and she calmed down considerably. My brother came strolling out the house nonchalantly. His build was similar to mine and he was a few inches shorter then me. His hair was a light brown color and wild about his head like he was just woken from a deep slumber. His eyes were a bright green and they zeroed in on our sister.

"Mona stop being a cry baby. We'll be fine."

She stuck her tongue out at him and pranced into the house. I got into the driver's seat as Alex climbed into the passenger seat. I pulled up a hologram that showed cameras positioned all throughout the woods. I rewind the time back to an hour ago. It showed my mate jumping into a Jeep. I paused the camera on her license plate and typed the number into our system. It gave me an address in a private residential neighborhood. Bingo! My wolf howled in satisfaction and I shifted the car into drive making my destination to my mate.

****Sky****

I took a deep breath of the autumn air. It calmed my nerves instantly. Yesterday's events kept playing in my head and my dreams made it no better. They were on the inappropriate side and involved a very well 'equipped' werewolf. I shook my head once more of those thoughts and made my way into Precinct 13. At the very top floor was my brother's office. I walked right inside not caring if he was busy or not. Family had those privileges.

My brother stood staring out of his city view window. He was about 6'0 bald and a dark chocolate color. He turned to me with a look of relief.

"I've been worried about you. Where have you been?"

"Sleep after the mission."

"Well start calling more." He smiled playfully at me and engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

"Let go!" He laughed knowing that he was squeezing the life out of me.

"I'm giving you a break."

"A what?"

"You heard me."

"But I don't need a break."

"Yes you do, you've accumulated a substantial amount of sick leave, holiday leave, and break time which you have not taken in two years. If I don't force you out the superiors will have my ass."

"You know my job is what I do. I have no need for a break."

"Well now you do. You have a leave of three weeks."

"Three weeks! Chris come on!"

"Do you want me to make it a month?" He gave me a serious questioning look and I looked away pouting.

"Ugh, Fine! Whatever you say boss."

"Whatever you say little sis. Now get your ass out of here and I don't want to see you back on these premises until your three weeks are up."

I turned and stomped out. I don't need a fucking break. I need more assignments to keep my mind off of Mr. Werewolf. I got inside my car and took out my cell dialing Cloe's number.

"It's Cloe."

"I've been put on leave. Give me something to do."

"Well I'm at your apartment, care for another go round with the tarot cards?"

"Ugh no! Not that bullshit."

"Oooo are ya scared?"

"Scared of what?"

"That the tarots are gonna say you're supposed to be with wolf man."

"Hell no! I bet you a hundred dollars that it says differently."

"I bet you two hundred that it doesn't!"

I pulled up to my apartment and hung up on her. I checked my watch. 6:00 p.m. already. I unlocked my door stepping in to see she already had the cards out, candles and incense lit, and the lights dimmed. I stepped over and sat across from her as she shuffled the cards at a blinding speed. She looked at me with a look of triumph.

"I would like my cash in quarters so that I can put them in a pillowcase and beat you with them!"

I laughed and flipped her off. She finally finished and counted out five cards on my left then right. She put two in the middle and sat the rest of the cards on the end. She closed her eyes and did a few choice words then opened them.

"Okay you know the drill. Turn over the middle cards then take one from the left then right."

"Yeah yeah, I got it, shut up and let me concentrate."

I flipped over a card and it showed woods. Woods that danced and seemed similar to the ones from yesterday. I flipped over the next card and it showed a huge black wolf. I heard a triumphant humph come from Cloe. As I began to grab a card from the left an icy wind came and blew the candles and incense out.

"What the hell? That's never happened before."

Cloe turned on a lamp and just shrugged. I flipped the card in my hand and it showed a bleeding heart with a blade going through it. I grabbed a card from the right flipped it, and I was greeted with a picture of my apartment. What the hell does this mean? Cloe started to laugh out really loud and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What's so funny?"

"I told you I was right."

"Yeah yeah whatever, you're a witch so you probably put a spell on these jacked up cards."

"Well if I'm reading right, you and Mr. Wolfman will be meeting real soon."

"Oh come off it. I won't be seeing him ever again."

"Well don't say I didn't warn you. You know what I want to do!"

"Ugh get on some Ritalin?"

"Fuck you bitch. I want to go out and shake my ass! Aaaaaand since you're on leave you can come too!"

"Your first smart idea of the night."

She flipped me off and made her way to my room. Most likely to snoop through my closet. I stood up and a white hot sizzle ran down my spine. Was he here? No those tarots are a joke Sky. Get a hold of yourself.

I made my way to my room. I was gonna get a bang out of this night if it was the last thing I did.

****Leon****

Calm finally wrapped it's way around my mind as my wolf laid patiently and excited watching our mate through her windows. Alex was asleep next to me as we were parked in front of this vacant apartment. Her and another woman who I assumed was her friend were dressing to go out. After another thirty minutes I heard keys jingle as my mate and her friend began to prepare to leave. I elbowed Alex waking him up. He grunted and focused on what I was looking at.

My mate had on a short black cotton skirt that hugged her thighs, hips, and ass deliciously. She had on fishnet leggings that made intricate designs on her legs and made them appear longer then what they were. Her black boots stopped at her ankle and she wore a tight purple sweater. She had on barely no makeup and her dark brown hair cascaded around her face and down to her mid back. She looked sexy. She looked hot. She was mines. My wolf wagged it's tail agreeing on our mate's appearance.

I heard Alex take in a sharp breath.

"Mines."

I turned lighting fast in my seat and growled at him. "She's mine!"

Alex looked at me menacingly and growled. "No she's mine. And I'll fight you for her if I have to."

My wolf tried to burst through at the blatant challenge.

"How can she be yours if she's MY mate. I don't get it."

Confusion crossed over Alex's face, then realization, then he laughed. I didn't find shit funny. He heard my low growl and finally explained.

"I don't think we're talking about the same girl. I was admiring the blonde."

My wolf calmed down instantly and I let out a breath of relief. If I had to fight Alex to claim my mate, I would. The blonde looked like my mate only the complete opposite. She had on the same outfit except her skirt was blue and her sweater white. They could be sisters, it wasn't unheard of in this day an age.

They both got inside of my mate's Jeep and loud pop music started to blare out of the speakers. I started up our car and we followed them. I can't believe Alex has found his mate. I glanced over at my brother to see his eyes trained on the car. After thirty minutes we pulled up to this club labeled 'Delight'. I parked a few spaces down and Alex hopped out before I could stop him.

"Alex."

He turned and looked at me annoyed. "What?"

"You can't just barge up to her and claim her. Take it easy. We're at a club, you can get acquainted with her once inside."

He nodded and slowed his pace. We followed the girls inside. The club was like a huge orgy ready to happen. People barely wore clothes the room wreaked of sex and different species, not all human. The music was loud and the bass bumped sending vibrations through everyone's being.

I looked over in time to see my mate smiling up into the face of another man. One who had a firm grip on her waist. One who smelled of arousal. I'll kill him.