Sleep Well My Love

Story Info
Wife gets much deserved loving.
2.5k words
4.44
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Sweetheart, how was your day?" Todd asked Renee in a pleasant, concerned voice as he held the door open for her.

"I'm glad it's over!" she drew a deep breath and exhaled thru puckered, tight lips.

"I'm glad it's over!" she said again. They exchanged a quick kiss.

Todd knew that the meeting with the attorneys and the deposition would last for hours today.

He felt sad that her boss had dragged her into the shit storm of a lawsuit. She really had nothing to do with the fraudulent paperwork or the embezzlement. She had done nothing more than notarize the papers. She didn't read them.

It wasn't her job to read the contracts. All she did was check to make sure the photo IDs were valid, witness the signatures and dates.

The prosecuting attorneys had questioned her for hours, recording every word. They teamed up on her, trying to trip her up and build a case out of nothing.

They were heavy hitters, but Renee held her own. She honestly didn't know anything about the paperwork.

Todd took her leather briefcase and carried it into the study where she always put it.

He looked back at his gorgeous wife. She looked frazzled as she stood running her fingers from her forehead then thru her long black hair. Her eyes were closed. Her breasts pulled up with every slow stroke of her fingers combing thru her hair.

Todd smiled, "Calgon, take me away!" he said jokingly.

""Ummmm, a warm bath, that sounds wonderful!" she replied, flopping down on the overstuffed sofa.

"I'll take care of you sweetie, just sit back and tell me what you need," he told her as he knelt down and pulled her high heels off her feet. She closed her eyes again and laid her head back when she felt his fingers and thumbs making love to her tired, achy feet thru the smooth, thin material of her panty hose.

The day began to melt away. His thumbs gently working the balls of her left foot as he held it in his lap. Renee loved having her feet massaged, it always sent ripples of relaxation thru her body. He patiently worked the tired muscles from her toes to each ankle.

"Dinner is ready!" he whispered, bringing her back to reality. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

He offered his hand to help her up. She stood and pulled the hem of her dress up. He watched her roll the panty hose down her legs to her knees, she sat back down. She watched her lover roll them on down for her until he finally pulled the tightness from her feet.

They made their way to the dining room. The table was set with a setting for two. Two candles flickered in the center, empty wine glasses were filled with her favorite wine.

She sat thinking how fortunate she was to have such a wonderful friend and lover. He always knew what she needed.

They quietly savored the taste of the chilled wine and a crispy, beet green salad. She smiled, "thank you!" she said as he placed a plate of homemade lasagna in front of her. He did make good lasagna, his mother's recipe always got compliments.

When they had finished the meal, Todd kissed her cheek as he cleared the dishes from the table. Sipping the last of her wine, Renee heard the water filling the the high back tub in the master bath.

She sat reflecting on the unpleasant events of the day.

Her love stepped beside her, "Your bath is ready!" he held out his hand, she took it. With quiet, bare footed steps, he led her to the bathroom still holding her hand.

She stood beside the tub, the welcoming smell of lavender and frothy, white bubbles beckoned her. Somehow, she knew he had added a capful of avocado oil.

The material loosened and dropped over her shoulders as he slid the zipper down the back of her dress. She let it fall into a pile around her feet. Her breasts fell slightly when he unclasp her bra. She stood motionless as the straps were slowly slid down her arms and it fell to the floor.

She rubbed the crease under her breasts where the cotton had held her snug for hours, as she felt her silk panties being gentle worked over her hips, then down to her ankles.

Todd stood and took her hand, she held it as she stepped into the warm water, she watched her own foot disappear under the bubbles.

"I love you!" she whispered as she stepped in with her other foot, she squatted, then lowered herself into the warmth. She moaned, "Aaaaaa" as she sank until her heavy breasts became weightless, covered completely in the soothing warmth of lavender water.

She lay motionless, submerged from her chin down. It was heavenly. She exhaled, her eyes closed, all was silent.

Todd smiled, looking at her, remembering that she had done the same for him less then a week ago.

He turned and went to load the dishwasher. Fifteen minutes later he returned. Kneeling beside the tub he dipped a small, plastic pitcher into the water, holding his hand above her eyebrows to keep water off her face he carefully poured water on her long hair.

She let him hold her head up as he worked the shampoo into a lather with gentle, slow fingers.

Her day almost forgotten, his fingers messaging her scalp, washing her hair.

With eyes closed she heard the faucet turn, she felt warm, fresh water swirling around her feet, the sound of the pitcher being filled with fresh, soapless water.

Renee sat up, she felt the cool air on her nipples and warm water washing away the shampoo suds. When he had finished she took his hand again, he helped her stand.

Todd filled the pitcher and began rinsing her clean. He watched water dripping from her nipples as tiny goosebumps began to appear on her breasts.

It made his cock twitch.

Out of the tub she stood while he dried her with the soft terry cloth towel. First her hair then her shoulders and down her back. He dried her arms and hands.

She held her arms out and turned to face him.

He made it a point let the towel drape over her nipples as he patted her neck and face.

His cock twitched again as he gently patted her breasts dry. She felt her nipples getting hard from the cool air and extra attention her breasts were getting.

He knelt down, the towel softly slid across her belly and down her legs. She parted her legs as he moved back up between them until he was gently drying the patch of hair between her legs.

Todd motioned for her to turn around. He wiped the last of the droplets from her gorgeous, round ass and down the backs of her legs.

He held her robe open and watched her arms sink into the baggy sleeves. He bent and kissed each nipple before pulling the material over them and tying the long cloth belt around her waist.

He knew from the little noises she made when he kissed her nipples that she was in the mood for more of his attention.

The "Mmmmm" told him all he needed to know.

