Sleep Sand is No Sand At All

Story Info
A lesbian couple gets two very different dream fairies.
938 words
3.76
14.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spectra closed her eyes and sighed. The woman breathed slow and steady along her pussy, something that always got her right into the mood. A faint, sleepy breath that made her labia tremble, like a breeze among the leaves in a tree. Her eyes went from the face of the sleeping woman over to her companion Oak, who was her partner for the night and was having a hard time. "Fuck," he cursed and slid carefully across the woman on the other side of the bed. "Why did this one request a male dream when she's into women?"

Spectra shrugged. Most sleeping couples she visited were a man and a woman, but it wasn't unusual to find two women and two men in the same bed. However, Oak was right: If there were two women, they typically conjured two dream-fairies. "No idea," she whispered over to him. "I guess she's into both?"

She closed her eyes again and breathed harder when the woman under her finally extended her tongue and licked carefully along Spectra's pussy. Before her mind's eye she could see her dream. The woman's name was Mimi and she was laying on a beach under a palm tree, whose leaves were moving slowly in the wind while she was rolling in the warm, fine sand and licked luxuriously at Spectra's twat. She was amazing at letting her tongue flick across the small clit of the fairy and then suckle at it while her fingers were running through Spectra's pubes. As a reward, Spectra made her pussy juices taste like strawberry, which Mimi obviously liked so much, she almost slavered from lust.

"Oh goddammit!" cursed Oak again and pulled Spectra from her dream. For a moment she slid over to the dream of the other woman to see what was going on. She found Oak on a rack, bound tight, with small bells on his nipples while the dreamer stood in front of him, seductively moving her hips. Spectra knew that her name was Dolorita. She obviously was Mimi's lover, but good old Dolorita seemed to have a few preferences which her sunny beachy bed companion seemed to know nothing about.

The dreamer was wearing a sheer, fancy costume and looked a little younger than she actually was, had much larger breasts and... Spectra blinked. She didn't know if she saw it right, because it went by so fast. Dolorita was running a feather gently across Oaks soles and then tickled and teased him all the way from his toes up to his crotch, where she suddenly slithered with her tongue -- only for the blink of an eye, but long enough for Spectra to see that it was incredibly long and flexible, much longer than human tongues usually were. There -- Dolorita did it again, and this time her tongue slowly wrapped itself around Oak's penis.

Spectra opened her eyes and looked over to Oak, who tried to get his cock close enough to Dolorita's mouth while her tongue only lightly touched the head of his dick. "Among all the dreamers I had to get the one dyke who thinks she's a demoness," he hissed as he was frantically rubbing his dick to keep it hard. The sleep fairy sighed and bent over to help him. She kissed Dolorita gently on her mouth and then moved her head aside until Oak's rod was stuck between the lips of the two women and they both played with it. While she slowly retreated, she saw Dolorita carefully, but eagerly, starting to blow her companion.

Finally, Spectra thought and returned to Mimi's dream, where the tanned, thick woman pounced the petite fairy immediately and began to suck her slit like she was starving. The strawberry juice was flowing freely and Spectra was rubbing her clit frantically while she was sliding across the face of the sleeping Spaniard. Oh boy, she thought, that one really needed it.

The fairy bent down to Mimi and kissed her passionately. From her dream she knew that her saliva tasted of sweet grapes, but to Spectra's surprise the kisses she received were just as sweet, like sugar. She switched back and forth between intense kissing and pussy licking and was building up to her climax until a whole wave of orgasms was washing over her, which she was riding passionately. This Mimi woman was a keeper, Spectra thought. The thing with the beach was boring, but her skilled tongue more than made up for it.

When she had regained her senses again, Mimi was purring happily below her, sleeping even harder than before while her whole face was covered in Spectra's pussy juices and glittered all over. The fairy quickly lapped up all the sticky drops, only skipping over the eyes, as usual, where they dried fast in the corners. Then she looked over to Oak who just pulled his cock out of Dolorita's mouth, still pumping some semen on her. His clean up was just as successful and his dreamer soon had a few drops of fairy sperm in the corners of her eyes.

Spectra shrugged. There was nothing they could do about it. Quickly, she flapped her wings and rushed out of the window, while Oak hurried to keep up with her, closing his pants in flight. Across the rooftops of the city, Spectra could see the early light of dawn, as it was creeping up the horizon, and the many, many other shadowy figures that fluttered away, just like she did. Soon, the humans would wake and rub the sand from their eyes, all their dreams forgotten. Until the next night.