Sleeping Alone

Story Info
She makes love to you after falling asleep alone.
833 words
4.02
35.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd love to be waiting for you when you got home, sprawled out on your bed naked under just the top sheet, my hair splayed around your pillow, and one of those pillows between my arms, pressed against my chest - apparent that I was looking to hold someone when I fell asleep. You strip down and climb into bed with me, careful not to wake me, but when your skin brushes against mine as you cuddle up behind me, your cock starts to stir and begins to stiffen against my ass cheeks. The sudden presense of someone wakes me a little and I burrow deeper under the covers, wiggling my ass against you and sliding the length of your shaft down between my legs. Having something slipped between my legs doesn't go unnoticed to me, and I wake up silently, making out the pile of clothes on that floor that are yours, and feeling your arms around me like I have a million times before. I roll over to face you and begin to kiss your lips - sliding my hands down your back and over your ass, pulling you closer to me so that your cock is pressed up against my pussy.

I whisper in your ear how I had to touch myself to fall asleep, not having anyone to do it for me, and how I want you to make up for it now. I climb on top of you, sitting on your thighs so that your cock is between us, standing tall and now glistening from my pussy juices. I tell you how I want to tease you - to make you want to fuck me so bad that you'll never leave me to sleep by myself again. I start to stroke your cock idly while I talk and your attention is fixed on my small hand moving up and down the length of your hardening shaft and I stop until you look up at me...then I start again. I move closer to your cock, sitting so close that I can press it between my pussy lips and hold it there while my clit starts to stiffen, pushing against your shaft and causing new sensations all around it. You're squirming a lot now, not really able to contain the twitching and throbbing like you were able to before. I start to pump my fist harder along the length of it and I ask you if you want me to fuck myself on your rod yet, and all you can do is groan in response.

I position my pussy right over the head of your cock and you try to thrust your hips upwards - trying to bury your prick into my tight little snatch, but I won't let you just yet. I rub only the head of your cock along the length of my dripping slit and suddenly sink down on just the first inch of your cock. You can't control it and you moan aloud, turning me on even more and I ask you if you like how that feels - my aching pussy trapping only part of your cock inside me and you grunt in response. I take another inch, and you try to thrust deep again before being stopped. I warn you that I'll stop right now if you try to do more than I want to, and so your thrusting stops. I sink down on another two inches, then down the rest of the way, so that your cock is buried deep between my smooth pussy lips. I flex my muscles around you, tightening and then getting looser around you...milking you. Then I put my hands on your chest to brace myself as I start to pump your cock into me at full speed - moaning like crazy as your hands find my nipples and start to tug at them gently while my clit is being dragged along the veins on your skin, each little bump causing me to shiver. I keep telling you over and over how much I love having your cock inside me, how I need you to cum, but how I want it all over my body.

I want to feel it warm and sticky against my nipples, and all down my belly and finally, I beg you to cum all over my soft, smooth pussy. I tell you to do it when you're ready and you trade me spaces quickly, so that you're on top, and you start to fuck me harder than I was fucking you before. I can feel your cock start to swell inside me and your breathing is more like panting now. You pull out of me quickly and use your hand to jerk your cum all over my tits and leaving a trail down my belly, you finish onto my sweet pussy. You lay down beside me and I drape my body across yours, laying my head against your chest before drifting off to sleep.