"More wine?" he asked

"Yes please!" her green eyes had their own way of saying, thank you!

In the kitchen, Todd poured the rest of the wine into their glasses.

Renee told him, "A big blanket on the floor by the fireplace sounds nice." there was no need to say anything else. They moved into the living room. Renee sat on the sofa sipping her wine while Todd lit the fire. He often wished it was wood burning instead of natural gas, but the city ordinance had changed that because of air quality issues. He watched the flame flickering and the heat felt comforting. It just wasn't the same as when he was young.

He remembered sleeping on the floor at his grandparents house, the crackling and smell of wood burning was a wonderful memory.

He went to the bedroom and came back with two big blankets and pillows. The plush carpet was already soft and warm but it would be fit for a queen with the extra blankets and warm, flickering fire.

He spread the blankets then dropped the pillows on them, went to the doorway and turned the lights off. It left the whole room glowing with a soft, yellow flicker.

Renee, with her glass in one hand sat comfortably on the sofa. She crooked her finger and motioned Todd to come closer. She sat her glass down as he stood in front of her.

Renee reached up and unbuckled his belt.

He watched her unbutton his pants then slip her hand inside them. Her eyes smiled as she looked up at him. She slid her hand past his cock and cupped his balls. "Take your clothes off," she said in a tone that somehow told and asked him at the same time.

He took his time stripping for her, until he stood naked in front of her. She stroked his cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. She loved his cock, it always amazed her how it could grow from a small, soft peter into a big, raging hard-on. She loved every inch of it, from the thick base to the swollen purple head. It always seemed it was made to fill her just perfect.

He took her hand and motioned for her to stand and join him.

Their lips met as he untied the cloth belt around her waist. He only pushed the soft material off her shoulders and the robe fell to the floor. They tasted the wine on each others other's lips, their tongues danced with the other. Her breasts pressed tight between their embrace. The sounds of passionate kissing echoed off the walls.

Never breaking the kiss, Todd took a step backwards, she followed, he took another, and another until they stood at the edge of the blanket.

Renee felt his cock sway between them with each step. She wanted it down her throat.

Still kissing he placed a foot behind hers and slowly moved forward. She could do nothing but lean back.

The kisses were more than passionate as he laid her down on the blanket.

She stretched out, the flickering fire cast a beautiful yellow light on her body, her large breasts beckoned his attention.

Renee could tell by the way he said, "I love you!" as his kisses moved to just below her ear then down her neck that her love had a destination in mind, she could already feel his tongue probing into her cunt and its what she wanted. She felt the moisture between her labia.

He wasn't even down to her nipples yet.

She felt his hardness on her leg as he moved lower, inch by slow, agonizing inch he kissed his way down her body. Her back arched pushing her breasts up. Then her hips raised to hump and rub against his firm stomach.

Her knees raised lifting her feet off the blanket. Thoughts of her lover tongue fucking her caused her to grasp hands fills of his hair, it was all she could do to not push him down between her legs. She unconsciously rubbed her cunt on his tight stomach. He could smell her scent, it made his mouth water, it made his head spin, his cock jerked.

He drew a hard nipple into his mouth, his tongue played circles around it.

Renee held her breath when she felt his teeth sensually biting it. How did he know her threshold? how did he know how to make her quiver? but any harder would have been too much, how did he know?

He let go and kissed the underside of her breasts then down across her belly button.

He lingered there, pushing the tip of his tongue into her belly button, licking and fucking it just long enough.

His strong hands with fingers splayed, pushed her legs apart, grasping the insides of her thighs holding her open. She felt his hot breath on her clit.

Oh how she wanted him to lick it, to suck it between his lips, to make her cum. But she knew he wouldn't, not yet.

She raised her butt, her legs opened wider as his fingers parted the hair, then pulled her lips apart exposing the smooth, pink flesh he craved to taste.

She felt her first orgasm welling up inside her the instant his warm tongue slid across her perineum then dipped into her opening. He was just beginning his loving assault on her luscious cunt. Her back arched, her fingers grasped and pulled at the blanket, fingers spread like claws then grasping again.

He licked up the center of her slippery slit until he reached her throbbing clit, he moved to the side, dodging it, he circled around it but didn't touch it. The warmth left her for only a second before it slightly probed into her anus then again it moved across her perineum and dipped into her entrance, lingering there. Renee raised her hips trying to push it deeper into herself, he moved up again playing circles around her clit. She grasped his head with both hands, she humped at his face but he moved. "Please," she begged.

The tip probed deeper into her ass hole, she gasped and twitched, she began to whimper. Her bottom lip quivered like a crying child.

She went stiff and jerked uncontrollably.

He moved up, lapping deep into her, he swallowed her nectar and moved up higher, this time her wish was granted. The warm tongue laying flat now covered her hard clit, it pressed hard, he hummed and she came.

He let her hump his face, he pushed hard on her but held still letting her fuck herself into a frenzy of ongoing orgasms.

When he felt the jerking beginning to slow from one continuous, hard, seizure like humping he grasped his cock. He climbed up on her.

"I'm going to fuck you now!" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh My God!" were the words he heard as he pushed into her, when the swollen purple head popped thru the tightness and continued into the depths of her slick cunt until his balls touched her ass.

Her jaw dropped, her eyelids fluttered.

They both felt his cock grow bigger yet, they both felt it jerking deep inside her.

They both felt his hot cum pouring into her.

They squeezed each other in their arms, her legs locked around his waist. The muscles in her cunt choking his cock. They saw stars.

They lay panting, gasping for a breath, twitching.

Gradually relaxing until their breathing slowed.

Todd slowly pulled himself out of her.

He rolled over. Looking at the tiny sparkles from the fire reflecting off the sweat on her breasts.

"Sleep well my love!"