Sleeping

Story Info
A girl wakes up to find a video.
1.8k words
4.16
44k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight made it impossible to sleep any longer, it pressed against her eyes forcing her to wake up. Her first thought was that she must have slept late, the sun was really high. Her second thought was that she was sore. Opening her eyes she looked down at herself, she was naked except for her short schoolgirl style skirt which was pushed up around her waist. There was dried cum on her legs, stomach and breasts as well as bruises and marks from countless hands. She ran her hands over her body, feeling how sticky she was, how tender, she couldn't remember how she got like this.

She looked around the room, a hotel room she had rented last night. The room was familiar in its hotel setting layout, but she felt uneasy. She lay there, afraid to move, and looked around. It seemed that she was alone. The TV was on in front of the bed, an image paused. She realized it was an image of her, sitting on a couch in her outfit from last night. She had been wearing the small school girl skirt and a button up white blouse. Her dark bra was visible through the shirt and she was splayed out in a vulgar position. The remote to the TV was lying beside her in the bed and she picked it up to push play.

On the video she was on the couch, her head tilted as she breathed deeply in some kind of stupor. Her legs were open and the camera looked up her skirt at her pussy, she wore no panties to protect her. In the video the cameraman's hand came into view as he pushed her skirt up and began to spread her thighs even more. His finger slipped into the folds of her pussy and began to thrust into her cunt hard, when he pulled away his fingers were wet. On the couch she moaned, her thighs falling even more open and sank down lower into the cushions. The cameraman pulled away and grabbed her tits, he handled them roughly and found a nipple to pinch.

Another man came into the camera's view; he was wearing a red mask but nothing else. Naked, his cock was standing hard and led him to the sleeping girl on the couch. He roughly ripped her blouse open, exposing her bra, and then pulled her skirt up to her waist. The man, having no interest in her lacy undergarment, tore the bra and shirt from her, throwing the tattered pieces on the ground. On the bed the girl moaned to see herself treated so roughly. In the video the man began to slap her tits, hard. Her breasts, normally pale white, turned red and her nipples hardened under the stimulation. Each slap made the girl on the couch groan and occasionally she would shift under the blows. The man lowered his head and took her tit in his mouth, sucking on the nipple. The camera zoomed in on his mouth and she saw that he was not just sucking, but biting. His teeth pulled her nipple and the girl in the video groaned. He bit her harder and she let out a louder groan, her hands coming up to push at him feebly.

Even as the girl in the bed watched, a second man entered the video. He too wore a mask, but his mask was all white. The red masked man was working on her tits, biting them and slapping them while the white masked man turned her head. He slid his hard cock between her lips and she gagged slightly. Apparently she was too far gone to suck so the man just fucked her face, he held her chin and head steady and thrust between her lips. The video zoomed in for a moment on the sight of her mouth bulging and gagging, the man pulling, drool hanging from the head. Without much of a break in stride the man thrust back into her mouth, raping her throat. The camera zoomed out again and she saw the red masked man was standing up.

The red masked man grabbed at her thighs, lifting her hips and tilting her so that her ass was hanging off the couch. He pulled her legs up, lifting her pussy to his height, then thrust into her without warning. The white masked man cursed as her head slid down, then found a new position, straddling her face, and continued. In the video she was gagging, choking, her hands useless by her sides. The two men fucked her hard and the white masked man pulled away from her mouth. Her face was wet with drool as he jerked his cock over her face, pulling her mouth open.

"Fucking slut can't suck for shit." The man groaned, and then he shuddered as long strands of cum exploded from his cock and hit her sleeping face. He cursed and aimed, shooting the rest of his jizz into her mouth. He slapped her face with his semi hard cock, then used his hand to rub the cum all over her face. The red masked man laughed and thrust harder, making the girl's body shake. The white masked man slapped her face with his cock, watching as the last of his cum oozed out. He grabbed her hair and wiped his dick off, then let her head fall back.

