Sleep Tight, Kate

Story Info
Kate gets her ass worshipped while being asleep.
1k words
3.91
42k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was my neighbor, the girl next door. She was 3 years older than me and she had an amazing body. All my childhood whenever I got the chance I just used to check out her body, especially her ass. Her ass was nothing I had (or have) ever seen, it was perfectly shaped. It was big enough to make your jaw drop but not too big like chicks' butts in hip-hop music videos. And the way she moved her hips used to drive me insane. She wasn't dressing or acting like a slut, she was a nice girl with good manners but her body was amazing. I don't think she realized how amazing her body was and it made her even hotter. I always thought that she was out of my league and I was right. She was kind to me but I don't think she ever thought of me as her potential partner. And it was ok at the time.

After all these years of me checking her out, her being nice to me and me... well... let's be honest... jerking off to her almost every day a day came when I had a real potential of having sex with her. But not everything went as planned.

She had a birthday, she was turning 23 and I was also invited with all of her friends. Most of them were girls but none of them were as hot as her, at least to me. So long story short, she got a little drunk and I found out from her that she apparently had been having some feelings for me and I was shocked. Of course I was glad but I was nervous as well. Anyway, I still managed to kiss her. She wasn't too drunk, I mean I wasn't taking an advantage of her. I could tell that she really liked that kiss and then we moved to her room. Almost everyone had already left. We kissed a little bit more but after a few minutes she was already in a deep sleep. I was lying next to her perfect body horny and sober. I stood up and decided to leave but just as I was about to open the door she took off her jeans and shirt without opening her eyes, she must have forgotten that I was still there. I took a good look at her body and locked the door.

Her legs were covered by a thin blanket but her glorious butt was displayed, a sight for sore eyes! She was wearing white panties, almost transparent. At first I stood there for a while and stared at her perfect ass. Then I softly kissed on her right butt cheek. She used her hand to scratch her butt. Then I kissed a little closer to the butthole. Kate scratched that spot also. I carefully spread her butt cheeks, let the breeze coming from the window hit her butthole. I gently blew into her asshole through her underwear, she got goosebumps on her whole body, I couldn't resist the temptation and kissed her asshole.

It was more passionate kiss than before. She scratched her asshole with her middle finger, pressed it real hard and moaned a little. I touched her finger and made her touch her asshole once again a little harder. A little fart slip came out. I almost came even without touching myself. I just wanted to dive into her ass, lick her asshole and make her cum in her sleep. But I knew that I could wake her so I had to be more careful.

I slowly took down her underwear just below her thighs to finally get a glimpse of her asshole. It was like a flower, perfect little brown flower, untouched by anyone. She had not even one hair in that area. I had to touch it. I carefully opened her lips with my index finger and let it get wet in her saliva. She began to suck on it, honestly I don't know what she was seeing in her dream. She laid on her back and raised her waist and butt just a little bit.

I touched her belly with my right palm, I felt her warm, smooth skin and tickled her a little. She stopped sucking for a second just to smile. Then I gently turned her to her previous position, with her right leg over a pillow and her butt uncovered. I touched her perfect asshole with my wet finger and made it wet without pressing too hard, I wouldn't call it fingering. It was more like caressing her asshole. Then I began to blow air on her wet asshole. I could tell she felt it because she touched her butt with her palm, probably she felt cold.

Then I spread her butt cheeks and blew air inside her little gaping asshole. I couldn't wait anymore so I touched it with my tongue and started frenchkissing it with passion. My hands were on her butt cheeks, massaging them. Kate raised her ass a bit higher and started moaning in her sleep. She started humping her pillow.

Her perfectly groomed pussy made the pillow all wet and then she started massaging her clit. I couldn't get enough of her asshole, I kissed it, licked it, swirled my tongue in her. Then I spanked her, I didn't know if she was asleep or not and didn't care much. After the second spank she screamed and I realized that she was half awake, the phase when you can control your dreams and don't want to open your eyes. She was on her knees, loudly moaning. I moved my right hand to her pussy and pressed my palm hardly against her pussy. I was still caressing her asshole when she started cumming. Her whole body began shaking, she wasn't in control of her body anymore, I felt vibrations on my wet right hand which was pressed against her pussy. She moaned without stopping to take a breath, her voice was also shaking like her ass. It was just for seconds but it felt like I was trapped in a parallel world with her having permanent orgasm and we were both happy.