Sleeping Bag Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then in a soft breathless voice, filled with yearning and lust, Shirley moaned, "Do me, Norman, fuck me now!"

I knew Shirley had put out for more guys then she could remember, but I couldn't believe when I pressed into her just how amazingly "virgin" tight she was. Although Shirley gushed with her slippery sexual excitement, I was only able to penetrate her juicy wetness after constantly pumping back and forth with short jabs. When I finally managed to sink myself all the way into Shirley, I found my shaft was snugly held by in the hot velvet grip of her cunt.

We never noticed that the sleeping bag that we were in had long fallen away as did our scanty clothing. Shirley rolled to her hands and knees with me still deeply embedded in her so that I could give her every last inch of me. We dripped with sweat and were so hot that I swear there was steam was curling off Shirley's naked body in the chilly night air.

"Damn, Norman, you're so fucking big. You're stretching me out like I've never been before. Oh, Norman, where the hell have you been hiding all this time? Where the hell have you been all my life? Oh...oh, shit, Norman...don't stop...fuck me!"

I slammed forward, lifting her with my thrusts. Her buns obscenely slapped against my groin as Shirley slammed backwards to meet me. We fucked like lust- possessed high schoolers, savagely groaning, begging for more of each other's bodies. Shirley's lithe body trembled uncontrollably as her sexual tension ratcheted up in anticipated release.

"Oh, God, Shirley, I'm going to come. I can't hold back any longer..."

"Oh, come, Norman! Fill me up with your hot white spunk! Ooh, I've been so stupid about you for so long! Come, baby, come in me! Don't stop! I'm going to come too...oh, shit...shoot your load, Norman!"

With a guttural grunt, I drove as deep as I could into Shirley's seething pussy causing both of us to explode in a simultaneous mind-shattering orgasm. Intertwined and bucking as one, I spew my guts into Shirley, and she took all I could give until our mixed fluids squished from her cunt, to run down her thighs. Exhausted, we finally collapsed in a panting, sweaty heap.

"Ooh, yeah," Shirley moaned as her twat twitched around my cock, milking me of my last drop of sperm, "I have never had my brains fucked out of me like that ever before. God, Norman, you bastard." Then disengaging from me, Shirley flipped me on my back and crawling on my chest, kissed me passionately before saying, "Here I am looking for a stud with a big cock...and my best friend is carrying this big dick between his legs... and really knows how to use it." With that Shirley lowered her head and sucked my cock like it had never been sucked before.

To say that Shirley and I fucked ourselves silly that night would have been understatement, and we've been at it ever since. When our relationship became exclusive, our love making accelerated (as if to make up for lost time) especially when she moved in with me.

When Shirley missed her period, she was initially afraid to tell me. But she beamed with relief and unbridled happiness when I said that I guess that I'd have to make her an honest woman and proposed. Our love session that ensued in our special sleeping bag in our living room was incredible. As I buried my face between Shirley's firm thighs, I realized that sometimes what (or who) you're looking for can be right under you very nose. Yummmm. Thank god for this damn sleeping bag.

12