As the white masked man walked off camera another man in a blue mask joined in. He wore jeans and a belt, which he slipped off as he walked. The girl in the bed watched as her body was pulled between the two masked men. The man in the red mask slid out of her pussy and the two of them pulled her arms. They dragged her off the couch and over to the side, laying her over the arm. Her head dropped down into the pillows and her ass was raised high. The red masked man sat on the couch, lifting her head, and then setting her down on his cock. Holding her hair he bobbed her head on his cock, making her cough. The man in the blue mask took his belt and began to beat her, she tried to scream but the screams were garbled by the other man's cock.

The cameraman walked around to watch the beating, her ass was red and stripped from the belt. Each time the blue masked man would pull back the belt would make a loud hissing sound before coming down on her ass. She would jerk, groaning or screaming, and try to move away. The girl was unable to even move her arms to protect herself, the man in the red mask grabbed her wrists and sat on her hands. She was laid out, ass in the air, head on one man's cock, and her hands under this legs. She wiggled slightly, but there was nothing she could do to stop the blows, they came down hard and fast until finally the man dropped the belt and slammed his cock into her pussy.

The video continued in this vein, men would come and take her pussy or her mouth, covering her body with their cum and beating her with their hands, belts, and even her hairbrush. In the video the girl was unable to move, making sounds and trying to pull away, but kept captive. On the bed the same girl watched the video in silence, unable to believe what she was seeing. She counted twelve men before they finally let her fall on the ground. She was relieved to see that none of them had cum in her, though they had certainly covered her body.

After the last man left the video was still for a long moment. Then the cameraman began to circle her, he zoomed in on her sleeping face, shiny with cum. He ran his hands over her ass, welted from countless hits. He came in close to her nipples, bruised and hard from teeth, slaps, and pinches. The men had not been kind to her, they had used her like some kind of toy. The camera was set down on a table, pointed at her. The cameraman moved out into view, fully dressed and not wearing a mask. He lifted the girl back onto the couch, again laying her over so her ass was in the air and head down. He checked the camera angle, made sure her ass was centered. Then he slowly took his clothes off, stroking her body everywhere. In the video the girl moaned, lifting her ass slightly in invitation. The man did not ignore her invite; he took his cock and pressed it into her ass. The girl cried out from the dry intrusion, but the man pressed steadily until he was buried deep. Holding her hips he did not wait for her to relax for his cock, he pulled out and slammed in. Over and over, he fucked her ass hard, lifting her up to meet his thrusts.

After about twenty minutes he finally paused, shuddered, and came deep in her ass. It seemed to last forever. Once he was done, he grabbed the camera again and brought it over to take a close up of her asshole. He pulled her cheeks apart to show the camera the cum that seeped out, dripping down her crack. As the video went black, the door to the hotel room opened and the man from the video strolled in. He smiled as the girl on the bed jumped up, looking at him with wide eyes.

"You watched it without me? Here I was trying to be nice, I was getting you breakfast." He said.

The girl blushed and nodded, shifting in the hopes he wouldn't notice she had been playing with her pussy. He sat down with her, grabbing her hand and licking her sticky fingers. She grinned at him and he ran his hand over her arms.

"How you feeling? Sore?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I feel great." She said, "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"Well, let's watch it together then," he said and hit rewind.

They pressed play as she climbed onto her hands and knees, ass in the air. She wiggled in invitation and he did not resist her. He moved behind her, doggy style, to fuck her while they watched the video. On the TV the video showed her face, smiling, and happy.

"I, being of sound mind, am purposely getting fucked up tonight on tequila and vodka and maybe even some sleeping pills. I am one hundred percent allowing as many men as my boyfriend brings in to fuck me freely, despite the hope that I will be out cold." The video zoomed in on her face as she threw back a shot. On the table in front of her were a variety of shot glasses.

"I can't wait to see this video tomorrow!"